rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Churches

Churches

I never go but my boys always inviting me and telling me about his church being full of hoes. Has anyone tried this out? It seems like a pretty good plan.

Churches

I am not a religious man by any means, but I would not be going to church to look for hos. My parents are always inviting me to theirs, and I see plenty of girls I would tax in a heartbeat, especially since there is a boatload of Colombian women there. Still, something just keeps me back from sarging a girl at church. Guilt perhaps....

Besides, from what I hear, the pastor is up in everyones business. No matter how down-low you think you are, he will know. The pastor has his goons walking around as his eyes/ears everywhere! He will know if you are there sarging women, and will ban you from coming again.

Now, if she is at another location, all bets are off. She's getting the dick of death.

The ONLY strategy I've seen work is when you go to their social events outside of church. They are always having some sort of camping trip, or BBQ at a local park. Go to these!! If you can stand everyone telling you to get baptized at their church, and listening to bible versus all day that is.

Once you find a target, you will be extremely lucky to bang her within a month. These girls are all about what will others think, and church peer approval (especially that of the pastor) is paramount. She'll likely harp you for marriage before she gives up the ass.

I speak from experience as I already tried this route. My target was a girl who was playing Bass Guitar for the Church musical group. Dam, she is smokin' hot. And watching her playing the guitar just turned me on even more!

It took me 1 month just to get her alone as she was closely, and heavily guarded by EVERYONE in church. Once I did get close, it was fucking 3 weeks of constant courting, going to church (which I don't like doing), and showing a commitment to the congregation.

By week 7, I gave up....too much work. If I was indeed religious, it would have been 10x easier, but I could not put on a fake smile anymore. Especially since my parents wanted me so much to become a "believer". I felt really bad misleading them, so I cut my losses and stopped going.

Mixx

Churches

I have heard of friends going to different churches and having some luck with it.Most of them have singles groups but they are usually full of fatties.If you plan on doing that dont go where your friends or family go.Just pick any random church a week. And if you feel adventurous hit the witness kingdom hall once!

Churches

Eh, I wouldn't go look for a girl from church unless you're trying to test out your C&C game. Ya, you're gonna find nicer girls there, but the trade off isn't worth it considering the work you'll be putting into getting most of those girls.

I will admit to noticing some bizarre "successes" at wakes after a few recent funeral services.

Churches

Quote: (04-27-2011 07:20 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I am not a religious man by any means, but I would not be going to church to look for hos. My parents are always inviting me to theirs, and I see plenty of girls I would tax in a heartbeat, especially since there is a boatload of Colombian women there. Still, something just keeps me back from sarging a girl at church. Guilt perhaps....

B
Mixx

It's probably the hispanic guilt kicking in, bro. My fam in Miami told me that most of the hispanic people took Easter off even though it's not a recognised holiday in America.

Yea, the church thing is tough because people are going to hit you up with the constant requests to become a believerbut it's a honeypot for sure. I used to have those views but I realise that church people are giving it up the fastest out of the morally sound population.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Churches

There are two types of bitches at churches:

1. Believers: lost causes that are, at best, looking for a husband or, at worst, on serious lock-down. Fatties anyway.

2. Rebels: dragged there by someone else (a parent, in the case of younger girls) or by some sort of deep-seeded guilt. Morally weak and bored: a killer combination.

Needless to say, your target is #2. When I was a young cat, I went to a church with tons of traffic, but had little or no game to capitalize on it. It was packed with warm leads--mostly Latin chicks--that I could have still closed. At the time, I got a few numbers, but the combination of being deathly afraid of knocking up one of those anti-abortion chicks, and having little closing game, conspired to keep me celibate there. I knew a couple of dudes that were mining that place like 49ers. One of them knocked up a youngster though.

If you can find a decent little church to work, I'd try it on for size. You'd likely be the only dude with even serviceable game prowling the place.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Churches

Quote: (04-27-2011 02:08 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

There are two types of bitches at churches:

1. Believers: lost causes that are, at best, looking for a husband or, at worst, on serious lock-down. Fatties anyway.

2. Rebels: dragged there by someone else (a parent, in the case of younger girls) or by some sort of deep-seeded guilt. Morally weak and bored: a killer combination.

Needless to say, your target is #2. When I was a young cat, I went to a church with tons of traffic, but had little or no game to capitalize on it. It was packed with warm leads--mostly Latin chicks--that I could have still closed. At the time, I got a few numbers, but the combination of being deathly afraid of knocking up one of those anti-abortion chicks, and having little closing game, conspired to keep me celibate there. I knew a couple of dudes that were mining that place like 49ers. One of them knocked up a youngster though.

If you can find a decent little church to work, I'd try it on for size. You'd likely be the only dude with even serviceable game prowling the place.

Can you sex different lizards at the same church or will you have to try a different church each time once you've eaten? I am curious with re-working the same venue..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Churches

What about buddhist temples? Anyone have some experience?

Churches

Try reform Judaism, most people don't really give a shit and the services are mostly about eating, drinking and socializing anyway. The girls also tend to be very liberal and probably DTF. Only downside is putting up with an overdose of jappy attitude.

Churches

The goodies and baddies blend too well there for me to tell them apart so I don't waste my time. If you're good at pinpointing the baddies, more power to you.

P.S. Let me in on the secret if you do.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Churches

Anyone have some church game I can use? I was thinking of saying something like "I found myself" and felt the urge to go to a church

Churches

Quote: (04-27-2011 06:41 PM)houston Wrote:  

Anyone have some church game I can use? I was thinking of saying something like "I found myself" and felt the urge to go to a church

Believe it or not, I used this line on a Christian girl who asked me "what church I belonged to," out of left field, while we were hanging. I didn't even know she was religious until that point in the conversation:

"I'm actually between churches right now. My old one wasn't meeting my needs and I'm trying a few different pastors out to see what works for me. Any recommendations?"

Shit worked. I guess it's not that far-fetched to think a religious girl would be gullible, but damn.

Churches

Quote: (04-27-2011 03:32 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Can you sex different lizards at the same church or will you have to try a different church each time once you've eaten? I am curious with re-working the same venue..

I can't speak from experience, but the guys I knew were able to keep a respectably steady flow going. Sure, there are unique "community politics" to navigate, but not much different than on a college campus. The place was sufficiently large and there's a certain amount of turn-over. Bitches come and go.

You also benefit from the guilt and shame factors, where your former chicks will try to play it cool and not broadcast that you two pounded, lest they be revealed as strumpets to the congregation.

Churches

Ah great thread. My parents sometimes make me go to church with them, its been quite a while though, since I'm not a believer and I always refuse to go.

After reading this thread though I'll happily join them for church. I've seen some good prospects at my local church and I definitely want to try some game and see what happens, maybe I manage to get something this Sunday. A field report on it would be a nice idea, planning on doing one wether I'm successful or not.

Churches

Quote: (04-27-2011 07:30 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2011 03:32 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I can't speak from experience, but the guys I knew were able to keep a respectably steady flow going. Sure, there are unique "community politics" to navigate, but not much different than on a college campus. The place was sufficiently large and there's a certain amount of turn-over. Bitches come and go.

You also benefit from the guilt and shame factors, where your former chicks will try to play it cool and not broadcast that you two pounded, lest they be revealed as strumpets to the congregation.

If word gets out that you smashed a hottie from church couldn't that be to your advantage since it broadcasts preselection? Or is the concern of shaming by the congregation great enough to outweigh that?

Churches

@gringochileno:

I don't think its to your advantage, way on the contrary (at least the way I see it over here). If everybody finds out, the girl will probably drown in shame, unlike you/me who don't give a shit. The other girls will pick up on that, and will want to avoid being the church slut or something like that, after all, if the word spread somehow, its bound to happen again.

I'm sure there will be a few exceptions though, some girls just want it at all costs.

Churches

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:48 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

If word gets out that you smashed a hottie from church couldn't that be to your advantage since it broadcasts preselection? Or is the concern of shaming by the congregation great enough to outweigh that?

I definitely think the latter. Church girls are 100% all about what her Church peers will say, think, do.

If she is a Jehova Witness, her peers will literally turn their backs to her in shame, and to outcast her.

Mixx

Churches

I think you guys are generalizing a bit too much. All religions (even within Christianity) are different, all cities are different, and all churches are different. You'll find a bit of everything if you look. 100%? Not even close. Sorry Mixx. [Image: smile.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Churches

Quote: (04-28-2011 08:05 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2011 08:48 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

I definitely think the latter. Church girls are 100% all about what her Church peers will say, think, do.

If she is a Jehova Witness, her peers will literally turn their backs to her in shame, and to outcast her.

Mixx

I think this varies at least somewhat depending on the religion and the church. I went to a reform Jewish synagogue until I was 13 and looking back, it really didn't seem like the kind of controlling atmosphere you're describing. I really doubt there's such a stigma about sex in more liberal congregations.

Jehovah's witnesses, yeah don't touch that shit with a 10 foot pole. I've had to deal with some of these people and I think they've got the crazy so bad it's communicable.

Churches

I tried picking up a chick in a church once.

All I got out of it was a free Bible.

The odds are against you when you go to a church. I wouldn't bother.

Churches

Quote: (05-02-2011 01:29 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

Churches are a kind of social circle. Girls wil notice of you only go their a couple of times to pick them up, just like they will notice if you go to a yoga class or salsa class only once or twice. I think you have to do it consistently and really immerse yourself. It's probably hard to fake you're religious too. I have real problem with some traits in christianity but there are others I can support so I will maybe try this some day. I'm usually free sundays anyway.

Churches

Quote: (05-04-2011 04:08 PM)solo Wrote:  

Churches are a kind of social circle. Girls wil notice of you only go their a couple of times to pick them up, just like they will notice if you go to a yoga class or salsa class only once or twice.

This is true. Some goes for EE, actually. They will know if you are trying to get into their social circle just to bang some girls. And this is why being a resident/having an employment in the country is very important.

Quote:Quote:

I think you have to do it consistently and really immerse yourself. It's probably hard to fake you're religious too.

You don't have to. I banged a fair share of religious girls who knew I'm atheist. Just tell them you do not believe in god, but you have an open mind and want to learn more, and you're in. In fact you'd receive much more attention than their fellow Christians.

Churches

Im curious as to how you would go about approaching them. Perhaps it is best if you join a youth group or church club? it seems like all the hot chicks are htere with their families/siblings and they all gtfo as soon as church is over.

I also have a hangup about talking ot chicks with my parents around. My mom always busts me out and seems to go well out of her way to try and embarrass me.

Churches

Quote: (05-02-2011 01:29 PM)CupCake Wrote:  

This advice ranks up there with "hot dogs cause leukemia".

Church is full of hoes because you have so many women throwing the pussy like Montana, that they need somewhere to go to repent, even though they know they will continue their usual quarterbacking, but they feel better about themselves because they go to church on Sundays.

If you think church is just full of do-gooders, then you need to reassess, do-gooders are the minority in today's churches.

Churches

Quote: (05-04-2011 06:08 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Im curious as to how you would go about approaching them. Perhaps it is best if you join a youth group or church club? it seems like all the hot chicks are htere with their families/siblings and they all gtfo as soon as church is over.

You meet them at church, but you "get at them" outside of church.

It's much easier to get at women when you're just living life and not ho-chasing, because initially they believe your behavior is innocuous.