rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The U.S. has become more of a sausage fest than we realized

Credit to Heartise/Roissy twitter for finding this, but this is some depressing news for those of us left in the U.S.

From: http://www.pixable.com/article/animated-...t_facebook

They don't give much commentary, but between 1990 and the present you can see a significant number of the orange/red hue counties on the map disappearing, which means they're gradually moving towards becoming disproportionately male.

From: https://retrophoebia.wordpress.com/2014/...e-females/

The numbers are even more damning when you consider a lot of women are disqualified from the dating market due to obesity:

Quote:Quote:

People have been speculating about things like war due to China’s M-F imbalance, and lack of available women to marry. What about here in the US? Must be something to do with only 5M men being unable to find suitable mates, instead of 60M, but this is still a terrible landscape to deal with, given that the natural human sex ratio is 1.01 (101:100).

If you want to talk about the marriage strike, if you want to talk about men not responding to incentives to work, there’s the fact right here: There are simply not enough truly eligible women out there, and taking one of the fatties is a non-starter for many men. This is even disregarding any cultural barriers to marriage.

[Image: women1.jpg]

In other words, things are about as good as they're going to get right now, and I don't expect current trends to do a complete 180 degree turn anytime soon. Whether you're looking for ONS, marriage, or whatever, the U.S. is becoming one of the worst options on the planet because they're are just so many more men than women, and the census maps show the trend will probably gradually get worse in our lifetimes.

I've been sounding the alarm on this for some time. The gender imbalance gets very little attention, especially in mainstream media.

Excuse my ignorance, but how does the gender balance in a country as large as the U.S. veer away from 50:50? With over 315 million people, you would assume that immigration and emigration rates would balance relatively equal among sexes, as well as birth and death rates.

But if we are talking fuckable women, I see the point loud and clear. Every bar I go to is a sausage fest and it's impossible to find a venue without a ton of fat and obnoxious broads. Cute and sane chicks are becoming increasingly rare.

But as a positive, I've noticed most guys are complete chodes. Even guys who are in shape and attractive are friendzoning harpies. My opinion is that guys with their shit together will continue to match up with attractive girls while the rest of the guys will be bedding fatties or sleeping with their fleshlight. Darwinism at its finest.

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:01 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Excuse my ignorance, but how does the gender balance in a country as large as the U.S. veer away from 50:50? With over 315 million people, you would assume that immigration and emigration rates would balance relatively equal among sexes, as well as birth and death rates.

Males have a higher birth incidence then females. This is a worldwide phenomenon. This is due to the fact that men died younger then women due to wars, accidents, risky behavior, violence, etc so evolution worked it out that more males are born than females.

Technology however has cut down on accidental deaths dramatically. Fewer wars, and when we do fight them we use precision weaponry rather than sending legions of men into WWII style combat to die. And better modern medicine means fewer people die from things that would've killed them 100 years ago. Yet evolution still keeps cranking out more male babies than female babies thinking they will have a higher death rate. Thus in all advanced societies we are seeing a rapidly increasingly oversupply of males(at prime ages that is, there are still plenty of widowed old ladies if that's your thing).

Immigration rates probably make things worse as it tends to be men who immigrate more, and what women immigrate tend to have husbands and children, I see this most commonly with Latinos. I don't see tons of hot young unhitched females immigrating here in large numbers. Many would probably like to come from Russia and SEA, but it's hard for these girls to so much as get a tourist visa to visit the USA if they don't have a lot of money.

But as a positive, I've noticed most guys are complete chodes. Even guys who are in shape and attractive are friendzoning harpies. My opinion is that guys with their shit together will continue to match up with attractive girls while the rest of the guys will be bedding fatties or sleeping with their fleshlight. Darwinism at its finest.

Don't deride these guys. In a different time they'd have grown up and had pleasant wives, families and been pillars of their communities. Now they are out learning RSD to give themselves a fighting chance or going MGTOW. You will have more Elliot Rodgers if this continues. So what if the top 5% of guys are getting action, think about society as a whole.

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:01 AM)wi30 Wrote:  

Many people who immigrate have family already or will marry into the existing ethnic community pool they arrive in. Also, a large proportion of professional h1b visa types or longer term immigrants are male. It's because it's mostly men who possess the skills necessary to even immigrate to the U.S. to begin with.

What you have is a situation where maybe 1.5-2 generation minority women are more prevalent than recent female immigrants. These women also have less kids in general due to American culture etc.. These women are also not all that different from white American women in attitudes and behavior and sometimes even more fucked up as we've discussed.

So basically the obesity AND gender gap will continue to widen in the U.S. immigration won't help it at all and may in fact even hurt it in the long run. Just look at how big of a sausage fest silicon valley is. It's full of thirsty white IT nerds including bespectacled thirsty indians and NE Asians all jockeying for slim pickins' or 69'ers 6's who think they are 9's.

As marriage goes to shit, society is unraveling itself. Expect more MGTOWs, more incel, more PUA, more harem, less children born in wedlock and less children overall. Very few men will enjoy the harems and the rest of men will go their own way. More Elliott Rodger types. More guys just not contributing to society. I mean why give a fuck about career if you can expect a sexless life? Marriage served the best interests of beta males and women in their old ages. Government destroyed marriage with the help of feminism. So enjoy the decline everyone.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

the elites should come up with a solution: VR sex? sexbot? cheap brothels?

Quote: (01-08-2015 12:12 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Males have a higher birth incidence then females. This is a worldwide phenomenon. This is due to the fact that men died younger then women due to wars, accidents, risky behavior, violence, etc so evolution worked it out that more males are born than females.

Technology however has cut down on accidental deaths dramatically. Fewer wars, and when we do fight them we use precision weaponry rather than sending legions of men into WWII style combat to die. And better modern medicine means fewer people die from things that would've killed them 100 years ago. Yet evolution still keeps cranking out more male babies than female babies thinking they will have a higher death rate. Thus in all advanced societies we are seeing a rapidly increasingly oversupply of males(at prime ages that is, there are still plenty of widowed old ladies if that's your thing).

Immigration rates probably make things worse as it tends to be men who immigrate more, and what women immigrate tend to have husbands and children, I see this most commonly with Latinos. I don't see tons of hot young unhitched females immigrating here in large numbers. Many would probably like to come from Russia and SEA, but it's hard for these girls to so much as get a tourist visa to visit the USA if they don't have a lot of money.

The ratio of 1,35 to 1 too generous - that statistic does not include the huge number of illegal immigrants and the government usually even under-reports the the entire amount of immigrants - predominantly they are males. Young fertile women usually come with their families or after someone has already moved to the US before.

The White women statistic is too limited also - I estimate the real discrepancy to be around 10-40% in the hot age group of 18-30. It gets even worse - much worse - when you discount the obese women and the single mothers.

I've seen the statistics for the UK and it's something like 1,6-1,8 to 1 against men - those women who are 18-32, employed and child-less.

That is essentially the biggest disruptive factor for men - even worse than feminism. That's what essentially makes it so good in EE, FSU or Japan. Everywhere 6% more men are born, but we die out faster and weed ourselves out via a multitude of factors.

18 mil men fighting over 13 mil women. And it gets more complicated than that if you factor in that most men prefer to date (fuck) women in their 20s. So now you have 30-49 group of unmarried men fighting over the 13 mil piece of pie (no pun intended). Also, if you take into account that those 13 mil women know that 1/3 of the women their age are fat cows, and hence, they now know that their value is a lot of higher than if the gender balance was equal. That's why you see such huge shields and bitchy behavior on girls who really don't have the right to get away with it, like 6s and 7s. Single and looking men suffer, and either go their own way, or remain celibate. Others like us use game and red pill tactics to land us someone suitable to have kids with.

But how many guys do you know that are with one of those 13 mil that have feminine qualities instead of being corrupted by the gender imbalance and our cultural Marxism? I consider myself lucky because I am married to a feminine woman who greets me with a meal when I get home from work, is very sweet and honest personality-wise, still manages to get me hard as rock every night. How many guys do you know that are by your reason, solid, dependable guys (read beta) that will never experience what our ancestors had: a sweet, feminine woman to take care of him, his home, and his children? It's frightening once you really look at the numbers.

I will say one thing that I've had in my head for a while. Society needs a healthy dose of fat shaming. If you can take those 7 mil fat chicks and get some skinny again, it would do a load of good for our society. A whole new stream of single women for the guys to choose from, and the existing slim women see their value go down enough to put more effort into being/becoming more feminine to land a good man. Marriage would rise again, overall happiness would rise again. Hell, even native births would start to rise again.

Sadly, I see no such thing realistically happening, and I see this trend of the pool of slim, marriage-age women continuing to decrease as we move forward. Western civilization wept.

Quote: (01-08-2015 03:20 AM)The Reactionary Tree Wrote:  

As marriage goes to shit, society is unraveling itself. Expect more MGTOWs, more incel, more PUA, more harem, less children born in wedlock and less children overall. Very few men will enjoy the harems and the rest of men will go their own way. More Elliott Rodger types. More guys just not contributing to society. I mean why give a fuck about career if you can expect a sexless life? Marriage served the best interests of beta males and women in their old ages. Government destroyed marriage with the help of feminism. So enjoy the decline everyone.

This is how civilization collapses. Controlling women's hypergamy is the key source to civilization. If women are allowed to do as they please, they will destroy society by ignoring the massive amounts of beta males and all chasing the alpha males.

Women would rather be in a harem with the alphas, sharing an alpha, than having a beta all to themselves.

But civilization needs beta males to do all the work and be productive. As a reward for their sacrifice they in turn get one average woman to match them. Now the average women think they are too good for the betas, and the betas are starting to give up. The end result will be civilization collapse.

Just putting this out there:

(From Wikipedia)
"The Rape of the Sabine Women (Latin: Sabinae raptae) is an episode in the legendary history of Rome, traditionally dated to 750 BC,[1] in which the first generation of Roman men acquired wives for themselves from the neighboring Sabine families. The English word rape is a conventional translation of the Latin raptio, which in this context means "abduction" rather than its prevalent modern meaning in English language of sexual violation. Recounted by Livy and Plutarch (Parallel Lives II, 15 and 19), it provided a subject for Renaissance and post-Renaissance works of art that combined a suitably inspiring example of the hardihood and courage of ancient Romans with the opportunity to depict multiple figures, including heroically semi-nude figures, in intensely passionate struggle. Comparable themes from Classical Antiquity are the Battle of the Lapiths and Centaurs and the theme of Amazonomachy, the battle of Theseus with the Amazons.

The Rape is supposed to have occurred in the early history of Rome, shortly after its founding by Romulus and his mostly male followers. Seeking wives in order to found families, the Romans negotiated unsuccessfully with the Sabines, who populated the area. Fearing the emergence of a rival society, the Sabines refused to allow their women to marry the Romans. Consequently, the Romans planned to abduct Sabine women, during a festival of Neptune Equester and proclaimed the festival among Rome's neighbours. According to Livy, many people from Rome's neighbours including folk from the Caeninenses, Crustumini, and Antemnates, and many of the Sabines attended. At the festival Romulus gave a signal, at which the Romans grabbed the Sabine women and fought off the Sabine men. The indignant abductees were soon implored by Romulus to accept Roman husbands.

Livy claims no direct sexual assault took place, albeit when compared with the later history, the fuller evidence was a seduction based on promises by the Romans (which were inadequate, in any event) and then betrayal of the Romans' promises. Livy says Romulus offered them free choice and promised civic and property rights to women. According to Livy, Romulus spoke to them each in person, declaring "that what was done was owing to the pride of their fathers, who had refused to grant the privilege of marriage to their neighbours; but notwithstanding, they should be joined in lawful wedlock, participate in all their possessions and civil privileges, and, than which nothing can be dearer to the human heart, in their common children."[2] Responsibility of the men for meeting the needs of the children thus conceived was not included."

Just a thought.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

While the U.S. is certainly worse than most destinations people here frequent, at least in NYC there is still unlimited choice amongst a lot of guys who are clueless.

Wow had no idea. All the more motivation to get one's shit together and jump ship out of the U.S every now and then. Idk about you guys but the idea of fighting over a whale with 10 other guys does not sound too appealing.

