rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls and Boys Have Never Been On the Same Page: Worst Romantic Gestures

Hilarious article from the great people at Gawker:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/and-now...obharvilla

"Anyway, I made her the absolute worst mixtape imaginable. It opened with this. It's bad. I'm embarrassed even typing this. Anyway, I gave it to her one day at her house. She doesn't listen to it until maybe a week later, when me and some of her female friends are over. She pops it in, and every song is more sappy and lovey than the last. I see her friend give her the most disappointing look I've ever seen, which she promptly returns. I wanted to die. Of course I couldn't die on command (god, I wish I could have), and the looks on their faces haunt me to this day."

"Right before the game was set to start, I began playing. Pep songs. On my clarinet. Accompanied by nothing but the inaudible sound of a collective sad empathy from the parents and utter mortification from the one girl I was trying to impress."

"My plan was to play games all day and then pretend like I won it right there and give it to her. I told NO ONE of this plan. So at the end of the day, I pulled Sarah aside and said, "Hey I won this somehow, and was gonna give it to my sister, but you can have it if you want it." She took the letter, opened it up, and without even reading the note saw the ring, threw the whole thing on the ground and ran away laughing. She told EVERY girl in class, who all then of course came up to me and asked me if it was true, which I of course denied. It was never spoken of again, thank god. And I've never told this story to anyone, somehow."

"She doesn't speak to me for six months, and her first words to me when she finally does are, "Why did you send me that stupid letter?""

It is so funny that a majority of these guys who wrote these in are most likely amongst the gazillions of beta males who continue a (slightly) toned down version of their unsuccessful "romance game" until they fall ass backwards into a girl finished having her fun about to hit the wall. My biggest insight from this was that girls do not ever, at any point in their lives appreciate a romantic gesture, and the responsibility that comes with it. They may get better at hiding it as their older, or they may become more forgiving of it when she's on the wrong side of thirty, but it is inherent inside of s woman to be disgusted by a man making some grand romantic effort to win her attention.

Yeahm so true. Heartiste wrote about it. Romance is cool if done once in a while and after you have fucked her. People are just watching too many movies.

Don't debate me.

Yeahm so true. Heartiste wrote about it. Romance is cool if done once in a while and after you have fucked her. People are just watching too many movies.

Don't debate me.

Well it ain't helping that that kind of shit is what girls say they want.

After all, most guys think women are innately good with relationships and give good advice, because that's why TV has drilled into their heads.

Even women believe that crap. I've lost count of how many times I've had girls claim that I can't possibly know more about what works with women than they can. It never enters their head that maybe the guy who's been trying to fuck women and generally succeeding for the last 15 years might have more of a clue than straight women who have never done more than kiss a girl whilst drunk in college.

I'm happy to bow to their dick sucking expertise, having never sucked a dick myself, even though I'm the proud owner of quite a nice dick and they are dickless. It'd be nice if they'd return the favor.

Quote: (01-22-2015 12:06 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

After all, most guys think women are innately good with relationships and give good advice, because that's why TV has drilled into their heads.

Even women believe that crap. I've lost count of how many times I've had girls claim that I can't possibly know more about what works with women than they can. It never enters their head that maybe the guy who's been trying to fuck women and generally succeeding for the last 15 years might have more of a clue than straight women who have never done more than kiss a girl whilst drunk in college.

I'm happy to bow to their dick sucking expertise, having never sucked a dick myself, even though I'm the proud owner of quite a nice dick and they are dickless. It'd be nice if they'd return the favor.

[Image: potd.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (01-22-2015 12:06 AM)weambulance Wrote:  

This story is terrible:

Quote:Quote:

Years ago, at Christmas, my friend Brian decided he was going to propose to his girlfriend. They'd been dating for almost four years and were in their mid-twenties—the time when some folks decide to settle down, while others are just getting things sorted out.

He does the big romantic thing, and after gift after gift after gift, he brings out a GIANT teddy bear. Like the kind that is as big as my 6-year-old. It is, of course, holding a box, which inside has another box, and another one, etc.

In the smallest box, there is an engagement ring.

She looks up at Brian and says immediately, "OH ... I'm not going to marry YOU."

It was that emphasis on the last word that did it, as well as the fact that it was a completely instinctive response, no time to think about it, etc. They broke up that night.

This happened maybe 15-20 years ago, and I think about it at least a few times a year. My understanding is she got married a year or two later, and the last time I saw Brian, he was still single.

Also note how delighted the guy writes about the fact that Brian is still single.

Those Betas and women love to hear of those stories. Most rom-com movies should be boycotted by men utterly and completely because they are just utter crap.

What's a romantic Red Pill gesture:

- go with your girl to the Opera, make her dress up in full gear including gloves, tell her to skip the panties, tease her all during the show, let her wait for it and then in the middle of the second act drag her to the toilet and fuck her brains out (She will think about it for the rest of her life.)

This is about as romantic as the hamsters want it. Women appreciate spontaneity and exciting adventure way more than the standard definition of romanticism. Slamming her against the wall and fucking her right then and there as she enters your apartment is 100 times more romantic than love letters.

I too have dabbled in those idiotic moronic things in my teens - fuck them and that stupid brainwashing!

As usual, women are described as "romantic" and men are described as "unromantic" and then romance is basically defined as men doing things for women. How is the fact that women like to receive things from men "romantic"? By that definition, a sociopath is the epitome of romance. Romance is entirely a product of the male mind. Try to think of real life examples, songs, music, movies, etc. that involve romantic gestures by women.

Ludacris proposed to his wife whilst in a plane. The proposal was written down on the island below.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (01-22-2015 05:24 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

What's a romantic Red Pill gesture:

- go with your girl to the Opera, make her dress up in full gear including gloves, tell her to skip the panties, tease her all during the show, let her wait for it and then in the middle of the second act drag her to the toilet and fuck her brains out (She will think about it for the rest of her life.)

This is about as romantic as the hamsters want it. Women appreciate spontaneity and exciting adventure way more than the standard definition of romanticism. Slamming her against the wall and fucking her right then and there as she enters your apartment is 100 times more romantic than love letters.

I too have dabbled in those idiotic moronic things in my teens - fuck them and that stupid brainwashing!

[Image: laugh2.gif]

After these girls get pumped and dumped, they always wonder why they can't get a "nice guy."

Beta guys need to learn.

Quote: (01-22-2015 06:12 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Ludacris proposed to his wife whilst in a plane. The proposal was written down on the island below.

Sheesh. Lol.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (01-22-2015 11:20 AM)samsamsam Wrote:  

Quote: (01-22-2015 06:12 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Sheesh. Lol.

No $urpri$e $he'll $ay ye$ when it'$ done by a famou$ rapper.

Does anyone remember the short Danish film about the little boy who learns the ugly truths about women?

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken