rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I defused a fight

I defused a fight

So Saturday I went to hear some rockabilly at concert with The Kokomo Kings. I was there by myself, since my friends were out listening to some doom metal.

The place was pretty packed and I was hanging in the bar, when this drunk idiot started to push around. First I thought it was just the crowd, but then he tried to get my attention with eye contact and waving at me. He even tried to shake my hand at some point, but I was having a good time and just ignored him. Eventually he lost interest, but then this short but wide black dude walked up to order a drink. The idiot immediately tried to get his attention, tapping his shoulder and being a little too friendly. He kept going to the point where he grabbed the other guys arm. It quickly escalated after that, with shouting and eyeballing each other. I just took my drink and a deep breath and walked in between the two, blocking the idiot from seeing the stage. I just stood there wondering when the idiot would do something stupid, so I could make him regret it. But it never happened.

Fighting and beating the shit out of other guys is no doubt alpha, but if you can dominate an environment without it, I will argue for it. I my opinion, being able to speak and be heard without saying a single word, is one of the best alpha traits you can have.

I defused a fight

Little Dark 2 : The Diffusening.

I defused a fight

It wasn't Little Dark, was it?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I defused a fight

No, just one guy, not 30.

I defused a fight

Damn't, SteveMcMahon, you beat me to it.

Quote: (11-17-2014 08:37 AM)Aros Wrote:  

There's 3 sides to every story.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

I defused a fight

[Image: ce563e8ae7bef3c273049b18f53d41c35e44a853...15dd7c.jpg]

I once saw Little Dark not fight an entire pub full of Russian gangsters.

He just slapped his 3ft dick out on the bar, raised an eyebrow, and said "Any questions?"

Six HB9's got pregnant that night.

I defused a fight

This is boring. UNBAN LITTLE DARK

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I defused a fight

This thread is going exactly in the direction I expected it too, you guys never disappoint

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I defused a fight

You had one job.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I defused a fight

I saw an Australian guy defuse a fight with an angry water buffalo without saying a word.

[Image: crocodile-dundee-animal-trick-o.gif]

Now that's Alpha.

I defused a fight

Quote: (11-17-2014 08:48 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

You had one job.

I'm dying over here! Just like Oz said you guys do not disappoint or drop the ball.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

I defused a fight

It appears I also defused what I thought would be a different kind of thread [Image: smile.gif] I'm good at this. Anyway, I'm new here, so if I don't fall into the lingo right away, that why.

I defused a fight

Quote: (11-17-2014 09:26 AM)Aros Wrote:  

It appears I also defused what I thought would be a different kind of thread [Image: smile.gif] I'm good at this. Anyway, I'm new here, so if I don't fall into the lingo right away, that why.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42403.html

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

I defused a fight

Quote: (11-17-2014 08:34 AM)SteveMcMahon Wrote:  

Little Dark 2 : The Diffusening.

Sequel is a lot weaker than the first one in the franchise i'm afraid.
He's selling out! [Image: tongue.gif]

I defused a fight

I love this.

NOT a little dark, but a lotta dark!

I defused a fight

Aros alphaness can defuse any issue at hand

Quote: (11-15-2014 09:06 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for.

I defused a fight

Aros and Little Dark can defuse anything.

One is a crazy badass who doesn't play by the rules... not even his own rules!

[Image: 1239745169400.JPEG]

One is a Zen Buddhist martial arts expert who knows that - sometimes - being Alpha means you don't have to fight.

[Image: 1013144_f520.jpg]

When a gang of international terrorists hit the club they love, these two mismatched tough guys are called into action.

Separately they are unstoppable. Together, they are undefusable!

[Image: poster10ff34267452be0d013aaf873e8db2bd1d5a7d78.jpg]

[Image: sHCf8Qw.gif]

I defused a fight

^^^^^^^^^^
[Image: laugh2.gif]

I'm done.

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I defused a fight

I woke up to a glorious morning. Thankyou Steve!

I defused a fight

Well humor and self irony is also good qualities to have.

I defused a fight

This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for. I don't see any good coming from this.

I defused a fight

Quote: (11-17-2014 11:18 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

This thread is not going in the direction I was hoping for. I don't see any good coming from this.

Im a little surprised myself, but what do you know?

I defused a fight

Came in here ready to make a completely original Little Dark joke.

Guess I'll just go back to bed then.

I defused a fight

Quote: (11-17-2014 11:21 AM)Aros Wrote:  

Quote: (11-17-2014 11:18 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Im a little surprised myself, but what do you know?

I only know this...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42403-...#pid880507

and know that some great entertainment is on the horizon. [Image: banana.gif]

I defused a fight

I see Aros hails from Denmark.

He'll need these razor-sharp instincts in dealing with the radical feminists and cultural Marxists who have taken over his country.