rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most seductive men's fragrance

Which scents do you use? And what do you think, which scent has the great influence on girls?

I like Old Spice....also Jovan Musk is really good. I'm not nominating them based on success as I don't really pay attention to that. If the fragrance helps, great (I would be interested to read a proper in depth analysis of this subject though). But yeah, those two, and anything that isn't Lynx. Lynx is child's play and most of them smell horrible to me now that I'm no longer 17. Spice and Jovan are both distinctive and sophisticated. Also too many guys wear Lynx (especially Africa!) so by not wearing Lynx you can stand out more.

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

I'd suggest Old Spice as a deodorant and Chanel Allure Homme Sport as a perfume.

I didn't know men under 60 use Old Spice. My dad(now mid-60s) where's that and every time I smell it I think of old men.

There's a massive thread about fragrances in the lifestyle forum.

Green Irish Tweed by Creed is my personal choice.

@speakeasy
That could be a good thing, psychologically speaking.

Per Ardua Ad Astra | "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum"

Cobra and I did some awesome podcasts with awesome fellow members.

[Image: 59355d1265122334-what-your-favorite-colo...y-b1.6.jpg]

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

fresh gym sweat, pheromones and slight whiff of baking soda.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

So far you're all whack. Versace, versace versace.

I used to use cologne....now it's speedstick fresh clean deodorant (not the gel).

I also use old spice body wash. Girls always tell me I smell nice just from that alone.

Multiple girls have told me they're obsessed with the smell of One Million by Paco Rabanne when I wear.

Use the search before you make threads.

Already a large thread on cologne discussing your questions.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

What I've gotten more compliments from girls than anything else:

[Image: 17090-DEFAULT-L.jpg]

Not a cologne, it's a deodorant. But damn it smells good. I've had so many chics ask what I'm wearing when I use this deodorant. Not to mention it's the most effective deodorant I've ever used. You could literally go a few days without showering and it still will keep you from getting funky.

delete

I like Dior-Homme and Carolina Herrera-Chic for men. Abercrombie-Fierce is also one that all the girls love. Cheap and value go for Rochas-man or Azarro-Chrome.

Foot cologne. I have both usher fragrances.
They are relatively cheap on Amazon.
Also bvlgari pour hommes. Clear bottle.

Really ..I suggest a guy just go to a place with lots of fragrances and try them.

Get one you like and ewear it all the time.
Girls around you will remember it and it will become your signature

I am the cock carousel

Baby powder

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Dolce & Gabana The One for Men
Burberry London

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Of course Sex Panther cologne. 60% of the time it works all the time.

For the record they actually made it, and it's actually pretty good.
http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Panther-1-7-oz...B001LNG4YG

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

It has come to my attention that Hai Karate has made a comeback:

http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/store...have/67971

[Image: 26120738.jpg]

Quote: (11-08-2014 07:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

What I've gotten more compliments from girls than anything else:

Not a cologne, it's a deodorant. But damn it smells good. I've had so many chics ask what I'm wearing when I use this deodorant. Not to mention it's the most effective deodorant I've ever used. You could literally go a few days without showering and it still will keep you from getting funky.

I'll give it a shot, my deo is running out. Do they sell them at your local walmart or do you have to go somewhere specifically for it?

For Cologne I use 1 million

[Image: nd.17472.jpg]

I get lots of compliments from it, but I feel like every other guy in the club has it too. May have to change it up to another fragrance.

Quote: (11-08-2014 03:05 PM)UroboricForms Wrote:  

I like Old Spice....also Jovan Musk is really good. I'm not nominating them based on success as I don't really pay attention to that. If the fragrance helps, great (I would be interested to read a proper in depth analysis of this subject though). But yeah, those two, and anything that isn't Lynx. Lynx is child's play and most of them smell horrible to me now that I'm no longer 17. Spice and Jovan are both distinctive and sophisticated. Also too many guys wear Lynx (especially Africa!) so by not wearing Lynx you can stand out more.

I've gotten complimented on Jovan Musk from girls before. Also Davidoff Cool Water, and some French cologne that my brother bought me, I forget the name. I also sometimes go for cheaper men's sprays from The Body Shop and elsewhere, I get complemented on those too. Also Stetson, sometimes.

Quote: (11-09-2014 02:01 AM)MidWest Wrote:  

For Cologne I use 1 million

[Image: nd.17472.jpg]

I get lots of compliments from it, but I feel like every other guy in the club has it too. May have to change it up to another fragrance.

I second that. Tom Ford Noir is also a great night time cologne, very masculine smell.

I've been doing a bit of leatherwork and blacksmithing as a hobby lately. So, I carry a leather sheath around a lot for my tools and it rubs off on me. The smell of leather and black coffee are the manliest ever. One girl in my TKD class admitted she partners with me because she likes the smell.

Otherwise I just go Old Spice deodorant.