rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Preventing STDs

Preventing STDs

I enjoy BJs a lot more than actual intercourse and especially BJs without a condom. The problem is that, although you can't get things like HIV or Hep B that way, there are other STDs you expose yourself to like non specific urethritis.

after sex i normally pee straight away and if possible clean the whole area with liquid soap which i believe makes a massive difference. Does anyone have any other suggestions??

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

Preventing STDs

Purell

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-02-2011 08:04 AM)zanetti Wrote:  

I enjoy BJs a lot more than actual intercourse and especially BJs without a condom. The problem is that, although you can't get things like HIV or Hep B that way, there are other STDs you expose yourself to like non specific urethritis.

after sex i normally pee straight away and if possible clean the whole area with liquid soap which i believe makes a massive difference. Does anyone have any other suggestions??

You're fooling yourself if you think peeing and soap will help.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Preventing STDs

Stds and babies are the inherit risks of sexual activities.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-02-2011 01:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Hedgehog did that for decades and he said he has never gotten anything and you know that guy has fcuked deep into the four digits...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-04-2011 02:45 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-02-2011 01:24 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Hedgehog did that for decades and he said he has never gotten anything and you know that guy has fcuked deep into the four digits...

Sorry but that's not conclusive proof for me.

Preventing STDs

No evidence behing urinating after sex etc. but certainly no harm.

BJs are incredibly safe overall....try not to worry too much about how to make it safer.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-04-2011 10:21 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

No evidence behing urinating after sex etc. but certainly no harm.

BJs are incredibly safe overall....try not to worry too much about how to make it safer.

urinating after sex is something you definitely want to do in order to prevent urinary tract infections...but as far as STDs, well i guess the only sure way is abstinence right guys?

Preventing STDs

I've been worried about this myself, but BJs are the least of my worries. It's about the safest thing you're going to get.

Soap will help with bacteria but it's not going to do anything about viruses, which are what you really need to look out for. Bacterial infections can be cleared up with antibiotics but viruses could stick with you for life.

Look out for sores and just sit back and enjoy. Some risks you just can't eliminate.

Preventing STDs

What about getting a raw BJ from a hooker? Is the biggest risk there oral herpes?

Preventing STDs

I'm no expert, but I think herpes is realistically the only STD that you could likely get from oral sex. However, I think that the only way you could get this is if the woman has an actual sore at the time she gives you head. Supposedly, the statistic is that 1 out of 4 adult women in the U.S. has genital herpes, unfotunately I learned this one the hard way. Always wrap it up, and at the very least have the "STD talk" before you hit it raw.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-06-2011 01:25 AM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I'm no expert, but I think herpes is realistically the only STD that you could likely get from oral sex. However, I think that the only way you could get this is if the woman has an actual sore at the time she gives you head. Supposedly, the statistic is that 1 out of 4 adult women in the U.S. has genital herpes, unfotunately I learned this one the hard way. Always wrap it up, and at the very least have the "STD talk" before you hit it raw.

Gonorrhea, though rare. Aids if there are any cuts or open sores, etc. That means if she bites or you were chaffing, whatever, good game no rematch. I fucking hate biters.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-02-2011 10:36 AM)youngmobileglobal Wrote:  

Purell

+1

Sympathy for the Devil

Preventing STDs

Does purell really wrk

Preventing STDs

However, I think that the only way you could get this is if the woman has an actual sore at the time she gives you head

Although more risky if there is an open sore...transmission without visible sores can still happen and is likely more common

Good news if herpes from a bj will almost certainly be hsv-1...which often does not recur or transmit like hsv-2

Bottom line IMO enjoy your bj and dont worry too much

Preventing STDs

I try not to worry about STDs too much, given that the built-in risk is part of the "cost of doing business" in this lifestyle. Having said that, I try not to be reckless, so I have a general policy for BJs (and raw-dogging, of course) that takes the girl's skank factor into account. If I get a bad vibe, I just bag it and keep it basic.

Of course, you could catch something from a doe-eyed farmer's daughter, but you have to play the odds.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-06-2011 03:39 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I try not to worry about STDs too much, given that the built-in risk is part of the "cost of doing business" in this lifestyle. Having said that, I try not to be reckless, so I have a general policy for BJs (and raw-dogging, of course) that takes the girl's skank factor into account. If I get a bad vibe, I just bag it and keep it basic.

Of course, you could catch something from a doe-eyed farmer's daughter, but you have to play the odds.

Dang, you cats are dangerous !!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-06-2011 03:46 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Dang, you cats are dangerous !!!

What do you mean? I just said: I'm not reckless. No need for a "career-ending injury," if you know what I mean.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Preventing STDs

I'm no expert, but I think herpes is realistically the only STD that you could likely get from oral sex.

Gonorrhea and syphilis are very common as well. Chlamydia too.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-06-2011 05:26 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

I'm no expert, but I think herpes is realistically the only STD that you could likely get from oral sex.

Gonorrhea and syphilis are very common as well. Chlamydia too.

All treatable/curable, and like I said Gonorrhea from oral is very rare.

Preventing STDs

Quote:Quote:

so I have a general policy for BJs (and raw-dogging, of course) that takes the girl's skank factor into account. If I get a bad vibe, I just bag it and keep it basic.

This is flawed, you can't tell who does and doesn't have STDs by looking at them or judging them on how 'skanky' they are. They could be the biggest slut in the world and still be disease free yet a really innocent looking girl who hadn't ucked around much could have something. Best bet is just to always wrap it up (easier said than done I know especially when drunk) and that way you're significantly reducing the chances.

Preventing STDs

I think catching a std is a part of the lifestyle. It happens to every playa eventually. I don't know one guy who wraps up every single time. Shit happens, just cross your fingers u don't get something serious.

Has anyone ever gotten head with a rubber on? Id rather jack off than do that shit.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-06-2011 05:55 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

All treatable/curable, and like I said Gonorrhea from oral is very rare.

Approximately 10% probability of transmission during oral, 20% for vaginal. I wouldn't consider it rare.
To compare, HIV transmission probability during unprotected vaginal intercourse is 3%.

Preventing STDs

The only STDs I'm at all worried about are HIV and Herpes since they're both incurable (and in the case of HIV, extremely serious). Fortunately, getting blown won't give you HIV and if you get Herpes it's very likely to be HSV-1 (which over half the population has anyway). Most importantly of all, a BJ carries zero risk of getting the 18-year virus. Add it all up and it's not enough to get me to wear a condom except for vaginal or anal sex.

Preventing STDs

Quote: (05-07-2011 10:29 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

Most importantly of all, a BJ carries zero risk of getting the 18-year virus.

I certianly do not believe in absolutes. Esp when risking HIV.