rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

good game philosophy, MUST READ

I read this on another forum and thought it was so on target I had to share it here.

Quote:Quote:

I've been an active member in the community for over two years now. I've had my ups. I've had my downs. I've altered my course at certain points and I've done and seen things I could have never fathomed. But most of all, I am absolutely 100% grateful to be apart of something so wonderful and progressive.

And so I've sort of compiled a few of my most life changing, game altering realizations that I've had over the last couple of years.

1) game is much more than just meeting, dating and attracting women. It is way of living your life. It is the by product of having all of your other needs met. When everything else in your life is good, the problem with women will handle itself.

2) Sex is over rated and doesn't last nearly as long as the interactions and experiences in between. Unfortunately, we only recognize this during the sex itself.

3) Attraction is an emotional process and 'studying' game is a logical process. Know the difference and recognize that more studying does not necessarily equate to more success with women.

4) Having multiple relationships at any one given time is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT. Having one girlfriend can be time consuming and emotionally taxing, just think what it is like to have three or four, ….seven? Props to Hugh Hefner. You're a better man than I.

5)Never form an identity that requires the participation of other people. Calling yourself a pick up artist, player, or 'expert' on women forces you to constantly reaffirm that identity through others. If you don’t get that validation, the identity crumbles. Avoid doing this at all costs

6)As hard as it is for me to accept, occasionally some women will not find you attractive. It's not their fault. It's not your fault. Forgive them. Get over it. And move onto to the next one.

7) The most attractive guys are ones who give value to everyone who comes into their life. Giving is the antecedent to receiving. And when you bring out the potential in others, you bring out the potential in yourself.

8) What you feel on the inside will generally manifest itself on the outside. Your language always points back to your self concept. In essence, a women will respond to you based on how you feel about yourself.

9) Life is nothing more than series of fleeting moments. Knowing this, you should realize that the only moment that matters is the one you are experiencing now. This is not only the essence to game, it is the essence of life.

10) Live life doing the things you enjoy. There is no sense in adjusting or catering your life around meeting women if you aren't getting to do what you love. Besides, your more likely to find like minded people in the places you want to be.

11) Analysis and reflection is a necessity to understanding 'game' but hindering when actually gaming. Know when your in your head and find a way to get out of it when interacting with women. This alone can skyrocket your game.

12)Physical contact is quite possibly the most effective behavioral tool in creating attraction. It reflects you are comfortable in your own skin. It causes an emotional response. It creates trust and comfort. Touch women as much as possible. In a non creepy, non threatening way of course.

13) There is no such thing as perfection. Putting a women on a pedestal is unnecessary and pointless. Once you've been with a women of great beauty you realize that they are imperfect people like the rest of us.

14) Don't look to others to find out who you are. It can be addicting to see how people respond to you and make a self judgment based on those responses. People are not mirrors and responses involve a great of deal of factors that have nothing to do with you.

15)Your own opinions should always come first to the opinions of others. Don't be afraid to be an individual and stand up for what you believe in.

16) Smile and laugh as much as possible. The most attractive guy is always the one having the most fun. Ideally, that fun is never dependent on how other people are behaving or responding to him.

cheers fellas
-Brid**** aka Dthomas

I would only add one thing to number 2. I wouldn't say "during sex" I'd say AFTER sex. I realize whether I really like a girl after I've had sex with her. Before then, I'm reveling in the fun of the hunt. The anticipation that sex may come, wondering what she looks like naked, how she moans when you enter her, all that stuff. After you've blown your steam and testosterone level drops, is there something still left for her? You'll quickly find out.

Very nice. I'm kind of jealous i didn't write that myself. His observations are very astute for being in the game for "only" 2 years.

Quote: (08-18-2008 07:13 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I would only add one thing to number 2. I wouldn't say "during sex" I'd say AFTER sex. I realize whether I really like a girl after I've had sex with her. Before then, I'm reveling in the fun of the hunt. The anticipation that sex may come, wondering what she looks like naked, how she moans when you enter her, all that stuff. After you've blown your steam and testosterone level drops, is there something still left for her? You'll quickly find out.

You said it speakeasy. Its great to be with a girl that you are happy is still laying next to you right after sex ends.

For some reason that list (and a good list at that) reminds me of one of those Chicken Soup For The Soul books I've seen at bookstores, so I wonder, will there be a Chicken Soup for Seducers sometime soon?

bringin' back an oldie

Sloots gon' sloot.

Smart shit for 2008 and a lot of resonates with my own experience.

"5)Never form an identity that requires the participation of other people. Calling yourself a pick up artist, player, or 'expert' on women forces you to constantly reaffirm that identity through others. If you don’t get that validation, the identity crumbles. Avoid doing this at all costs"

This is a good insight and a reminder to be humble with yourself

valhalla

Great post OP. Thanks for sharing.

Speakeasy, I have to say I love this post and give a thanks for it. It's pretty similar to what I've learned in game lately and how I do things.

1-Absolutely true. Develop yourself and work on your own things, and the women will come. You want to be creating momentum. When that happens, you get unstoppable.
Recently hit some serious strides. Went to an art event. Grabbed two numbers and one makeout. Met both of them over that weekend. Progressing well with both. From that confidence and hitting the gym lately, I then received multiple commendations at work the next week. Focus on the other things, and that confidence becomes infectious in ALL parts of your life.

"An object in motion, stays in motion."

6- True. There is NEVER a one size fits all approach to game. Yes there are universal things that all girls will like as well as CRINGE about, but not everyone in life is gonna like you. You can't change that. Who gives a fuck right?

7- This is something I ABSOLUTELY believe to a t. The positive minded people that want to build you/make you better will go MUCH farther in life. Now I'm NOT saying be a nice guy and get walked all over on. But be someone who makes people better, who wants to make people better or things better for other people. Be generous or giving (again NOT like a "beta"/nice guy who does it for ulterior reasons). Just try to make the world a better place. That's the kind of man people want to be around or connected to. Be on the upswing of your life. Again, game is all about momentum.

This is my type of game. I CAN'T do the whole asshole/emech type of game (NOTHING against Elmech haha)...it would just NEVER work for me. I don't get at all why try to be an asshole or jerk. Now yes I'll be sarcastic as hell, but its all in good humor (or I'll get the classic...almost perfect "Ugh, you're such an asshole" line from a girl where she then playfully punches me with a smile on her face. THAT is where you want to be. If a girl says that, you're in!).

8-The importance of body language! OWN a room when you walk in. This is fairly often ABSOLUTELY true to a T!

11-Had to learn this in the last year, overanalyzing situations when approaching and everything that could happen or go wrong. My brain would fire off a BILLION different things and lead to paralysis. Get OUT of your head and just think about what your feet are doing. Move them. Just go.

12-Being touchy feely...to a T! Kino is one of my BEST weapons in the game, as (again) I'm super touchy feely (DON'T read creepy touchy feely, just natural, go slow-every here and there and then progress). I've said this NUMEROUS times on here, but as soon as I can hold a girls hand (locking fingers, etc.) with a girl I KNOW I have the make out as soon as I go for it. Get up on your kino game if you're not there already.

15- Be willing to be the devil's advocate, and stand up for your ideals when everyone else in the room is silent. One can easily disagree without being disagreeable. If you aint feeling something, don't be that punk bitch dude who always goes with whatever everyone else is doing and didn't have the balls to disagree cause he wants to 'please everyone.' FUCK that!

16-Be lighthearted and don't take shit too seriously. Enjoy life. Make peoples lives better. I'm not saying being fake happy, but a genuinely happy person. THAT is the kind of man people want to be around. Not the type of dudes who fumble around life with their head up their ass, unsure of themselves. Fuck that. Get on with your life and get after your pursuit of happiness. FUCK hope. Get after what the hell you want to do with your life, and start doing it now. STOP making excuses. STOP hoping. START DOing.

REALLY enjoyed it Speakeasy! Cheers!

....Damn, I just realized after going over the thread again that the original post is from 2008. The key tenets/fundamentals of game never change.

Quote: (08-15-2013 07:01 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

"5)Never form an identity that requires the participation of other people. Calling yourself a pick up artist, player, or 'expert' on women forces you to constantly reaffirm that identity through others. If you don’t get that validation, the identity crumbles. Avoid doing this at all costs"

Definitely the one the resonated with me the most. I feel like this should be the default response when anyone takes pride in how their game is keeping their women in line. It may be true, but they're setting themselves up for a fall.

Quote: (08-15-2013 07:01 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

Not humble with yourself, just humble with others.

In other words:

"I know I'm good with women, but I don't brag about it."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Great aphorisms. I also took issue with #2. Sex is overrated?

Suppose you could have sex with beautiful 18 year old girls every day, with as much variety or quantity as you desire:

How often would you have sex? I suspect most men would indulge heavily despite it being "overrated." If you think sex is overrated, it's most likely because you aren't satisfied with the quality of women you are fucking.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

These are very sweet ideas.

Too bad he doesn't provide specific examples.

Quote: (08-17-2013 01:42 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Suppose you could have sex with beautiful 18 year old girls every day, with as much variety or quantity as you desire:

How often would you have sex? I suspect most men would indulge heavily despite it being "overrated." If you think sex is overrated, it's most likely because you aren't satisfied with the quality of women you are fucking.

Drugs can also be amazing they must not be necessarily good. Good sex can be very addictiv so one can easily lose perspective on different parts of life. Also hedonic adaptation/ treadmill is an issue too. Extremely hot chics are like fast sports cars. One needs a strong charakter to handle it outherwise it´s risky. Also it should be done for the right reasons. I don´t think that it´s healthy to do it for narcissism for example.

Sex is mostly overrated because it´s overpriced imho.

Quote: (08-17-2013 01:42 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Samseau, I know what you're saying. Nothing better than looking down on the girl you're fucking and seeing the hottest girl in the world. First time I knew I had arrived was with a girl (who'd become my GF) after we'd been out drinking, she was all dolled up and as I was fucking her I all of a sudden realized: "The Playmate Quality Girls I used to fantasize about? I finally have one!"

But it's not the sex per se. First time I fucked a girl I wouldn't wanna be seen with (I decided to relax my retarded standards a bit for more notches) I realized during sex: "Hey, this pussy feels the same on my dick."

The sex and the short orgasm isn't that big of a deal. Especially compared to girls' orgasms, mine are pretty small. Can be good, but not earth-shattering.

The intense pleasure from fucking a girl, is that it means you have won that girl. The anticipation of fucking her, then fucking her (small part of the whole), parading her around, victoriously knowing you can get shit done, getting envious stares (fuck you buddha), the psychological domination...

But the physical feeling of sex? Overrated. You can see this when you really wanna fuck a girl, then you come and your mind does a 180 and you wanna make a getaway as fast as possible. Like: "Why did this seem so important." The sex-as-hunger feeling is overrated. The conquest-of-a-prime-girl-of-which-sex-is-a-part feeling is not. That's the biggest male motivator.

Great find!

3) Attraction is an emotional process and 'studying' game is a logical process. Know the difference and recognize that more studying does not necessarily equate to more success with women.
this is good wake up call for guys who love to over analyze and try to put finger on every little thing. Game is state/connection based + some je ne sais quoi.

7) The most attractive guys are ones who give value to everyone who comes into their life. Giving is the antecedent to receiving. And when you bring out the potential in others, you bring out the potential in yourself.
offer value = the whole game in two words

8) What you feel on the inside will generally manifest itself on the outside. Your language always points back to your self concept. In essence, a women will respond to you based on how you feel about yourself.
Yes. Saying/doing wrong things but with right attitude is still fine. It was HUGE mindfuck for me when I started going "natural". All the classical calibration becomes quite irrelevant. State control is where it's at.

11) Analysis and reflection is a necessity to understanding 'game' but hindering when actually gaming. Know when your in your head and find a way to get out of it when interacting with women. This alone can skyrocket your game.
Similar to #8. Once you hit the so called flow state [carefree/outside your head feeling] things just click. Funny how it works.

12)Physical contact is quite possibly the most effective behavioral tool in creating attraction. It reflects you are comfortable in your own skin. It causes an emotional response. It creates trust and comfort. Touch women as much as possible. In a non creepy, non threatening way of course.
Very true.

16) Smile and laugh as much as possible. The most attractive guy is always the one having the most fun. Ideally, that fun is never dependent on how other people are behaving or responding to him.
Super key especially in nightgame. Mr. wannabe cool James Bond guys suck in clubs. Who has the most fun, wins.

Quote: (08-17-2013 06:01 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

But it's not the sex per se. First time I fucked a girl I wouldn't wanna be seen with (I decided to relax my retarded standards a bit for more notches) I realized during sex: "Hey, this pussy feels the same on my dick."

Disagree. The hotter the girl, the better the pussy feels. It may be psychological, but it still feels much more pleasurable.

A good summary is "be a man". Inner game first. The rest will fall in place.

If you put out there a fake you get that back. There are no shortcuts.

Having a solid foundation with an understaning of women and they come to you.

Not being outcome dependent.

Great thread. Personally enjoyed reading the list but the one I really enjoed was number 8. Why? If you're uncomfortable with yourself - she will see that, as it was stated on the original post.

Thanks.

By the way, speak easy - what forum did you find this post on?

Quote: (08-17-2013 04:35 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

By the way, speak easy - what forum did you find this post on?

Don't remember. This thread is 5 years old.