rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for an introvert?

Advice for an introvert?

I hate doing social things. Quite frankly, most people bore me, especially people I don't know well because I particularly hate small talk. When I'm on a date or talking to a girl, I'm bored within two minutes and I just want to end it and go home.

While I have dabbled in night and day game, my dates all come from tinder now. It's just much more time efficient and my goal is to maximize sex per time spent socializing. I get tons of matches and I can go on a date pretty much whenever I want. My standards aren't high, I iust don't want fat girls or old girls.

I've been getting some success, but I can tell the girls get bored with me quickly. Any resources you guys can point me to to make me more fun or interesting? I have lots of interests and I read a lot, but I still can't relate to most people.

Advice for an introvert?

Check this blog
http://justinattraction.com/author/admin/

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (11-12-2014 11:24 AM)Loudou Wrote:  

I hate doing social things. Quite frankly, most people bore me, especially people I don't know well because I particularly hate small talk. When I'm on a date or talking to a girl, I'm bored within two minutes and I just want to end it and go home.

While I have dabbled in night and day game, my dates all come from tinder now. It's just much more time efficient and my goal is to maximize sex per time spent socializing. I get tons of matches and I can go on a date pretty much whenever I want. My standards aren't high, I iust don't want fat girls or old girls.

I've been getting some success, but I can tell the girls get bored with me quickly. Any resources you guys can point me to to make me more fun or interesting? I have lots of interests and I read a lot, but I still can't relate to most people.
I'll direct you at Krauser, he's an introvert and enjoys spending time by himself. Check out his earlier blog posts and journey. How he used his intellectual mastery to talk to women.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (11-12-2014 11:57 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I'll direct you at Krauser, he's an introvert and enjoys spending time by himself. Check out his earlier blog posts and journey. How he used his intellectual mastery to talk to women.

I second that - there are also other even more introverted or downright shy guys.

Also you would have to differentiate between really introverted guys or just guys who are more stifled by experiences, but extroverted originally. Not that it mattes much really, since male-female interactions can be mastered in any case. Just don't try to be the center of the party in Game - you will be more content just being a stronger version of yourself - Krauser is an excellent example, but even if you don't reach his level, your Game can be lightyears ahead from now.

Advice for an introvert?

Not really game advice but I found some of the stuff on this blog insightful. He describes himself as autistic/avoidant personality disorder. I imagine him to be like Rust in True Detective.

http://aloofguy.blogspot.ch/2013/08/what...or-me.html

Advice for an introvert?

Have an extrovert as a wingman/friend. He can do the heavy lifting i.e approaching and comfort building. That's what I did.

Use alcohol (not too much). It's a known social lubricant.

Don't debate me.

Advice for an introvert?

You need to banter though, that is not being sexy to the ladies?

Advice for an introvert?

Approaching isn't much of an issue. Girls are usually very receptive to me.

I have a few drinks, but I can't handle much alcohol. I get sick easily from it. All it does is make me tired anyways. Coffee actually makes me more social.

Thanks guys. I'll check that stuff out. Any gems I should be aware of on that Krauser blog? Most of it seems like theory stuff. I'm looking for practical advice.

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (11-13-2014 10:58 AM)Loudou Wrote:  

Approaching isn't much of an issue. Girls are usually very receptive to me.

I have a few drinks, but I can't handle much alcohol. I get sick easily from it. All it does is make me tired anyways. Coffee actually makes me more social.

Thanks guys. I'll check that stuff out. Any gems I should be aware of on that Krauser blog? Most of it seems like theory stuff. I'm looking for practical advice.

Krauser has mostly practical advice (specifically tailored for the type of introvert you described) but the key is that you really have to read his blog from start to finish. His demeanor took a drastic turn from the start of his journey to now, and for you to understand it and how it relates to you as an introvert, you have to read it in chronological order. Most of his infield stuff has since been taken down but he has ample good material available.

Advice for an introvert?

Don't worry too much about being an introvert. I'm introverted and I'm quite happy with myself. I usually get along better with girls who aren't too loud. A lot of times if I'm at a party and people are screaming in excitement I'll just stand there and not say anything. I really don't care if people think I'm too quiet. I find that Asian girls appreciate quiet guys more than white girls. In the past I've had several girls tell me to stop talking so much because it's annoying and killing the mood. My current girlfriend once told me that if a guy talks too much he seems like a woman and it's not sexy.

Don't worry about being an introvert, it's fine. Just don't expect much success with loud broads. Know the types of girls you vibe with and go for them.

Advice for an introvert?

Doesn't surprise me about Asians. Unfortunately I only find white girls attractive.

Another question, I must have bad body language or something because people (usually middle aged men) always ask me if I'm ok. It drives me bonkers! Anyone have any guesses why?

Advice for an introvert?

the only reason you don't find Asians attractive is because you haven't been to Asia. Most Asians outside of their native lands are ugly.

Not sure about your bad body language without seeing visual examples. Your body language will approve as you get better with girls (which is a paradox, given your current situation). As you hook up with more girls you get less needy, more certain of yourself, etc. For now you should try lifting weights to improve.

Advice for an introvert?

Never said Asians were ugly. I just don't like their features. Plus I have met a few Asians from Asia. Some were cute, but I prefer to chase after white girls. Plus since I'm white myself, race isn't really a factor.

I've been lifting weights for 10 years and Im very muscular and have excellent posture, so I don't think that's the problem.

Advice for an introvert?

I'm pretty introverted. I could spend all day by myself if I wanted to. In general, introverts are more clever than most people. I know how people will think and react in certain situations and use this to my advantage. I can sit through a 3 hour train journey just allowing my mind to wonder. However, introverts are valued less by popular society nowadays.

Game-wise, the 'strong and silent' persona is very effective if you can pull it off.

Advice for an introvert?

Any good role models for strong silent? I've never seen this done in real life. All the guys I know that get a lot of girls are all loud, obnoxious types.

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (11-13-2014 04:21 PM)Loudou Wrote:  

Any good role models for strong silent? I've never seen this done in real life. All the guys I know that get a lot of girls are all loud, obnoxious types.

Watch some vintage James Bond 007 (Sean Connery) or James Dean films. Study Connery and his Bond character. He's laconic, smooth, and assertive. Dean is brooding and mysterious in each of the three major motion pictures he starred in. These actors are good starting points for a quiet guy to learn body language, mannerisms, vocal intonation, and how to be assertive when you need to be.

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (11-13-2014 04:21 PM)Loudou Wrote:  

If you are James Bond or James Dean in looks then you can be all silent and shy and get girls.

Communicating with women is a necessity otherwise - among PUAs without model-looks Krauser comes to mind, but also Roosh, who is by no means a loud party-animal. Overcoming that barrier of talking with girls is more difficult for an introvert and it may take longer to reach a comfortable state, but I don't think it is that relevant over time since you mostly deal with one girl one-on-one and most introverts don't have a problem with that.

Advice for an introvert?

^ Strong silent does not work with 90%+ of American girls.

Getting them to talk about themselves then making fun of them is what works. They talk more, but boy do you need to have rapid fire follow up questions, observations, comebacks for shit tests, stories, and jokes waiting and ready.

They need a clown unless you are 1+ points better looking than them.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Advice for an introvert?

@travesty

Yea that has been my experience. The most success I've ever had is when I do that. I personally think that's the way to go.

Advice for an introvert?

@Loudou Hang out with extroverted people. It will rub off on you

Advice for an introvert?

Problem areas for introverts:

Social Circle game - can easily fall into a quiet role which is perceived as shy
Lack of social lifestyle - just doesn't meet as many girls
Less experiences to learn from - need to intellectually grow more from less social experience

Do you agree?

The major difficulty for me has always been social circle game and larger groups. I feel like I simply have significantly less exposure accumulated over several years in how group dynamics work. Put me one on one with a girl though and I feel very confident or in smaller groups, I can also dominate (in a good way). Larger groups make me uneasy. Could be not an introversion thing but something else.

I think it's important to realize what kind of introvert you are. Shy is not really introvert. Making an effort to keep a social lifestyle is probably more of an issue.

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (11-13-2014 03:46 PM)travolta Wrote:  

the only reason you don't find Asians attractive is because you haven't been to Asia. Most Asians outside of their native lands are ugly.

I've been to Hong Kong. All I ended up doing was thinking I haven't seen a single girl here that I fancy. I know a guy that's so crazy about Thai women he married one, got led up the garden path - bankrupt, then married another one.

They just don't do it for me. Either you do or you don't.

To the OP don't worry about it, with practice you will soon get good at the art of talking bollocks to girls. I do it with quite some success, maybe not for every girl but if I can't talk to a girl and she does not want to take an interest in me and what I'm saying she can fuck off anyway.

Advice for an introvert?

Have you read day bang?

Advice for an introvert?

Being introverted is a meta-program that can be changed in less than 30 minutes if it bothers you so much. It would take me 30 minutes or less in intervention time to turn you into an extrovert (if this is what you want).

However, there's a one particular thing that turns me into an extrovert almost instantly and makes me super social and I even enjoy a small talk and boring girls become fun.

It's called rum & coke.

If you manage to put this thing into a girl as well, it makes it even easier.

Advice for an introvert?

Quote: (12-27-2014 10:40 AM)fmman Wrote:  

Quote: (11-13-2014 03:46 PM)travolta Wrote:  

I've been to Hong Kong. All I ended up doing was thinking I haven't seen a single girl here that I fancy. I know a guy that's so crazy about Thai women he married one, got led up the garden path - bankrupt, then married another one.

They just don't do it for me. Either you do or you don't.

To the OP don't worry about it, with practice you will soon get good at the art of talking bollocks to girls. I do it with quite some success, maybe not for every girl but if I can't talk to a girl and she does not want to take an interest in me and what I'm saying she can fuck off anyway.

haha yeah Hong Kong and Singapore are the worst places in Asia for girls. I say this from experience, as I've been everywhere in Asia except for mainland china and the Philippines.. HK and SG are awful. Top tier hot Asian girls are found in Japan, Taiwan, and Korea (plenty of ugly girls in those 3 countries too). Thailand and Vietnam are also good if you go to the right places.