rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Violates Husband's Privacy, Looks at Old VHS, Meltdown+ Full Hamster

http://www.salon.com/2014/11/17/the_tape..._meltdown/

This article provides a horrifying and fascinating insight into female hamsterism at its finest. It also reminds me of why if I ever get married(not likely), it will be with a woman at least ten years younger than me, when I am over 40, can afford to pay people to do the domestic shit, and have my wealth protected in trusts. Also, it's kind of sad, dude sounds like he used to be cool, got oneitis on the wrong woman, went full beta and wifed her up.

Here are some of the gem quotes, there are many:

1. "The ease at which I would betray my husband alarmed me, but I was powerless against my drive to see the “kiss.” I justified that most women would be equally as curious. At least my friends would."

2. "For a nanosecond I consider stopping the tape. But before I can make a decision, Chris and Pippa land on a bright spring grass. "

3. " I had my own tapes, just inside my head where Chris couldn’t find them."

4. "On our wedding day, I was 32 years old and six months pregnant with our first child. A year and a half later I was pregnant with two more. I quit a job I loved, figured out how to change a diaper and since then had managed to morph into a middle-aged mother who drives a Suburban."

5. "I replayed the tape a few times, developing a minor crush on Pippa and falling even more in love with Chris as I watched him love another woman"

6. "The more I pursued, the less receptive Chris became, physically shying away from me and at one point locking himself in the bathroom to escape. I’d straddle Chris on the couch and he would grimace. The rejection stung. Every time Chris said “no,” I saw Pippa smile at me."

7. "I was afraid to tell him about the tape, afraid he might focus on the single fact that I had watched it instead of seeing the bigger picture. And would he even understand the bigger picture anyway? Chris saw the world in black and white."

8. "He chased you for years. He gave up skydiving for you.”

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

So many red pill truths in the article. Where shall we start?

1. Dread game: an old tape of him kissing a pretty girl drove his wife insane with passion, going so far as to admit it.
2. She has no idea what makes women attractive. "Pippa was young, free spirited and ambitious". Not knowing that only 1/3 of those things mattered.
3. Why women should marry young: they got married at 32, presumably after she started hitting the wall. He doesn't have memories of her 20 year old body and endless nights of hot, tight sex. His memories basically start with a mother of kids. If they had married young, his "wife goggles" would be protecting her sanity.

So yeah ladies, keep pursuing that career, and then complain about the fallout. At least she had kids, I suppose.

I'll be damned. The friend, a female, was actually relatively logical.

"We reunited 10 years later, having experienced the most exciting decade of our lives with other people.
Chris never knew me as an ambitious, free-spirited 25-year-old, except what I shared with him long-distance over the phone."

Translation - "After I rode the cock carousel as a "free spirit" experiencing the most exciting decade of my life as a whore..." "Chris never knew me when I was made airtight by those two black dudes that night in vegas or when I was "free spiriting" my way through Jamaica."

You're damn right he didn't - who would want to know that slut beyond one night?

She should be thankful he wifed her up at all - watch her divorce him and try to be a cougar for the next five years. Good lord, what an entitled, needy twat.

He's probably too tired to bang her because he has been fucking hotties on his business trips.

Quote:Quote:

Chris and I met freshman year at a tweedy liberal arts college in Vermont, immediately bound by our shared belief that a good life entails working hard and playing harder.

danger, will robinson.

I heard this in Larry King's voice. Hilarious!

Quote: (11-17-2014 03:19 PM)JoyStick Wrote:  

He's probably too tired to bang her because he has been fucking hotties on his business trips.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (11-17-2014 01:41 PM)Mike5055 Wrote:  

I'll be damned. The friend, a female, was actually relatively logical.

As it states at the end of the article, the Typist has a book to sell that has to appeal to female readers. All Female Typists type to maximise their likeability, because social approval is all to a woman. As such, her life will mysteriously resemble a rom-com.

I guarantee you that her 'female friend' is a fictional device used to frame the story, because narcissists believe their life is a movie, and chicks in rom coms always have a bestie without an external life of her own who can instantly drop all other concerns and listen patiently to the minutiae of their romantic ups and downs.

“Kate. He doesn’t have to. He’s already got you. You’re the one he landed.” I could imagine Allison’s smirk thousands of miles away, proud of her play on words.

Feel the verisimilitude.

[Image: tumblr_lmj5noz6Uz1qzite0o1_500.png]

[Image: red-pill-logo.png]

He wanted her to see the tape.

I suppose it didn't occur to her for a second that the women on the tape has probably hit the wall as well.

What the fuck is going on with women these days? At one point in this article, she goes on about how Chris might not be attracted to her because she's lost some of her "earning potential."

Yeah, that's what all guys look for in women. Sentences that no man will ever say:

"Hey (Insert Your Best Friend's Name Here), I'll leave the one with the perfect boobs and long hair for you -- I'm gonna go over there and talk to that average-looking frumpy chick because I am so turned on by her earning potential!"

"Gee, I just can't get it up for any of the women in this X-Rated movie. Hm. Wait! I know! I'll dig up pics of Hillary Clinton because earning potential is what really turns me on."

"Thank you for coming to our wedding. When (insert woman's name) and I met, we didn't hit it off. But when I learned of her earning potential, that's when I fell instantly and eternally in love."

[Image: red-pill-logo.png]

On the game board, there's a thread that talks about ways to dominate/aggravate women, and in there I mentioned withholding sex or what is now commonly referred to as "dick rationing".

Here it is in all of its glory:

The more I pursued, the less receptive Chris became, physically shying away from me and at one point locking himself in the bathroom to escape. I’d straddle Chris on the couch and he would grimace. The rejection stung. Every time Chris said “no,” I saw Pippa smile at me.

Women have programmed themselves to believe that pussy runs the world, and since you presumably have no control over your balls, all they have to do is give you even the faintest idea that you can get some pussy from them, and you'll do anything and when the offer is actually on the table, you're going in like Black Friday.

When they find out otherwise, it's a complete mind-fuck.

They view it as "rejection".

They start looking at themselves, wondering, "what's wrong with me?"

This gentlemen is dominance.

In any game, any time you have the other side questioning itself, self-examining, you're winning by a long shot; it's time you guys start learning how to stretch the lead and close out the game victoriously.

Chris is already there, he's waiting for you at the winner's circle.

Nowadays when i read these really insane women stories I get this sound effect in my head.

I think I'm going to try it on my wife the next time she says something crazy like "Doc Howard...who was that on the phone????" I'll just say "why? planning on standing outside of her window at night? ch ch ch...ha ha ha"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Yeah - bitch spends the most exciting decade of her life between the ages of 22 to 31 apart from him, because her career was more important!

While in his case they've been together as college freshmen, it is interesting to know how deep that "passion" was or whether it was rather a friendzone-relationship. Bitches are crazy of course and post-wall women are especially desperate - if she had married him at age 22, she would have those passionate VHS videos with him. Now all she got was ticking-clock-last-finish sex at age 31 - she won't be able to compare with her hotter younger tighter 22yo despite her world-class-hamstereze.

Quote: (11-17-2014 12:21 PM)ryanf Wrote:  

2. She has no idea what makes women attractive. "Pippa was young, free spirited and ambitious". Not knowing that only 1/3 of those things mattered.

I think all 3 matter.

Young: duh
Free spirited: easy
Ambitious: eager