rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fat, Female Prius Owner Melts Down On Family In Large Truck

[Image: lol.gif]

What a pretentious douche.

First off, as a man raised in the country, I reflexively am disgusted by people like her. She assumes that he doesn't need a truck, but most guys who drive trucks need them. Just because somebody doesn't need the truck in their profession, doesn't mean they are not hauling shit on the weekends or using it to take their boat to the lake to go fishing.

It's one thing to call somebody out in public, but to swear in front of their kids? That is seriously unacceptable. As a grown woman, she should know better.

While Tuth has noted that women with short hair are damaged, fat women might be worse. This fat sack of lard is so arrogant and full of her self that she feels its her right to accost a regular, hard-working man in front of his family and call him ignorant and small. Look in the mirror, bitch.

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

Why argue with her? Start honking the horn and revving the engine.

Bitch wants to be green? She should start by eating more vegetables and less doughnuts.

Also, if I were that kid's parent, The Blob would need a forklift to come pick her ass up off the pavement after she makes that hand motion at 2:05.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

A fat bitch like this does way more damage to the environment over any truck. Think about all the plastic snack wrappers, waste products, and other shit this oinker roots through in her lifetime.

Not to mention the overall social burden by being an unhinged borderline personality running amok in society.

Mental illness on the rise...

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Fat, completely brain-washed Social Justice Lard-Ball, who thinks she is soooo informed, because she saw Al Gore's carbon scam propaganda video. Indeed - buying a Prius will "reduce your fake carbon-footprint".

Usually the reason such people attack others is because they are so fucking unhappy with their own lives and they trust that the legal system will protect them. See how she gleefully provokes the woman to attack her, so she can sue her in the fucked up US legal system. In Russia she would have been smacked already by the wife with the husband coming in for seconds - and in the end everyone uploading the shit on youtube and having a laugh.

I once encountered one such guy who stopped me in summer to turn down the engine, as I turned it on for the AC and had a talk with a friend in my car. The brain-washing has been truly complete with the modern morons.

I too once believed in the green propaganda in the 80s and 90s, until I had the internet and could reassess the other arguments of the other side and found the mainstream perception more than lacking. The fact is that we actually need more carbon dioxide in our atmosphere since we barely left the medieval ice age and are not even at the levels from 1000 and 2000 years ago when the Romans invaded Germany clad in t-shirts and shorts and the Vikings did agriculture in Greenland. More Carbon Dioxide helps plants grow.

And if she is concerned about the fumes she should just step aside a bit and give it a rest.

As the owner of a pickup truck myself, and as a message to all sanctimonious Prius owners:

[Image: ce68ac2602f1.jpg]

I live a relatively simple life in the country in a northern climate. I would not be able to survive winter without a 4x4.

I have driven 2 (used) 4x4s over the last 15 years. I maintain them myself and drive them until they are dust. I don't have to waste resources and harm "precious mother earth" relying on other people to maintain and produce a "new" vehicle every few years. Think of how many fossil fuels and resources go in to maintaining that tub of lard's shitbox. The resources used to build a "new" vehicle vs. recycling a used vehicle, the resources used to heat, cool, and feed all of the people that bring the car from the earth do her doorstep (miners, transporters, engineers, manufacturers, marketing, salesmen, mechanics and on and on and on). It is mind blowing if you look at the big picture how many resources a worthless drag on society like her consumes compared to a dude who can fix and build shit himself.

I drive 4x4 trucks because I need to. I haul things, I help people, I pull her fat ass out of the ditch in the winter, I build things that actually contribute to society with my trucks. Beyond that, my house is small and simple. Every prissy American woman I have been with has tried to persuade me to move in to a huge wasteful cookie cutter suburb home and finance a new vehicle so she can put on a show of how "blessed" she is on facebook.

Fuck that noise. If you care about the planet, don't ban trucks, BAN SPOILED AMERICAN WOMEN! [Image: smile.gif]

But seriously, the best thing to do, as with any encounter with an irrational person, is to just smile and walk away.

She does realize that her weight is killing her mileage right?

The fat cunt is complaining about exhaust fumes, while holding a cigarette? Wtf.

My heart honesty began to race while watching the video. I'm a pretty easy going guy and most things tend to slide fight off my back but pretentious ignorant cunts like that who go out of their way to harass others make my blood boil like you would not believe. It's bad enough she couldn't mind her own fucking business and just drive awake shaking her head to herself, but she had to come over and just start barking obscenities in front of this man's family? Take your fucking life. You ought to be ashamed.

well I bet she is going to heaven quicker because she owns a Prius.

Leo and Al are smiling down on her.

This is ridiculous. I'm a fairly environmentally friendly guy, but Prius drivers annoy the living hell out of me. No, your shitty car won't save the Earth. This fat bitch would be better off driving a pickup and in exchange, eating local, sustainable foods and walking/biking more frequently.

Fat fuck snob.

Isn't this a dupe video? Or is this another prius fatty SJW?

video should have ended with a burnout in the parking lot.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I get that the truck owner is just a normal dude, but I would have loved this video a lot more if he trolled the fuck out of her.

If it was me, I would have started revving the engine while yelling at her, "FOR EVERY GALLON OF GAS YOU USE, I'LL BURN THROUGH FIFTY. NOW PARDON ME WHILE I GO HOME TO MY MCMANSION AND THROW A HUNDRED POUNDS OF PLASTIC IN THE GARBAGE BIN. MY CARBON FOOTPRINT IN ONE HOUR IS GREATER THAN THE ENTIRE STATE OF VERMONT IN A YEAR."

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This sums up Prius owners:
http://m.sfgate.com/opinion/article/Oh-s...581016.php

I read this article when it came out, and continue to cite it often...because I, as well, drive a diesel puking, environment killing, dead Prius towing F250.

My favotire snip:
"While just 36 percent cited fuel economy as a prime motivator for buying a Prius, 57 percent said their main reason was that 'it makes a statement about me.'"

Yes it does, and that statement is, "you're a snooty cunt."

that lady...

I don't understand why the guy even stuck around to record it. Even if I didn't have an awesome response like revving the engine and saying "I can't hear you over the noise!" or "I have to roll up my window because of all this exhaust!" why the heck didnt he just move his truck and shut up. That is my first response when I have kids, is to get them to safety first, then engage in shit. I would have no idea if that lady had a gun in her car etc but was clearly fucked in the head and I wouldn't be willing to take a chance.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Quote: (10-22-2014 10:31 AM)Dr. Howard Wrote:  

that lady...

I don't understand why the guy even stuck around to record it. Even if I didn't have an awesome response like revving the engine and saying "I can't hear you over the noise!" or "I have to roll up my window because of all this exhaust!" why the heck didnt he just move his truck and shut up. That is my first response when I have kids, is to get them to safety first, then engage in shit. I would have no idea if that lady had a gun in her car etc but was clearly fucked in the head and I wouldn't be willing to take a chance.

The guy in the video sounds beta as hell.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

This is an oldie but a goodie.

Interesting how a lot of these statement-makers don't understand the origin of the heavy metal elements that make up their Prius batteries (nickel) or the geopolitical and environment ramifications of our increasing dependency on things like nickel, lithium, etc. There's a trade-off with any motive power, but the disconnect between reality and perception is strong with many Prius owners.

And its even more of a shame because its a damn good car (2nd gen XW20-present) pigeonholed by wannabe greenies.

This one's always good for a laugh.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned, notice how she doesn't even miss a beat as the truck driver is recording. I imagine a normal person would tone it down a bit knowing that video is not under their control. So either she genuinely didn't give a fuck and wanted to make sure this guy knew how he was killing polar bears or whatnot, or she just as stupidly thought "this will go out and spread my message even further!".

Of course, that assumes this creature is capable of an original thought.

"Nothing comes easier than madness in the world today
Mass paranoia is a mode not a malady"
Bad Religion - The Defense

Mental illness is a helluva thing.

Quote: (10-22-2014 12:22 AM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

A fat bitch like this does way more damage to the environment over any truck. Think about all the plastic snack wrappers, waste products, and other shit this oinker roots through in her lifetime.

Not to mention the overall social burden by being an unhinged borderline personality running amok in society.

Not to mention all the solid and liquid waste she produces and the methane gas she emits into the atmosphere.

[Image: b1voFfm.gif]

Rolling Coal Baby

What she saves in fuel, she more than makes up in food consumption...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ok, it was one thing to make her point. In fact, she didn't need to make a point, she could have simply asked:"Hey, could you turn off your engine, I came over here in the parking lot to get away from noise and exhaust," instead of a SJW rant on environmental issues.

But cussing in front of the kids, then come back to explain to the other truck owner's kids why she was being such a cunt, interrupting the mother explaining how out of line she was in the first place is completely unacceptable.