Quote: (01-08-2015 10:41 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

Wow had no idea. All the more motivation to get one's shit together and jump ship out of the U.S every now and then. Idk about you guys but the idea of fighting over a whale with 10 other guys does not sound too appealing.

This is very true, I have been working hard for over a decade all with only one goal. To get out of the USA.

The problem is, it appears the rest of the world is going to hell in a hand basket as the liberal SJW cause sweeps the USA and turns the once world police into a has been.

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/#1/3/2/0

It's very bad...

[Image: 09GV2vh.png]

Quote: (01-08-2015 10:45 AM)It_is_my_time Wrote:  

Quote: (01-08-2015 10:41 AM)coverdoc Wrote:  

This is very true, I have been working hard for over a decade all with only one goal. To get out of the USA.

The problem is, it appears the rest of the world is going to hell in a hand basket as the liberal SJW cause sweeps the USA and turns the once world police into a has been.

Don't get too consumed with that negative thought. The rest of the world is still NOT the U.S. by any stretch and in my opinion will never be. Once the economic scales balance out and U.S. cultural influence wanes other forms of media, social trends, and pop culture will take precedence.

From my vantage point in Asia things are still pretty good. There's pockets of Americanization (with some girls) but all of that is easily avoidable.

As it's been said, there are simply more boys born than girls, something like 105-107 boys per 100 girls (depending on which statistic source you use). Then the immigration waves.

This imbalance will probably at get least entertained by the MSM this year, it's going to be hard to ignore the obvious for much longer, even if it upsets the left by mentioning there are too many undateable fat women, it needs to be addressed. The US currently has a problem thought only to exist in China & India.

The situation is even worse in Middle America where the average woman could play offensive line at a small college. There are simply way more men, any way you slice it, even with gays, men in jail, overseas, fat men who play video games all day - there's such an abundance of sausage to the point it might as well be the United States of Hillshire Farm.

Nature is simply not meant to be this way. There aren't enough marginally attractive women in the US in the 20-45 age bracket. That may seem like a bit of a stretch, but the average woman well into her 40's who is at least above a 5 and in decent shape, has an endless supply of potential suitors ranging from men in their 20s to 50s. The slightly better-than-average woman in the US is a celebrity of sorts now. Attention typically reserved only for strippers working at a strip club is now commonplace for any American woman who isn't eligible to step in the ring with Riddick Bowe. Obviously this effect is magnified by smartphones, every time a woman unlocks her main screen there's some guy campaigning for her attention trying to push the "refresh" button in her mind as a means of staying relevant. Every social media app has been inundated by orbiters and they offer the perfect delivery mechanism for orbiting. Back in the day, it was known if she didn't text you back fairly promptly that it was a bad sign, now the truth is, she may not even be able to get back to you promptly everytime after having to sift through her kik/snapchat/tinder/POF/whatsapp/standard texts/emails. The average woman wakes up, and her phone is already in overdrive thanks to the male surplus and orbiting really highlights this surplus.

I've explained this to women, they don't always get it. Some get mad. Ask them to post a picture up with a guy that isn't a family member or gay friend on facebook or instagram. A guy the orbiters think might be her new significant other. The "likes" are typically majority female friends then. There's no better way to illustrate the orbiters are really trying to be more than friends. Combined with the lack of legalized prostitution, the US has so many guys in this desperation to the point they'll bang anything just as mitigation, while not even truly wanting those women.

Until it gets addressed, expect more crime, more drug use, more stooge rioting during any unpopular verdict, random shootings, more excessive drinking and driving, just everything possible bad thing under the Sun you can imagine will intensify in America. A society where the average male is not sexually satisfied or banging his fat hog of a wife wishing she was in remotely good shape simply is not good for society.

The left wants to ignore this issue because straight men obviously aren't LGBT. The right is still puritanical, so essentially it's not even discussed.

Incoming "Bang Mississippi" by Roosh?

Whether to buy Louisiana fried fish and bourbon for appetizers?

Little Dark whupping 30 red-knights?

Old Spice Classic instead of baking soda?

Pocket squares on my denim overalls?

Are girls there required to ride you as "Southern Hospitality"?

