rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hot Conservative 18 yr old Elected to West Virginia Legislature

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/11/04...-lawmaker/

[Image: Saira-Blair-elite-daily.png]

First of all, WB

Secondly, she is conservative, from a rural area, and at least in the short term, appears to be a true high quality girl. Unfortunately, she probably has a very promising career ahead of her as a politician.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Q. How many Congressmen will she screw?

I'm the King of Beijing!

I'm sure the liberal media will be really nice to her.

[Image: Saira-Blair-Election-012424312484.jpg]

In what universe is she hot? WNB.

"Hot"?

[Image: troll.gif]

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Based on this system, and taking her slender body into account, I'd give her a 7. I've always liked that kind of face. She has the same kind of appeal Renee Zellweger used to have.

[Image: 5SU93eX.jpg]

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Ridiculous.

18 year olds, no matter whom they are, have no place in government, however local.

Elected through pussy power. But while I have my concerns about the decisions she will be making as a politician, I'm willing to give her a chance. After all, what is the alternative?

Oh, and WB.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:27 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

appears to be a true high quality girl...

Based on this system, and taking her slender body into account, I'd give her a 7.

bruh

[Image: eaLImnXl.jpg]

Looks like a chipmunk. Wnb even if she wanted to stuff my nuts in her mouth.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Hotness can be relative. After all, she's from a small district in West Virginia. Considering her slim figure, youth, and long hair, she prob considered a 8 there.

Find other pictures of her. She's a fattie.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Her eyes, nose, and mouth look too squished into her face, or her face is too wide for her eyes/nose/mouth.
Kind of like what grown up Lena joel osmond has going on.
[Image: 154756700-e1382719211268.jpg]

"A stripper last night brought up "Rich Dad Poor Dad" when I mentioned, "Think and Grow Rich""

Based on this system, and taking her slender body into account, I'd give her a 7. I've always liked that kind of face. She has the same kind of appeal Renee Zellweger used to have.

[Image: 5SU93eX.jpg]

Take another look bro, you might want to drop her down 2 points.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Quote: (11-06-2014 05:04 AM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2014/11/04...-lawmaker/

First of all, WB

Secondly, she is conservative, from a rural area, and at least in the short term, appears to be a true high quality girl. Unfortunately, she probably has a very promising career ahead of her as a politician.

Hot?????? [Image: huh.gif]

I'm more surprised that this is the first time I'm hearing about this, especially considering I'm right across the border from WV.

She's not bad, and when she loses the baby fat and chipmunk cheeks, she'll be doing just fine. [Image: tard.gif]

Of course, someone, somewhere, is waiting for her to have an oops moment so they can sandblast her as the next Sarah Palin.

Video of her from NBC after her win.

Screenshot:

[Image: FySmW74.png]

WNB

Women shouldn't be voting, much less running for office. And she's only 18? Shaking my head...

vs.

[Image: renee-zellweger-hot-wallpaper.jpg]

[Image: renee-zellweger-sizzling-image.jpg]

NO.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Renee Zelweiger looks NOTHING like that! They both have in bred type faces.

A 5.5 for me.

Troll post -- or something close to it esp. considering the name RoastBeefCurtains4Me.

America's obsession with "successful young white women" has decimated pop music, ruined newspaper writing, weakened novels, and has now bled into politics.

Here is why this is a problem: women think differently than men. They are inherently more narcissistic. They had to be because women's role was to secure resources from men for themselves and their offspring. Men's role, meanwhile, was to provide.

As such, women in any position of power -- whether it's politics or the arts -- behave differently than men. You can see this in all the self-directed and self-obsessed pop songs we now have which stand in direct contrast to the outward-looking way men wrote (everything from Pink Floyd to rap looks at life, not the artist's own life).

So now we're going to get this in politics. Even when the women are on your side, they're really only caring about themselves. This goes double for young women. A young female politician is the equivalent of the way Taylor Swift writes songs. Might give off a nice vibes, but ultimately both are concerned about nothing but themselves.

If it was an older woman with some kids who'd experienced life, it might be a different story...but looking at Wendy Davis, maybe not even then.

Quote: (11-06-2014 07:34 AM)Nemausus Wrote:  

Video of her from NBC after her win.

Screenshot:

[Image: FySmW74.png]

WNB

[Image: Dust.jpg]

Also, electing a teenage girl to make laws?

[Image: no-country.jpg]

WB until she's no longer a teenager.