rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha of the month award - Nov 2014

Ok so this kind of a tongue in cheek poll bearing in mind that there is far more to being alpha than getting into conflict but for this month you got to at least be impressed by the balls of steel that these two guys have shown.

First nominee had his own thread already - Nicolai Vlasenko - the boxer who took on a gang of 10 outside a club in Russia and owned it.

Thread and video here - http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42595.html

Next up Tim 'Sharky' Ward. Not a new face to many on the forum especially to those that follow him on Facebook like I do but his battle with the Pattaya, Thailand police who planted drugs in his apt, broke in without a search warrant just to steal his cash and gold ... well his response is epic and is on-going.

Video here tells you what you need to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBUj-wT7CkE

Gents, your votes please.

Gotta say Tim in this case, holy shit he's a badass.

I voted for Little Dark.

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:38 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I voted for Little Dark.

Little Dark doesn't needs polls, his arms ARE the polls.

Quote: (11-25-2014 06:38 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I voted for Little Dark.

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Sharky is jacked, but that video is a lot of blah blah blah.

Nicolai is: Boom! Boom! Finished.

If Little Dark could vote, it would count 30 times.

Little Dark

[Image: kGxHG8a.jpg]

Obviously I didn't include little dark in the poll as it would be a no contest.

That shark bloke is a bit of a tit by all accounts though.

Quote: (11-25-2014 08:22 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

That shark bloke is a bit of a tit by all accounts though.

Balls of steel, no?

You do realize that the Alpha state we talk about generally is especially in relationship with women?

Fucking 1000 women does not make you Alpha - Paul McCartney is a good example of a famous wealthy man who remained a deep Beta despite being a Beatles pussy magnet.

Being jacked, a military hero, a boxer, a self-made billionaire etc. does not automatically make you Alpha - you may be Alpha around men, in your corporation or even in your first encounters with women. If you revert to deep Beta behavior as soon as you are in a LTR or marriage, then you are only a greater greater Beta and the hamster of your wife knows it. I know a few of guys like that.

So frankly - we don't know nothing about those men based on what they did. The "Shark Bloke" going all bonkers on the police talks about banging whores and being rather stupid with the cops. While he had the balls to tackle some corrupt cops, at a different time they might have called a SWAT team and put 50 bullets in him.

He also talks about fucking whores, which is likely a reason he is in Thailand. We here know fully well that he could even at his age be able to fuck plenty of young ass willingly, if he learnt some Game and optimized his look - his Dark Triad look coupled with his age might actually push most women away and he would have to temper that. But yeah - he sounds more dumb Dark Triad lesser Alpha for all I care - though nothing to emulate frankly, since we do not know whether he is 3 times divorced with 7 kids and now spends his remaining years fucking prostitutes and going to the gym.

Quote: (11-26-2014 02:26 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

dumb Dark Triad lesser Alpha
[Image: whoa.gif]
English please.

Little dark all the way.

Who is this Little Dark?

Google brings up random mess.

Quote: (11-26-2014 04:43 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Who is this Little Dark?

Google brings up random mess.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/user-25328.html

Poster of the year, as far as I am concerned.

I like this Sharky guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Wb0nAkDS0

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Quote: (11-26-2014 04:52 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I like this Sharky guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Wb0nAkDS0

Yup - I like the guy too. He is living according to his own rules. That video shows more of his personality than this police corruption crap.

He charges 15$ / week for the girls to look after them. That's not even pimping really, only security - maybe he gets a cut of their turnover, but that is hard to enforce really.

In any case - a nice "gentleman" - and certainly Alpha enough to win this little contest.

I like both but I'll go for the boxer, purely because I like boxing and he cracks well

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

While we are at it, couple of candidates for beta of the month

Kim Dotcom and how he met his wife
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl...d=11160836

Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh and his "hobby"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cau...oc-4697985

Quote: (11-26-2014 09:18 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

While we are at it, couple of candidates for beta of the month

Kim Dotcom and how he met his wife
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/articl...d=11160836

Dr Lam Hoe Yeoh and his "hobby"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cau...oc-4697985

Bad choice really - Kim Dotcom is a rather colorful super-intelligent somewhat shady Internet entrepreneur from Germany.

[Image: Kimble+Goes+to+Monaco+full+Documentry+in+English.jpg]

He fucked plenty of girls and has a likely notch-count in the hundreds - despite his obese body state. I once saw him in real life and he is no pussy, is very lively and can charm girls - though of course he uses money as an attraction point too.

Wooing a high-value women by losing weight is not really surprising. How many obese PUAs are there? Zero. Even overweight PUAs are almost non-existent. The reason is that to generate somewhat fast attraction you need to adhere to an at least normal or in worst case slightly overweight body-type. (Jacked or low % bodyfat is ideal.) If you are obese you can have all the Game and money you want, you will likely not attract many high value 8s and 9s. Oh - you can buy them and marry them, but they won't feel attraction.

As far as the toilet perv is concerned - he is just that.

BTW - pics with body posture around women are by far better Beta tells than some unrelated vids. It is not even clear if the Russian boxer is an Alpha.

Did you read the story of how he met his GF that I posted?

Let's see.

* Fat? Check.
* Claims to "take over" VIP area of night clubs in 3 world country. Well you are not going to attract hypergamous women who are interested in your money by doing that are you? Pays for female attention by flashing money. Check.
* Spots good looking girl but too scared to approach and send his PA over. Does not know how to do an approach. Check.
* When he gets knocked back, send PA over again. Still can't do an approach. Check.
* Does not own any % of his own company any more. His wife has almost 20% of it. It's due to float in 2015 and is valued at more than $100m

Think she is going to stick around?

Guy's lawyers just resigned because he burnt through $10m in legal defence fees and ran out of cash. Could go to jail as early as next week.

Still think she is going to stick around?

It's kind of like the tech version of wolf of wall street except with a fat tech nerd.

Quote: (11-26-2014 11:21 AM)JJ Roberts Wrote:  

* Fat? Check.

Still think she is going to stick around?

You can be fat or even obese and Alpha. And throwing money around does not make you Beta either. Try approaching chicks in Night Clubs while being obese - you can be all Alpha and still get about as much pussy as an Alpha Homeless dude.

Yes - I think she will stick around with 3 kids by him.

You should really check Heartiste's and Rollo Tomassi's account of what constitutes Alpha or Beta before you nominate Dan Bilzarian as the next Beta of the month, because he throws way more money around.

Alpha or Beta?

[Image: fatguy-hotgirl.png]

BTW - Flavio Briattore fucked Heidi Klum (herself millions $ in net assets) just 6 years before that pic was taken. She was just a fling for him and he was in his 50s already and in shitty shape.

[Image: nickolsonp0708_468x304.jpg]

Does your 80yo grandpa stop being Alpha just because he can no longer attract pussy?

Any woman that you attract based on (her) hypergamous reasons for being with you makes you a chump because it's not you that she is attracted to it is the $$$$ or the connections, or the lifestyle that you will afford her.

Sure Briattore hooked up with Heidi Klum who has millions but millions is nothing compared to what Briattore has. Women don't stop being hypergamous when they get a few $$$ banked.

As for being fat or even obese and still alpha? Yeah you are right, you can be.

Kim dotcom is just fat though.

Quote: (11-25-2014 07:43 PM)minuteman12 Wrote:  

Little Dark

An epic movie with an epic introduction I may add:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGeAMVK75T4

Quote: (11-25-2014 07:43 PM)minuteman12 Wrote:  

Little Dark