rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Player Still Pedestalizing Former Man-Hating Girlfriend After Her Suicide

[Image: ryan-anderson-girlfriend-gia-allemand.jpg]

NBA player Ryan Anderson was dating a former reality television star who killed herself last year shortly before last season, and Sports Illustrated gives a deep accounting of the events surrounding their relationship and how its affected his career.

Ultimately, this chick had a number of red flags around her -- mommy-daddy issues, mental issues, she hated men, etc. -- and he was just one in her long line of professional athlete simps -- she dated professional baseball, hockey, and basketball players -- she killed herself in his house, and now he's formed a foundation in her name to help prevent young women from committing suicide, not to mention he still wears a necklace she gave him and he keeps all of her pictures on his phone.

Quote:Quote:

Whenever he’s ready to date again, Ryan says, the woman will have to understand that Gia will always be part of who he is. That he is a package deal now.

This is what he’s figured out: You can let people slip away, and try to forget -- or, if you choose, you can bring them with you.

http://www.si.com/nba/2014/11/13/ryan-an...pe=default

This is the definition of a beta male being put into an alpha situation.

He found his girlfriend hanging from a vacuum cleaner cord. Jesus, let the guy grieve.

Suicide is the most selfish act you can commit if you have loved ones. It is the upmost in attention whoring and validation.

The way she did it is also in poor taste.

I'd be angry if anyone I loved committed suicide unless they were schizo. You can work on depression with will power like anything else.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I read the piece earlier, I thought Sports Illustrated did a good job on the write up.

I get what your saying jariel, but it's only been a year or so. Also the guys grown up pretty sheltered, devout Christian and kind of a shy dude.

Sure in 5 years if he's still wearing her necklace and that crap then you got a point, hopefully this will fade in time and he can move on with his life.

Walking in on your chick like that is gonna fuck with you for a long time I'm sure.

Pelicans looking dangerous this year though. AD is a weapon.

The whole thing is a publicity stunt. As stated in the police report...

Anderson told authorities he had been arguing with Allemand Aug. 12 “over her suspicions that he had been unfaithful to her.
After spending the afternoon together that Monday, Anderson dropped her off at her home around 6 p.m. when he told her “I don't love you anymore.”
About an hour and a half later Allemand’s mother asked him via text to check in on her daughter because she was growing increasingly worried after their phone conversation abruptly went silent for 10 minutes.

It was 20 minutes later that Anderson found the former reality star unconscious in a sitting position on the staircase with a vacuum cleaner cord "wrapped around her neck many times” which he “frantically unwrapped.

So he is banging others girls and obviously doesnt love her anymore..why is he continuing to to try keep her in his life when she is dead when it was clearly obvious he didnt want her in life anymore while she was alive??!!....I guess being in the NBA he has to keep a "good image" for that next big contract...on the inside im sure he couldnt care less...

Quote: (11-13-2014 05:10 PM)Blackwell Wrote:  

I read the piece earlier, I thought Sports Illustrated did a good job on the write up.

I get what your saying jariel, but it's only been a year or so. Also the guys grown up pretty sheltered, devout Christian and kind of a shy dude.

Sure in 5 years if he's still wearing her necklace and that crap then you got a point, hopefully this will fade in time and he can move on with his life.

Walking in on your chick like that is gonna fuck with you for a long time I'm sure.

It's an excellent piece, but it's hard for me to ignore the facts of the story.

Before him, this chick had dated professional baseball and hockey players. That was her thing. Did she hate men? Well, she hated the fact that she couldn't lock down the most difficult man to obtain, a young, rich and famous man. Anybody else who didn't fit the description wasn't an option, and don't lie to yourself or anybody else who chooses to discuss this story with the idea that it was just coincidental she was hopping from one professional athlete dick to the next.

Anderson saw the red flags, he cheated on her because hell, he had never really girlfriends like that, he was fat in college, became a good player in the league, got a huge contract, and all of a sudden was swimming in pussy, and he rightfully decided to take a dive.

She decided to kill herself after they had a fight about his infidelity, the culmination of her mental instability that metastasized before he even knew of her existence.

In the end, she was just some professional athlete groupie he dated for two years who he didn't marry nor have any other children with, but the next chick he gets can't be surprised if she sees a picture of his beloved Gia as a screensaver on his Macbook.

FTN.

Guys get soft when it comes to attractive women period.

Groupies, man-haters, chicks like this one get excoriated by members of this community on a regular basis, but we're supposed to feel sorry for this dude because he didn't have game nor knew how to be intelligent about his new-found fame, wealth, and status, and this reality star chick who didn't really want to work and put her hopes on locking down a young, rich, famous man only to finally realize that the vacuum cleaner cord wouldn't do what those guys were doing: leave.

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]

I dont see how he is beta, I would be pretty upset if my girlfriend did the same thing

Quote: (11-13-2014 05:52 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

I dont see how he is beta, I would be pretty upset if my girlfriend did the same thing

Make no mistake about it, this is a tragedy, I wouldn't personally wish this on anybody.

But this guy didn't vet this girl. He ignored a number of red flags, he even ignored her previous suicide attempt and the fact that she actually told him that she had thoughts of committing suicide.

He tried to rationalize her behavior and even rationalize the dream life they were living, but she just didn't see the world the way he was seeing it.

Ultimately, he should have either helped her get professional help or removed her from his life.

You can't give a woman the power to destroy your world. This girl decides to kill herself, and he finds himself back at home for a summer, eating nothing but applesauce and yogurt in the room he grew up in.

The problem here is one I've discussed on the game board. This relationship had serious issues before she decided to end her life, now that she is gone, she's looked back on with a sympathetic and nostalgic point of view, add on top of that the fact that he unnecessarily feels guilty for a decision that she made solely on her on.

It is telling her note doesn't even mention him, just "mom gets everything", so it raises the question, how much did he really mean to her? It is also telling that even her own best friend from college didn't believe this girl was going to live past 30. She didn't come out and say why she felt that way, but you can connect the dots.

Ryan Anderson should take this as a learning experience. Surely he'll never forget this part of his journey with her, but it is imperative that he moves forward knowing that he can do better than Gia Allemand, I don't believe he knows that, but that's because he's too busy looking at something that was never really there instead of focusing on what could be going forward.

Chick is an 8.5
WB

[Image: Gia_Allemand.jpg]

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

Quote: (11-13-2014 11:23 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Chick is an 8.5
WB

[Image: Gia_Allemand.jpg]
A girl who looks like that and I'm assuming gives you great sex (because she is crazy)
Would tempt almost any man to ignore some red fags.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Search for deadspins initial article on this for one of the funniest comments on the Internet...

Quote: (11-14-2014 08:15 PM)dads Wrote:  

Search for deadspins initial article on this for one of the funniest comments on the Internet...

Holy....

[Image: 18x1g1puqzqpsjpg.jpg]

Good analysis Jariel. Unfortunately this is one of those very redpill things that most will not understand. It's too strong a topic and most don't have the emotional separation to see that. I hope they will learn that lesson in time and grow to appreciate this effort you have taken in providing a solid lesson, well grounded in reality of life.

Men have to be responsible for the selfish actions they put I'll equipped women through. We can all learn a great deal from this.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-13-2014 11:23 PM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Chick is an 8.5
WB

Not now presumably, unless you're into that sort of thing... [Image: banana.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I have a kind of respect for her for being effective and actually killing herself rather than some half-hearted attempt for attention.

I typed "ill equipped" , and autocorrect fucked me.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (11-14-2014 09:14 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Unfortunately this is one of those very redpill things that most will not understand. It's too strong a topic and most don't have the emotional separation to see that.

A lot of guys talk about taking the red pill, but a lot of those same guys are allowing women to use their physical appearance and sex game to manipulate their sense of rationale and use of good judgment.

It's cool that a girl is fine, it's cool that a girl has good pussy, but you don't allow those things to cloud your judgment. You don't allow those things to lead to your own personal detriment.

Gia Allemand was a sinking ship for whoever allowed her to enter their world, the other professional athletes dropped her and moved on, while Ryan Anderson was determined play Jack Dawson.

You don't go down with the ship.

This is some true to the game, real player shit, this isn't some, she killed herself, it's my fault, now I'm sittin' up in my room like Brandy, I don't want to eat solid foods, and I'm going to put my career in jeopardy, pussy-whipped, betaesque type shit.

I couldn't care less about one guy's ability to scoop an attractive woman. We have guys patting themselves on the back and big upping themselves because they're getting some 8, 9, ten-piece pussy, but if you're allowing these women to fuck up your life, then you were never a player because you never had game.

You were just a mark.

Anderson was a mark.

Chicks don't slip on banana peels and suddenly find themselves in the laps of rich men.

If you have shit going for yourself in life, you have to keep every female at arm's length until she proves over an extended period of time otherwise.

The higher up the social/financial ladder you get, the more you become a mark.

These dime pieces won't care about you, the real you, they just care about what they can extract from you, what having you in their life ultimately means for them.

If Anderson had been a database analyst at Oracle, he would have never met this chick on any real level, because she would have never given him the time of the day. Now he's even letting her family run game on him, mom is running the foundation, he's hanging out with her little brother, I mean come. the. fuck. on. He didn't marry her nor did they have children, hell they only dated for two years, and even then he wasn't close to proposing, so what are we really talking about?

I'm not trying to be insensitive, dude wants to cry for a minute? Cool. But pick yourself up, dust your shoulders off, and go find another woman who you can marry and have children with, a woman who just might take care of your big ass when you're old and being 6'10 will be fuckin' pointless. But nah, he doesn't want to do that, he doesn't want to concentrate on having a life with someone who can change/augment it in a positive way, he wants to keep wearing the necklace that some man-hating chick gave him and keep all of her pictures on his icloud, even though rather than doing whatever it took to have a life with him and be there for him, she chose to make history with a vacuum cleaner cord.

It's time for dudes to get real about this women shit, a lot of guys at this point are just frontin' and perpetratin', and when shit goes left, they want sympathy.

[Image: tumblr_mkrn4qlkux1qfkid3o1_500.gif?w=500]

[Image: clap.gif]

[Image: potd.gif]

Probably should be post of the week. I started looking for a rag to start swinging like a Terrible Towel. Preach!

Quote: (11-15-2014 01:43 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Awesome analysis

[Image: clapping-reaction-gifs.gif]

Jariel said most of it, but there's a little more. We've all known women that were hot and charismatic but crazy and as manipulative as they could get away with. You see all the time how these women twist chumps around their little fingers. What an NBA player is to a regular guy that likes to shoot hoops, this chick was to those women. The cream of the crop. The best. The pinnacle of that kind of behavior. Without any red pill understanding of the world not even a big shot NBA player with a thousand different options a night could resist.

A lot of us came to the red pill via game, that is we wanted to lay more and better quality women and we had to work for it because we weren't stars. This guy had to work hard at basketball but probably didn't have to work that hard at women so he had no reason to learn game. Now he's continuing to pay the price for it.

If civilization had been left in female hands we would still be living in grass huts. - Camille Paglia

Quote: (11-13-2014 05:33 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2014 05:10 PM)Blackwell Wrote:  

It's an excellent piece, but it's hard for me to ignore the facts of the story.

Before him, this chick had dated professional baseball and hockey players. That was her thing. Did she hate men? Well, she hated the fact that she couldn't lock down the most difficult man to obtain, a young, rich and famous man. Anybody else who didn't fit the description wasn't an option, and don't lie to yourself or anybody else who chooses to discuss this story with the idea that it was just coincidental she was hopping from one professional athlete dick to the next.

Anderson saw the red flags, he cheated on her because hell, he had never really girlfriends like that, he was fat in college, became a good player in the league, got a huge contract, and all of a sudden was swimming in pussy, and he rightfully decided to take a dive.

She decided to kill herself after they had a fight about his infidelity, the culmination of her mental instability that metastasized before he even knew of her existence.

In the end, she was just some professional athlete groupie he dated for two years who he didn't marry nor have any other children with, but the next chick he gets can't be surprised if she sees a picture of his beloved Gia as a screensaver on his Macbook.

FTN.

Guys get soft when it comes to attractive women period.

Groupies, man-haters, chicks like this one get excoriated by members of this community on a regular basis, but we're supposed to feel sorry for this dude because he didn't have game nor knew how to be intelligent about his new-found fame, wealth, and status, and this reality star chick who didn't really want to work and put her hopes on locking down a young, rich, famous man only to finally realize that the vacuum cleaner cord wouldn't do what those guys were doing: leave.

[Image: image.png?w=400&c=1]

Quote: (11-15-2014 01:43 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (11-14-2014 09:14 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Unfortunately this is one of those very redpill things that most will not understand. It's too strong a topic and most don't have the emotional separation to see that.

