rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#Metalgate is here

#Metalgate is here

It looks like SJW's didn't learn their lesson from gamergate and tried to pull the same tricks on the heavy metal community.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/metalgate?src=hash

There aren't much links to share since it just started in the past couple of days.

#Metalgate is here

Aw fuck! Time to strap on my steel toes find my slayer shirts and jump back into the pit and smash these fuckers!

But how can they be upset with the song "Fucked with a Knife" [Image: banana.gif]

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

#Metalgate is here

This won't end well for them. The metal crowd is a different animal than gamers - not nearly as, well, civil at times.

#Metalgate is here

I grew up into the heavy metal scene.

It's an interesting target because like gamers, metalheads are as a rule genuinely tolerant of pretty much everything. In fact, it was (90's-early 2000's) really progressive in terms of politics. Also, it's such a small niche it doesn't really benefit anyone to bring it down.

Like gamergate, it's really attacking a little market of people who just want to live and let live.

Like gamergate, it will fail utterly because it's one thing taking on white-collar workers in Silicon Valley who have a lot to lose. Metalheads in general tend to be non-comformist anyway, so telling them to conform to "the rules" is probably not going to end well.

+ in b4 #hellsangelgate

EDIT: 20:40 my thoughts exactly. "How about you don't and just fuck off."

#Metalgate is here

Scandinavians have pussy governments and strong metal traditions. This will be interesting.

#Metalgate is here

Lets see if metalists have as much balls as gamers to resist this.

#Metalgate is here

I can't see this going over well for any advocates of this cause. Except these guys won't need us coming to their aid, I think they'll be able to handle it just fine.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

#Metalgate is here

What's next, #JuggaloGate ?

#Metalgate is here

Screwing with gamer guys and screwing with the types of men who write a song like this and proudly play it before millions should be a learning experience for feminists.

#Metalgate is here

I'm surprised. I assumed feminists wouldn't go after rap because they knew those guys wouldn't give a fuck. Now I know it's just because they're black. David Draimen (front man of Disturbed) has already come out in favor of #GamerGate. I hope to see those guys shred SJW like they do guitars. We'll see who in the metal scene is actually a pussy and who isn't.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

#Metalgate is here

As a big heavy metal fan, I can tell you this won't go over. Head over to any big heavy metal forum, read the comments and see what those guys are like. Metal gate is going to be dead in the water. While the heavy metal community is pretty tolerant, it is RAMPANT with trolls and other people who would not only survive, but thrive off of #metalgate. Those dudes are animals.

It's like trying to fight a hydra. There is no head of the community, so they'd have no targets and nothing to work with and the longer the gate goes on the more they risk the ire of the less tolerant NS strains of metal. It would be pretty ugly.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

#Metalgate is here

So they think they can win an argument with someone who doesn't mind burning a church to prove a point.

#Metalgate is here

Why am i not surprised.

#Metalgate is here

It's like Germany in WW2. They are fighting on too many fronts. If gamer gate is the allies, the metal scene is cold ass Russia.

#Metalgate is here

The anti-GamerGate campaign attacked the community *most* sensitive to women's feelings, using that sensitivity as a weapon. Metalheads don't give a fuck.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

#Metalgate is here

If what you guys say about metalheads is correct, this could be over by next week, with SJW's purged and shamed. [Image: lol.gif]

#Metalgate is here

Here's the piece where I learned of this from: http://www.deathmetal.org/article/metalg...twitterfee

#Metalgate is here

I'm just gonna put this here for the guys who are unaware about the types of people that can be found in the metal world:

This is gonna be beautiful.

It reminds me of the interrogation scene in The Dark Knight, when Jokers says to Batman "You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with, nothing to do with all your strength."

#Metalgate is here

Except metal isn't run by international corporations like gaming, nor is its fan base largely composed of wussified teenage virgins. Most metal enthusiasts aren't the type you'd wanna mess with, and they aren't in it for the money, fame or women. Both the musicians and the fans are genuinely passionate about their music, and think very highly (and critically) of it, otherwise everyone would just tune in for the mainstream crap they got these days.

You simply cannot shame a band for not having enough "female representation" (or whatever the fuck these bitches are after now). Women are more than welcome into a band, if they have what it takes to be there, actually it's even a plus having a hot metal chick in your band who can add to both the sound and the image of it, but most don't have neither the skill nor the interest in the genre to merit any significant presence.

Corey Taylor called this shit years ago:

One word, don't fuck with Metalheads. (well maybe four).

#Metalgate is here

Jeez! Let's fuck with a bunch of short-tempered, rebellious people who don't really give a shit about what people on the internet think about them and wholeheartedly believe in "an eye for an eye".

What could possibly go wrong?

#Metalgate is here

Quote: (12-13-2014 12:48 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

I'm surprised. I assumed feminists wouldn't go after rap because they knew those guys wouldn't give a fuck.

No, it's because rap serves their purpose. It doesn't take much research to discover that the same people who finance feminist causes also own the record labels.

#Metalgate is here

The metal crowd needs to reiterate what the likes of Blackie Lawless said in response to the SJWs of yesteryear(the PMRC) in the intro of this track.

#Metalgate is here

For guys who might have kids over the next decade. How can you justify bringing your son into this world? this shit is only going to get worse and infest everything from media to education.

A young impressionable boy has no chance in this climate.

#Metalgate is here

Anyone at a mainstream festival should have seen the writing on the wall.

Consider Coachella this year, Motorhead's set.

When Lemmy came out, the first ten rows were millennials telling people to 'stop moshing' so they could 'get a better view' and 'take pictures'

That shit lasted ten seconds.

#Metalgate is here

I used to be a metal journalist. This is going to be funny.

[Image: icon_popcorn.gif]