rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Real Problem with Women

Dear Reader,

On this year long round the world trip I have made it a goal to strengthen my inner game as much as possible. It has improved my quality of life tremendously and mostly I am satisfied with my current lifestyle. I have been striving to become the best version of myself and have met much success. I travel, am independent financially, and am pretty much free to do whatever I want for the rest of my life if I live within my means.

With other areas of my life reaching new heights. I have a problem with women. Not the problem many men have. I can easily and consistently meet women without any lines, games or tricks. (Well without the stuff I have internalized) My "inner game" has developed to the point where I am attractive to most women I meet. I also usually sleep with these women if I can put up with their irrational way of thinking long enough... I have had dozens of lays in these last 11 months and have even been able to pick up some hard 9's along the way.

Which brings me to the main focus of this post. I am unable to deal with a certain amount of what I call "female nonsense". This includes bitching, excessive testing, irrational thought processes, distortion of reality, self-victimizing, and general childish behavior.

After a certain point I just can't take it anymore and I call out their bullshit. I do it harshly and and with almost complete honesty. After, they usually argue or put up a fight but are no match for my bluntness and skill in tearing apart emotion based arguments. I use reason and logic along with a lot of sarcasm to explain why they are bat-shit crazy.

As some of you may know no amount of logic can ever make a women see the error of her ways. The result is I end up frustrated and the relationship is ended on a sour note. Adding to the frustration is a feeling of remorse on my part. I'm not sure why, but when I am not able to end the relationship with said women on a positive note I feel like I did something wrong, especially after I was so blunt that the girl feels like I "attacked" her and is emotionally hurt.

I don't really know how to improve this area of my life. I have dated women of all ages and sizes, races and nationalities etc. but I can not seem to find a women who is both extremely beautiful and not winy, emotional, selfish, irrational etc.

What is the solution? Keep an abundance of women in your life and eventually one of exceptional mind and body will appear? Learn ways to not let nonsense bother you? (I'm sorry but I can't turn a blind-eye to horseshit forever) Just accept that men like me are destined to roam the world forever free of feminist brainwashing and societal blue pill belief systems. Or am I just not patient and understanding enough? (lol) What are your thoughts?

Well there's your problem.

Quote:Quote:

After a certain point I just can't take it anymore and I call out their bullshit.

Why are you listening to them? When women start bitching that's when your brain should shut off.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (11-29-2014 09:35 AM)Natural Nomad Wrote:  

I am unable to deal with a certain amount of what I call "female nonsense". This includes bitching, excessive testing, irrational thought processes, distortion of reality, self-victimizing, and general childish behavior.

I'm amazed that after all that we still want to stick our dicks in them [Image: lol.gif]

If you let it get to you it's like you're giving validity to their argument and their behavior. Do you have any kids in your family? You have to learn how to charm kids and make them laugh and like you. That's the trick to women. Learn how to reframe the situation into something else and take them on a magical journey with your words. The funny part is once you cast your spell on one of them the rest will all follow. It's fun after a while.

I was seeing this one girl with 2 kids a while ago. We picked up some McDonald's on the way back to her place and we sit down at the table to eat and they both said "We like you" in unison. It was funny. That's how I knew I was in with the mom. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

I don't really know how to improve this area of my life. I have dated women of all ages and sizes, races and nationalities etc. but I can not seem to find a women who is both extremely beautiful and not winy, emotional, selfish, irrational etc.

The more beautiful, the more negative characteristics are likely to be there. Why? Because beautiful people don't suffer the same way average people do and certainly not the same as ugly ones.

Everyone likes beauty so the world tends to cater to them, make exceptions for them, help them, etc, while they are growing up, much more so than the unattractive.

Suffering creates true character. There's no way around it. The ugly girl is forced to develop a personality, forced to become humble, to count her blessings.

When the say beauty is a curse I believe this is what's meant by it. The curse being they never develop inwardly because they never have to suffer.

Beauty aside, there's also the consideration of how much she had to labor growing up. What's great about women from 3rd world countries is more of them were raised working their ass off and suffered on a daily basis much more so than an American girl.

Look at the story of Cinderella. Though the movie depicts her as physically beautiful, the underlying message is it's her humility, which comes from all her hard labor and dealing with petty tyrants all day, that makes her exceptionally beautiful. So much so the Prince can't help but notice how different she is from all the rest.

What is the solution? Keep an abundance of women in your life and eventually one of exceptional mind and body will appear?

Try to be open to someone who's more in the middle of these opposites.

Learn ways to not let nonsense bother you? (I'm sorry but I can't turn a blind-eye to horseshit forever) Just accept that men like me are destined to roam the world forever free of feminist brainwashing and societal blue pill belief systems. Or am I just not patient and understanding enough? (lol) What are your thoughts?

All pain we experience comes from our demand life be a certain way. Our way really. The buddahists talk about letting go of attachment. In this case the attachment is to your demand a woman be both beautiful and intelligent, sweet, humble, caring, self-less and sexy and innocent and strong yet dependent, has her own ideas but adopts ours instead, etc, etc. Basically, that she can be the everything.

Natural Nomad,

That´s a very interesting post, and I sympathize with your situation because I see many similarities with what I go through in my life.

As a matter of fact, I think that any man who has put considerable effort into self improvement will have high standards when it comes to finding a long term mate, which is what you seem to be looking for (after a while, pumping and dumping gets boring, repetitive and degrading).

The problem is that a relationship calls for the effort of both partners.
This means that not only do you have to strive to be the best man you can be, the woman must also put effort into becoming the best version of herself (and this includes respecting her man).

Sadly, women nowadays do not learn this from the current culture or society at large.

What you call female nonsense is a constant with women, but in the past, if a man stood firm and corrected his wife/girlfriend, she would obey and respect him, and her attractiveness for him as a man would grow.
Nowadays, a man who doesn´t bend to a woman´s nonsensical whims goes through what you just described: the relationship ends on a sour note, because the woman is taught to be proud and never admit any mistakes.

What I´m trying to say is that women are being taught by western culture to behave in a way that prevents them from ever being able to form relationships with masculine men, since the only guys who will put up with their bullshit are manginas.

You could try to find a young girl (18-20) and teach her to be feminine.
I realize this is easier said than done, but it is a possibility.

In the end, I think you have to learn to forgive yourself.
It is clear that you´re walking the path of self improvement/development, so you´re already doing your part.
Bear in mind, though, that there´s no way to force women to do their part so that relationships can work.

You´re already acting like a man. It´s up to them to become aware that they must also act like women.

Realizing that we may never be able to find wives/long term mates is a depressing conclusion, but the truth is that relationships don´t depend on us only.

Quote: (11-29-2014 10:33 AM)Brazilianguy Wrote:  

Natural Nomad,

That´s a very interesting post, and I sympathize with your situation because I see many similarities with what I go through in my life.

As a matter of fact, I think that any man who has put considerable effort into self improvement will have high standards when it comes to finding a long term mate, which is what you seem to be looking for (after a while, pumping and dumping gets boring, repetitive and degrading).

This means that not only do you have to strive to be the best man you can be, the woman must also put effort into becoming the best version of herself (and this includes respecting her man).

Sadly, women nowadays do not learn this from the current culture or society at large.

What you call female nonsense is a constant with women, but in the past, if a man stood firm and corrected his wife/girlfriend, she would obey and respect him, and her attractiveness for him as a man would grow.
Nowadays, a man who doesn´t bend to a woman´s nonsensical whims goes through what you just described: the relationship ends on a sour note, because the woman is taught to be proud and never admit any mistakes.

What I´m trying to say is that women are being taught by western culture to behave in a way that prevents them from ever being able to form relationships with masculine men, since the only guys who will put up with their bullshit are manginas.

