rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which girl would your rather reproduce with?

So here's a thought experiment for you guys:

The government is facing low population growth and has mandated you to artificially reproduce with a woman. They plugged your DNA through the computer system and have determined two appropriate matches for you whereby the child will not suffer from any genetic defects. You will not have sex with this woman. Instead you will share custody with both the government and woman to raise the child, whose sex will be unknown.

Which woman do you pick?

[Image: attachment.jpg23651]   

Of course you want the best future for this child so that it carries your genes into future generations.

Hmmm...I'm guessing what you're trying to get at here, is if it is ok to knock up a fugly smart chick because you are feeling the fatherhood impulse but don't want to have a worthless dumb child?
I think you tweeted about wanting to reproduce but not wanting to be a father.
It doesn't have to be either or. There are women who are both attractive and intelligent.

edit: on second thought, no, fuck no. I'm not having a kid with a beast.

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

If the IQ of a child was inherited solely through the mother, I'd take the "coat hanger abortion gone wrong" on the right hand side. But since the IQ of the father plays a role, the resulting average between the two would be negligible at best.

Men are not wired to evaluate intelligence during mate selection, only appearance (physical genetics) and motherly skills through personality. Without meeting them, hard to tell.

IQ=90. My hope would be slightly-less-than-full-potential intelligence versus the right side, but attractive overall appearance. In other words, visually-appealing + above average intelligence for long-term success and viability.

Quote:Quote:

You will not have sex with this woman.

Good precautionary measure!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Would reproduce with the 90 IQ one. Repeatedly. I'll have to have enough children with her that the statistical chances of losing all my progeny due to stupidity is low.

I'm convinced intelligence has a huge nurture component, and I can fill that deficit. Repeatedly.

I think people should state their reasoning.

The IQ90 for me. If the child is a girl, she will transfer her appreciation for femininity and class to her, thus improving her prospects in life.
If the child is a boy, he will grow up free from the lies of the feminist religion and have high self esteem transferred to him from his attractive mother. Both children will be more attractive and more successful in life.

I personally believe the mentally disabled "IQ135" should be barred from reproducing.

We should also ask if there is a low survival risk for people born with average IQ's. Dumb people seem to be doing okay these days.

When survival was much harder, a stronger argument could be made to select for the high IQ girl.

IQ90 girls is clearly superior in genetics.

Deus vult!

I would easily pick the one on the left without hesitation for the following reasons:

1. The one on the left is tall with great looks. Taller and better looking children will do better in life. Go look at the managers, directors, and executives in your typical corporations and look at their heights.

2. IQ can be increased with environment. It's not all genetic. Teaching them to read past a kindergarten level, teaching second and third languages, play musical instruments, play with LEGOs and build RC controlled robots, BASIC programming language, all in the first 5 years, will increase IQ and possibly require gifted and talented classes when they get older.

3. Prettier daughters are more likely to find a good husband and not have to work much etc. if they marry correctly in a red pill like manner. The woman on the right has poor hair quality, skin quality, and poor weight control. (something that may affect childbirth, like diabetes in the womb making your newborn fat, like 8+ lbs, making C-Section more likely.)

4. Some highly intelligent women might be high functioning Aspergers, and your average person would never know it. If their social intelligence is pretty low, I would be too suspicious to continue with her. That blonde might be a bit bubbly/airheaded or whatever, but her social intelligence may be alot higher than the 135 woman, because she understands how the world works, and how to leverage her assets to acquire resources.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

IQ 90. I have enough of the IQ genes to begin with and could use more height and physical appeal in my gene pool.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

It's 50/50 you have a daughter.
If you don't want your bloodline to die out you'd be insane not to pick the left one.

Even if you had a son he might not be better off with the 'smart woman' as a mother. Good looking people get ahead in life.

Not really a tough call. I'd go with the left.

Too easy, i look forward to posts preferring the higher IQ.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

The one on the left will look like the one on the right after she squeezes out my demon spawn into this dimension. What the fuck do I care? If we're at the point where the government has control over my spunk, I've got bigger things to worry about.

Quote: (12-20-2014 11:05 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

If the IQ of a child was inherited solely through the mother, I'd take the "coat hanger abortion gone wrong" on the right hand side. But since the IQ of the father plays a role, the resulting average between the two would be negligible at best.

Men are not wired to evaluate intelligence during mate selection, only appearance (physical genetics) and motherly skills through personality. Without meeting them, hard to tell.