Quote: (01-08-2015 01:16 PM)la_mode Wrote:  

As it's been said, there are simply more boys born than girls, something like 105-107 boys per 100 girls (depending on which statistic source you use). Then the immigration waves.

This imbalance will probably at get least entertained by the MSM this year, it's going to be hard to ignore the obvious for much longer, even if it upsets the left by mentioning there are too many undateable fat women, it needs to be addressed. The US currently has a problem thought only to exist in China & India.

Listen - ALL AROUND THE WORLD roughly 6% more men are being born. If there is no immigration like in some EE countries, then it balances out around the ages of 18-30.

The EU usually tip-toes around the issue by publishing statistics for the age group of 16-59 and claiming that it balances out in the Western countries. They know very well that men in the West face a pussy shortage worse than the Chinese who at least have the excuse of the systematic one-child-males-preferred policy.

Western governments don't care shit about men - if men did not have porn or P4P, we would likely have rebellions already and a real rape culture happening.

I can sort of personally vouch for this. I'm on vacation right now in a resort that has people from all over the western world.

So far in the who has the hottest girlfriend stakes, Americans come rock bottom. I have not seen a single American man with a hot and young girl. Don't get me wrong Ive seen some with nice older chicks, but usually they date down. Tall good looking guys with very average women.

The best looking girlfriends have been with Swedish, French and South American guys.

These maps don't mean much because most guys are not out trying to pull hard. If those blue dots represented 1000 Fistos then yes there's a problem but the truth is they represent 1000 neckbeards, IRT, and other clowns.

I was just about to look into this...but I was of the suspicion that there were more girls born than boys...
during the Holidays, our family all got together at my aunt's house, and noticed that of all of my sisters, and cousins, they all have daughters. like 40 girls to 10 boys.
Guess that ratio doesn't translate to the rest of the country...

If you think it's bad here, it's going to be worse in China and Korea in the years ahead. There's a traditional preference for male children there, and women have been using modern technology to figure out the gender of their babies before birth. This has led to a lot of quiet abortions of female fetuses. It's fucked up, but that's what's been happening. The result is a gender imbalance.

Women over there are going to have a lot of options in the years ahead. How to profit from it? Invest in companies that make birth control technology.

In the US, I get the sense that the problem is not so much the actual male/female numbers, but the fact that so many women voluntarily take themselves "out of the running" in the mating game by choosing to become fat, uglifying themselves, or otherwise giving up on trying to look good. The end result is that the numbers of legitimate, bangable women get lower.

But on another level, you can't think too much about this stuff. Otherwise you'll drown in negativity. At any given point in time, some wells are full of water, and others are dry. Your job is to find the full wells.

Quote: (01-08-2015 10:26 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

While the U.S. is certainly worse than most destinations people here frequent, at least in NYC there is still unlimited choice amongst a lot of guys who are clueless.

http://jonathansoma.com/singles/

Way back in 2006, NYC had 200,000 more single women than single men. By 2011, that'd shrunk down to 150,000.

NYC isn't immune to the demographic change. The rate of men is interesting there too. That 200,000 figure is for all women. If you're only talking 18-30 I wouldn't be surprised if there were more men in that category as well, though it may not as bad as the west coast, yet.

Quote: (01-08-2015 02:18 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

These maps don't mean much because most guys are not out trying to pull hard. If those blue dots represented 1000 Fistos then yes there's a problem but the truth is they represent 1000 neckbeards, IRT, and other clowns.

Yeah, and that's the only silver lining here. Though I'd say there's quite a few decent guys on the periphery who who may not have game but who aren't exactly WoW nerds either who struggle to get even a 5, dudes that would clean up in Eastern Europe or Asia.

There may also be bad social consequences from this like demographic winter, more random shootings from incels, our economy taking a hit because men have ceased being productive and inventive when they get no social reward for it, women's sense of entitlement skyrocketing because they live in a world of cock abundance, etc.

Men & women are essentially "going their own way" - it's not just men how it's made out to be. This imbalance seems to be getting more attention lately than before.

When the average woman is undateable, and the slightly above average woman (regardless of age for the most part) has about 100 men trying to get her attention, both parties have essentially gone their own way.