It is clear that you´re walking the path of self improvement/development, so you´re already doing your part.
Bear in mind, though, that there´s no way to force women to do their part so that relationships can work.

You´re already acting like a man. It´s up to them to become aware that they must also act like women.

Realizing that we may never be able to find wives/long term mates is a depressing conclusion, but the truth is that relationships don´t depend on us only.

This is so true, BG. You and I have talked a lot about this before. Hope things are going well these days.
The phenomenon reminds me a lot of what they call in Brazil the "aproveitadora" or the "taker." That seems to be the key feature of the girls today. It's all about take, take, take. And then when it comes for them to have responsibilities and duties, they just give you a blank look.

They think that having sex with you is the beginning and end of their duties. In truth that should just be one of them.

Their mothers and grandmothers are not teaching them any domestic skills at all, which used to happen in the old days all the time.

I sympathize with you Natural Nomad.

What you explained is part of the reason I had trouble with game and still do at times. I have an extremely low tolerance for other people's bullshit. Hence why I am a loner. When it comes to women, I've blown a number of opportunities with women due to me calling them out on childish behavior, gossip, and complaining. There are times where I've gotten extremely aggressive and harsh; especially when the hamster appears. This leads to arguments becoming worse. I've even made a few girls cry. Crocodile tears with some; real genuine tears with others. Other women I just drop them completely since I get tired of it. At this point, I don't even go out of my way to actively pursue women that much. I see something I like I will give it a shot but will quickly cut it off when I notice these trends.

I see this as a gift though. I can focus more on my research and business since I don't consider women that much distracting.

This is a gift to you as well Nomad. You are hard to manipulate and won't fall into the traps most men fall into. You likely have high standards and know your worth.

Dear Reader,

On this year long round the world trip I have made it a goal to strengthen my inner game as much as possible. It has improved my quality of life tremendously and mostly I am satisfied with my current lifestyle. I have been striving to become the best version of myself and have met much success. I travel, am independent financially, and am pretty much free to do whatever I want for the rest of my life if I live within my means.

With other areas of my life reaching new heights. I have a problem with women. Not the problem many men have. I can easily and consistently meet women without any lines, games or tricks. (Well without the stuff I have internalized) My "inner game" has developed to the point where I am attractive to most women I meet. I also usually sleep with these women if I can put up with their irrational way of thinking long enough... I have had dozens of lays in these last 11 months and have even been able to pick up some hard 9's along the way.

Which brings me to the main focus of this post. I am unable to deal with a certain amount of what I call "female nonsense". This includes bitching, excessive testing, irrational thought processes, distortion of reality, self-victimizing, and general childish behavior.

After a certain point I just can't take it anymore and I call out their bullshit. I do it harshly and and with almost complete honesty. After, they usually argue or put up a fight but are no match for my bluntness and skill in tearing apart emotion based arguments. I use reason and logic along with a lot of sarcasm to explain why they are bat-shit crazy.

As some of you may know no amount of logic can ever make a women see the error of her ways. The result is I end up frustrated and the relationship is ended on a sour note. Adding to the frustration is a feeling of remorse on my part. I'm not sure why, but when I am not able to end the relationship with said women on a positive note I feel like I did something wrong, especially after I was so blunt that the girl feels like I "attacked" her and is emotionally hurt.

What is the solution? Keep an abundance of women in your life and eventually one of exceptional mind and body will appear? Learn ways to not let nonsense bother you? (I'm sorry but I can't turn a blind-eye to horseshit forever) Just accept that men like me are destined to roam the world forever free of feminist brainwashing and societal blue pill belief systems. Or am I just not patient and understanding enough? (lol) What are your thoughts?

The problem here is acceptance. Accept women for who they are. If you like a highly feminine women, they will likely have the characteristics that you described: overly-emotional, childish, and irrational. This comes with the territory.

If you want a rational, emotionally-regulated women, then she will have the other masculine tendencies and will almost certainly be less attractive. I am attracted to highly feminine women: long hair, heels and stylish. I like a girly-girl. I am not looking for a woman who is more rational and emotionally detached than me.