Not only that, but IQ often skips a generation. How many of us have seen the following scenario: Smart guy, nice-but-stupid-parents, high IQ grandparents. I've seen it many times. Note that, it doesn't mean the grandparents were successful - I've seen the above scenario where the smart grandparents were immigrants who ended up in manual labor jobs. But they were intelligent and could talk politics, the stock market, etc. The parents? Not so much. the grand kid? Smart AND educated, and fulfills the dreams the immigrant grandparents had.

I think that intelligence is overrated, and I like fucking attractive women. I don't much care if my children are smart or dumb, as I think a dumb person is, in fact, more likely to be happy than a smart person.

So, I'll go with the beautiful one.

First off, let me say this will never happen to me because I would either leave the country or check out well before I was forced to do something like this.

That aside, IQ 90 for sure. If the offspring was female and more physically attractive there is a much higher chance a well to do man will wife her up and take that financial and emotional burden off my hands in her late teens or early 20s.

I wouldn't care about the mother's IQ if the offspring was male. My mother is a friendly but simple person who's IQ I would estimate to be 100 or lower. The two times I have been tested in my life my scores were 145. I am good at fixing, building and lifting heavy shit so I can pass those skills on to any man and he would be a productive person who wouldn't be a burden on me no matter his IQ score on paper.

Definitely the dumber but prettier one, even if I don't get to shag her.

For the following reasons:

* An IQ of 135 isn't all that impressive. Starbucks and Tumblr and liberal arts faculties at university are full of fairly bright, but useless, people with IQ's in that range.
* It is high enough to make a woman dysfunctional though. See: Starbucks and Tumblr and universities. If her IQ was significantly higher - 160 or above - she'd probably be autistic. High intelligence in women is like tits on a horse - not just pointless, but actually a negative.
* The prettier, dumber woman be more pleasant to have in your life: nicer to look at, probably better with the kids, more likely to follow your judgement, less likely to assault your ears with social justice word salad and whatever bullshit she recently read on Jezebel.
* Which one do you think would be more fun to take the kid to the beach with? Exactly.
* Being attractive, but ~average intelligence is more valuable than being just smart enough to write intelligently-constructed Harry Potter slash fiction, but fat and ugly.

[Image: 2qbyjb6.jpg]

Wait a minute. Is this some kind of a set up and the two pictures are before and after shots from OKC of the same woman? [Image: smile.gif]

Girl on right would teach shitty fat person values, causing serious harm to child, far outweighing any inherited IQ benefits. And if she isn't smart enough to take care of herself, how smart can she be?

Quote: (12-20-2014 12:17 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Wait a minute. Is this some kid of a set up and the two pictures are before and after shots from OKC of the same woman? [Image: smile.gif]

Tragedy of those pics is that the bird on the right could easily a match for the one on the left if she ditched the garish clown outfit, lost 30lbs and started dressing feminine. She's not beyond hope.

That's a tricky one. Obviously, if the child will be a boy, you should go with the right one. If a girl, then the left one. A smart and ugly daughter is as useless as a good looking and dumb son. I can't decide. It's a gamble.

Quote: (12-20-2014 12:17 PM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Wait a minute. Is this some kind of a set up and the two pictures are before and after shots from OKC of the same woman? [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: 1408.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Roosh, being that you are from DC - you know that girls at Georgetown are closer to the one on the left in looks and right in IQ. Each year I see the IQ 90 class in the US getting uglier/fatter as a whole whereas the IQ 110-120 class becoming more attractive.

That said, I'll be the contrarian and go with the one on the right, given your stipulation that you don't have to sleep with her or spend time with her (shared custody, 50/50, separate households).

I believe in Cowen's Average is Over and that technological substitution is different now than it was in any period in history as it eats away labor each year higher and higher up the skill curve. I also believe that nature is more relevant than nurture for IQ.

Now, i'll throw an extra wrinkle - what would people say if the socioeconomic status of the woman on the left was lower middle class by US standards from flyover country and the one on the right was the daughter of a US Senator or F500 CEO from the coasts?

A woman's job has never been to reproduce to pass her IQ, women's IQ is irrelevant to male reproductive purpose, she has only to be young, pretty and physically healthy, a billionaire investor would have not trouble reproducing with a hot pretty 19 years old high school dropout that clean toilets at McDonald.