rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Found a Slave girl, how does it work?

I met this 20 year old girl on tinder. Banged her on first day.

I met with her 2nd time last night.

I got her to talk what she likes and she told me how she used to be a 'Pet' and had a 'Master'.

I didn't act surprised but treated her pretty rough when I banged her.

She was telling me how her body is mine now and I am the only who can fuck her since I am her Master.

Now she calls me Sir and she txts me about things to ask my permission.

This chick is Bi too (I was going to tell her delete her Tinder on her phone but she talks with a girl too so I am going to order her bring me some chicks to join)

I read some rules online about master & slave relationship. it was pretty interesting. I have no problem treating her like my slave when we get sexual.

But I am not sure about the limit outside the bed. How much can I control her life?

Any experienced 'Master' here?

no experience as a master, but I can't help but think there is the potential to really improve her here.

If it was me, I would mold her into doing whatever I wanted sexually(maybe dress is kinky outfits and costumes, experiment with bdsm). I might tell her to ask for a raise at work(or something along those lines), because she probably wouldn't do so otherwise because she is too submissive.

edit
and yes, of course, get 3somes

Go get BDSM stuff immediately, a choker is a start, hell walk her around at clubs OR keep her choker her on.

Whips, cuffs, mouth gags is a great start.

Like eradicator said, completely exploit her sexually.

Outside the bedroom is your choice, if you're wild and an extrovert, you can push limits.

If you're a bit more conservative, you could command her to do things, grab a beer, do your laundry, you get the picture, reward her in sexual favors.

Absolutely pull girls into this, screen for another slave girl even !

There are so MANY possibilities for this girl. I'm still learning with my HB 8 who has some slavish tendencies.

Count your lucky stars, OP. A hot girl into this slave/master mentality is like finding the holy grail. Better up your daily dosage of vitamins; you'll need the energy. [Image: banana.gif]

They're a lot of responsibility and maintaince

Just be aware of that. It's literally like having a dog you always have to take care of. Gets annoying after a while

valhalla

[Image: filepicker%2FjXqFOacMS5666aAi4u4Z_you_ai..._life_.jpg]

[Image: abortmission_zps3db423c9.gif]

kudos OP

fuck her in public (movie theater, fitting room etc) bonus point if you can fuck her at a place she frequents often. so whenever she's there she'll remember you. you not only dominate her in bedroom but in her normal life routine as well

I hate to just respond in gifs and what not, but I agree with Valhalla's viewpoint.

This shit sounds like "fun", but you may not be about that life.

It's one thing to look for girls who are interested in this kind of shit, it's another to just randomly come upon it. I think the fact that she is that young and quickly exposed herself to you is a serious red flag.

At least put the caution flag up, don't just floor the gas to get to the finish line, getting there doesn't mean you "win".

removed

I found a "sub" by accident off tinder. She was a foreign exchange worker from overseas so we both knew there was an expiration date on our arrangement.

We sat down over a bottle of wine at a little bar and had a long talk about her limits, what she hopes to get out of it, what you want to get out of it, etc. We decided not to do a 24/7 arrangement, where she lives and breathes being my sub (I was juggling too much to worry about that commitment). Instead we did kind of a custom arrangement where when she's at my place in private she is completely my sub and there are consequences for things that displeased me. In public she was still to speak to me as her master but I wasn't going to physically punish her. Over text she was to address me as sir and talk to me like a sub.

She was also bi and brought some girls into the picture but moved back before we could cash in.

I started reading a couple books on BDSM, but I had a definite interest in it before I met her. Having that power over a girl was weird for me at first and I felt very responsible for her (is that beta?). I gave her "homework" for purposes like getting her ahead at work or getting more information about her. After a couple months we got into a rhythm and that feeling of responsibility went away.

Then she moved back and it was no big deal.

^^ Wow, great [essentially] template for these situations! You got the talk out of the way early and were able to make it work. Great post.

Recently had a girl as a sub, Jariel and Valhalla put it in well. being dominant in the bedroom is one thing and most of us naturally incline towards it. being dominant and having a sub 24/7 is a whole different game and requires a whole different mindset and approach.

Given it was my first encounter with a REALLY sub woman (like bdsm style) it was a real eye-opener.

Pros:
- you get sex when you want, how you want where you want. And she will never say no (and probably gets off on being used)
- CAN be great GF material, the one I was casually seeing deferred to me on EVERYTHING
- Compared to other girls they really do shine because they LIVE to please you, be it getting you a beer to being sweet to screwing your brains out and dressing just how you want

Cons:
- it's already been said but it can be a LOT of hard work if you aren't experienced or don't have the time
- if you're the kind that likes your own space they can get incredibly clingy and shit can feel very claustrophobic very quickly (that was where I fell over)
- they don't come along that often (sure you get the ones that read 50 shades and THINK they like it but past a certain point majority will revert back to "pseudo-independent" bitch)
- If you break their trust they cut and run really quick

In my case I can't handle having someone staying in my bed AFTER I've had sex with them so in relation to the claustrophobia I ditched her once, then afterwards ditched her again and the trust issue is what stops her from coming back.

do I regret it?? nope. I do however (in hindsight) think it should have been something built up to (for me) rather than just dived right in. would I do it again?? ABSOLUTELY, as I said in the cons it is a rare thing to find a girl like that. Still trying to get a good radar to spot girls like that when i'm out, also trying to find websites for this sorta shit.

