rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Miss Hitler 2014

Miss Hitler 2014

[Source]

A bunch of Russian and Ukranian girls are submitting photos of themselves to a Facebook NAZI group that is holding a "Miss Hitler 2014" beauty pageant. You win by the number of likes your pictures have.

[Image: Screen-Shot-2014-10-16-at-11.19.33-AM489791584.png]

So far, WB every single one of them.

[Image: lol.gif]

Miss Hitler 2014

The popularity of neo-Nazism in Russia and Eastern Europe never ceases to puzzle me. After all, in Hitler's worldview Slavs were slave laborers at best, but most of these people were supposed to get exterminated to make room for ethnic Germans and Nordic people. What is this? Lack of knowledge of the Nazi ideology? Self-loathing?

As a German, I would hatefuck these broads, though. Hate refers to their ideas here, not their race, just to make myself clear. I'm not averse to date and reproduce with a decent Russian Leninist.

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 07:40 AM)Flint Wrote:  

The popularity of neo-Nazism in Russia and Eastern Europe never ceases to puzzle me. After all, in Hitler's worldview Slavs were slave laborers at best, but most of these people were supposed to get exterminated to make room for ethnic Germans and Nordic people. What is this? Lack of knowledge of the Nazi ideology? Self-loathing?

As a German, I would hatefuck these broads, though.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

I think a lot of it probably has less to do with Hitler himself, and more to do with just plain rebellion - you know? They want to be edgy, they want to be a part of a counter culture that shocks and slaps tradition in the face, so they gravitate towards extremes like this.

Just my guess, anyway. I've never visited those countries, so I can't speak to their culture.

Miss Hitler 2014

I'd rawdawg these Nazi bitches. [Image: hump.gif]

Also, what if find interesting is how attractive these Eastern Euro Nazi chicks are. In the USA, neo-Nazi chicks are mostly tatted up freaks that you wouldn't want to bang with a ten foot pole.

Miss Hitler 2014

I think the Naziphilia you see nowadays is merely a celebration of whiteness, not necessarily Germans and/or Aryans.

Follow me on Twitter

Read my Blog: Fanghorn Forest

Miss Hitler 2014

Are there neo-Nazi Jews and gypsies as well as neo-Nazi Slavs?

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 08:26 AM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Are there neo-Nazi Jews and gypsies as well as neo-Nazi Slavs?

Here you go:

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,...77,00.html

Quote:Quote:

Israeli neo-Nazis arrested

Police arrest eight youths suspected of being members of a local neo-Nazi cell. Group members assaulted minority groups, spray-painted swastikas. Before court hearing Sunday, suspects deny allegations, say 'tattoos mean nothing'

Eight teenagers from Petach Tikva were arrested recently on suspicion of membership in a local neo-Nazi cell. According to police, the cell is headed by 19-year-old Eli Buanitov, a city resident known as 'Nazi Eli'.

Buanitov is suspected of having led his peers in cruel attacks on innocent by-standers, including minorities such as gays, foreign workers, and homeless people, as well as men wearing kippot.

Miss Hitler 2014

I'm also confused at this love for Hitler, but not surprised. Here in Croatia, there is a cult-like following of NDH, the nazi satellite state that existed for a few years after Hitler conquered the 1st Yugoslavia. It was one of the most vile countries in the regard of exterminating Jews & C.O., even worse than Vichy France, and it sold off the entire Croatian coastline to Mussolini. Yet it still has nationalist Croats worshipping it. Their stupidity will never stop amazing me.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Miss Hitler 2014

"OJ killed two people, and he doesn't get shit. Hitler killed millions and he gets whole channels about him."

Chris Rock (paraphrased) from Opie & Anthony

Miss Hitler 2014

[Image: waffen-ss-soldiers-welcomed-by-ukrainian-girls.jpg]

This goes back a very long time. In many parts of Eastern Europe (especially Ukraine) the Germans were welcomed as liberators. It was only after the partisan warfare dragged on for a while that public opinion began to shift; the SS was notoriously cruel in punishing entire villages for partisan activity, even in places like Italy.

I think for many today, worshiping Nazis or Hitler is a way of rebelling against Communism, multiculturalism, etc. ("If only Hitler had won, things wouldn't be this way..") as it gives them a clear historical alternative. Like the Confederate flag in the US, Nazi symbolism is more metaphorical and helps form group identity along philosophical and ideological lines, without directly representing the group itself or its past actions (symbol of states rights or slavery? Anti-semitism and genocide, or white heritage, anti-Communism, etc.?)

