rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating a super rich girl

Dating a super rich girl

I have been lurking on this forum for a few years and learned a lot, but haven't seen a question like this addressed. Just wanted to hear your guys thoughts on dating a super rich girl.

I am 29 and dating a 22 year old russian girl, she is the daughter of a O&G billionaire.

I sometimes wonder what to do: should I just be monogamous and eventually try and wife this girl up. Sometimes I think I am too young for this, although I don't think I will get a better deal than this.

Or is money that important? should I try and sleep with tons of girls, get into adventure and travel the world.

This is an internal dilemma I often wrestle with and wondered how you guys would approach this situation.

It's worth noting that I have a good education and my career should be one that is well paid. Therefore I will live comfortable either way.

Dating a super rich girl

On a serious note, the question I have is, how does the fact that she comes from money help your life?

She can be a rich girl, but if she isn't using her money to help you in any way, then it doesn't matter how rich she is.

Personally, I'd be on the come up, other pussy isn't going anywhere, get the most you can out of the situation, you can always get out later if you feel the need to.

Look up guys like Chris Judd and Casper Smart, they played the game perfectly.

Dating a super rich girl

Quote: (01-07-2015 08:26 AM)Brotein Wrote:  

Or is money that important?
A question without answer, 'cause we all have different goals in our lifes.

If your goal is to be rich and this girl can make you rich, go on.
If your goal is not about being rich (and you're not under heavy debts), then continue to nail her until you're bored and move on.

Dating a super rich girl

[Image: troll.gif]

You're dating a Billionaires daughter!?!? You shouldn't be here talking to us, you should be busy fucking her brains out.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Dating a super rich girl

Seems like it would be hard to relate long term to someone who is orders of magnitude richer than you. Ive dated girls who were just a tax bracket or two above me and it was hard to relate to them at times.

When you don't have to structure your life around working and paying your bills, you look at the world very differently.

Money doesn't buy happiness, however being poor can make you a miserable bastard.

Dating a super rich girl

I'd be trying to get her pregnant.

Dating a super rich girl

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:09 AM)MtnMan Wrote:  

Seems like it would be hard to relate long term to someone who is orders of magnitude richer than you. Ive dated girls who were just a tax bracket or two above me and it was hard to relate to them at times.

When you don't have to structure your life around working and paying your bills, you look at the world very differently.

Money doesn't buy happiness, however being poor can make you a miserable bastard.

It can rent it [Image: smile.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Dating a super rich girl

removed

Dating a super rich girl

I'd wife her if you enjoy your time with her.

Consider it a massive pay raise only dependent on you not banging other girls. If my income could go up even a million a year, I'd definitely be willing to trade a few notches for that kind of lifestyle

Dating a super rich girl

Quote: (01-07-2015 10:29 AM)456 Wrote:  

Currently banging an extremely wealthy chick (I've referred to her as a NYC socialite 8 elsewhere).

[Snowflake alert]: interestingly, she is entrepreneurial, has legit hard skills in business and tech (I've witnessed, and am qualified to judge), and works her ass off, despite being born into tremendous wealth (her house has full-time staff, and the parents' fortunes are googleable). The parents seem to have been self-starters, so it's not old old money. The girl doesn't do drugs or party that much, but does drink a little. Knows EVERYONE, has close relationships with some very well-known and influential folks around the city and nation. So all of this is to say, she's not the standard spoiled cokewhore party lush rich chick.

What really gets me "plottin" is the thought of getting access to some of her connections that would personally benefit my businesses. I don't have fantasies of marrying into wealth, having to kiss ass and dodge pre-nups. That seems emasculating. Maybe pride has a high opportunity cost.

Strictly cash-wise, I do have an idea about getting her to fund some sexcations for us.

I approached her at a party where I only knew one person. She liked my dancing. Now I rock that gash on the regular, and give her multiple orgasms each time we fuck. She loves it and does not appear to be pushing for "more" though I can tell she likes me outside the bedroom as well.

I come from a middle-class (yet entrepreneurial) upbringing, and while I do well currently, I'm by no means "wealthy" and I "need" to work, while she probably works for self-actualization (LotB anyone? heh). I do work for myself though so I think she digs my hustling, self-starting nature and the fact that I don't kiss her ass at all. She claims other guys get close to her but she gets turned off very easily, and she loves how I don't overtly "respect" her. It probably helped that I had no clue who she was when we met.

This has been an ongoing learning experience and experiment of sorts for me, so I was excited to see this thread pop up. Feel free to throw me any questions. Not an expert, but I've gained some insight.

Yeh, this girl is basically the opposite of a typical rich girl. She doesn't like people to know she's wealthy, she is embarrassed when she tells people her address, she doesn't aprty much or drink...

She just likes hanging out and going on little trips.

She's pretty normal in a lot of ways. I thought she was just a normal girl when I met her, until i visited her new flat, in which case i realized she must be incredibly wealthy.

I just make a habit of not being impressed by her wealth and acting like it's a normal thing.

Dating a super rich girl

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:09 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif]

You're dating a Billionaires daughter!?!? You shouldn't be here talking to us, you should be busy fucking her brains out.

I been seeing her for over a year. Never the less she travels a lot and is not in the country right now.

Dating a super rich girl

removed

Dating a super rich girl

You should try to use her connections to get yourself into a place where you can be part of an "event," which is really one of the few ways to become rich. Why would you even think about a "career" with a salary when you can potentially achieve so much more. I would start by figuring out what value you can bring to her father, or his business associates. How can you make them more money, or how can you help them lose less money? Springboard to more connections. You have to think really big..her pussy is the LEAST important thing about her.

Dating a super rich girl

I know this cute girl who comes from a moderately rich family. She drives an Audi, but shares a flat. She openly told me she is not earning enough at her job, and she can't find better offers. It seems like her family doesn't spoil her besides the car. Maybe they are trying to teach her the value of work or some stuff.

Anyway, dating moneyed chicks is great: They often want to pay, they give you nice gifts, they pay for their plane tickets to visit you and usually have monthly visits to the gynecollogist (excellent sexual health/hygiene). One just has to fuck her well and hard. Also, bring her to places she wouldn't normally visit, like some popular flea markets or restaurants.

Dating a super rich girl

Used to bang a chick who parents are millionaires. She has a pool in her living room (ridiculous) but for me the money didn't mean shit. Gamed her as usual, and when we went out to eat sometimes I payed sometimes she payed or we split. Honestly the money doesn't mean shit to me. Ended up breaking it off because she was too closed minded and superficial.

Dating a super rich girl

Dated a rich girl, for several years. Father made upwards of 50 mil a year (estimate). I found that they expected me to live up to their lifestyle, and to be able to provide a similar lifestyle she had with her father for her if we ever married, might I add she is extremely spoiled and needs to have the latest in namebrand fashions, same model in different colours even! Depends on the person, but I personally found it wasnt worth the headache to try to marry a rich girl, their parents usually expect much from you and you end up spending too much $$ to warrant your worth.

Dating a super rich girl

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:33 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

[Image: Tracy-Morgan-Photo.jpg]

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Dating a super rich girl

Good info coming from the guys perspective, and you hit on some good points.

I have a blue blood English buddy here in town. His parents see him bang tattooed hipster girls and party skanks and are terrified. His dad told him that in no uncertain terms was he to marry or knock up a woman from the current social scene he was at.

Longevity in wealth in a patriarch that is passed father to son is only going to be held on to in this manner. Old blood knows how a useless son and whore for a daughter in law can bring a family down in one generation.

So, from the wealthy father of a daughters point of view, the very worst that is going to happen is his son in laws life gets a bit easier. He is not going to get half the girls estate, the kids or jack shit. So instead the father looks at this arrangement and sees what potential assets you have. A way to bring you up like you belong in this world. And if you are smart, a hustler, and have game this should happen sooner than you think. Men need allies, and family is most often the best one.

Dating a super rich girl

Quote: (01-07-2015 09:33 AM)PrimeTime32 Wrote:  

Yes.

I've been married. I've also been divorced.

I may get married again, but it will be for money, not for love.

That's not even beta, that's just business.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Dating a super rich girl

Relevent: Any one ever married rich?

Dating a super rich girl

I'm engaged to a girl who's father is worth 100+ million. It is absolutely critical that you get her old man on your side then you are set for life

Dating a super rich girl

This is actually a very rich scenario, no pun intended.

Dating a rich girl is a true test of your game, imo.
It's what separates the pimps from the players and macks.

I could never be a pimp, because the idea of sponging off of anyone turns my stomach.

But if you have no problem living on her dime, taking her money, telling her how to spend it on you, and then the coldness of heart to play the field - you're Iceberg Slim.

WIA

Dating a super rich girl

WIA, can you elaborate on it being a true test of game?

I concur -- I also dislike mooching.

Is it a test of one's game because it's a scenario where the girl has literally NOTHING to gain from the man resource-wise, thus making it 100% about the feels / tingles?

Dating a super rich girl

Guys we just met Roman Abramovich's son-in-law to be!

But I used to date a girl who's dad owned a couple car dealerships in the city, he was probably worth mid-eight figures. It was pretty cool, she sucked, but it was fun to be around her dad and learn a few of the mental strongpoints of the 1%. I would say it influenced me a lot in my decisions and goals too, as I was quite young when this happened.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Dating a super rich girl

1. Girls like that usually are pretty on point when it seems like guys are Long conning them

2. Even if she's head over heels for you, it's her daddy's money. No incentive to give it to you unless you bring some value

3. Billionaires didn't get that way (especially in countries in Asia and Eastern Europe) by being saps. If he even smells anything wrong with you, you're very unlikely to get anything out of it. Also do they even have enforceable palimony laws in Russia?

I was married to a girl whose dad was $300m+ and her grandfather was a billionaire. Didn't see anything out of it except a few custom suits and a nice watch. (Un)luckily, I married her because I truly believed I loved her. Shouldn't let her father's wealth sway you at all.