rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you think women care about the consistency of a man's semen ?

I"ve noticed a higher return on notches when my protein intake is between 200-300 grams/day and my seminal fluid is thicker ! Every time i've produced less viscous fluid the girls seem to harbor this subtle dissatisfaction afterwards. Am i just imagining this ? Any similar experiences ?

Do you mean after ejaculating inside a girl? Or ejaculating in her face?

I just can't get past the spaces before the question marks and exclamation marks. The only person I have ever seen insert those spaces is LibertarianBootyHunter. Regardless, the consistency of semen is a non-issue as far as I have seen.

Every self respecting girl asks a man to ejacuate in a measuring cup to decide if she will see him again or no. It''s the most importnt thin in the world.

An ex of mine told me that she once had a rich biker ONS who was also a leader in a rather popular band, 6.2 hight with wery well defined abs anda body of Apollo and mad game, super charming personality. They guy called her to see again but she had to refuse because his load was so unsatisfactionarry only 4 full and one third table spoons. What a pathetic guy.

If you cant ejacuate at least half liter then you should marrya dominatrix and become a cuckold slave for her while she bangs real men who can cower her in semen from head to toes. That's the only action you desrve as the pathetic being you are.

Quote: (12-13-2014 04:45 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Every self respecting girl asks a man to ejacuate in a measuring cup to decide if she will see him again or no. It''s the most importnt thin in the world.

An ex of mine told me that she once had a rich biker ONS who was also a leader in a rather popular band, 6.2 hight with wery well defined abs anda body of Apollo and mad game, super charming personality. They guy called her to see again but she had to refuse because his load was so unsatisfactionarry only 4 full and one third table spoons. What a pathetic guy.

If you cant ejacuate at least half liter then you should marrya dominatrix and become a cuckold slave for her while she bangs real men who can cower her in semen from head to toes. That's the only action you desrve as the pathetic being you are.

If you don't at least top Peter North in terms of seminal volume, don't expect anything more than a one night stand ever.

Of course it matters. Your seed is gold. It contains the life essence. Women only want us for our man juice. Every pearl necklace is literally worth a pearl necklace. When you only dribble a few drops of jizz, you fail to satiate her lust for the life essence. True alphas reward a slut who has adequately serviced them with a lovely sperm shower. She will squeal in glee as you paint her tits and face with your cum. She will even suck out every last drop from your throbbing member. Women will sense your power and they will seek the life essence.

But seriously I cum a lot, like Peter north style shots. I shoot far and in copious amounts. Sometimes it's almost cartoony how much I jizz. It has won over the hearts and minds of many women, even when I accidentally shoot them in the eye from several feet away (your little hand shield won't protect you ladies [Image: lol.gif] ).

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

[Image: OLfdXk6.gif]

Get on my level guys.

Girls do use that as a sign of you cheating. So in some ways, yes.

LD has returned!

Women speak of little else. Why do you think they go to the toilet in groups? It's to compare notes on the quality of your baby gravy.

[Image: opogaq.jpg]
"That chair you just sat on is Steve's chair, so you're pregnant now."

Why do you think girls examine your man milk under a microscope before allowing you to make a love explosion inside their pussy?

[Image: 28hmnfb.jpg]
I fucking love science

It's to check your sperm is Alpha.

[Image: n1p5qs.jpg]
Little Dark's sperm

This is why I never shake a girl's hand - always spiderman-close a hot girl.

[Image: Spider-Man_webslinger.jpg]

Once you've demonstrated your superior gamete production by making her face look like a painter's radio, she'll do anything you want.

Quote: (12-14-2014 06:10 AM)KofiKingston Wrote:  

LD has returned!

Little Dark lost his virginity before his own father. I don't think he'd re-enter the forums with such questions.

Quote: (12-14-2014 06:10 AM)KofiKingston Wrote:  

LD has returned!

I didn't catch on that you were talking about Little Dark, until further down the thread!

The only women that might care about the quality of your semen are women looking to get pregnant and have been reading fertility books. A man's semen should be lumpy and thick upon exit and turn into runny liquid after 45 mins or so. It should be white not too yellow, any other colors could mean health reasons. Bad diet, too much stress, smoking, too much drinking, motorcycle riding, showers too hot, are among the many things that can render your sperm inside useless or less in count and quality. Which also affects the viscosity.

The women that tend to care about this are married women wanting a new kid, boppers trying to snare a ball player (golddiggers), and cougars with a bad case of babies rabies. That eliminates probably more than 90% of all RVF men easily.

Nothing to see here....

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.