rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

US and England are the worst places to look for gals

I've been to a couple of countries - though most of them are all europe and one was in asia but never to the us or the uk - however based on the things i read and the things i've heard from friends those places seem "scary" if your goal is of course to bang something different than a train?

?

Depends on a lot of factors.

WIA

I've had the exact opposite experience. As an American living and working in Frankfurt for the past 5 years, virtually all the success I've had was with the American, Brit (and one Canadian SNL) expat chicks. European women--from my personal experience--are frigid and cold. Ironically, my German friends say that it's the American women who are stuck up and unfriendly.

I can't wait to get back to the DC area. Just one more year and I'm out of this dump.

Quote: (11-08-2014 10:48 PM)mirv Wrote:  

I can't wait to get back to the DC area. Just one more year and I'm out of this dump.

[Image: lolwtf.gif]

For the life of me, I could NEVER understand why Washington DC gets such a bad rap around here. Considering the quality, quantity, and ease of pull of the local talent.

Quote: (11-08-2014 06:27 PM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

I've been to a couple of countries - though most of them are all europe and one was in asia but never to the us or the uk - however based on the things i read and the things i've heard from friends those places seem "scary" if your goal is of course to bang something different than a train?

?

Not at all. The US and UK are big nations with plenty of talent, but the major thing (I think) that upsets people on this forum is the lack of feminine women and the attitudes and shields that often come with gaming the women in those countries. One can attribute that to a number of factors which has been written about; but for all the overweight women (and there are many), there are plenty of attractive ones to game.

I can't speak for the UK since I've never been there, but I'm personally not fond of turning myself into a clown in order to pick-ups girls; yet it's a necessity because of the influences that these women (at least in the US) are exposed to. Canada (excluding the unique province of Québec) seems pretty similar based on few times that I've been there, as well as reports from other forum members.

Supposedly Australia is worse than UK or US. Jacked dudes with solid bankroll everywhere and a sea of unfeminine female 5s and 6s is the impression I get but I haven't been.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

deleted.

Quote: (11-08-2014 10:58 PM)mirv Wrote:  

For the life of me, I could NEVER understand why Washington DC gets such a bad rap around here. Considering the quality, quantity, and ease of pull of the local talent.

Dude, read and re-read some of the dozens of posts on DC then come to DC area and I will even get you a beer so we can go out, run evening approaches during happy hour and get shot down more often than not by some of the ugliest beasts on the east coast. If we get numbers there's a good chance they will flake. The only exception to this rule is if you are college-aged and have a mixed group of friends but if you're older going out solo or hitting nigh-clubs in DC it's hard work with little effort.

Haha speaking about English girls. The majority are busted to be frank, they don't look after themselves, overweight, drink a lot and have very high notch counts. They can make good friends but I would avoid them for girlfriend material. There are some very good looking english girls around but they usually come from very well off backgrounds or the countryside. You will see them at the red brick universities, and they can be sweet and feminine.

Good thing about the U.K, is that there are a lot of internationals here. If you live in a city like London you can probably meet foreign women from SA, EE, SEA, and they will relatively untainted by that whole "you go girrrrl" hating men attitude.

On the plus side, if you are a man who just wants to get high notch counts, this can easily be done in the U.K. However the women you will be meeting and sleeping with will usually be of low quality.
It's not all doom and gloom however, most of all the English guys I know who have some sense about them (Not many though), date women from the continent who are way better and cooler.

It depends on your looks, If you're good looking compared to your competition you'll get decent quality of pussy anywhere. I'm not jacked or good looking by any means so I didn't have a good time in Europe, or the states. But in Asia(taiwan,philippines,indonesia,thailand,china) I had an amazing time, got laid nearly everyday without much of an effort. Why? Because I was much better looking compared to my competition, I'm not being racist but asians are not the most aesthetically pleasing guys out there. I've never been to Australia, but my guess is that I'll have a very hard time competing with jacked dudes who have a big bankroll

Quote: (11-09-2014 07:54 AM)CimbomluBkk Wrote:  

It depends on your looks, If you're good looking compared to your competition you'll get decent quality of pussy anywhere. I'm not jacked or good looking by any means so I didn't have a good time in Europe, or the states. But in Asia(taiwan,philippines,indonesia,thailand,china) I had an amazing time, got laid nearly everyday without much of an effort. Why? Because I was much better looking compared to my competition, I'm not being racist but asians are not the most aesthetically pleasing guys out there. I've never been to Australia, but my guess is that I'll have a very hard time competing with jacked dudes who have a big bankroll

Looks are defiantly a factor, regardless of game. But in England, the men look after themselves better than the women. English women desire dominance and confidence more than anything else, doesn't matter what form it comes in. Thats why ugly bald drug dealers usually have their pick of the ladies.

Australian men kill it wherever they go, fortunately for them they are close to SEA. English guys who aren't completely consumed by political correctness, do very well elsewhere. Even the English lads I know who lived out in France, feel like they have died and gone to heaven; they probably will suffer an anmurism if they went to EE or SA.

Quote: (11-08-2014 06:27 PM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

?

I don't know about the English ones so much, but American and Canadian girls can be some of the most out-going and friendly girls you'll meet, it really depends on yourself and your personality of course, but if you have decent social skills then you can do quite well in certain settings. The USA really can be a gold mine for pussy, American girls like to party and drink and fuck, they're getting banged by someone so why not you? They may not be marriage material but if you're just looking to party and chase women, then the USA can be a very good option, again, this depends on you. If you search through this site enough you'll find some very good info on where to go to find good parties and lots of single, available women

redacted

Quote: (11-09-2014 07:42 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Haha speaking about English girls. The majority are busted to be frank, they don't look after themselves, overweight, drink a lot and have very high notch counts. They can make good friends but I would avoid them for girlfriend material. There are some very good looking english girls around but they usually come from very well off backgrounds or the countryside. You will see them at the red brick universities, and they can be sweet and feminine.

Good thing about the U.K, is that there are a lot of internationals here. If you live in a city like London you can probably meet foreign women from SA, EE, SEA, and they will relatively untainted by that whole "you go girrrrl" hating men attitude.

On the plus side, if you are a man who just wants to get high notch counts, this can easily be done in the U.K. However the women you will be meeting and sleeping with will usually be of low quality.
It's not all doom and gloom however, most of all the English guys I know who have some sense about them (Not many though), date women from the continent who are way better and cooler.

If you want cute thin UK girls you have to get them when they're between the ages of 16-18 before they head of to university. As when they go to university they get fat, drink alot and get fucked alot.

Even with the 16-18 year old girls they still don't take good care of themselves, as when i'm on my lunch break at work I see them stuffing McDonald's down their faces. But because they're young it doesn't affect them yet so they're mostly pretty slim. Also at that age they're probably not getting fucked by alot of guys so they are more susceptible to good game etc.

On the last paragraph I agree with it completely if you're an alright looking guy who doesn't mind "dating down" then it should be pretty easy to get a high notch count with good logistics etc.

So many controversial opinions guys, especially the one about Washington and claiming that Australia is actually worse than UK and the US?

Anyway...to each their own i guess...

I'm not sure what you're after? If you want girls to sleep with, then the UK is superb for getting notches, girls are liberal, more open to hooking up. I don't see an issue at all.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-10-2014 09:23 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

I'm not sure what you're after? If you want girls to sleep with, then the UK is superb for getting notches, girls are liberal, more open to hooking up. I don't see an issue at all.

Not to mention there are some very attractive girls in the UK. Don't believe the hype about all British girls being fat and ugly.

America is a huge country. I assume "look for gals" means sleep with girls, not find someone to marry. American girls will certainly sleep faster with you than Russian girls. Girls from DC are different from girls in NYC, or Ft. Lauderdale, or whatever. Saying "American girl" is almost meaningless. You really need to specify the geographic region, or maybe even city. I certainly wouldn't come to DC just for hooking up with an American girl.

The other advantage of UK/US is that you can find girls from all over the world all in one place. It's like a Costo/Tesco for pussy. Pretty much every nationality is available in NYC, for example. London has a tremendous amount of EE and other European girls, among others.

If you want quintessentially American girls, I would focus on Florida and mid-Western states with big colleges.

Quote: (11-10-2014 09:51 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2014 09:23 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Not to mention there are some very attractive girls in the UK. Don't believe the hype about all British girls being fat and ugly.

Yep there's plenty of pretty girls here, it's just that you have to walk around longer to find them.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (11-08-2014 10:48 PM)mirv Wrote:  

Man, forget DC. The real poosy paradise is in Toronto! That's where you need to be for the very best, most feminine and sweetest women in the entire universe! And once you've been there, please do share with us your amazing experiences there! [Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (11-09-2014 05:07 PM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

So many controversial opinions guys, especially the one about Washington and claiming that Australia is actually worse than UK and the US?

I dont think anything in this thread is too controversial. Lots of guys on this forum are very well traveled, and the general group consensus is Australia is by far the worst Anglosphere country around for gaming.

The US/UK are fine for girls as long as you're just looking to bang some average looking drunken ones. They're probably easier than most places to pull a one night stand from a nightclub, presuming you don't have too high standards. You'll find pretty awful attitudes on most girls who are an 8+ though, making them rather hard to put up with dating long term.

Quote: (11-09-2014 05:07 PM)bacardi123 Wrote:  

Yeah it's kind of weird. I have fucked a lot more Aussies than Americans or Brits and I have never even been to Australia...

I find the whole Anglo-hate thing hard to understand. Canadians, British, Irish, Americans, Aussies, and Kiwis are some of the easiest girls in the world to game and get into bed. I have a major thing for Latinas (to the point that is all I really go after for the most part) and I still have approximately half my notches from Anglo girls just because of how easy it is.

London is great for diversity, Lots of EE women.

The US is a huge country. You need to narrow it down to a city if you want to analyze it. NYC and Miami have great talent.

Agreed they are quite a few fatties in the UK. But the view that most English girls are busted and obese is ridiculous. They are some gorgeous girls (native english) here and fair enough they do have a high bitch shield, but that's only in the big cities (London, Manchester) and bcos these girls have been approached to death with any imagineable line you can think of.

If you head away from London into Kent/Surrey/Hampshire/Sussex and hit small local clubs you will find numerous opps for ONS and the girls there are very receptive (and def not obese). Maybe I'm wrong but think lots of the guys here would prefer SEA or EE not bcos the women are better looking (maybe they are it's subjective), but bcos their cash goes a longer way in getting them laid.