rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manila...land of the Old White Beta Male

I've been in Manila (Makati to be exact) for three days now. First thing that I've noticed is the amount of white beta males over the age of 45 walking around with young filipinas. And by beta I mean overweight, bad style, strickly negative physical characteristics. I have not seen one other normal, under the age of 35 white guy that wasn't with his white girlfriend. It's really making me feel pathetic for even coming here at my age (32).

Yes, it is insanely easy to get laid with 5's and 6's (I nailed two 6's within 5 hours of being here) but that gets really old, really fast. As in, I'm already bored with it after three days. I miss the struggle of trying to bang a hottie from EE, the reward of using good game, the feeling you get when a really attractive girl wants to fuck you, the emotional rollercoaster of a girl fucking you about. That doesn't happen here.

I want to recommend to white men under 35 that look pretty good, charismatic, confident, etc, not to come here. Use your prime SMV years to go for the top shelf. I'll throw in one caveat, if you have little sexual experience and want to work on becoming a more dominant lover, this is your spot.

Then why do you only stick to 5's and 6's, huh?
Perhaps that's the reason why you can't get high on your emotional rollercoaster?

If you want more of a challenge, aim for the 8s and 9s as they should still provide you with the emotional rollercoaster and you will still need to work. When I was there I banged a cracking little filipina model I met in Prive, but she wasn't a straightforward lay by any stretch. Definitely had to call on my game experience to handle her numerous shit tests and derailings of the interaction.

I hear the recently opened Valkyrie club is the place to go these days. There should be plenty of high quality options for you there

Irish

Quote: (01-05-2015 12:13 PM)Irish Wrote:  

If you want more of a challenge, aim for the 8s and 9s as they should still provide you with the emotional rollercoaster and you will still need to work. When I was there I banged a cracking little filipina model I met in Prive, but she wasn't a straightforward lay by any stretch. Definitely had to call on my game experience to handle her numerous shit tests and derailings of the interaction.

I hear the recently opened Valkyrie club is the place to go these days. There should be plenty of high quality options for you there

I've yet to see a legit 7, let alone an 8 or a 9.

Quote: (01-05-2015 12:10 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Perhaps that's the reason why you can't get high on your emotional rollercoaster?

7's are rare. 8's and 9's don't exist.

Quote: (01-05-2015 12:37 PM)Murph_Sauce Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2015 12:10 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

You obviously do not know what a high class pinay looks like or have access to any. I will admit, they are not very easy to find and often times you need social circle game into the PI elite of the rich and highly educated. If you do not know where to look, I bet someone has covered this before on the forum. I would start searching and reading the datasheets first, then come back to this if you still cannot find any.

You can always go to Japan, China, or South Korea and look. Vietnam is good too if you have the patience to do your due diligence for finding the stunners they have.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I'm sure you know that after spending 3 days in a country of over 100 million people.

These constant Philippine troll threads/posts are hilarious to me.

"It's so easy in the Philippines", yet you can't even FIND the hot girls.

Quote: (01-05-2015 02:03 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

I'm sure you know that after spending 3 days in a country of over 100 million people.

Yeah, kinda figured he was "big ballerizing" over here

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (01-05-2015 02:03 PM)Enigma Wrote:  

Sounds trollish - no man ever says: "Pussy should be tougher to get. I am too bored for getting them into bed so fast and easy." Even superstars like Leo DiCaprio isn't too bored because of it - he just ups the quality and does not complain that he does not have to work like Hercules to get a scrap of pussy.

Only 5s and 6s are there? Cannot think of a country that has an eternal lack of 7-8s - maybe if you visit an Aborigines village of 100% native descent.

And you can get EE pussy after 3 hours too. Does not mean jack shit.

You invalidate experiences by well-respected men here who did indeed bang a lot of pretty girls - big ballerism from the finest.

Quote: (01-05-2015 02:49 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Sounds trollish - no man ever says: "Pussy should be tougher to get. I am too bored for getting them into bed so fast and easy."

I agree with the OP on this. One should push themselves in all aspects in life. Becoming better in one will lend aid to the other facets in life we need to improve. 38 is the time to invade Europe, because at 60 you will have missed out. The Phils, DR, Colombia, ect. will always be there. Optimize your youth and potential while you have it.

Is it rude to start a post "You fucking newb.? " Probably ...maybe its better to not just say anything and not waste a post replying to this BS. Where do I start - oh, and by the way, OP, I'll be 45 in four months, I don't look like arnold schwarzenegger nor do I typically dress like Tom Ford to walk around and pick up groceries at the corner market. I guess if I banged a 19- 22 year Pina and walked around Greenbelt, I'd be one of those betas. In fact, I've done exactly that, quite a few times. So I am indeed one of your despised betas. I've also done the same thing in Thailand, the DR (check recent travel report to see quality), China, Cambodia, and a bunch of other countries. So yeah, I guess you got me pegged.

I've also done business in the Phils and spent time with people who live in Alabang (do you even know what that is - if you're so bored perhaps you can take some time to learn about the country you chose to visit and now are so "over" after three days) and I assure you that there are many good looking young women in the Phils - they work for companies and are from successful/rich families quite often, and you won't find them wandering around greenbelt or on DIA/Cupid. I don't really subscribe to numbering girls like heads of cattle, because everyone has different tastes, but objectively high end phils, while perhaps less accessible to many, are considered among the hottest girls in the world. Pick up a copy of Philippine FHM or turn on your tv.

I just want to ask, do you know how much of a bitch you sound like - complaining that the place you've chosen to visit isn't cool enough for you, or interesting enough for you? Where in Makati are you anyway? Stop complaining and get on a bus, go hike a mountain, go make some business connections, go see some waterfalls, or go scuba diving. If you spend your time walking around the same 1-2 km radius hitting on girls in malls and then complain about the lack of variability (or even more narrowing, just pulling from online), then you're just being a tool.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

I hope one day I can move to a country where I can find attractive women [Image: puke.gif]

[Image: 2810-no-bad-blood-between-anne-curtis-an...0x252.jpeg]
[Image: ROXANNE+BARCELO+ROXEE+B+20.jpg]
[Image: 05toni.jpg]
[Image: ASAP-It-Girls-2.0-Kathryn-Bernardo-Julia...lvador.jpg]

One of my best buddies from the PI in college had a 10 for a sister. She was flawless. I fantasized about her for years. They were rich too. When I saw his sister I dropped my jaw in front of him and when I asked him what her name was, he got pissed off and stopped talking to me for 2 weeks. [Image: lol.gif] Later he told me that all his classmates growing up would fawn over her and he was sick of it.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I spy ladyboy!

[Image: attachment.jpg23877]   

WWFD? (what would fisto do?)

Those girls you posted Enigma look mixed.

With the Philippines and Thailand to some degree, it seems like there is a lot of eye of the beholder going on and the attitude of the guy traveling. Sounds like OP is too concerned with perception and his ego and feels lesser because old 'betas' can also get girls.

It is annoying though when some guys give blatantly bad reports like claiming to pick up a nice innocent girl in notorious p4p places.

Quote: (01-05-2015 04:47 PM)berserk Wrote:  

Those girls you posted Enigma look mixed.

[Image: huh.gif]

The top one is half-Australian but lives -- and is probably the biggest celebrity -- in the Phils. Other than that, they're all born and bred in the country, as far as I know.

That is what the hotter girls look like in the Phils. Even the half-Aussie girl looks like what you can find on the ground here. The lips, eyes, hair, and skintone are all distinctly Filipina. There is some mixed heritage, particularly Chinese and Spanish, which is why you notice a very diverse spectrum of looks, but I didn't realize that women had to have pure ancestry to be considered representative of their country now.

On another note, it's pretty telling that guys are commenting on the women and culture of the Phils yet don't even recognize the biggest celebrities in the country, people you literally can't even go to the mall or turn on the TV without seeing.

Quote:Quote:

With the Philippines and Thailand to some degree, it seems like there is a lot of eye of the beholder going on and the attitude of the guy traveling.

No, it's that certain "eyes" are all in the same places, at the same spots all the other white people are-- and hence all the more middle to upper class (read: hotter) Pinoys/Thais avoid.

Sounds like OP is too concerned with perception and his ego and feels lesser because old 'betas' can also get girls.

OP is annoyed that he thought the beautiful women would be as abundant and easy-to-find as EE yet throw themselves at him for being white.

If you notice the people who bash the Phils, Thailand, etc., it's always borderline trolls, yet both countries have senior members who live there long-term or constantly return there. Everyone has their preferences and every country isn't the right fit for every guy, but to say there are NO hot women in a country of 100 million people after spending 3 days in one area of one city is trolling. That's why you see the OP has been banned.

I've seen Thai and Cambodian exes of guys like RioNomad or Beyond Borders who are smoking hot, yet you don't see SEA guys with this "8 & 9's don't exist" bullshit for other regions. It's the "every white girl gets an automatic +1" guys who act like no attractive women exist outside of Europe or Russia.

I'm not saying you're that way, but notice how I show you hot women from the Philippines and your response is that they must be "mixed". If you want to talk about "eye of the beholder", that's it right there.

It is annoying though when some guys give blatantly bad reports like claiming to pick up a nice innocent girl in notorious p4p places.

Yes, they're full of shit and/or extremely misguided. This is what guys who've been living in these countries for years keep trying to tell you all.

Easy there bro, it was a simple comment on that they look like they indeed have spanish/chinese blood and that's not a typical look.

You're barking up the wrong tree here, I like filipina girls mixed or not, don't know where I mentioned anything about the lack of hot girls there?

Regarding the eye of the beholder, it is clear though from reading data sheets that a lot of people can have entirely different experiences in the same place, particularly SEA.

White guys from the states in the Phils = not as beta as the guys that never go.

You should help them. I would.

Quote: (01-05-2015 06:54 PM)berserk Wrote:  

Easy there bro, it was a simple comment on that they look like they indeed have spanish/chinese blood and that's not a typical look.

That is what the hot girls look like in the Philippines, bro. I don't know what else to tell you. That's why your comment would be seen as confusing to anyone who's spent a considerable amount of time here.

You're barking up the wrong tree here, I like filipina girls mixed or not, don't know where I mentioned anything about the lack of hot girls there?

Where did I say you did? I specifically said, "I'm not saying you're that way".

Regarding the eye of the beholder, it is clear though from reading data sheets that a lot of people can have entirely different experiences in the same place, particularly SEA.

Yes, I just explained that.

Once the topic is about mixing blood I gotta say something.

Mix Filipino blood with anything else and what comes out is often something spectular.

Especially when you mix the magic formula of Japanese-Filipino.
One of the hottest creatures walking I have ever seen in my life.

Some "elite" filipinas have Spanish blood. Those one are usually gorgeous.

Take care of those titties for me.

I'm with Chaos. Those were the hottest ones I have ever seen before.

Quote: (01-05-2015 08:59 PM)Chaos Wrote:  

Once the topic is about mixing blood I gotta say something.

Mix Filipino blood with anything else and what comes out is often something spectular.

Especially when you mix the magic formula of Japanese-Filipino.
One of the hottest creatures walking I have ever seen in my life.

Definitely.

To be clear though, most of the Spanish "mixing" took place during a 300 year colonization. The influences are heavy all throughout the culture and language. It's an innate part of the country's heritage.

Most of the Chinese ancestry dates back even before that, though it's also common today.

I don't really consider that "mixed" in the sense that the word is usually used, just like I wouldn't consider South American's with European heritage or most Americans "mixed".

It'd be like calling a mestiza in Mexico mixed (they actually use the term mestiza in the Phils also) when they're several generations removed from any direct European bloodline. That's where the confusion came from when berserk used the term.

Quote: (01-05-2015 11:37 AM)Murph_Sauce Wrote:  

I've been in Manila (Makati to be exact) for three days now.

3 days? Murph, you're ready to write the man's guide to getting hot pussy in the Philippines!

Yes, the majority of Filipinas are not attractive. How many times does this need to be said on this forum? And the answer to that always is why the fuck would you come here and bang average girls? If you can't find and bang the hot ones that's on you.

Good luck.

Yellow fever = super beta.