rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banned for Nothing

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-15-2011 06:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I would be pretty surprised if I weren't right on this one. Language is very telling and there are several clues here that are suggestive of chick-ish or troll-ish behavior.

1. I mean, who refers to working their game as "playing their game"? Very girl.

2. Which guy ever says "having an orgasm" for cumming? That's a very compelling one.

3. Which dude when asked if they're a girl (with evidence presented) merely replies a one-word response, "no," or like this.

4. Which straight man, seriously, would name himself "cupcake."

There are a couple of other instances, too. Either cupcake is a girl, a super young guy, or a gay dude (or a combination of the last two).

Surprise: I'm a 27-year-old dude, dipshit. I sure hope this super-sleuth doesn't work in law enforcement...

I was the user who had the handle "CupCake". After being on the forums for less than a week I've been banned for "lady-like syntax" and having a "gay" name. No warning, no official reason.

For those who want to know, my name is a joke. It's an ironic name for my posts on an "alpha male" forum.

This ban is absurd. I don't know who called for the ban or who authorized it but it's pretty disappointing. I might not agree with all of Roosh's methods or posts, but I respect his point of view and flip through his site all the time. I was really hoping to improve my skills and relate to other guys' difficulties in the field on this forum, but some overzealous witchhunters have cut my time short. It would seem that we have some guys on here who are more interested in "keeping the girls out" than having conversations about how to attract them. [Image: dodgy.gif]

I'm not posting this to bitch as much as I am to inform Roosh and the members of the forum who care that there's some abuse of the banning system going on. I've seen a bunch of other guys banned and I suspect it's for equally stupid reasons.

I like the idea behind Roosh's site and his forum and I hope to see it improve, but I'll be keeping off the boards until Roosh makes it known that he's doing something about this.

See ya then.

Banned for Nothing

stop being such a girl!

Banned for Nothing

post a pic of your arm with your handle written on it in................ shut us all down bro

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Banned for Nothing

Quote:Quote:

I'm not posting this to bitch as much as I am to inform Roosh and the members of the forum who care that there's some abuse of the banning system going on. I've seen a bunch of other guys banned and I suspect it's for equally stupid reasons.

I'm the only one who can ban, and yes I banned you because your style of posts match previous trolls of the past, especially the "chainring" troll we had a month ago. Another member brought to my attention the mrnice/charmer troll today, so I hope you understand this is a constant problem here.

It's possible the ban is a mistake, as I go by general feel before hitting the ban button, but Tuthmosis's case against you was strong. You're welcome to stick around with your KupKake moniker if you are a guy and your intentions are real. No hard feelings.

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:03 PM)KupKake Wrote:  

Surprise: I'm a 27-year-old dude, dipshit. I sure hope this super-sleuth doesn't work in law enforcement...

I was the user who had the handle "CupCake". After being on the forums for less than a week I've been banned for "lady-like syntax" and having a "gay" name. No warning, no official reason.

For those who want to know, my name is a joke. It's an ironic name for my posts on an "alpha male" forum.

This ban is absurd.

Dude, had you protested like this from the beginning instead of being all coy and weird about it, you wouldn't have contributed to the mounting evidence against you. It wasn't like I was the only saying it. I just itemized it for you to respond to. If someone ever asked me if I'm a girl, I would quell that right away.

I haven't been here super-long (though I lurked for a long time before joining), but in just my time I've seen, literally, dozens of trolls and problem people. It doesn't take that much to be suspected of being another problem case. This is why you're asked to tread lightly at the beginning. Had you done your homework, you'd know that certain behaviors aren't tolerated--for good reason--around here. I don't pretend to speak for the board, I'm just repeating what's been explicitly, and repeatedly, stated by the mod and senior members, and what I did myself at the beginning. Even I was slammed a little at the outset. I didn't step on any toes, but dudes are suspicious of new faces and odd behaviors.

If I were you, I'd upload a picture of my forearm like Samseau suggested to remove all doubt. Absent of that, I'd take kickboxer's advice.

Welcome back.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-15-2011 06:55 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Language is very telling and ...chick-ish or troll-ish

He can't help it; his philosophy degree makes him write with proper spelling and grammar. He is also a bit dry and reflective instead of appropriately hostile and impulsive for his maturity level.

When asked whether he was a girl, he replied "no" instead of having a hissy fit. GMAFB, he can't win.

Roosh has a challenging moderating job; kudos to him for correcting this.

Banned for Nothing

The hunt for trolls may have gotten overzealous, so perhaps a bit more restraint is in order. As long as someone isn't spamming the board with nonsense, a wait-and-see attitude should work.

