rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing with tween sister

Have a much younger sister. I dont see her often since I dont live at home, but recently quit my job, and to regroup and plan then next move I moved home.
I had two incidents past few days, one was while I was playing a board game with her, she asked me for the log in to the minecraft account on the ipad while waiting on someone. I remember a few months ago I gave it to her. I told her I dont really remeber, I thought I gave it to you, and tried some log ins. First one didnt work, she rolls her eyes and says "see its wrong" Pisses the fuck off me, I try another one, doesnt work, rolls her eyes, gets all flustered "see see"etc. Funny thing if she just stfu I would have seen that it said use email for log in, and it was my usual gaming password.
any way I flip out cause she keeps getting sassy when I tell her to stfu.
Today same thing, playing a board game I never played, i glance over the rules briefly and say okay, so how to I make my first move. she rolls her eyes and says I thought you read the rules. Escalates again to the point where I am annoyed as fuck. I try explaining to her that she is the one that wants to play not me so dont pull that shit on me. Ruined my whole day now.

what do manosphere guys here have to say? I feel like she sees me as the person to scratch her claws on, she should do that to the girls at school/on the teacher instead, maybe theyll want to be friends with her, instead of letting them walk over her then going sassy one me.

/rant
but srs what to do, not really a problem for me but I want to handle it the right way so she grows up normal.

*Cold Shower Crew*
*No Fap Crew*
*150+ IQ Crew*

The Hammer is hovering.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

Teenagers are shitheads. This isn't a female or redpill thing. I thought you were going to ask advice on how to advise your sister to not punch her ticket to get on the cock carousel in Junior High. That's what you SHOULD be asking anyway.

Sounds like you've failed your sister's shit tests.

Your options are limited--but as a hail-mary, you can try sending her a dick pic, may get her to come around.

If that doesn't work, just next her.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Just ignore her

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

No one can push buttons like a female family member, I think we can all agree. I've never had a bratty little sister, but I've heard when they're bad, they're AWFUL.

This is an opportunity to learn frame and internal self control. http://www.forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappc...hey-avoid/

You're violating rule #2 - letting someone else other than YOU ruin YOUR day. I get it, little sister's are annoying as fuck, but this is your chance to grow a pair and learn some abilities to deal with her, and by extension, a lot of other women.

Be patient. Stop smoking dope, drinking alcohol or whatever drug is causing your bad grammar and spelling - clearly they affect your ability to type.

Do a search function here for a "list of shit tests" and read how to pass them and discussion therein. It may not be here, or try some other place - just remove the romance part.

Half of "frame" is being playful. This is your sister so there's no romance angle, just shift the mood into YOUR frame, not HER frame.

Hope this is helpful, others can pitch in.

Make her life a living hell like every good older brother does.*
Be prepared for parental shame onslaught.

*eg. put a rubber spider, snake, rat in her bed

Suspicious junk thread written in textspeak.

Closing this up.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter