rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where are the SJW's now, Cop slam and Kill woman

http://thesource.com/2014/11/17/cops-sla...of-family/

I'm here again this morning... SJW and "Modern day Feminist", where are they now? where is their internet/social media rage? They cherry pick stupid and convenient issues to attack, but its okay to berate one of the most brilliant scientist of our generation over a stupid fucking shirt.

Just read this article and watched the video this morning and i am well Pissed.

Choose your next witticism carefully Mr Bond, it may be your last.

its really precious seeing your rodent wheel excuses for brains spin endlessly

They have a tough job, I understand that, but American law enforcement seems to be out of control.

The number of stories where they kill unarmed people or raid someone's house like stormtroopers, point assault rifles at terrified civilians and kill their pets only to later say "oops, wrong house!" are shocking. They behave more like an occupying army than policemen.

I've never been treated as rudely by the authorities in any country in Europe or Africa as I have by customs and immigrations and TSA people in the US. They really seem to think that having a badge and maybe a gun makes them the biggest swinging dicks on the planet.

I just see this as a freak accident. While yes this is unfortunate, but the police use take down techniques all the time when people become violent. They have to look out for themselves too.

I remember the incident with a relative of former chicago mayor Daley. He punched a guy who fell back, hit his head and died. I don't think he or those police had any intention of killing.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (11-19-2014 07:48 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I just see this as a freak accident. While yes this is unfortunate, but the police use take down techniques all the time when people become violent. They have to look out for themselves too.

I remember the incident with a relative of former chicago mayor Daley. He punched a guy who fell back, hit his head and died. I don't think he or those police had any intention of killing.

Of course most of them don't have the intent of killing, its the reckless endangerment of people they are sworn to protect that bother me. As a law officer, they weren't hired because they couldn't find any other job, they were hired because they are supposed to be of high character and judgement. You want to tell me there was no better way to handle a mentally disturbed person than to slam her on the pavement?

I would have rather have them taze her to be honest.

Chicago Tribe.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

They have to look out for themselves too.

This is the problem, to me. They aren't trained to protect civilians anymore. They're trained to protect themselves first so that the department can safeguard itself from lawsuits (believe it or not, there are less this way than if the cops did their jobs properly and got injured).

This is how they go from being peace officers to being, as I affectionately call them, "Badgeholes".

Quote: (11-19-2014 07:58 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

They have to look out for themselves too.

This is the problem, to me. They aren't trained to protect civilians anymore. They're trained to protect themselves first so that the department can safeguard itself from lawsuits (believe it or not, there are less this way than if the cops did their jobs properly and got injured).

This is how they go from being peace officers to being, as I affectionately call them, "Badgeholes".

Not to mention these lawsuit payouts come out of tax dollars, so tax payers are eventually suffering for this.

I don't know where you guys live but if you live in a major city why don't you go for a ride along and see what cops go through.

As far as lawsuits, it's a no win situation. If the officer gets injuried you have a possible lawsuit, medical/disability pay. On the flip side if the civilian gets injured you still have those possibilities. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know how all these things go down or why this phenomenon is happening. Maybe a lawyer or police officer can (hopefully) clear this up.

Chicago Tribe.

Quote: (11-19-2014 09:19 AM)Snowplow Wrote:  

I don't know where you guys live but if you live in a major city why don't you go for a ride along and see what cops go through.

As far as lawsuits, it's a no win situation. If the officer gets injuried you have a possible lawsuit, medical/disability pay. On the flip side if the civilian gets injured you still have those possibilities. I'm not a lawyer so I don't know how all these things go down or why this phenomenon is happening. Maybe a lawyer or police officer can (hopefully) clear this up.

So you're saying because a Police officers job is tough, this kind of behavior should be excused? i can see if it happens infrequently, but at this pace we you can see a trend.

Police officers jobs are hard, they are also highly trained to deal with the difficulty of the job as well., there are better ways to diffuse a mentally ill person than body slamming them on concrete.

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:26 AM)Goldfinger Wrote:  

Police officers jobs are hard,

No. Their jobs are dangerous, but they aren't hard.

As far as the lawsuit thing goes: There are less lawsuits from civilians on police for brutality than there are from family members of injured or kia officers.

And most cops in the US - at least, where I'm from - do it for the power. They do it for a badge and a gun, not to help people.

Quote:Quote:

why don't you go for a ride along and see what cops go through.

I don't give a damn what they go through. Their job isn't supposed to be fun. But in the end, their job is to protect me, not harass, bully and brutalize me.

If you feel the need to brutalize and bully every citizen you come in contact with because some people are dicks, then maybe you shouldn't be a cop to begin with.

Cops are trained and have an 'us vs them' mentality. If you aren't a LEO, you're a criminal. Simple as that. And 99% of them think that way. And there is no excuse for that.

So you're saying because a Police officers job is tough, this kind of behavior should be excused? i can see if it happens infrequently, but at this pace we you can see a trend.

Police officers jobs are hard, they are also highly trained to deal with the difficulty of the job as well., there are better ways to diffuse a mentally ill person than body slamming them on concrete.

I refuse to blame the cops collectively. It is a systematic militarization of the police force - where even the otherwise good officer Joe is caught in a system that resembles ever more the clone troopers from Star Wars.

University professor Belko did a well-researched book about the issue and is even invited on some mainstream media outlets. Now - there is no denying that it is happening and there is a federal system behind it based on money, power, weapons sold, profitable war on drugs etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Rise-Warrior-Cop-M...1610392116

This whole thing could have been easily solved if the lazy ass family would have taken her to a mental health hospital themselves instead of ducking their responsibility to a family member.

But nope. They've seen it before and didn't want to deal with their sister, so they call the police to do their dirty work.

Then, when the police clean up their mess, they bitch about the police. I'm with the cops on this one.

Can't comment but EDP's(emotionally disturbed persons) often are the most dangerous. They also often don't feel pain even. I have seen some of those nuts maced and laughing afterwards pretending to eat it. As for the guy who mentioned tasers..well most cops don't have em..we don't have em in NYPD. Plus they can cause cardiac arrest.

In any case I think these so called instance are increasing because people are deciding to make it public so they can sue, etc. Trust me its mostly about money.

The anti cop movement today resembles feminist movement..so it is good to know we have a bunch of feminist SJW's in our midst. It is family/friends that are siding with their BLOOD who is usually a thug. 'But he's an angel"..yeah we hear that all the time.

That's like the guys who say teachers jobs are easy. Any job where you have to deal with people in a authority role, role of shrink, crowds, sick people and SOLVE peoples problems (that they can't solve themselves), it sounds like a tough/hard job to me. Oh yeah do it after 4 hours of sleep in bad weather. But considering most can't do it or even pass the pysch test says enough [Image: wink.gif]

But like someone else said quit your Mc Donald's job and try it for a bit[Image: smile.gif]

Of course most of them don't have the intent of killing, its the reckless endangerment of people they are sworn to protect that bother me. As a law officer, they weren't hired because they couldn't find any other job, they were hired because they are supposed to be of high character and judgement.

Actually we sworn to uphold the laws of the community we work in... that means good of many outweighs the good of the one(SPOCK). The blue line is to stop anarchy and make sure society runs properly based on what those in power want. Hired gunmen..nothing more.

As for having better judgement..that isn't for you to decide. If your an accountant they obviously can't JUDGE your work..and you aren't trained to judge their tactics. If you don't like their training well don't use their services...MOVE the fuck out to a town that has laws that suit you. Same way if someone doesn't like your accounting practice , they will use someone else.

It is this judging that leads to the most biggest problem that was mentioned listed here:

Cops are trained and have an 'us vs them' mentality. If you aren't a LEO, you're a criminal. Simple as that. And 99% of them think that way. And there is no excuse for that.

To an extent but they don't think 99% are criminal..they just don't think 99% has any worldly REAL street smart's or common sense and at the same time you all try to be back seat drivers in a journey you know nothing about. In other words cops look at 99% the same way RVF looks at beta white knight SJW feminist's. So grow a pair!

NO ONE likes that. Don't believe me, next time you go to your doctor and he does something you question see how he will react to you, a LAYPERSON telling him his job. Most likely you will get the bad bedside manners they are known for.