A lot of guys talk about taking the red pill, but a lot of those same guys are allowing women to use their physical appearance and sex game to manipulate their sense of rationale and use of good judgment.

It's cool that a girl is fine, it's cool that a girl has good pussy, but you don't allow those things to cloud your judgment. You don't allow those things to lead to your own personal detriment.

Gia Allemand was a sinking ship for whoever allowed her to enter their world, the other professional athletes dropped her and moved on, while Ryan Anderson was determined play Jack Dawson.

You don't go down with the ship.

This is some true to the game, real player shit, this isn't some, she killed herself, it's my fault, now I'm sittin' up in my room like Brandy, I don't want to eat solid foods, and I'm going to put my career in jeopardy, pussy-whipped, betaesque type shit.

I couldn't care less about one guy's ability to scoop an attractive woman. We have guys patting themselves on the back and big upping themselves because they're getting some 8, 9, ten-piece pussy, but if you're allowing these women to fuck up your life, then you were never a player because you never had game.

You were just a mark.

Anderson was a mark.

Chicks don't slip on banana peels and suddenly find themselves in the laps of rich men.

If you have shit going for yourself in life, you have to keep every female at arm's length until she proves over an extended period of time otherwise.

The higher up the social/financial ladder you get, the more you become a mark.

These dime pieces won't care about you, the real you, they just care about what they can extract from you, what having you in their life ultimately means for them.

If Anderson had been a database analyst at Oracle, he would have never met this chick on any real level, because she would have never given him the time of the day. Now he's even letting her family run game on him, mom is running the foundation, he's hanging out with her little brother, I mean come. the. fuck. on. He didn't marry her nor did they have children, hell they only dated for two years, and even then he wasn't close to proposing, so what are we really talking about?

I'm not trying to be insensitive, dude wants to cry for a minute? Cool. But pick yourself up, dust your shoulders off, and go find another woman who you can marry and have children with, a woman who just might take care of your big ass when you're old and being 6'10 will be fuckin' pointless. But nah, he doesn't want to do that, he doesn't want to concentrate on having a life with someone who can change/augment it in a positive way, he wants to keep wearing the necklace that some man-hating chick gave him and keep all of her pictures on his icloud, even though rather than doing whatever it took to have a life with him and be there for him, she chose to make history with a vacuum cleaner cord.

It's time for dudes to get real about this women shit, a lot of guys at this point are just frontin' and perpetratin', and when shit goes left, they want sympathy.

[Image: tumblr_mkrn4qlkux1qfkid3o1_500.gif?w=500]

Man you really know how to lay it all out. You got me recalibrating my mindset on this for sure. When you strip it all down and look at the core dynamics you can see that cold truth. Anderson is a mark for sure. Nail on the head.

I think Anderson's upbringing has a lot to do with why he acted/is acting. I mean when you consider the kind of crap that's been probably been plugged into his brain since he was a kid. Sports Illustrated wrote about him being a kind of shy, goofy kid right. We all know what Christianity's stance on sex and relationships is. Anderson grows up in his little bubble hiding away working on that sweet stroke of his. Anderson's talent gets him a shot and he lands a contract playing pro.

That's the dream right. Sure. Now he has access to bitches hotter than ever before, and surprise surprise they are interested in a million dollar ball player. Although, I will have to give him credit for the 'If I don't talk to this girl I'm gunna regret it for the rest of my life' fuck it lets do it style of approach. I like that he saw an opportunity and pounced.

Although looking at that 'If I don't talk to this girl now...' mindset a little deeper, and isn't he putting that up on a pedestal right there with his core mindset. Doesn't that language make you feel like he's already got 'she's special' thoughts in his head. He is probably thinking 'relationship' mid way through their first conversation. Of course, she is happy to oblige, somebody tipped her off to who he his. Target identified in her mind.

It saddens me cause he is already dealt a shitty hand in game terms with that soft, fantasy land upbringing.

I mean how did you come across the game, I'm sure you had some aptitude for it since you were young. I think many of us do. Some will stumble across it whilst they ruminate in past failures, out of a desire for change or just pure luck. What I'm saying is that unless he had a mentor, friend or something a million dollar ball player who is know swimming in gold diggers and has nothing to fall back on and protect himself except his 'Treat all women with respect, find somebody special' mindset that has been ingrained into him. It takes a lot to undo that.

Ryan Anderson just isn't going to stumble upon the Roosh forum, but I wish he would.