rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do you guys deal with broken hearts?

I have a question for you guys,

While spinning plates, how do you all deal with the girls gaining feelings and the drama associated with that?

Even the slooty ones end up catching feelings. Is the solution to drop them and get a new girl?

If I see hints of it, i'll make it all about the sex, eventually the most slutty DTF girl will either fade out, give you an ultimatum (which you'll stand your ground), or immediately eject.

This is a soft drop.

Absolutely drop them and get new girls, there is NOTHING like the hunt and capture of new pussy.

Besides, why waste her time? I don't like burning a girl (especially a legitimate decent one), if she catches feelings (and specifically states them) why bother leading her on (I know some of you will disagree) let her go.

I don't like negativity and drama, why burn a decent girl, we need more decent girls in the world, not jaded crazy cat ladies screaming on blogs.

I'm always mining new girls, it's an addiction, an adrenaline rush. Plates get boring to spin sometimes, besides I have a main HB 8, so new side pieces are always fun to have.

I just send this video then block/delete

I'm a considerate individual, girls know I'm using them just to have hot passionate sex. Inevitably they do develop feelings and I drop them, I won't string them along thinking that they are going to get me hooked on them and we'll play happy families. Break it off, find a replacement. It was totally different when I was actively collecting souls, I think that part of my life was purely fucked up.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

How do women deal with the broken hearts of the men they break it off with?

On a more serious note; I don't care. They can deal with the broken heart themselves. For the most part, they know what my intentions are anyway

Figured it involved cutting them off. I always felt bad because I could tell they were hurt.

I go NC if its getting too bad. I kind of feel bad stringing a girl along who is falling for me. Last girl I dropped like this went insane, send me 30 texts that all went unanswered, called me a bunch etc. Finally the storm died down after she calls me and asshole and says she is deleting my number.
Then she facebook friends me a month later. Hamster.

I sit them down and tell them I am moving on from them, thank them or whatever and never respond to them ever again. Seems mean, but whaddaya gonna do?

I used to try mentoring them or telling them they will find someone else great, etc. But that shit never ever worked out well. Especially with my ex wife. So I just stopped being nice about it. It makes them super angry but hey. It is what it is.

Just don't get into make up sex and leaving the door cracked. That's how dudes get setup.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Depends on how they treat me. If they've been great to me, I'll let them down easy and show them that I care but we just can't continue. I do this for a couple reasons, but a bonus reason is that this leaves the door open to future hookups after they've gotten over it.

If they're just not that great, I would just cold-turkey them and ignore past the breakup. I do try not to be mean though, just no reason for it and it could blow up in your face easily.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

This is one of my weak spots.

The girls I like to keep banging are not coincidentally usually the girls I like hanging out with. I dig mini-relationships, but I'm really shitty at breaking it off cleanly when the girls start to develop feelings.

I've got a girl now I've been seeing about once a week for a few months, and she's started sending me relationship type texts. I guess I just need to sit her down and end it, TK style.

It's tough. I get bitter messages from women in other countries I haven't seen in months almost every day. There are others who just give me a plaintive "hi" and that's also melancholy.

There are a couple who could be long term friends.

I was always a minor-key overcast-sky kind of guy anyways.

Wow, i'm pleasantly surprised a lot of you guys haven't been able to solve this. Part of my reason from backing away from game was precisely this. All of the girls got really angry, depressed, and bummed out.

Even the slooty fuck buddies I had eventually got crushes!

I have a large wake of pissed off chicks who will probably be sources of entertaining gossip if I were to ever become famous.

I still feel bad about that. As much as I hate feminists and can't stand bitchy behavior, seeing a chick cry pulls at some heart strings.

Call it latent white knightism. Either way, i've backed off and just focused on mini to mid term relationships. It's just easier, cleaner, and simpler to handle the hurt when the breakup comes.

Quote: (11-05-2014 01:53 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I have a question for you guys,

While spinning plates, how do you all deal with the girls gaining feelings and the drama associated with that?

Even the slooty ones end up catching feelings. Is the solution to drop them and get a new girl?
I don't really think you have to break it off. As long as you haven't misled her as to your intentions, her feelings are not your responsibility.

She's (hopefully) a grown woman: you're not obligated to cut things short to spare her heartbreak. 90% of the time if you're clear and honest with your frame, she should know exactly what she's getting into.

Just make it clear that she won't get anything more by continuing to treat her as a fuckbuddy. If she has problems with that, she can end it herself.

If you feel it necessary to assuage yourself of guilt, you can have a sit-down with each new girl after fucking her the first few times, and tell her straight-up that you're not looking for a relationship.

I always tell chicks I don't believe in monogamy...

So most chicks know what they're getting into. A handful WANT a relationship but understand it won't happen so they just enjoy being with me until either I stop the frequent meetings or she finds someone that she eventually starts dating.