rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(NSFW)Youtube video of a woman asking random men for oral sex

Will there be a SJW outrage like if a man asked a woman could "He eat her pussy". We'll see.....................

The only good answers to that are:

"I don't know. Are you any good?"
"You haven't earned that yet."

But seriously, yes, it's another example of women being able to do sexually based comedy on men without the shitstorm that would follow if it was the other way around.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

This bullshit is just to get clicks for $$.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

[Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:08 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

But seriously, yes, it's another example of women being able to do sexually based comedy on men without the shitstorm that would follow if it was the other way around.

Like what happened to Sam Pepper with that ass grabbing prank video. Not that I support that guy. He's a big douche anyways.

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:15 PM)Clemmo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:08 PM)Praetor Lupus Wrote:  

Like what happened to Sam Pepper with that ass grabbing prank video. Not that I support that guy. He's a big douche anyways.

Yeah. The example I was thinking of was the Italian 'comedienne' walking down a street grabbing random guys' crotches and cupping David Beckham's in one shot, in the name of 'light-hearted fun'. It didn't receive nearly as much attention.

"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilised community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others...in the part which merely concerns himself, his independence is, of right, absolute." - John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

The black dude in the green sherbert colored pants and pink shirt was so obviously gay - either the whole thing was a put on and they were running out of extras willing to participate, or she's got the worst gaydar in history. Not to mention she's completely condescending, race wise.

It's dangerous to say yes cos she could be setting you up or it could be the Feds looking for an easy bust. I think in North America, it's illegal to get your cock sucked in public, true?

I saw some proposition like that in Scarborough, Canada. Some lizard near the park in her car asked some Haitian guy if he wanted to get in and hit that.

He came back upset and ranting..saying it's probably a setup.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

"Right here? Show me your tits first"

"More"

[Image: idhitit.gif]

game recognizes games.

dude at 2:00 slays pussy. Nailed it from the first questions:

"Hey you look really good today!"
"I know"

boom. the game is strong with that one.

By the way, ive seen girls with asses like hers before. You'll get a bowl full of cellulite the second you remove those yoga shorts.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:30 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

game recognizes games.

dude at 2:00 slays pussy.

Uh, pretty sure that guy is a homosexual.

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:34 PM)SlickyBoy Wrote:  

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:30 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

game recognizes games.

dude at 2:00 slays pussy.

Uh, pretty sure that guy is a homosexual.

then he slays butthole. game isn't restricted to heterosexuals.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

So... she is soliciting men for sex? If she had asked a cop this, would she be arrested?

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

According to definition... Im pretty sure this is rape

I am the cock carousel

And unlike that 10 hours of "sexual harrasment" video. This is actually sexual harrasment soliciting for sex.

I love when the bottom of the ass hangs out like that.

WB!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I want to live in a world portrayed in this video.. were women just approach you begging to suck you cock.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Just curious...

On youtube the video says it was posted about 3 hours ago. Your thread was posted about 3 hours ago. How did you find this video so fast?

Quote: (11-22-2014 05:25 PM)Moma Wrote:  

It's dangerous to say yes cos she could be setting you up or it could be the Feds looking for an easy bust. I think in North America, it's illegal to get your cock sucked in public, true?

I saw some proposition like that in Scarborough, Canada. Some lizard near the park in her car asked some Haitian guy if he wanted to get in and hit that.

He came back upset and ranting..saying it's probably a setup.

that would be my suspicion also police sting. "Can I suck your cock"..."Only with my lawyer present"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (11-22-2014 07:55 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I want to live in a world portrayed in this video.. were women just approach you begging to suck you cock.

Be nice if most of them knew how to do it properly.

For it to be a prostitution sting the it must be a transactional activity, in other words money would have to be discussed.

But I can see where people are coming from, it could be a "indecent exposure" sting or something.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

HAHAHA.... At 4:20, he says "Because I'd rather get to know you."

The Asian dude can't close with pussy served on a silver platter. See how he closes his legs a bit and hugs his laptop, and starts dropping f-bombs for no reason and sweats and stammers. On top of that, takes the underhand handshake and just stutters his name. I would have said, "We don't need to go to your car. Right here, right now. I'll read Roosh on my laptop while you get to work." His body language made my yellow blood boil.

Quote: (11-22-2014 07:55 PM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

It gets old after a while, and can be quite awkward when your with a group of people.

Quote: (11-22-2014 08:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Just curious...

On youtube the video says it was posted about 3 hours ago. Your thread was posted about 3 hours ago. How did you find this video so fast?

I see where you're going here.

Op also doesn't have many post

I am the cock carousel

Quote:Quote:

then he slays butthole. game isn't restricted to heterosexuals.

You haven't heard of Grindr, have you?