rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Obnoxious Poetry Slam about "The Friend Zone"

This poem should be called, "Smile for Your Shit Sandwich."

[Image: barf.gif]

These people are caricatures of themselves. One the left, an aggressive, flabby slut with a mohawk. On the right, a man who makes Neil Patrick Harris look like John Wayne. Together, they manage to deliver every feminist cliché about the friend zone in around three minutes.

But as off-putting as their message is, the way they talk is even worse. It's all there for you:

Over-exaggerated facial expressions
Mentioning baked goods, pizza
Referencing "The Lion King"
Talking like a pirate
Singing for no reason

How is Slam Poetry still a thing in 2014? This was all the rage back when 'Alf' was on the air.

Some mates kids were playing the new Borderlands game yesterday, which helpfully-explained to them that the 'Friendzone' was a 'Misogynistic Patriarchal Construct'. No wonder gamers are getting fed up.

Slam poetry is one of the most obnoxious forms of "expression" I've ever encountered in my life.

The sloot looks like she is about to lead a group of female vikings to their defeat

The guy is so excited it sounds like he's about to bust and that vain on the side of his neck is evidence

+1 to anyone whom made it past 55 seconds

That guy is a serial killer.

Quote: (10-30-2014 04:45 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Some mates kids were playing the new Borderlands game yesterday, which helpfully-explained to them that the 'Friendzone' was a 'Misogynistic Patriarchal Construct'. No wonder gamers are getting fed up.

The exact line is

Quote:Quote:

I know that "friendzoning" is an imaginary misogynistic way of looking at relationships you guys know

source

This line is not just beta. It's omega. Any guy that believes this line is not getting laid, and is probably some lady's omega (not just beta) orbiter.

How is Slam Poetry still a thing in 2014? This was all the rage back when 'Alf' was on the air.

I made it to 47 seconds. Too much. The thirst on that mangina's face and voice was too much for me. I wanted to punch him.

Poetry slams were cool back when Hip Hop wasn't dead. At least for Black club poetry slam that was. It was a nice way for a poetic brother to lay down a mean rhyme without having to ride a beat or battle someone, AND impress the ladies for some pussy or play afterwards. Or you could just go to hear some good rants in rhyme form that were funny, the truth politically, or something else. Dudes waxing on history was a personal favorite of mine.

When alot of the black Afrocentric types started getting too into homosexual causes, Feminism, SJW type bullshit, going to them quickly got old. I used to turn many invitations down even before I turned redpill, because the last thing I wanted to hear was some rag headed, "sista-gurl" complaining about black men and fishing for You Go Grrl-ism praise from the audiences. They would eye roll and neck roll during the performances. That always made me want to gag.

That genre got so big, there were shows in my area that featured only women, and you could tell by the pics of the female speakers in the flyers, that you did not want to go to that shit at all if you were a guy! They might have one black girl in there doing an Angie Stone/Jill Scott type of piece on how much she loves black men, but shit. You talking about 2 girls out of 10 that would be like that for that night's rotation. The rest are angry cunts trying to figure out their life or wonder why shit is fucked up, when a Bible could reveal that in 10 mins. In a lot of ways, that shit is for younger cats that are neophytes from jump street talking about stuff you may find to be old news and uninteresting.

The only reason they had less men featured would be because every now and then some black guy would get pissed and apply for a spot, come on stage, CRUSH them, and then all the girls will try to booo him off the stage. Happened to a few friends of mine. But again, that's not all poetry clubs, but quite a few got down like that for a while. I haven't been in years now and have no interest either. If you get a stuck up black girl for a date and she wanna go to one, redirect her to a jazz concert instead, but you gotta make it seem like you wanna hear that jazz artist bad though. At least in my experience... If you suggest opera or classical, she will know you hating on her soul sista bullshit.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

The writer for the BL games is a bisexual hipster cuckold SJW (I hear his wife recently left him).

[Image: y_Ig74_M7.jpg]

I'm a fan of the games but over-representation of gay characters in the sequels and lines like that are.... eyebrow raising.

Quote: (10-30-2014 05:36 PM)placer Wrote:  

The exact line is

I know that "friendzoning" is an imaginary misogynistic way of looking at relationships you guys know

source

This line is not just beta. It's omega. Any guy that believes this line is not getting laid, and is probably some lady's omega (not just beta) orbiter.

The context was the guy hit on a lesbian. She said she was into girls. He said "Friendzone!" The story is being told to an audience, so he butts in after that and says the above line, then continued something like "You know guys know I was in a bad place when I originally said that right?"

Basically, even in the future, he has to mea culpa for Space Social Justice Warriors.

I don't know how he missed on the fact that her character was into girls, because she never shuts the fuck up about how into girls she is. "I'm into girls! I dig chicks! This chick looks hot! I'm stalking this other chick!"

My mate's kids are in their early teens, and I asked them if the game was funny to them. They shrugged: "It's just boring shit you can't skip. You just want them to shut up so the echo update appears already." That's the blip on the map screen telling you where you go to next. They were mainly talking over the dialogue about girls at school.

Quote: (10-30-2014 05:22 PM)Glider Wrote:  

That guy is a serial killer.