Another obvious reason for the SIDES is when the shit hits the fans it isn't most likely going to be the whiny civilians that come to their rescue(who are running away) it will be another LEO. Kind of the way the Spartans trained..to protect their brother on their flank.

But tbh today cops are more afraid of being stabbed in the back from their own bosses so the line isn't so firm anymore.

Seriously go chat up a cop unselfishly and show support and I am sure you can get into the 1%. When I mean unselfishly I mean not looking for legal advice..shoot the breeze about sports, video games, whatever. You want to be treated like a human being then act like one 1st! That is who gets the PBA cards!
But as a stranger don't expect anything but scrutiny..because as we known it isn't uncommon for some to approach cops with desire to do harm(like hatchet guy in NYC). He has to be cautious..he doesn't know you. You have the advantage of knowing hes a cop and seeing his nametag.

They're trained to protect themselves first so that the department can safeguard itself from lawsuits

True..it has gotten to the point that because of beta SJW's that cover your own ass is taught in the academy. Because of politics no one wants to be liable. It has gotten to the point that cops are taught not to give CPR because they will get in trouble/etc. But whose fault is that? You guys who always try to get thm in trouble. You reap what you sow?

And most cops in the US - at least, where I'm from - do it for the power. They do it for a badge and a gun, not to help people.

Really? Then they must be idiots because EVERYONE knows that the dept shrinks want to hear you joined to get the PENSION. Seriously, that is the only sound psych answer that a recruit can give that won't raise eyebrows..after all it is logical and the reason people work to begin with..financial stability.

The doing it to get a gun you probably been brainwashed to believe it because they told you that..right? But lets think for a second... what else can a young macho guy say to a group of guys in a bar that will look cool? Saying you did it to protect property sounds weak and un manly tbh. In other words it is a self serving justification you are hearing.

But in USA where almost anyone can get a gun..your explanation sounds illogical. Having a LEO weapon is a big responsibility...who the fuck wants that? They have all the guns accounted for and tracked. Not very powerful! Makes sense in Russia where civilians don't have guns but NOT in USA where anyone can get one.

To back up this..most retirees stop carrying. I don't have my gun anymore and I know very few who have one after they retire if they aren't doing security.

As for badge...anyone can by a dupe shield anyway.We call them shields! Badges are for chumps lol.

I don't give a damn what they go through. Their job isn't supposed to be fun. But in the end, their job is to protect me, not harass, bully and brutalize me.

True can't disagree here but it is your perception that they are bullying you or harassing you. They have their own justified reason for the majority of what they do. How you feel about it is your problem and you thinking they are doing it to you on purpose is just plain narcissism on your part. Alpha should be changed to feminist SJW methinks... you sound just like them and don't realize it.

And no their job is to help society be safe by keeping order and stopping anarchy which protects you in turn. They aren't your personal bodyguards and you are just a number in the bigger picture. Sorry your mom was wrong when she told you you were number 1 lol j/k.

My humble two cents worth. The problem with modern policing is the lack of identity of agencies and officers. In a perfect world the job would entail keeping society safe, and keeping the peace. Kind of like Sheriff Andy Taylor on the Andy Griffith Show. Nowadays police departments are part social service agency, part revenue agents, and part anti terror/ anti drug commandos. In years past the only people that had a problem with the police were minorities, and poor whites for the most part. And this was because people tended to not give a shit about what happened to those demographics. But move forward to today with The War On Drugs, and The Global War On Terror and you can see the shift in attitudes. You have upper middle class people having adverse experiences with law enforcement agencies of all stripes, local, state and federal.

The culture has to change and a couple of terms need to go.
1 Law Enforcement Officer- This conjures up images of RoboCop. You're there to enforce the "law". One of the major problems with enforcing the law is that there are entirely too many of them. If you bother to pick up a book on your particular area you will see that there is the Municipal Code, the Vehicle Code, State Law, Federal Law, and finally various regulations that carry the weight of law. I say we simplify things by focusing on people that HARM other people. Whether it's through violent crime, or fraud they have to be dealt with. End the drug war, ratchet back the attitude and rhetoric of war. If you tell people they're at war don't be shocked when they start to act like it.

2. Sheep Dog- "You look and act like a wolf but you're there to protect the flock". Horse shit. When I think of working dogs I think of the dogs from George Orwell's book Animal Farm. The dogs served who ever became the master. Cops need to remember that they have more in common with the people that they serve than they have with their political overlords.
What gives me a glimmer of hope is organizations like The Oath Keepers. http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers http://cspoa.org

and LEAP http://www.leap.cc

I know plenty of cops. I have a ton of friends from the military that became cops, family, and people that I shoot with on a regular basis. And these are the things that we discuss regularly. It's a dirty and dangerous gig, and you never know when shit will go sideways, but there has to be a balance.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (11-19-2014 10:38 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

Police officers jobs are hard,

I always thought the dangers of being a police officer were overstated. It is ranked as the 10th most dangerous job in the US, but it's behind roofers, farmers, and drivers. They're also more likely to die in a traffic accident than from being shot.

You'd never guess this was the case though. Police officers view themselves as this ridiculous "beacon of justice" who risk their lives everyday, but really the majority of them are just assholes who get off on being in a position of power.

Here are the list of killings by police in January 2013(a random month), you can go through the list and see that a huge amount of them are killings of unarmed civilians, who usually weren't involved in any serious crime. No one should be suffocated/shot over a DUI or drug sale but it happens at an alarming rate.

I'm sure most police officers wouldn't go quite that far, but a lot of them are excited to be a para-military officer who gets to live out their fantasies once in a while by abusing some civilian, before going back to busting up high school parties and ticketing speeders.

So pretty much...

[Image: 298.jpg]

I always thought the dangers of being a police officer were overstated. It is ranked as the 10th most dangerous job in the US, but it's behind roofers, farmers, and drivers. They're also more likely to die in a traffic accident than from being shot.

You'd never guess this was the case though. Police officers view themselves as this ridiculous "beacon of justice" who risk their lives everyday, but really the majority of them are just assholes who get off on being in a position of power.

Here are the list of killings by police in January 2013(a random month), you can go through the list and see that a huge amount of them are killings of unarmed civilians, who usually weren't involved in any serious crime. No one should be suffocated/shot over a DUI or drug sale but it happens at an alarming rate.

Interesting list you got there guy.. read the 1st 10 on the list. Who is the innocent unarmed civilian you speak of? Majority were shot because they were fighting with the cops and even shot at the cops in many cases or tried to run them over. You seem to not even reading the descriptions of what happened.

Who the fuck cares what started the incident..the fact that they were attacking the cops is why they got killed. In one case in the 1st 10 it was a hostage situation for crissakes.

Let me explain something..car stops are VERY dangerous because the cops don't know who is in the car. Many of the so called nonsense car stops are done with drivers who are wanted for a crime or someone who just did a crime. That is why many of them result in violence. They aren't attacking the cops out of some anger over being stopped..they are attacking because they are afraid the cop will find out when they run id that they just murdered someone, or robbed a bank, etc.

They're also more likely to die in a traffic accident than from being shot.
Drug dealers are criminals who often use violence. Who are you kidding? But don't resist and open fire at the cops or try to slice them up with a mechete and you be alright lol.
DUI's go around driving around killing families..but yeah lets let them go and don't bother them as you suggest. If a cop kills one it is obvious because they are doing something dangerous.

Who cares how many die from being shot. You being a scared cat to think gun shots are the worst? NOPE.

Less die from bullets because of vest protection but they have no knife protection. Knife wounds can be more deadly than a bullet and nothing hurts more than being run by a 2 ton car or being thrown from 5 story building. Sadly many more seriously injured cops who be better off dead because of their injuries.

As for the top 10 dangerous professions.. I agree there are offer professions that have a higher rate of mortality. BUT you miss something and I will explain it to you like a explaining to a child.

In most of those professions they get killed by ACCIDENTS that are their fault or that of others. Drivers get into accidents for example because they fall asleep at the wheel or a drunk driver hits them.

They are in the wrong place at the wrong time(drunk driver) or it is their own negligence(driving while tired, drugs, etc). It isn't the job itself that kills them.Their truck doesn't actually start chasing them trying to kill them for revenge like from a Stephen King novel. Most of these deaths can be prevented by being careful and challenging management(example sea captain taking boat out in a big storm, or drivers refusing to drive more than certain amount of hours per day)

A large game hunter who hunts Lions and gets killed by the Lions I will admit has a similar risk as a cop..if those lions really are killing those hunters.

