rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's Post on Best and Worst Vacation

Great post.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-best-and-worst...of-my-life

Anybody got any reactions?

WIA

Yeah, my comment.

It looks like Roosh is affirming the (natural?) progression of a maturing male adult. Experiencing life independently on his own terms, seeing the world, setting his goals and reaching them, and enjoying the company of many flavors of women. As he ages and his adventures and pursuits of superficial sex with women begin to yield diminishing returns, he longs for more refinement such as stability, some commitment, etc. It's only a matter of time I feel before he wants to ultimately settle down and perhaps start a family.

I read that post similar to what's happening in my own life.

At 44 I don't have the energy or time compete with a better looking guy in his late 20's in the all night bar or nightclub scene. I go to places where I not been yet and would rather engage in the so called "mini- relationships" thus guaranteeing me enough sexual pleasure on my vacations or work trips.

I think Roosh mentioned he vacationed with Anna too. As you get older, that's the way to go IMHO.

Link doesn't work for some reason.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

^^ Link is broken @ RooshV.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

The articles shows how you can always learn something from a bad situation you're in. It makes you appreciate what you had before.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (10-23-2014 10:58 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Link doesn't work for some reason.

None of the links work on that page.

Here's the post from the RSS feed

No experience in life can take from you without also giving, and no experience can give without taking. One occurs on the surface and is easily visible, but the other takes more reflection, helping you identify the truth, meaning, and value of your life. I had a recent experience in Turkey that did this for me.

In late August I was in the resort city of Alanya, Turkey, a place that was supposed to give me a refreshing break from Eastern Europe and its women. I booked the eleven day trip soon after getting dumped by Anna, with the idea of banging slutty Scandinavian girls on vacation, but I probably did this as a response to some confusing emotions about what I really wanted from women.

The environment of Alanya for banging, it turned out, was the worst I’ve seen since visiting Bolivia back in 2007. It was worse than Washington DC, Copenhagen, and Riga, cities I’ve spared no scorn for. It was so bad I tried to change my flight to leave sooner, but since it was the absolute peak of summer, all flights back home to Ukraine were full.

The negatives of Turkey were numerous:

- Complete inaccessibility of young Turkish girls. They were continually guarded by men or family members.

- Nuclear bomb of horny Turkish men who approached any foreign girl regardless of her beauty.

- Loud, cheesy nightlife with 4 guys for every 1 girl.

- Low quality Scandinavian girls.

- Extreme heat that barely tapered at night.

I knew I’d have a hill to climb in Turkey since I look Turkish (my bloodline is half Iranian and half Armenian), but I grossly underestimated how bad of a responses I’d get. I was treated by girls like a t-shirt or kebab vendor, just another brown man to brush off for the day. It didn’t help that Turkish men had great clown game, and were applying it with passion on girls I wouldn’t touch.

Even worse is that I went solo. On the handful of interactions I made progress on, I couldn’t isolate in the end. Rolling solo in a regular city isn’t so bad, but in a resort location it was the death knell. In eleven days I got nothing, and to add insult to injury, I got some type of infection that holed me up in a little hotel room for several days watching music videos and counting down to when I could return to the relative poosy paradise of Ukraine. It was the worst vacation I’ve ever taken.

If you’ve been reading me for the past couple of years, you’ll have noticed I’m not exactly sure as to the best way to proceed. Combined with the fact that I’ve accomplished what I had set out to do as dreamed by my 25-year-old self, it’s no surprise I’m lacking in direction. My experience in Turkey, along with fleeting clues I’ve recently processed in Russia, Poland, and Ukraine, has made that direction much more clear. Here is what I’m now sure of:

I no longer have the heart or will to do bang or flag missions. I’m not that pleased when I succeed or disappointed when I fail, meaning it no longer brings much value to my life.
I’m not interested in traveling alone. I’ve done it for so long, to so many countries, that I’ve passed the point of diminishing return in what it can provide me. It doesn’t help that any new country I visit simply reminds me of bits and pieces of previous countries.
I must only “travel” to scout out a location for semi-permanent living, to make a legally required border run, or to share an experience with a close male friend or female lover.
I want easy sex and a hundred notches a year from beautiful girls like any other guy, but I can no longer sacrifice quality for quantity. I’m unable to lower my standards even when inebriated. In Turkey I lowered my standards the first two nights but my game wasn’t congruent, and afterwards I felt ashamed at myself for pursuing such low talent. The notching phase of my life is over.
I prefer Eastern European girls above all overs. I did like Latin girls in the past, have banged a couple Asian girls, one black girl, and even one Indian girl, but currently have no desire or curiosity to bang them again. While some Turkish girls were very pretty, my boner is less for them than their dainty European equivalent. I plan to spend the bulk of my remaining days in Eastern Europe.
I need mini-relationships for companionship as much as access to pussy. Loneliness is getting harder to tolerate. I want someone to pass the time with once or twice a week, to brighten up the calm of my normal work week. Male friendship can fill this role also, but it’s often harder to make male friends in foreign cities than to make love with girls.

It’s not enough to state your goals, work towards them, and call it a day. Experience changes your desires and your desires affect your experiences, reacting with each other in an imperfect and unbalanced equation that can leave you absolutely sure of your direction and path one year, but lost the next. A jarring experience like the one I recently had in Turkey forced me to evaluate everything while I sat in my hotel room counting down the days until I could leave. These meditations told me to stop being so spoiled, appreciate the lifestyle that I’ve been able to build up, and to accept that the grass I’ve already found in Eastern Europe is in all likelihood the greenest based on who I am as a man.

The big problems of my life have been solved, and until those new problems appear, life will now become about receiving pleasure from dutiful work, hobbies that challenge me, and connections from both men and women. Thank you, Turkey, for helping me understand that.

Quote: (10-22-2014 04:37 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Great post.

http://www.rooshv.com/the-best-and-worst...of-my-life

Anybody got any reactions?

WIA

Life is about ebbs and flows. Looks like Roosh is going through a cycle. Nothing wrong with that. I admire his honesty in sharing "where he's at".

On a personal level, I'm a little older than he is and I'm "in a different place"; got back from Europe ~2 months ago and am planning a (my first) trip to Asia.

There are no hard, fast, "etched in stone" rules in life. So enjoy life as how you see fit.

My 2 cents.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

I would say his affair with a great girl in Ukraine impacted his life in a way he still hasn't realize the scope of.

Quote:Quote:

I need mini-relationships for companionship as much as access to pussy. Loneliness is getting harder to tolerate. I want someone to pass the time with once or twice a week, to brighten up the calm of my normal work week. Male friendship can fill this role also, but it’s often harder to make male friends in foreign cities than to make love with girls.

Pretty interesting, I forgot, how old is roosh ?

Roosh is 35.

- Clint Barton

Perhaps he's looking for multiple LTR's ? Or I should say more than just the sex with solid women.

I have a main HB 8 that I see twice a week and it's always an enjoyable experience. I always am on the hunt of course. But there's nothing like a women who complements your life.

As for friends, I've had a close knit of friends since high school/college, we may not talk much but when we're together it's like we saw each other last weekend.

Maybe he's missing connecting with people, I admire the fact he's leaving alot out on the table.

I have always been seeking such women/relationships. The problem is, there are so few of them that I have to make use of the more casual options in order to not be celibate between them.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Our perspective on life changes with experience. You can expect to look at things a bit differently every 5 years or so. A 20 yr old guy won't view the world the same way a 30 yr old will. One has a lot more experience than the other and experience makes you jaded.

Here is what I can say looking back over the years. Finding a woman you have a great connection with never grows old and life is better when you have someone like that around. I am fortunate, to have a few of those around. Even when the sex is no longer there, they are still great to have around. I don't even enjoy picking up women that much anymore BUT when I encounter a woman I feel a strong connection with that changes everything. It is those women that I seek now, not the the 9s and 10s that most guys aspire to. If I find two of them a year, I consider myself lucky. It's the same as finding a guy you just like to hang out with.

I'm the same age as Roosh and the sentiments expressed in this blog piece is something I've let slip on the forum now for the past 2-3 years. A lot of the guys I've met in person from the board have also heard my little speech on the weariness of the chase after being in it for 15+years. Not a single one so far has been unable to at least relate or even echo this feeling.

This is the natural order, call it biology if you will. While it is perfectly viable for the male to keep sinking spunk into young snatches well into his 50s the desire to build a nest to nurture and legacy will also be there.

I consider Roosh's blog to be one of the greatest journals of a player ever created. He has pretty much outlasted them all in terms of blogging, so it's interesting to see his development.

That poses the questions, can a player ever get tired of the game? Is there a peak and then a decline? Will he settle for a single girl, or stick to one city and try to play out a small harem?

His hunger for new pussy is constant, but his enthusiasm towards going out and doing the work is diminishing.

My prediction (no offense to Roosh), it that he will slowly become worn down, the length of his mini-relationships will start to expand and his desire for female companionship will grow. It may result in an actual long term relationship, but most likely not marriage.

Kudos to his journey so far.

Umm... Botched the meaning I was trying to convey in that earlier post. I meant that everyone was able too at least relate etc.

Now Steve Jabba is on the same boat, doing the same thing:

http://www.puamarketing.com/blog/the-vil...aWET4bVLvL

"Random shags with even the hottest girls that mean nothing just don’t cut it (infact they can even leave you feeling empty and depressed – I’ve been there, many times)."

Think of it in terms of time relative to age. As time goes on and you get older, you appreciate longer lasting pleasures. The older you get the quicker time appears to pass because your perception of time is relative to how long you've been alive. The pleasure you get from gaming and banging a hottie within 24 hours becomes a far more fleeting pleasure as time goes on, to the point where it becomes such a shallow and seemingly meaningless pursuit that it is barely worth the effort in the first place. It's only natural at that point that you begin to favor longer lasting interaction that gives you more a more consistent deeper pleasure.

Roosh has also touched upon before that the happiness you derive from doing something over and over is very finite. Eventually you will need to pursue other things to find happiness.

Quote: (10-24-2014 07:24 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Now Steve Jabba is on the same boat, doing the same thing:

http://www.puamarketing.com/blog/the-vil...aWET4bVLvL

"Random shags with even the hottest girls that mean nothing just don’t cut it (infact they can even leave you feeling empty and depressed – I’ve been there, many times)."

Isn't Steve Jabba the guy who talked shit on both Roosh and Christian McQueen?

I don't understand how he thinks he's above other Red Pill men....

Sex doesn't last that long. Even if you do an hour of 'love making' what do you do for the other 23 hours and the days in between fucks?

I'm an advocate of being a serial male whore. Having 6-12 month mini relationships with girls with pleasing personalities ( usually foreign as American bitches are abrasive and intolerable and only worth fucks).

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (10-24-2014 01:10 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

I'm an advocate of being a serial male whore. Having 6-12 month mini relationships with girls with pleasing personalities ).

I'm skeptical.

Have you personally done this?

Break down the mechanics.

WIA

This seems to be a major conflict for long term inner-game.

Quote: (10-24-2014 04:15 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

This seems to be a major conflict for long term inner-game.

How is that? Inner-game is being comfortable in whatever field you might undertake. There's no fault in changing paths in your life.

Quote: (10-23-2014 02:59 PM)Clint Barton Wrote:  

Roosh is 35.

I'm much younger than Roosh and in a different stage of my life than he is, but I feel like Roosh is in a unique situation beyond just his age. Hasn't he been traveling the world and gaming women pretty full-time for the past 7 years or so? I'd imagine it's easy to get burnt out by the constant change and instability that comes with that kind of life. Other people would experience it too, but on a different scale, as most people are way less nomadic.

Quote: (10-24-2014 01:10 PM)Dusty Wrote:  

Sex doesn't last that long. Even if you do an hour of 'love making' what do you do for the other 23 hours and the days in between fucks?

I'm an advocate of being a serial male whore. Having 6-12 month mini relationships with girls with pleasing personalities ( usually foreign as American bitches are abrasive and intolerable and only worth fucks).

I think I've seen you say this before, it seems like a smart idea. I'm heading to Korea to teach in a few weeks, and I'm planning on trying something like this. Chasing ONSs can be fun, but mini-relationships will hopefully offer a more stress-free life. I'd probably be going for shorter ones, like 6-10 weeks, but who knows if I find a quality girl maybe I'd go longer.

I'm only 22 and I'm already tired of the hassles that come with hot/cold streaks in regards to ONSs.