rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THE facebook,game killer. !

i recently interacted with a 9 and... 1.kiss closed. 2.she asked me for my FB account 3.she added me on her FB the other day.

4.She got to know almost everything about me.

5.lost cause ! ...she doesnt answer.

I hate facebook !

I don't have an account, when asked for it I laugh and say "That's for dbags".

Delete your account.

Quote: (04-11-2011 09:44 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

I don't have an account, when asked for it I laugh and say "That's for dbags".

Delete your account.

I do the same. I don't have an account and diss facebook. You'll be surprised how many girls get feel like losers for being on facebook. It ends up being a neg of sorts and brings your value up because you are above it.

Delete your account.

Facebook takes away all the mystery out of getting to know you in less than 5 minutes. Which is what will make her hamster spin to begin with. When a woman knows everything about you in a one-stop shop like Facebook, it kills any curiosity/questions she may have had about you to begin with.

If she thought you were adventurous, and a world traveller...now she'll verify it.

If she thought you were very popular and well liked, and you only have 20 friends, well, that won't make her hamster spin either.

If she thought you were surrounded by hot women, and only have one picture with a girl...there goes that mystery as well.

So, why do men have Facebook? Because they want to please a woman and give her everything she wants out the gate without her having to work hard for it.....an epic failure of an attempt to get laid.

Here is my neg when asked for my FB.

Target:" I don't give out my number, add me to your Facebook instead"
Mixx: "Facebook? Isn't that the website where sexual predators and weirdos beg creepy women for a social life ?"

Another type of neg:

Target: "Look for me on Facebook"
MIxx:"Facebook? You still play with imaginary friends girl?...that's creepy!"

Mixx:" I have a REAL friends and social life, not an imaginary one...do you?"

yet another style of FB neg on a softer tone:

Mixx: "sorry, I am very discreet; my life adventures are too awesome to open to the public"

BTW, FB does not allow you to voluntarily delete your account. ONLY to deactivate it. However, they can completely delete your account at will for adding too many girls. That's how fucked up they are!

Mixx

If a woman asks for Facebook, it's a nice way of her telling you to go home and wank.

I don't do facebook and I am starting to phase taking phone numbers out of my rotation.

I went out clubbing on Saturday and ground up against a few nice women. Attempted a mild SNL close but they didn't really bite. My friend said, why didn't you get their numbers?

I said, for what? I rarely meet a woman that I am interested in conversing with.

There is probably a direct correlation between attractiveness and ability to conduct and hold a diverse and engaging conversation.

The only women I am interested in having long conversations with are the ones who I wouldn't bang for the love of money.

So if the hotties don't want to come home, fcuk taking a number and fcuk taking FB. If they don't want to fcuk, fcuk em.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (04-11-2011 10:14 AM)Moma Wrote:  

If a woman asks for Facebook, it's a nice way of her telling you to go home and wank.

I don't do facebook and I am starting to phase taking phone numbers out of my rotation.

I went out clubbing on Saturday and ground up against a few nice women. Attempted a mild SNL close but they didn't really bite. My friend said, why didn't you get their numbers?

I said, for what? I rarely meet a woman that I am interested in conversing with.

There is probably a direct correlation between attractiveness and ability to conduct and hold a diverse and engaging conversation.

The only women I am interested in having long conversations with are the ones who I wouldn't bang for the love of money.

So if the hotties don't want to come home, fcuk taking a number and fcuk taking FB. If they don't want to fcuk, fcuk em.

Numbers are only useful if it is meant to drag a target away from her friends moments later so you can meet-up the same night or venue change.

However, I agree, getting a number for the sake of trying hard to set-up a date another day is pretty much pointless.

Mixx

Quote: (04-11-2011 10:45 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (04-11-2011 10:14 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Numbers are only useful if it is meant to drag a target away from her friends moments later so you can meet-up the same night or venue change.

However, I agree, getting a number for the sake of trying hard to set-up a date another day is pretty much pointless.

Mixx

I respect your opinion about facebook but what about new generations of girls or guys? Girls get annoyed by losers but all those ego boosting comments on their facebook wall or pics makes them addicted to it. I can tell you now that more than 90% of today's teenagers use facebook including guys who want to meet girls. I remember sitting on a table and there was a group of girls at the opposite table and a guy sitting next to me opened up a convo with me and went like this:

Him: I know this blonde in the middle
Me: How so?
Him: I saw her on facebook, she is in my friends list
Me: Have you ever approached her in real world?
Him: No, i dont have the guts
Me: Yeah but what are you gonna do if those girls eventually quit FB?
Him: (no answer and continues to browse FB from the iPod

Quote: (04-11-2011 11:24 AM)Andreas Wrote:  

I respect your opinion about facebook but what about new generations of girls or guys? Girls get annoyed by losers but all those ego boosting comments on their facebook wall or pics makes them addicted to it. I can tell you now that more than 90% of today's teenagers use facebook including guys who want to meet girls. I remember sitting on a table and there was a group of girls at the opposite table and a guy sitting next to me opened up a convo with me and went like this:

Him: I know this blonde in the middle
Me: How so?
Him: I saw her on facebook, she is in my friends list
Me: Have you ever approached her in real world?
Him: No, i dont have the guts
Me: Yeah but what are you gonna do if those girls eventually quit FB?
Him: (no answer and continues to browse FB from the iPod

I think a lot of guys tend to lean heavily on technology for a crutch. Human beings are still designed to react to human things and I still think that personal interaction always beats synthetic interaction (internet, facebook, and all that shyte).