Miss Hitler 2014

I completely agree with Flint here.
I have met a lot of Russians who got a "white power" mindset and admiring Hitler, but they ALWAYS seem to miss the point that Slavic people was seen as subhumans according to Hitler. I wonder if there is something missing from the history lessons they are taught in school.

In Hungary and Poland I've bumped into same kind of people and they also didn't look like Germanic and Nordic people.

Russians has a quite rascist mindset but they always put themselves in the same categhory as Germanic/Nordic people.

And now with todays politics, and the propaganda in Russian media, the Russians has become even more patriothic than they used to be. And it's impossible to even talk with them about this, because everything that isn't agreeable from Putin's view is "American Propaganda"

[Image: facepalm2.gif]

Miss Hitler 2014

Russia has the National Bolshevist Party, their symbols and color scheme are reminiscent:

[Image: 200px-Yuliya.jpg]

[Image: 1242_01_OtherRussia.jpg]

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 09:18 AM)Chaos Wrote:  

everything that isn't agreeable from Putin's view is "American Propaganda"

Slightly OT, but this is an interesting concept to me. I often wonder if Putin's approval ratings and things are legitimate. US media tells us that it's all rigged, Russian media says it isn't, and I wonder if the truth is somewhere in the middle.

It's one of those things you can never know until you reach an afterlife with some sort of elevated point of view, you know?

Things like this are always deeper than you'd expect, and its hard as an outsider to truly gauge what's going one.

Also:

^Damn.

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 09:01 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

[Image: waffen-ss-soldiers-welcomed-by-ukrainian-girls.jpg]

This goes back a very long time. In many parts of Eastern Europe (especially Ukraine) the Germans were welcomed as liberators. It was only after the partisan warfare dragged on for a while that public opinion began to shift; the SS was notoriously cruel in punishing entire villages for partisan activity, even in places like Italy.

This picture is very telling. Of all the SS men in this photo not one is looking at the older woman. One is looking at the camera and the other five are focused squarely on the younger chick.

Miss Hitler 2014

@chaos, you have met a lot of Russians? even if you met 200 Russians who happened to have a 'white power' mentality, it still would say nothing about the majority of the population. Most Russians don't give a rat's ass about hiTler or Nazism. Russia is one of the most diverse nations on earth. Get back to me after you've lived in the northern caucuses for instance, where dozens and dozens of nationalities exist in peace, tthe war in Chechnya notwithstanding.

Miss Hitler 2014

I have a fantasy that i'm a spy for the allied nations and i get caught. Then when they bring me in for interrogation where i find out i'm being interrogated by a smoking hot tall, big boobed blonde blue eyed female nazi officer. Then sometime during the interrogation i break free and fuck the shit out of Helga(she's named that in my fantasy for some reason) in all her holes. She becomes addicted to my dick and changes her loyalty from the nazi party to me then helps me escape and i take her with me because she has useful information and is one good fuck that i later find out is also bisexual but never had threesomes before, so we set out to change that[Image: banana.gif]

Miss Hitler 2014

I'm not averse to date and reproduce with a decent Russian Leninist.

What about an indecent one?[Image: idhitit.gif]

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 09:52 AM)perverted sage Wrote:  

I have a fantasy that i'm a spy for the allied nations and i get caught. Then when they bring me in for interrogation where i find out i'm being interrogated by a smoking hot tall, big boobed blonde blue eyed female nazi officer. Then sometime during the interrogation i break free and fuck the shit out of Helga(she's named that in my fantasy for some reason) in all her holes. She becomes addicted to my dick and changes her loyalty from the nazi party to me then helps me escape and i take her with me because she has useful information and is one good fuck that i later find out is also bisexual but never had threesomes before, so we set out to change that[Image: banana.gif]

That's fantastic, Captain...

Miss Hitler 2014

Hitler took his ideology too far. These people are celebrating a strong leader that rejects multiculturalism and focuses more on national unity through a strong family and gainful employment towards a larger goal (whatever it may be).

Although, I do find this hilarious. Neo-nazi jews and slavs. Oy vay guys, read Mein Kempf. Hitler had some good ideas, but pushed too far on certain things that were unnecessary alienating more moderate individuals.

Hitler would have won had he not been as overzealous. He was in seen as the third option in a choice between communists and the prevailing aristocracy.

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 09:28 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

^Damn.

