rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I have yet to meet a single girl online who will answer this question:

So what would a serious relationship feel like to you?

If they don't say they don't know (LOL) then it is almost always "something real" or an equally meaningless phrase. Which is really weird considering they're the ones who included it in their profile or in the first five messages of our conversation.

Oh and they're almost exclusively older than 25. I guess the cock carousel must be slowing down. Just once I would like them to be honest instead of using these euphemisms.

"Believe in your FLYNESS ...
... conquer your shyness"
- Kanye Omari West

Why are you asking women hard questions like that? Are you hunting for a wife? What is your goal? This probably belongs in the game subforum.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-14-2014 09:12 PM)enderilluminatus Wrote:  

So what would a serious relationship feel like to you?

If they don't say they don't know (LOL) then it is almost always "something real" or an equally meaningless phrase. Which is really weird considering they're the ones who included it in their profile or in the first five messages of our conversation.

Oh and they're almost exclusively older than 25. I guess the cock carousel must be slowing down. Just once I would like them to be honest instead of using these euphemisms.

1)post this in the newbie forum. This is that type of question
2)don't ask women stupid shit like this. just don't
3)don't date women over 26 online.
4)check out the ok cupid threads in the game forum, then, go read bang. then if you have questions, come back.

Isaiah 4:1

This thread title was really vague. At least we know you understand how to use open loops.

Oh and check out delicious taco's website for good online game info.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.