rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you think of Christina Hendricks?

I first noted her in the Firefly tv show many years ago. She played a minor character by the name of Saffron, and she was ok on the hot-o-meter I thought. She was quite lean at the time.

Fast forward many years later, and like many I found out she had gotten more full figured (I don't watch Mad Men so her change was pretty abrupt to me) . Not fat, not exactly plump but I thought she looked good; esp. her tits. Plenty of guys also seemed to like the change, as did the media

However recently I was watching the movie Drive, in which she plays a minor part. And I have to say she does NOT look good in it. She looks fat; there was a side shot when we first see her character and she is smoking a cig, and it makes her look like she has a second chin. Then she got up and walked away and her ass just seemed fat.

So anyway, just wanted to know what everyone here thought of her and women with figures like her. I normally like hourglass shaped women as long as they are still lean, but CH has become fat IMO. I don't get why she is being shown as a role model anymore.

She's too fat

Good call. That post stinks of female troll.

They who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety- Benjamin Franklin, as if you didn't know...

[Image: 194731.jpg]

She is at the extreme upper end of the 'curvy but still fuckable' label. If she gains any more weight, she will tip the scales and enter the dreaded WNB territory.

I don't get the obsession with her. She's fat. Plain and simple. Of course she's going to have big tits. Most fat girls do. I bet you there's a fat guy out there somewhere with 18 inch "biceps", but what's the point?

Who?

MDP

Quote: (01-26-2015 05:12 AM)roberto Wrote:  

Good call. That post stinks of female troll.

I disagree. Go through OP's posts and he's calling out Pierce Brosnan's fat wife, etc.

p.s. Hendricks is a fattie now. Here's a reliable tell - whenever the MSM says someone is hot, it means she's fat. Oh, how I miss Firefly.

"I'm not worried about fucking terrorism, man. I was married for two fucking years. What are they going to do, scare me?"

Christina Hendricks? Doggy style.

Dudes are willing to bang tinder chicks they rate 5 or 6 out of 10 with smelly pussies and then act like they wouldn't pipe Christina.

if she still looks like she did in marmite's photo, wb. however, she seems to be trending upward and upward over the years in the body fat % category. caution.

Quote: (01-26-2015 02:08 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

if she still looks like she did in marmite's photo, wb. however, she seems to be trending upward and upward over the years in the body fat % category. caution.

That picture is from the emmy's August 2014.

Quote: (01-26-2015 02:07 PM)Mister X Wrote:  

Dudes are willing to bang tinder chicks they rate 5 or 6 out of 10 with smelly pussies and then act like they wouldn't pipe Christina.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

For real!

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

5'7", big tits, pretty face. A little too alabaster, but I'd break her down to the very last compound © Keith Murray.

What's interesting to me is that so many SWPL women of Lindy West's girth think they resemble her.

Also, typical chicks like her character more than Peggy, Alison Brie, or Betty Draper. Joan uses her sexuality to play the game at the office, and when she fucks her way to the top, the alphas of the show are disgusted.

Mad Men is very interesting show, even if fictional

WIA

Quote: (01-26-2015 03:18 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

5'7", big tits, pretty face. A little too alabaster, but I'd break her down to the very last compound © Keith Murray.

What's interesting to me is that so many SWPL women of Lindy West's girth think they resemble her.

Also, typical chicks like her character more than Peggy, Alison Brie, or Betty Draper. Joan uses her sexuality to play the game at the office, and when she fucks her way to the top, the alphas of the show are disgusted.

Mad Men is very interesting show, even if fictional

WIA

That's too true. Always thought that Peggy would appeal most to women because she's plain-looking but has a good work ethic and drive, helping her get to the top.

Joan literally fucks a dude so she can get partnership in the firm, yet she's the fav character of many women.

Peggy is too "ugly". Only feminists identify with her, and it's more her story, I'm guessing.

WIA

Is it wrong if I don't know who this is and never have watched Madmen ?

Is it weird that I love redheads and redheads nipples also ?

I'm pretty sure this is WB for me.

I've never seen American psycho or the Godfather.

But most folks have never heard Mf Doom's Madvillany or watched La Haine.

There's only so much time.

She's fat, no one would look twice at her over here. Actually I've just lied, people would look at her and notice that she's fat.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

She is like Dominique Sachse, Melissa Theuriau, Hallie Berry, Adamari Lopez, Joanna Wang, Faye Wong, or Scarlett Johansson.

I would almost not care how old they got or whatever. I would smash for smash's sake. They and a handful of others created some of the biggest crushes and fantasies I have ever had and a few extra pounds or old age would never disqualify them. No one would have to know, nor would I care if they did probably. It's a good thing God won't put any of them into my lap otherwise I would lose my mind and throw out all of my values.

Real talk.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

WB

I've banged worse.

Wow. You guys are total body fascists! Not only would I bone her, I'd wife her.

In other news, have you seen the man she is married to?

[Image: hendricks3f-1-web.jpg]

[Image: Christina+Hendricks+Arrivals+65th+Annual...jYxpNl.jpg]

Fat, ugly, smokes and appears to be bitchy. Need I say more?

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

She's the type of women that can only afford 1, maybe 2 cheat meal a week if not she'll get fat point and simple. She's an ok fat bitch for now so I'd still Bang. That Hubby doesn't look authoritative at all, so she'll soon balloon up more and become an ugly fat bitch. Sad because her being skinny could snap a couple of necks a day!

Yeah, he could do so much better. He's 6'3".

His fashion game needs help though.

He pulled Christina when they were at the same level of popularity and locked her down when she was starting to move beyond him. I read that she didn't want kids, I dunno. Deal breaker for me.

but PAKISTANI GAME RECOGNIZED.

WIA

Quote: (01-27-2015 09:11 AM)griffinmill Wrote:  

Wow. You guys are total body fascists! Not only would I bone her, I'd wife her.

In other news, have you seen the man she is married to?

[Image: hendricks3f-1-web.jpg]

[Image: Christina+Hendricks+Arrivals+65th+Annual...jYxpNl.jpg]

Quote: (01-26-2015 04:49 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I've never seen American psycho or the Godfather.

But most folks have never heard Mf Doom's Madvillany or watched La Haine.

There's only so much time.

[Image: whoa.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"