Feminine nature is whimsical and emotions- based. They have no logical frame because they are motivated by their ever-changing emotions. Accept them for who they are. This is the nature of a feminine woman and it cannot be altered.

Accept that beautiful women are a pain in the ass. They have been forever. This is immutable. If you want a rational women, go meet a intellectual, rational hipster. I bet you will be missing that beautiful pain in the ass girl who couldn't make up her mind to save her life in a heartbeat.

Quote: (11-29-2014 09:41 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Well there's your problem.

Quote:Quote:

After a certain point I just can't take it anymore and I call out their bullshit.

Why are you listening to them? When women start bitching that's when your brain should shut off.

I wish it could. Easier said than done I suppose.

Quote: (11-29-2014 09:54 AM)Onto Wrote:  

The more beautiful, the more negative characteristics are likely to be there. Why? Because beautiful people don't suffer the same way average people do and certainly not the same as ugly ones.

Everyone likes beauty so the world tends to cater to them, make exceptions for them, help them, etc, while they are growing up, much more so than the unattractive.

Suffering creates true character. There's no way around it. The ugly girl is forced to develop a personality, forced to become humble, to count her blessings.

When the say beauty is a curse I believe this is what's meant by it. The curse being they never develop inwardly because they never have to suffer.

Beauty aside, there's also the consideration of how much she had to labor growing up. What's great about women from 3rd world countries is more of them were raised working their ass off and suffered on a daily basis much more so than an American girl.

Look at the story of Cinderella. Though the movie depicts her as physically beautiful, the underlying message is it's her humility, which comes from all her hard labor and dealing with petty tyrants all day, that makes her exceptionally beautiful. So much so the Prince can't help but notice how different she is from all the rest.

What is the solution? Keep an abundance of women in your life and eventually one of exceptional mind and body will appear?

Try to be open to someone who's more in the middle of these opposites.

Learn ways to not let nonsense bother you? (I'm sorry but I can't turn a blind-eye to horseshit forever) Just accept that men like me are destined to roam the world forever free of feminist brainwashing and societal blue pill belief systems. Or am I just not patient and understanding enough? (lol) What are your thoughts?

All pain we experience comes from our demand life be a certain way. Our way really. The buddahists talk about letting go of attachment. In this case the attachment is to your demand a woman be both beautiful and intelligent, sweet, humble, caring, self-less and sexy and innocent and strong yet dependent, has her own ideas but adopts ours instead, etc, etc. Basically, that she can be the everything.

Good insight. Thanks for the reply.

Yes, you're just not patient and understanding enough. You just don't get it that women are not men with tits and ass. Read "the way of the superior man" book asap [focus on chapters about women]. Thank me later

Natural Nomad,

Very insightful Brazilianguy. This was obviously a great response. I think that many times we put all the responsibility on ourselves. After all, we are the masters of our own worlds and if we are not responsible for our lives than who is? At least that is my philosophy. Taking responsibility (in game or life) is essential to growth That being said, I totally agree with you. The old "It takes two to tango" saying rings true. A woman has to want to be a good women in the first place.

Quote: (11-29-2014 10:44 AM)Quintus Curtius Wrote:  

Natural Nomad,

This is so true, BG. You and I have talked a lot about this before. Hope things are going well these days.
The phenomenon reminds me a lot of what they call in Brazil the "aproveitadora" or the "taker." That seems to be the key feature of the girls today. It's all about take, take, take. And then when it comes for them to have responsibilities and duties, they just give you a blank look.

They think that having sex with you is the beginning and end of their duties. In truth that should just be one of them.

Their mothers and grandmothers are not teaching them any domestic skills at all, which used to happen in the old days all the time.

This really is the truth. I think a lot of what reinforces the way women behave is many men themselves. So many imasculine men these days reward women for this type of behavior. I'm sure you know the type.