Don't get me wrong I still blitz lizards during the colder months via the Internet but if I really assess the quality of women that I have met via Internet vs real life, I KNOW real life wins, hands down.

I was talking to a lizard a year back who was of the new generation. She was only 20 and still had the silly tendencies of the young uns.

She loved to go onto MSN and she loved texting but would always come off a phone call real quick and immediately start texting.

Once I called her and we spoke for less than 5 mins and then she said 'I gotta go, I'll speak to you later

We concluded the call and she texted me back about 2 mins later from the phone call ending and said 'Hey so what's up?'

I couldn't summon enough immaturity to wait her bullshyt out so I turned alpha on her one late night and she didn't call me again.

I am really moving into a certain mode this year and phasing out bitch ass moves slowly i.e taking a girl's facebook, texting her on some pillow talk shytt etc..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote:Quote:

So, why do men have Facebook? Because they want to please a woman and give her everything she wants out the gate without her having to work hard for it.....an epic failure of an attempt to get laid.

You seem to be assuming that people only use FB to get laid? It's certainly not why I have it. I set it up a few years back when travelling, I'd travel with people for a while then we'd go our seperate ways and they'd want my FB to keep in touch but I didn't have one. Once I looked into it I realised it was pretty useful, not only could I connect with people on that trip pretty instantly, see where they were and if we were heading to the same places etc but it was somewhere to store my photos, meant I didn't have to keep them on my camera and worry about losing them. Pretty good idea.

If she thought you were adventurous, and a world traveller...now she'll verify it.

If she thought you were very popular and well liked, and you only have 20 friends, well, that won't make her hamster spin either.

If she thought you were surrounded by hot women, and only have one picture with a girl...there goes that mystery as well.

Well if that's the only problems with adding a potential fuck to FB I have nothing to worry about. Scores of albums filled with great photos from around the world showing me having fun. Loads of friends on it and cute girls constantly posting on my wall. Tons of pictures with great looking girls too.

And where does this thing about FB being for imaginary friends come from? I know every single person on my FB in real life.

I second what Gringo said. There are reasons to use Facebook apart from getting laid.

When traveling it's very useful for getting in touch with local contacts. I have lots of loose acquaintances that I can contact to hit the ground running when in an unfamiliar location.

By following some ground rules you can stay on Facebook and turn it into a positive.

- Lock down your profile so only friends see it.
- Either lock down your photos completely, or makes sure only profile pictures are visible. Exotic locations, surrounded by women and other DHV preferable.
- Lock down your wall and don't post updates. This maintains mystery. Added benefit is that dumb women can't blow up your shit by posting things they shouldn't.
- Do not add girls. Do not respond to their friend requests until you have slammed them. It's amazing how nervous this can make them. "Aren't you going to approve me??" - "I never really check it..." I have 50+ requests pending and see no reason to approve those.
- Do not go online on the chat feature.
- Do not put any personal info about yourself, or your likes/dislikes in your profile.

My approach is to make it as much of a blank canvas as possible. That way her hamster keeps running and the mystery is kept intact.

Do you use any other social networks? I use Asmallworld for meeting new people while traveling.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Facebook is great for the 10% of guys with carefully cultivated profiles filled with pics with hotties at parties and clubs, travel photos etc. For the other 90% of guys with a full-time job and unconcerned with documenting every aspect of their life, Facebook will hinder more than it helps.

That said, Facebook is a reality that must be dealt with, particularly with the <25 set. Mixx's negs will go over the heads of most college girls. The young'uns will flip the script and think YOU'RE weird for NOT using Facebook.

Quote: (04-11-2011 12:05 PM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

That said, Facebook is a reality that must be dealt with, particularly with the <25 set. Mixx's negs will go over the heads of most college girls. The young'uns will flip the script and think YOU'RE weird for NOT using Facebook.

Good point.

I mainly play in the <25 category where it's considered a must by many.

That said, I don't think you'd be considered weird for not having it. Not being on Facebook shows character and there's no reason to allow some brat to reframe on you like that.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I remember Facebook being a useful tool in like 2007. When you saw a friend of a friend but the situation was not conductive to isolating/collecting a number/bouncing or anything like that, rather than asking "hey, who's your hot friend" you could just look her up on FB and contact directly. But not everyone was on it.
Now, virtually everyone is on it, but it has devaluated quickly with all the noise from shit like farmville, mafia wars, fortune-telling bots, etc. People's walls are so filled up I'm sure hot girls can't physically read all their comments. And let's not even get started on adoring pic comments from betas and grlfriendz.

Quote: (04-11-2011 10:00 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Facebook takes away all the mystery out of getting to know you in less than 5 minutes. Which is what will make her hamster spin to begin with. When a woman knows everything about you in a one-stop shop like Facebook, it kills any curiosity/questions she may have had about you to begin with.

+1

I have lots of loose acquaintances that I can contact to hit the ground running when in an unfamiliar location.

Exactly. I've spent the past few years going away for 4-6 months at a time on backpacking trips. I meet tons of people from all over the world, both locals and other travellers. I couldn't possibly keep in touch with all them through phone or email, too much hassle. If I've got them on FB they're always on FB, no loosing their number or address, and can send them a message without any hassle to get information from them on a place I might be visiting that I know they've been to or tell them im coming to their home country / town and instantly I've got a place to stay and a tour guide. It makes sense for someone like me who spends a lot of time travelling. There's no easier way.

Lock down your profile so only friends see it.

Yep no one can even find me, I don't show up in searches when searching by name and if I even give them my FB email (which I rarely do) they can find my page BUT can't add me, I have to be the one sending them a request so it keeps out people I don't want.

Quote: (04-11-2011 12:05 PM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

Mixx's negs will go over the heads of most college girls. The young'uns will flip the script and think YOU'RE weird for NOT using Facebook.

The she is too stupid to waste my time, and more effort than she's worth to try to bang. plain and simple.

I don't care if she's 18, or 48 - never play a woman's game to win her pussy 'cuz you ani't gonna beat her at her game...make her play yours. Now man up, delete Facebook, and go approach 3 random girls on the street everyday this week.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Mixx

Not having facebook is a form of contrary game. When you laugh at her asking you to find her on fb, you demonstrate value because you are above what for her is an addiction. Guys who are on fb are on some level, bitches. They can say that they're on there to keep in touch with family and friends but that's bs. If you look at who they message the most or who they look up the most, it will be girls (we're talking straight men here obviously)

What Luckystar and myself are saying, is AFTER we number close (or whatever gay game term we're using) a girl or snl or whathaveyou, and the girl says "oooh find me on facebook", you laugh and DHV yourself. I've found that not having an account makes girls like you even more right away. They always say "really? you're not on fb? I like that! I've been meaning to get off of it too".

Also, I bang under 25 yr olds consistently enough to tell 26 yr olds they're too old for me. FB has nothing to do with getting younger chicks. All you guys saying you need it for such and such need to get real with yourselves. Your inner game will thank you.

*not being condescending, just direct*

When i first heard about facebook i didnt know what it is exactly and i created account.never touched it since. So what can i do now to save my future from this shit.i also hear that people lose jobs or dont get accepted in colleges because teachers or bosses look on people's facebook and judge them which is pathetic.

Anyways so talking about game, i think one day i might actually activate my dusty account in 10 years time and see what's what

Quote: (04-11-2011 11:36 AM)Gringo Wrote:  

And where does this thing about FB being for imaginary friends come from? I know every single person on my FB in real life.

LOL - chill-out man! [Image: dodgy.gif]

You love Facebook, and it works for you for non-sexual communication..I get it. We are talking about FB being used for the purpose to bang women we just met..see the original post!

Mixx

Quote: (04-11-2011 12:12 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Good point.

I mainly play in the <25 category where it's considered a must by many.

That said, I don't think you'd be considered weird for not having it. Not being on Facebook shows character and there's no reason to allow some brat to reframe on you like that.

I'm another one of these gangsters without a Facebook. To me, the negatives far outweigh the positives. At best, the negatives equal the positives. Those numbers are simply not good enough for me.

I recently met some adorable college freshmen. We were talking and things were going good. I zoomed in on my target with the soft-sell (for logistical reasons) and tried to get some contact information. She quickly tried to pivot me into her digital abyss, saying "just facebook me." When I told her that I wasn't on there, she tried playfully making fun of me. But within five minutes, she was agreeing with me, "you're right about not wanting to get sucked in to that vortex. That's pretty cool, actually."

I got her data and moved her into my prospect list (when I'm back in her town). Later, through the help of a fake facebook profile I keep for just these purposes, I learned that she has 900+ facebook "friends."

Do you think I can compete or stick out in a crowd of 900? Right now, I'm one of very few who are lurking in the shadows. I still have the blessing of intrigue.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Mixx: "sorry, I am very discreet; my life adventures are too awesome to open to the public"

This is a good one, MiXX.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

rofl so i figured id give it shot and deactivate my account to see how it goes. They try and guilt trip you into not deactivating

"April will miss you!" "brad will miss you!" "Sean will miss you!"

its going to be weird not having one

hahaha stay strong

OKCupid would be a better resource for passive game than Facebook IMO.

Point being: make your target feel stupid for even suggesting it to begin with...as you DHV for not having it.

Mixx

I learned not to long ago to never give out your facebook unless you're going steady. Doesnt matter how upstanding you are, women will find something and manipulate it. I had a girl pull up a post from almost a year before we met and acted like it was from that day.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men