Cops and firemen get killed by the job ITSELF. It is the fire that firemen are fighting that kills them or hazmat material . Cops get killed by the crimanls they are confronting and are paid to confront while you are running away like a little sissy lol.
Or the natural disaster that they must work in while everyone else hides like sissies. They also often die in fires or like thousands of NYPD cops..slowly from cancers they picked up from the ruins of the World trade center(i know a few who dies young from weird rare cancers).

Or like you mentioned in a car accident because they have to chase down a law violator and thus have to go at dangerous speeds, or a bad guy runs them over(happens often) or they have to go to an emergency requiring them to drive fast or simply because while they are driving to accomplish a task that is their job , another driver hits their car or vice versa due to NOT listening to the police siren.

Most cases it isn't their negligence. It isn't agreeing to do something dangerous to please management. It is their job to actually run into the danger. That in any logical mind sets them apart from those in other professions that are dangerous simply because most deaths in other professions isn't actually done by the JOB itself. It is the result of other factors including un attentiveness, breaking work safety rules, negligence , etc.
Capiche?

I just know that something is wrong when the majority of Americans do not really trust cops and hate interacting with them

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:03 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

I just know that something is wrong when the majority of Americans do not really trust cops and hate interacting with them

Maybe it isn't the majority. Majority of those in the ghettos and liberals maybe?
The law abiding generally has no problem but NO ONE wants to interact with them. Since interaction means the civilian did something wrong..obviously it is logical they will hate the interaction. I mean who wants a ticket right?

But if civilians would approach and shoot the breeze mor eoften..obviously those short conversations would be decent interactions.

I had many regulars who would stop ,shoot the breeze or chat me up in the diner, etc. They became somewhat people I would consider work friends( i saw them at work technically). I am pretty sure they liked their interaction considering day after day, month after month they would pull up chairs next to us and actually have conversations.

I learned a lot from some of these friends. Had an investment banker, nurse and dentist all part of the lunch family!

You have to bite the bullet when you interact because you got CAUGHT!But you can choose to have other interactions if you want to.

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:26 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

I had many regulars who would stop ,shoot the breeze or chat me up in the diner, etc. They became somewhat people I would consider work friends( i saw them at work technically). I am pretty sure they liked their interaction considering day after day, month after month they would pull up chairs next to us and actually have conversations.

I learned a lot from some of these friends. Had an investment banker, nurse and dentist all part of the lunch family!

You have to bite the bullet when you interact because you got CAUGHT!But you can choose to have other interactions if you want to.

Frankly all those accusations towards the cops are useless. In the end it is similar as accusing a US army recruit for shooting some civilians in Iraq in the line of duty or for guarding a poppy field in Afghanistan.

The militarization of the police is something that is affecting all officers in the force. I am also certain that if you pulled 100 average men from all walks of life and enlisted them into the police force, then you would find out that most of them would have changed views and perceptions after having been on the force for 2 years. Some of them you would not even recognize.

The question that everyone should ask himself is WHY all those changes in the force are happening, so that the police more resembles a standing army than some peace keepers?

And I am sorry for anyone who cannot see the clouds gathering - crime is significantly lower than in the 1970s, but the militarization is tantamount to civil war preparations.

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:46 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Quote: (11-19-2014 05:26 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

Frankly all those accusations towards the cops are useless. In the end it is similar as accusing a US army recruit for shooting some civilians in Iraq in the line of duty or for guarding a poppy field in Afghanistan.

The militarization of the police is something that is affecting all officers in the force. I am also certain that if you pulled 100 average men from all walks of life and enlisted them into the police force, then you would find out that most of them would have changed views and perceptions after having been on the force for 2 years. Some of them you would not even recognize.

The question that everyone should ask himself is WHY all those changes in the force are happening, so that the police more resembles a standing army than some peace keepers?

And I am sorry for anyone who cannot see the clouds gathering - crime is significantly lower than in the 1970s, but the militarization is tantamount to civil war preparations.

I apologize. I think you a questioning the increase in SWAT teams and such yes?
I don't have an answer but I do understand why many want to join. It is kind of prestigious in LE similar to becoming a Navy Seal in the military. It is often also a promotion to Detective.
But now I will lay out a few reasons why the nations police dept's are becoming like that. Understand I can only give you opinions since I don't write policy and know what the evil Darth Vader's of each city have in mind, but it all starts with Bush and continues with Obama.

Here are my reasons:
1. Many see the crime reduction in NYC and want to do the same. Crime in NYC I think is at 1955 levels lol. They are trying to copy a police dept that has 40k cops by copying the whole 'broken window' theory (google for info). It works and as the premier agency all the others want to follow..but with fewer officers they can't get the same success without militarizing at becoming BAD ASSES.

2.Bush and Obama give weapons, tanks, APC'S, helicopters , ETC left from our wars to Police depts.
They give more obviously based on need. How do they determine need you may ask?
By how many positions will be available to use the equipment. So these dept's are making large swat teams and creating a need/reason to get this stuff. I hear many barely out of the academy are getting into these special teams without much experience. Of course I bet we can all see how that plays out,yes?

We all remember post 9/11 terrorist funding? They were giving Armored vehicles to tiny 6 man sheriff dept's in the south lol.

3. Many returning war veterans are joining up. They of course often are violent and suffering from PSTD. Ironically, after Vietnam war Law Enforcement ranks were also swelling with many veterans that had killed a few too many. As we know the 70's was a tough time with many fighting the cops.

These are some of my views as to the increase militarizing.

As for my reasons for the bad relations change from old days:
1. End of community policing. For us older guys in the big cities we often grew up knowing the local cops. We respected them regardless if we liked them or not because they were from the community and walking around chatting with the folks. That has been replaced by a mobile vehicle dept that basically drives around never interacting with anyone except when going after them.

2. Quotas and micro management. In the old days cops could do what they want. That could be bad as well but if you were a decent guy who made a little mistake they could warn you and wave you off..the friendly cop. But that has changed.
Today cops can get in trouble for using their descrition..blame politics and SJW'S. They want a cop to treat everyone equally. So basically if a cop would ticket/arrest a thug with multiple convictions..they want them to do the same to the NICE guy who errored.
That is one of the reason state troopers are bastards. THEY have camera's on their dashboard watching them.

3. Lawsuits and cover your own ass politics.

4. Most cops come from middle class families that moved out to the suburbs. Most cops don't actually live where they work so they actually act like they don't care since it isn't their backyard.

jimukr104:

You said cops don't have an Us vs Them mentality as such, just that they think most people don't have any real common sense.

I think it's funny, then, that you jump down the throats of everyone in this thread - even the ones like zelcorpion, who were backing you up - if tacitly.

But it isn't Us Vs. Them, right? You're just smarter than us. Because you're a cop. And you've seen some shit.

Also: Way to jump right to name emotional name calling instead of reasoned discussion - then again, what would I know about a calm discussion, right? I'm just a "liberal beta feminist SJW".

Quote: (11-19-2014 11:39 AM)HeyPete Wrote:  

This whole thing could have been easily solved if the lazy ass family would have taken her to a mental health hospital themselves instead of ducking their responsibility to a family member.

But nope. They've seen it before and didn't want to deal with their sister, so they call the police to do their dirty work.

Then, when the police clean up their mess, they bitch about the police. I'm with the cops on this one.

Link

Similiar situation in Michigan where they killed a mentally retarded person with a knife.

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Here's a video lecture that everyone should watch, "Dont Talk to Police", as exclaimed by both a criminal defense attorney, and the police investigator:

I remember being at a club in my tiny suburban New England town (virtually crime-free). I think it was around midnite and there was a crowd of people outside smoking/taking a break from dancing etc.

All of a sudden a pig pulls in, gets out of the vehicle and goes, "Alrite, who wants to get arrested tonight?!!"

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

I believe we were being too loud, as the town has some sort of noise regulations or such nonsense.

Quote: (11-20-2014 10:04 AM)Cunnilinguist Wrote:  

All of a sudden a pig pulls in, gets out of the vehicle ....

[Image: stop-i-amp-039-m-one-of-you_o_1298291.jpg]