@ RUIN
What kind of trust are we talking about? since I am her Master and she exists to please me, I don't know how to treat her fairly.

@Valhalla
What kind of maintenance does it require? I don't know about this master and slave thing. So when I agree to be her master,
does that mean I assume some kind of financial responsibility? (eg: when you adopt a dog, you assume the cost of dog foods, vet care, toys etc) She surrendered her power in return for some kinds of care from me? (obviously master provided 3 things in the past. food, shelter and clothes)
She was talking about she should get a birth control so I can cum inside her (I came on her hand last night and she licked it since it was her master's) and I wasn't sure if she was hinting me about paying for it.
I told her I will take her out to eat tomorrow ($7 bucks chipolet type joint)
I don't mind picking up tabs like when I meet other normal chicks. but I am curious if they expect more than that.

Maybe I should just sit down with her and ask what she really wants out of this and agree on some rules?
(it looks like a slave has to be honest with everything. I will probably grab her phone tomorrow and go through her tinder. (especially to see what kind of girls she is in contact with)

Quote: (11-13-2014 07:44 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

@ RUIN
What kind of trust are we talking about? since I am her Master and she exists to please me, I don't know how to treat her fairly.

@Valhalla
What kind of maintenance does it require? I don't know about this master and slave thing. So when I agree to be her master,
does that mean I assume some kind of financial responsibility? (eg: when you adopt a dog, you assume the cost of dog foods, vet care, toys etc) She surrendered her power in return for some kinds of care from me? (obviously master provided 3 things in the past. food, shelter and clothes)
She was talking about she should get a birth control so I can cum inside her (I came on her hand last night and she licked it since it was her master's) and I wasn't sure if she was hinting me about paying for it.
I told her I will take her out to eat tomorrow ($7 bucks chipolet type joint)
I don't mind picking up tabs like when I meet other normal chicks. but I am curious if they expect more than that.

Maybe I should just sit down with her and ask what she really wants out of this and agree on some rules?
(it looks like a slave has to be honest with everything. I will probably grab her phone tomorrow and go through her tinder. (especially to see what kind of girls she is in contact with)

Ok i'm going to give my view on ALL your points based on my recent experience:

Trust - trust with everything, effectively (and this will become apparent by the sounds) she has put her life in your hands, in some ways it is like raising a child; she trusts you to make the financial decisions, what she wears, where she goes, what happens to her money, down to what she eats. She will also trust you to come good on your role, so things like discipline, sex, you are her rock and in my case I ditched her without warning twice - so she wasn't coming back and THAT is where the trust comes out. From my experience if she cannot predict things like IF you will leave her or WHEN she will cut and run.

the girl I was seeing had her own job so I didn't have to pay her way, I just decided how she spent her money so I can't answer that one.

Yep you could offer to pay for birth control - I did the same, only I used it as a "because I am a generous master" which can be a good angle for you.

ultimately the boundaries are set BY YOU, deferring to her can be a bad move but again this was my first experience I went down the path of basically setting all the boundaries and she went along with it; YMMV.

again this was my first REAL experience in this field over a period of a few months, and I had a tough time getting my head around some of it, plus when the novelty wore off and you're pretty much given that responsibility 24/7 it became a challenge of sorts to juggle it and work (maybe she was TOO clingy I don't know).

What I'm more interested in is where to find these type of girls? This might be a welcome change in my life.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Go to the bathroom on her.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (11-13-2014 08:20 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

What I'm more interested in is where to find these type of girls? This might be a welcome change in my life.

you and me both brother - as I have said some girls THINK they want to be a sub, they read 50 shades and all of a sudden they want a master, then when they see just how deep it can go their "no man owns me" line starts coming out and they rebel, couple of girls I saw after the true sub pulled this crap and it really was a turnoff, since afterwards their "sub" felt like an act and it was always conditional.

actually that is a good thread topic (if not already) is where and how to spot the sub, also dating websites for stuff like that (tried looking at BDSM sites but nothing solidly for it, more like an add-on to conventional dating).

Just a point of interest - I looked at what I described, basically everything we talk about that Foreign women do as the norm, has to be sought after and screened for in Anglo-countries...how messed-up is that?? that what is for the most part considered "normal" (the man being dominant etc.) in other places is a kink here.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13813.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-27278.html

Sift through those threads, and you'll find some useful information.

This blog http://dominantsoul.wordpress.com/ is good too.

have her reenact a scene from roots

The problem is my libido is to the roof. It has been low because of taking propecia.

But I am popping boner anytime I think about how I should screw this girl. (even at the gym working out)

Another problem is when I see other girls, I imagine they could be kinky like this chick.

I think I should be careful since I can scare them away.
But at the same time, this dominant character I am going to polish, can enhance my game.

Agreed brother I hear you about the libido thing (popping boner when you think about how to screw her). haha in some ways you do yourself a disservice because for me after my first time even though she was local made all other local girls seem crass....like I couldn't decide if I should walk away or keep a paddle in a utility belt, bend them over and spank their ass in public.

this is like reading about these high school kids that get to tap their hot teacher's ass: damn, why the hell does this shit never happen to me????

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Watch out that she doesnt turn around and prosecute you on Thirteenth Amendment grounds.

Quote: (11-14-2014 03:24 AM)lowside Wrote:  

this is like reading about these high school kids that get to tap their hot teacher's ass: damn, why the hell does this shit never happen to me????

Keep approaching girls, sooner or later, you just might get lucky.