rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taiwan minister calls on men to sit down to pee while a German court says "no way"

Taiwan minister calls on men to sit down to pee while a German court says "no way"

Environmental minister Stephen Shen says men should sit on the toilet to urinate to help create a cleaner environment
Quote:Quote:

Notices are to go up in public toilets around Taiwan encouraging men to sit down to relieve themselves
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-19390785

Wee do it this way! German court supports man's right to pee standing up

Men have regained their fundamental right to pee standing up in Germany, a court has ruled, after a landlord tried to retain part of a tenant's 3,000 euro deposit claiming an unnamed man damaged the marble floor of his toilet by sprinkling it with urine.
http://rt.com/news/225179-pee-court-right-standing/

Could Peeing Sitting Down Help Your Sex Life?

Weird fact: Thirty percent of men in Japan sit while they pee, and Sweden and Taiwan just put through proposals to encourage men to follow suit.
http://www.mensfitness.com/blogs/could-p...r-sex-life

Aaaaargh. This is literally the most infuriating example of female illogic and self centred behavior. You have 2 major gripes. 1/ putting the toilet seat down. 2/ not peeing on it. If only there was one, suits all easily accomplished solution. LIFT THE SEAT WHEN YOU'RE DONE!! I always lift the seat first, but if it bothers you so much in your home. in this world of equality how about YOU take some initiative for once in your sad dependent lives rather than expecting your partner to fo something that goes against his evolution and can cause health. Rant over.complications. You have no knowledge of prostrate disease or mens health. You want it all ways! Hitting the floor is a different matter, but whinging about the seat. Engage your brains.

In honour of these events, I'm going to take a trip to Taiwan and urinate all of thirty-six toilet seats. I will drip on the floor as well while I'm zipping up.

I'm the King of Beijing!

^^^

I was just about to say that myself.

Now I'll piss all over the seats and the floor. I consider that a political protest.

Here you go. Problem solved.
[Image: Klozet-Kapak%20%C3%96rt%C3%BCs%C3%BC-Pos...omatik.jpg]

Maybe they'll pass a law requiring women to swallow all semen to keep cleaning water usage down.

It's for the environment, baby!

Bit off topic but, if you guys ever have to take a piss test where they actually have to observe you urinating in the cup (employment, probation, etc), sit your ass down. It completely throws the meat gazer off, and is equally hilarious.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

What kind of toilets is it? Hole in the ground or Western toilets? If it is hole in the ground, it makes sense to sit, or squat.

I was there the day feminism fell...

Most of my friends here sit down to pee - but I will stand up for their right to be flaming pussy fags.

The only time I've ever taken a piss sitting down is when I'm simultaneously taking a shit as well.

These cunts(and manginas) can go fuck themselves!

I'm going to make extra certain to piss all over the handle and not flush.
For liberty.

Quote: (01-22-2015 03:10 PM)Candlejack Wrote:  

What kind of toilets is it? Hole in the ground or Western toilets? If it is hole in the ground, it makes sense to sit, or squat.

In China, men only squat above the hole if they need to take a shit. If they need to piss, they stand up like normal men. I have no idea about Taiwanese men.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Anyone who thinks the world is better off with women in leadership positions can sit on the toilet seats we all just pissed on.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

I stand upright for freedom and German law, at least while pissing.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I only ever sat down to pee when I used to do more drugs (just smoke weed now) and sometimes got so high I straight up could not piss without squeezing it out.

Have you ever actually used a squatty?

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-22-2015 10:31 PM)Suits Wrote:  

Have you ever actually used a squatty?

One of the most unconfortable devices made for crap that exist.

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina

Isn't piss sterile? What's the problem?

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Why can't people look at a toilet seat before they sit? I hate sitting on a seat to shit because of cold seats, I will never sit my ass down on a cold seat just to piss. Taiwan needs to go elementary school (pissing on everything but the toilet) in protest .

“Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others.”-Otto von Bismarck

I'm surprised a Chinese hasn't come on here and posted TAIWANESE TOIRETS ARE A PART OF CHINA!!!!

Those bastards can pry my cock from my cold, dead fingers... In front of a urinal.

Is Heaven missing an angel? ’Cause you’ve got nice cans!

I'm thinking of printing some stickers that say "I don't have a vagina. Do you?" (in Chinese) and sticking them on these signs if/when they appear. Writing it out in permanent marker would be better, but riskier because of how long it would take me, unless I'm in the stall.