rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Webcaming

Webcaming

My wife wants to become a webcam model, she’s pretty hot and she’s willing to let guys perv over her. Me, I’m all for it but I need some advice from you guys and girls on what she can expect in terms of the actual dancing and the type of guys who’ll be viewing her.
She’s not going to add on her profile things like anal, toys and fucking unless it’s me of course. Just dancing, talking, stripping and masturbating with her hand that is.
Then of course what type of money could she earn realistically doing this part time as she already has a day job? Let’s just say this is her fantasy / hobby but there has to be some sort of reward in hard cold currency.
Thanks, anything input will help us decide if it’s a red or green light.

Webcaming

A girlfriend of mine and I did this quite a few times. As long as we were in the hustling mood we could make almost $50 an hour. This was on one of those sites where they pay you in tokens.

The key is to show them just enough to tease them and then hit them with something like "If you want to see more we need to get to 2,000 tokens" or something along those lines.

Just make sure you stay disciplined. It was easy to get really horny while teasing your girl and deciding "fuck it I'm just going to fuck her anyway" without waiting for someone to donate said amount of tokens.

Webcaming

This month is a great month, it keeps on giving!

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:26 AM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

A girlfriend of mine and I did this quite a few times. As long as we were in the hustling mood we could make almost $50 an hour. This was on one of those sites where they pay you in tokens.

The key is to show them just enough to tease them and then hit them with something like "If you want to see more we need to get to 2,000 tokens" or something along those lines.

Just make sure you stay disciplined. It was easy to get really horny while teasing your girl and deciding "fuck it I'm just going to fuck her anyway" without waiting for someone to donate said amount of tokens.
Thanks I appreciate your advise and yes we have already discussed live sex. Like you said they will obviously have to pay a lot more for that.

Webcaming

I heard there is even more money in real live sex with women. Expand your company

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:32 AM)Mike74 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:26 AM)Teddykgb Wrote:  

Thanks I appreciate your advise and yes we have already discussed live sex. Like you said they will obviously have to pay a lot more for that.

just when you think you've seen it all.

but yea, live is where it's at. maybe even in a group, about 30 would do it. just don't be 'too alpha' might scare people off. the money you'd rake in...

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Webcaming

Really?
[Image: 1309_16.jpg]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:23 AM)Mike74 Wrote:  

My wife wants to become a webcam model, she’s pretty hot and she’s willing to let guys perv over her. Me, I’m all for it but I need some advice from you guys and girls on what she can expect in terms of the actual dancing and the type of guys who’ll be viewing her.
She’s not going to add on her profile things like anal, toys and fucking unless it’s me of course. Just dancing, talking, stripping and masturbating with her hand that is.
Then of course what type of money could she earn realistically doing this part time as she already has a day job? Let’s just say this is her fantasy / hobby but there has to be some sort of reward in hard cold currency.

There are so many things wrong with this, I do not know where to begin.

There is no way any redpill man can be redpill and into cuckoldry.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Webcaming

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-41901-...#pid875155

Quote: (11-10-2014 01:19 AM)Mike74 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-08-2014 06:01 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:20 AM)Mike74 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-02-2014 08:00 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I can get you in contact with these people. I retired from this work. Anyone can do it. PM me its easier than online marketing.
What about white male South Africans, would I stand a chance in getting in? We also hate those bastards!

Actually all my contacts died in combat over there. Just apply and hope for the best.
wow....no wonder they pay $500k per year, 95% of the guys never get to enjoy the cash. What were your personal experiences over there and how did you manage to survive it all?

I don't know what to believe anymore. I'm expecting the following from the OP shortly:

[Image: movies-reimagined-as-childrens-books-13.jpg]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Webcaming

This thread should be moved to Everything Else. Over there it will get the heat that it deserves.

Webcaming

Lets be honest, you can't just step onto the field on super bowl sunday and expect to win the game.

Your wife needs some practice masturbating in front of a camera.

PM me her skype.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Webcaming

Id ask Little Dark to run the protection/inforcement side of the business.

Webcaming

on BlackHatWorld, alot of guys just steal Girls Pictures and somehow rake in money, so if you had an actual woman I guess you could make alot more.

Webcaming

I'm well educated in the webcaming industry. I'm going to need a picture to verify her hotness first

Webcaming

What about an RVF discount?

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 09:26 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Look at Patrice Oneal
A Red Pill king.

He talked about him and his wife always doing strange shit.
He said something along the lines of.. once you see your girl fuck another dude.. you drop her off the pedestal, and realize you can do it to.

* I've on multiple occasions told a girl I was with that we should have a 3 some. After a couple drinks.. I would make her go approach dudes for a 3some. IF she didn't..I would do it..And I wouldn't be near as nonchalant.
Same with girls...I've flirted with girls in front of her..purely for the reason to introduce her to the girl in hopes that I could get the 2 chicks to fuck

BUT* in this case.. I think OP is letting his wife do this on her terms and not his.
If you really had your girl in check...OP wouldnt have to ask questions like this

Edit*
Found the video

4:00
Roosh actually posted this the other day.

I am the cock carousel

Webcaming

[Image: giphy.gif]

Webcaming

Can someone post that black guy mouthing WTF?

Sourcecode that is the gayest shit I think I've ever read on here.

Webcaming

I second Fisto's comment. This has been one weird ass week.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Webcaming

What is this thread and why was I not informed about it before?

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

Webcaming

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:45 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  

Despite their numbers, their pussyness means I was barely hurt. 2 black eyes and a cut nose, no big deal. I could sense the fear in them so as they were walking I chased them down and told them to "go home". They all left like little girls.

Quote: (11-17-2014 10:18 PM)kiev1691 Wrote:  

me: More than i can count
Her: See i never would have guessed that ...
me: well. I'm dark triad .... That means I'm a Machiavellian narcissit Psychopath ! how does that make u feel
her: ( deer in headlights look) i dont know
me: women are attracted to Dark triad Alpha males who treat em like shit

Quote: (11-18-2014 07:29 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

* I've on multiple occasions told a girl I was with that we should have a 3 some. After a couple drinks.. I would make her go approach dudes for a 3some. IF she didn't..I would do it..And I wouldn't be near as nonchalant.

The ride never ends!

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 09:41 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Can someone post that black guy mouthing WTF?

Sourcecode that is the gayest shit I think I've ever read on here.

Its only gay if you make eye contract, Fisto.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Webcaming

[Image: 10h3a0g.jpg]

Webcaming

[Image: malehamster.gif]

Webcaming

Quote: (11-18-2014 09:26 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

There are so many things wrong with this, I do not know where to begin.

How is it cuckoldry if a bunch of random dudes want to pay money to watch you fuck your girl? [Image: huh.gif]

Shit I'd be down for that. I used to fuck my girlfriend in high school in front of our friends. For free.

Edit: I should probably clarify. It's not like we would announce it, "Hey everyone! Wanna see us have sex?!" I just mean we'd wind up getting it on at a house party and not be too discreet about it, an invariably people would watch.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK