rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Institutions of Higher Indoctrination

The Trailer:

The full-length video:

This Fiamengo chick is cool in my books

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Good find. +1

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

There is no point in trying to save the colleges. Burn them all down, and tell men to get real jobs elsewhere. New universities must be started, and hopefully the founders will be wise enough to only let in men.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (10-23-2014 12:59 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

New universities must be started, and hopefully the founders will be wise enough to only let in men.

According to Wikipedia, there are only 5 all-male colleges (that aren't religious-vocational institutions) left in the entire US.

Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades
Hampden-Sydney College
Morehouse College
Saint John's University
Wabash College

The first college on that list, Williamson Free School of Mechanical Trades, sounds pretty cool:

Quote:Quote:

Williamson is the only trade college in the United States of America that gives all students full scholarships to cover tuition, textbooks, and room and board. The school uses their endowment to cover two-thirds of their student costs each year, with the rest coming from private fundraising. The college and its students do not accept federal financial aid.

Programs of study are offered in carpentry, masonry, horticulture, landscaping, turf management, machine tools, painting, and power plant technology.

Almost sounds like a hybrid between college and an apprenticeship...

Universities in the West are the think tanks of feminism. I wish some politician would propose to cancel all gender studies programs and instead spend the money on stuff like foreign aid and various domestic programs for vulnerable girls.

Would like to see the feminists argue against that.

Quote: (10-23-2014 12:59 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

There is no point in trying to save the colleges. Burn them all down, and tell men to get real jobs elsewhere. New universities must be started, and hopefully the founders will be wise enough to only let in men.

Universities will be obsolete in 50-100 years. Even if the inevitable student loan bubble doesn't pop, academic focus (technology, engineering, fields relevant to the measure of human progress) is shifting towards specialized tech fields that require study more closely resembling an apprenticeship. All other fields (humanities, etc.) could be studied remotely, an increasing trend even now.

I think what you'll begin to see is that a degree becomes more a certification of social competency, while the hard sciences form an academic community, likely privatized to a higher degree, outside the mainstream. Social movements will take place online through channels similar to RVF, rather than on physical turf, rendering the concept of a campus as a debate forum obsolete.

It's pretty funny at this point in history though, every day feminism is becoming more and more like the circus. A gathering of clowns and freaks of nature that maybe once had historical significance, that now just dance around an empty tent posting shitty flyers everywhere.

I watched the full-length video and if the students in those audiences and at those protests are in any way representative of young people today then I think that we are truly fucked as a nation going forward.

Imagine what our country is going to look like in a couple of decades when these students and their generational cohort are adults, and they constitute the pool of candidates our country will draw from when future elections take place.

Watched the whole video:

So - this is what trolls and SJW's look like in real life, all the those girls protesting looked fucked in the head.

Notice the guys they were yelling at were calm, polite, and just wanted to listen.

All the while these women are screaming, yelling obscenities, painting with a broad brush. (Notice the short/shaved hair, died hair, piercings, manly voices).

If that's in canada....imagine what's here in the states....100's of times more concentrated.

Stamping out free speech, blocking people from entering a public building, having connections and kicking someone out of a public university space, covering cameras.

You know who else does this ? Crooked cops, fascists, and people up to no good.

They don't want to take the high road and ignore, they want outright destruction, this is a scary precedent.

Quote: (10-23-2014 03:11 PM)Renzy Wrote:  

Imagine what our country is going to look like in a couple of decades when these students and their generational cohort are adults, and they constitute the pool of candidates our country will draw from when future elections take place.

I can imagine - the only element missing is the violence and the SWAT teams being sent against Thought Crime Perpetrators.

Give it time - even today they oust all opposing viewpoints and want to silence it. What will they do in the future:

[Image: attachment.jpg22304]   

[Image: attachment.jpg22305]   

[Image: Equilibrium.jpg]

Never believe in the lie that children and the youth love to "rebel"! They are the most pliable group of them all, because they absolutely desire to be part of their peer-group. With children there is also the added craving to be praised by someone they respect. If they are told in school and media to not respect their parents (mostly without a strong father anyway), then they won't give a rat's ass about the viewpoints of the old generation. Their "rebellion" will only seem to be so, because they have an updated indoctrination.

That is why we will not be able to defeat the system - for every little online victory or guy who takes the Red Pill - thousands of New Thought Police Youth will be coming out of the educational gulags.

The Institution of Higher Intoxication sounds cooler.

I'd hangout there.

Quote: (10-23-2014 04:21 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

That is why we will not be able to defeat the system - for every little online victory or guy who takes the Red Pill - thousands of New Thought Police Youth will be coming out of the educational gulags.

That is excessively fatalistic. Human beings have very plastic minds, and almost any degree of indoctrination can crumble when confronted with reality and with changes on the ground.

What fraction of the hundreds of millions of kids indoctrinated in schools during Hitler's, Stalin's or Mao's reigns remained faithful Nazis or Commies for their entire adult lives? A very small one. Why? Because facts on the ground changed.

There are always some dead-ender holdouts, but when wholesale changes occur, most people can and will discard ideologies that they were seemingly fanatically committed to like a snake sheds its skin. It is part of the great glory and sleaze of the human being. I believe that within our lifetimes, we will see some of this wholesale skin shedding in response to changing realities, and it will be quite a sight to behold. But it won't happen anytime very soon, that is true.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (10-23-2014 05:49 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

That is excessively fatalistic. Human beings have very plastic minds, and almost any degree of indoctrination can crumble when confronted with reality and with changes on the ground.

What fraction of the hundreds of millions of kids indoctrinated in schools during Hitler's, Stalin's or Mao's reigns remained faithful Nazis or Commies for their entire adult lives? A very small one. Why? Because facts on the ground changed.

Hitler, Stalin and Mao were bound to be taken down. It was clear from the beginning as Communism was supported all throughout - they would not have been able to survive without the help of the West. Hitler was financed by the same plutocracy that rules via usury and finance. He was brought up and taken down by the same people.

I would recommend Carroll Quigley and Antony Sutton on that point. And you don't have to believe in any conspiracies while reading those books.

As far as education goes - here is a good take on it - with books freely available for now by Charlotte Izerbyt Thomson - Senior Policy Advisor in the Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), U.S. Department of Education, during the first Reagan Administration, where she first blew the whistle on a major technology initiative which would control curriculum in America's classrooms:

I know - it's bloody Alex Jones, but ignore that - the lady herself speaks the truth.

http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com/

Our control matrix is by far more elaborate and complete than it seems. Frankly it is not different to the power-grab of Alexander the Great or the Romans. The difference this time is that it they work in the shadows behind the scenes and plan in centuries. In any case - knowing history - even their well-planned world-domination scenario will find an end sooner or later. I'll agree with you on that one.

^^^ good book choices Zelcorpion.

I have most of Anthony Sutton's books as well as Carroll Quigleys. Highly recommend them also.

I would recommend John Taylor Gatto's books as well on the education system.