Come on guys. Are you telling me you can't go to an American college campus and see plenty of white girls just as attractive as her? Sans the Nazi brainwashing? Go to UC Santa Barbara or USC or FSU or ASU. Geez. Hell, I've seen Brazilian, Colombian and Argentinian girls that look EXACTLY like her.

The Slavophilia on RVF is amusing sometimes.

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 11:06 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

Hitler took his ideology too far. These people are celebrating a strong leader that rejects multiculturalism and focuses more on national unity through a strong family and gainful employment towards a larger goal (whatever it may be).

Although, I do find this hilarious. Neo-nazi jews and slavs. Oy vay guys, read Mein Kempf. Hitler had some good ideas, but pushed too far on certain things that were unnecessary alienating more moderate individuals.

Hitler would have won had he not been as overzealous. He was in seen as the third option in a choice between communists and the prevailing aristocracy.

Hitler did good with peacefully remilitarizing the Rhine and annexing Austria and the Sudetenland but went full retard with the invasion of Poland and his fantasy of a German empire in the east. It's too bad there wasn't a more savy German leader who could've done that and then acquire Danzig and come to some agreement with Poland over the corridor(like special transiting rights between the core of Germany and Eastern Prussia) while averting a world war (or any war for that matter).

Miss Hitler 2014

I'm always fascinated by the following paradox:

Hitler believed that Christianity was too tame and cumbersome, and that Islam would be the way of the future, but would be spread by the superior Germans, with Arabs becoming a side dish.

Black people, especially young men, becoming "enlightened" in America, and "seeing the oppression of the white man for what it is", convert to Islam in the name of "black power".

Neo-Nazis in the US [and elsewhere obviously] hate black people.

Just shows you that all of this shit, and especially fighting someone over religion, is total shyte. I'll clue you in, all of your religions are equally correct - they are all wrong.

You don't get there till you get there

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 09:01 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

I think for many today, worshiping Nazis or Hitler is a way of rebelling against Communism, multiculturalism, etc. ("If only Hitler had won, things wouldn't be this way..") as it gives them a clear historical alternative. Like the Confederate flag in the US, Nazi symbolism is more metaphorical and helps form group identity along philosophical and ideological lines, without directly representing the group itself or its past actions (symbol of states rights or slavery? Anti-semitism and genocide, or white heritage, anti-Communism, etc.?)

The Russian NKVD often dressed up as Germans and did the very same things German's are accused of.

They don't always get away with it though - The Katyn Massacre

Quote:Quote:

"The massacre was prompted by NKVD chief Lavrentiy Beria's proposal to execute all captive members of the Polish Officer Corps, dated 5 March 1940, approved by the Soviet Politburo, including its leader, Joseph Stalin. The number of victims is estimated at about 22,000.[1] The victims were murdered in the Katyn Forest in Russia, the Kalinin and Kharkiv prisons, and elsewhere. Of the total killed, about 8,000 were officers taken prisoner during the 1939 Soviet invasion of Poland, another 6,000 were police officers, and the rest were arrested Polish intelligentsia the Soviets deemed to be "intelligence agents, gendarmes, landowners, saboteurs, factory owners, lawyers, officials and priests".[1]

The government of Nazi Germany announced the discovery of mass graves in the Katyn Forest in 1943. When the London-based Polish government-in-exile asked for an investigation by the International Red Cross, Stalin immediately severed diplomatic relations with it. The Soviet Union claimed the victims had been murdered by the Nazis in 1941, and continued to deny responsibility for the massacres until 1990, when it officially acknowledged and condemned the perpetration of the killings by the NKVD, as well as the subsequent cover-up by the Soviet government."

G

Miss Hitler 2014

I'm surprised no one has called it for what it really is: attention whoring.

Good god its already spread to EU. At this rate the consequences are going to be catastrophic.

Miss Hitler 2014

Quote: (10-18-2014 07:45 AM)Alpha Wrote:  

As a German, I would hatefuck these broads, though.

Never underestimate the stupidity of people.

I think a lot of it probably has less to do with Hitler himself, and more to do with just plain rebellion - you know? They want to be edgy, they want to be a part of a counter culture that shocks and slaps tradition in the face, so they gravitate towards extremes like this.

Just my guess, anyway. I've never visited those countries, so I can't speak to their culture.

In Russian prisons, prisoners would get tattoos of Nazi imagery, not because they were Nazis themselves but as a 'fuck you' to the Communist regime.