What a crazy story that would be...

"Man pretends to be a flamboyant homosexual in order to lure feminist women back to his murder van"

Homo McSerial Killer: "Hello my cisgendered friend, I know you friendzoned me and all, but do you want to come back to my place to read this rare anti-patriarchy essay by Betty Friedan that I bought off of Naomi Wolf at her anti-photoshop speech?"

Chubby Poetry Pig: "Wow you know who Naomi Wolf is, and actually own a Betty Friedan essay? Wow! I'd love to!"

Homo McSerial Killer:"Pardon my privilege, but you don't mind if I drive you home in my brand new van that I purchased with the extra 30 cents on the dollar I make over you, do you?"

Chubby Poetry Pig: "Certainly! I'm so glad we're friends."

Homo McSerial Killer: "I actually have a hundred boxes of Oreos I scored from Lindy West's office in the back of my van, want to see?"

Chubby Poetry Pig: Really?? *obnoxiously drools all over herself*

*Pushes her in the back of the van, Bundy style*

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

I'm waiting. Or are you going to me in the friend zone like the slut that you are?

[Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (10-30-2014 05:11 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

The sloot looks like she is about to lead a group of female vikings to their defeat

The guy is so excited it sounds like he's about to bust and that vain on the side of his neck is evidence

+1 to anyone whom made it past 55 seconds

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (10-30-2014 06:04 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Quote: (10-30-2014 05:36 PM)placer Wrote:  

The exact line is

source

The context was the guy hit on a lesbian. She said she was into girls. He said "Friendzone!" The story is being told to an audience, so he butts in after that and says the above line, then continued something like "You know guys know I was in a bad place when I originally said that right?"

Basically, even in the future, he has to mea culpa for Space Social Justice Warriors.

I don't know how he missed on the fact that her character was into girls, because she never shuts the fuck up about how into girls she is. "I'm into girls! I dig chicks! This chick looks hot! I'm stalking this other chick!"

My mate's kids are in their early teens, and I asked them if the game was funny to them. They shrugged: "It's just boring shit you can't skip. You just want them to shut up so the echo update appears already." That's the blip on the map screen telling you where you go to next. They were mainly talking over the dialogue about girls at school.

It's mentioned that she hooks up with one of the female player characters(Athena) after the story. >_<

Quote: (10-30-2014 06:52 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

It's mentioned that she hooks up with one of the female player characters(Athena) after the story. >_<

They were near the start of the game, and in the 30 minutes or so I was talking with their dad, she told the player characters she was into girls, told the 'friendzone' guy she was into girls, and asked the players to kill some guy for a few reasons, one of them being he asked her out even though she told him she was into girls.

It's like Lesbian Tourettes.

She's got a Miley Cyrus Simple Jack hairdo, and is a 5 at best. The forced Strine accent, (a type of broad aussie accent in vogue circa 1930's - best represented by Paul Hogan - that has persisted as the Australian cliché despite having been largely-eradicated in the globalised 90's), lowers her even further in my ears.

It is clearly visible that they took Palpitane´s advice and let their hate flow freely through them.

I always cosider Social Justice Warriors just one step away from sending Thought Police Death Squads. In fact many of them would do so instantly if they had the ability. They are the true fascists.

[Image: attachment.jpg22415]   

So, that's what happened to Garfield's Jon...

Slam poetry seems to exclusively attract the tumblr crowd. In recent memory, 22 Jump Street had the definitive take on it:

Quote: (10-30-2014 05:55 PM)Seboist Wrote:  

The writer for the BL games is a bisexual hipster cuckold SJW (I hear his wife recently left him).

Confirmed: https://twitter.com/reverendanthony/stat...3619605505

"It's hard to deal with your wife divorcing you, but thankfully the internet makes it way better by flooding my ask.fm with mockery about it"

This deserves a meme:

Says that the friend zone is a misogynistic fantasy. Gets friendzoned by his wife.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

There's a small chance now that he will be ready to swallow the red pill, especially if she divorce rapes him. But, as omega as he is, I think he has his head too far up his ass to even know the red pill exists.

Not surprisingly his wife did not find his Feminist garbs awfully exciting - of course she found different rationalizations for their seperation, but we know the guy had better chances of a happy marriage while being a chauvinist.

Also the comment section by the guys:

sorry to hear that. *hug*

[Image: sad.gif] If it's any small consolation, you're a pretty cool dude.
- this by a guy - obviously his wife had a different opinion

my condolences for having to deal with a double-barrel of crap. No one deserves that.
Nah - he deserves it.

Slam poetry is a debased form. It allows people who aren't talented enough to write the real stuff believe that they are artists.

Return of Kings columnist - check out my posts every Wednesday.

troyfrancis.com

White SJWs ruined spoken-word poetry.

Spoken-word poetry ruined spoken-word poetry. It shouldn't even be called poetry. The vastest majority of it is indecipherable from random stream-of-consciousness bullshit, ephemeral of subject and shallow of depth.

This guy is amazing. Wonder what's in the water he's drinking.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Do any of you guys meet these sorts of ppl going about your daily lives.