rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

whey protein help

whey protein help

Hey guys,
Had a quick question about a whey protein product I'm using. I picked up a bag of sfh fuel, what really stood out to me was the lack of ingredients and the manufacturer's honesty about making a product without fillers. I did some research and saw on the butter coffee thread about the importance of MCT oil/coconut oil. I was wondering if any of you have heard of or tried this brand? Or if you can give me more layman terms about this product. I just started hitting the gym again and picked this stuff up after doing some research. Thanks!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

whey protein help

Quote: (11-20-2014 07:00 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

Hey guys,
Had a quick question about a whey protein product I'm using. I picked up a bag of sfh fuel, what really stood out to me was the lack of ingredients and the manufacturer's honesty about making a product without fillers. I did some research and saw on the butter coffee thread about the importance of MCT oil/coconut oil. I was wondering if any of you have heard of or tried this brand? Or if you can give me more layman terms about this product. I just started hitting the gym again and picked this stuff up after doing some research. Thanks!
You really could have asked this here
Rooshv Protein shakes

Or any of the other 20+ protein threads

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

whey protein help

Oops. I overlooked that. Thanks Cr33pin!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic