rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Luimarco goes MGTOW on a daily

This came straight out of left field...one of my favourite Youtube fitness channel gurus, Luimarco, got burned in a divorce and is now making MGTOW videos lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRS5VUOnG3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9YfMqzp6Bg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRS5VUOnG3Q

I've been a fan of this guy for some years now and suddenly the dude took the red pill and is now using the appropriate lexicon i.e. manginas, plantations, patriarchy. misandry, thirsty, the matrix etc etc....it appears he has been reading our material.

This really hit home how far reaching and influential the manosphere is.

BTW luimarco has many 10's of thousands of youtube subscribers so his message is going to extend deep into male orientated media

He did not get burned in a divorce. He was living with his GF and they broke up. He wasn't married.

Yes you are right, I always thought he was married because he used to reffer to his GF as his wife, but only found out now that he was living with her long term (around 7 years i think). He had no kids so got off light.

This is beside the point anyway, it's good to see these guys with a large follwoing take the red pill and spread the word to other men out there.

We must always do our best because we never know who we are reaching out there. The right men converted can have a large effect . Hopefully it will be a domino effect and some of these more famous men might have the effect of 5 dominos and can preach what we write here and elsewhere in the Manosphere.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Lol im sure this guy is familiar with this forum. He just uploaded a video and mentions alot of stuff we talk about here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlY3_DGLrDk

This stuff is reaching a lot of people, no doubt about it. Like ten years ago when the average college student started to be aware of PUA lingo, Red Pill and manosphere ideas are getting to the point where I'm no longer surprised if random people are familiar with them.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (10-25-2014 01:39 PM)Basement Dweller Wrote:  

Yes you are right, I always thought he was married because he used to reffer to his GF as his wife, but only found out now that he was living with her long term (around 7 years i think). He had no kids so got off light.

This is beside the point anyway, it's good to see these guys with a large follwoing take the red pill and spread the word to other men out there.

Sounds like he was pretty RP already. Enjoyed the benefits of being married, without subjecting himself to divorce rape later.

Eh, I feel for him. It's nowhere near the pain of a divorce, but having to live awkwardly with an ex while she moves out sucks.

Even small shit like this is all it takes for guys to wake up.

Love this guy! He belongs in here!
I love the way he talks about going back to the plantation, that's hilarious! Going to start using that term myself from now on.

Roosh, reach out to him, bring him to the RVF and do an interview with him! It would be an atomic bomb to the manginas, betas, faggots and all the femicunts and SJW! [Image: banana.gif]