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-16-2011 03:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The hunt for trolls may have gotten overzealous, so perhaps a bit more restraint is in order. As long as someone isn't spamming the board with nonsense, a wait-and-see attitude should work.

I would support it. While I definitely agreed with Tuthmosis's analysis, it kinda feels like witch hunt.

Banned for Nothing

curious why Ish Gibbor was banned?

He had decent posts...

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-16-2011 05:17 PM)bigxxx Wrote:  

curious why Ish Gibbor was banned?

He had decent posts...

Yeah I was wondering the same thing. I know he disagreed with Roosh on some stuff, but had some good insights, and always seemed to be respectful.

Banned for Nothing

Ha I too wondered why he got wacked

Banned for Nothing

Roosh has a very tough job. If I were responsible for managing this forum then I would blow my brains out. I have been on one other forum and that place was swarming with trolls and queers. He has to be strict to keep this site clean and informative. He is a human, he will make mistakes. Sometimes there will be collateral damage. That is just the way it is.

I try to make his job easier by reporting spammy advertisements as soon as possible but I do not judge other members because this is an international community and writing styles are very different. Personally I would want one or two members to disappear(and some would want me to disappear) because they are trolls but I do not have the experience to make the decision so I just grin and bear it.

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It's possible the ban is a mistake, as I go by general feel before hitting the ban button, but Tuthmosis's case against you was strong.

I didn't realize a "case" was being made against me. Normally, if someone calls me a girl on the internet, I ignore it. If you had given me some official warning I would have said something in my defense.

Quote: (04-16-2011 12:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You're welcome to stick around with your KupKake moniker if you are a guy and your intentions are real. No hard feelings.

Can't I have my "CupCake" handle back? I would take that as a sign of your honesty. The prisoner should be released if he was wrongfully arrested, eh?

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-16-2011 01:49 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

If someone ever asked me if I'm a girl, I would quell that right away.

I think this says something about you.

It doesn't take that much to be suspected of being another problem case.

Being suspected of being a problem is fine. Being banned on that suspicion is not.

If I were you, I'd upload a picture of my forearm like Samseau suggested to remove all doubt.

Your standards for "evidence" are ridiculous.

Welcome back.

At this point, I wary of coming back at all. If there's really this much paranoia about then I might just stick to reading the posts rather than contributing.

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-17-2011 02:43 AM)KupKake Wrote:  

Can't I have my "CupCake" handle back? I would take that as a sign of your honesty. The prisoner should be released if he was wrongfully arrested, eh?

Tits or GTFO?

You can fix this easily with a pic -- doesn't even have to show your face.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Banned for Nothing

I don't think he needs to show a picture, as no one else is required to do that.

CupCake unbanned.

Banned for Nothing

IshGibbor gradually turned into a hater, attacking me both here and on the blog. I PM'd him about him, got no response, he stepped up the hate, so I banned him.

Banned for Nothing

Thank you.

Quote: (04-17-2011 08:58 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

A picture proves nothing. If I were a woman and I was that eager to deceive you all I could easily get a brother or boyfriend to pose as me in a picture.

Banned for Nothing

Hummmm....all this is making want to change my handle to "lollipop".......NOT!!!!

Mixx

Banned for Nothing

deleted

Banned for Nothing

Quote: (04-17-2011 11:48 AM)CupCake Wrote:  

Thank you.

Quote: (04-17-2011 08:58 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

A picture proves nothing. If I were a woman and I was that eager to deceive you all I could easily get a brother or boyfriend to pose as me in a picture.

true. the statement above is so clear-cuttingly logical i no longer doubt if you are a man

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Banned for Nothing

This is my kind of bro love-fest. [Image: grouphug.gif]

I, for one, am kinda glad this happened. Sure, we all got worked up, suspicious, or pissed, but that's what real men are supposed to be/do. It's like when, as kids, I'd get into a crazy fist-fight with my brother in the morning and then go play basketball with him in the afternoon. We settle our shit and move on.

We all learned something here and seem to have fired up CupCake (or his alter-ego "KupKake") into a better poster. There's nothing like being a political prisoner to do that to you.

Welcome back, homie. No hard feelings. I clearly called it wrong on this one.

If I were you, I'd write CupCake on my forearm and take a picture of me flipping the bird at all of us. [Image: banana.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Banned for Nothing

It's things like this that bring us all closer together. [Image: smile.gif]

Banned for Nothing

Quote:Quote:

swarming with queers

Any need for that sort of language? Seems to be a lot of borderline homophobia on here. Pretty unnecessary.

Banned for Nothing

lol i enjoyed reading this thread!