rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico or Colombia?

Mexico or Colombia?

I'm on a recent Latina woman kick due to banging a hot one here in the USA.

I want to go to either Colombia or Mexico. I think the Colombian women, at least the pictures I've seen, are beautiful with their thick behinds and nice breasts. But, I've been reading more and more that the gringo factor is all but gone in Medellin ( where I was thinking of going ) and the girls there aren't really easier than girls in the USA like they used to be back in the early 2000s. Perhaps I'm wrong as all it is is heresay and someone can set me straight.

Then, I read a recent post about Mexico city ( where I'd visit in Mexico) how this guy was getting eye fucked and good action most places he went . Albeit, this post was from a black guy, but I am assuming white Americans would do well here as well.

I'd like to hear some perspectives on where would I get the most bang for my buck day gaming and doing some night game as a 6'2 clean cut, slim youngish looking 44 year old white guy with light brown hair. I'd also like to know if my perceptions are off and what is the magnitude of the "gringo factor" in both Mexico and Colombia. Where is it more favorable if either? Like I mentioned earlier, depending on which country I pick....I'm looking at Medellin or Mexico City .

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Mexico or Colombia?

I think you left out a pretty important piece of information here...how long are you planning on going?

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (10-12-2014 09:55 PM)Americas Wrote:  

I think you left out a pretty important piece of information here...how long are you planning on going?

Two weeks. Two and a half at most.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Mexico or Colombia?

Two weeks in Mexico City isn't a lot of time. The city is huge and the logistics can be troubling for some people (don't know what your travelling experience is like). Secondly, Mexico is high level social circle game, which can be penetrated with the right approaches, but time is required to often break these things down. Colombia, from my experience is less comparatively speaking.

There is also a greater degree of pipelining possibilities for Colombia than Mexico. From what I have seen, online dating isn't much of a thing in Mexico. With Latinamericancupid and Colombiancupid, you could potentially line up a number of dates before even stepping foot in Medellin.

It also depends if you are actually interested in anything else while you there. For me, Mexico City kicks the living bejezus out of anything Medellin has to offer except for raw percentages of good looking girls. Better food, better nightlife, better history, better culture, better infrastructure, you name it, Mexico City beats it. Mexico City is also a lot safer than Medellin. I wouldn't even go to approximately half of Medellin in the day time let alone when darkness falls, I have never been uncomfortable in any place in Mexico City.

What's your Spanish level like? Probably a lot more English speakers in Mexico City than Medellin, though you will miss a lot of opportunities in either if your proficiency is poor.

So yeah, if you are going for the sole purpose of getting your dick wet, Medellin might be the better choice because of easier game + pipelining + higher raw numbers of attractive girls. However, if you are going more for the experience Mexico City would be my choice personally.

For the record, I don't think either of these places are going to be "gringo god status" by any means. If you are attractive and look like a gringo, you will get higher levels of attention than you would at home, but you will need game to hit multiple girls in two weeks there is no way around it. I wouldn't say either of these countries are particularly known for one night stands, but I have done it before but it's more of a time/place/luck thing than anything else. For the majority of girls, you are looking at 2-3 dates, particularly the higher you go up on the attractiveness scale.

Mexico or Colombia?

There are white Mexicans. As in Mexicans who look more European than you so Gringo factor will be irrelevant unless your dumpster diving in barrios. With that being said, I can't speak on Colombia but Mexico city is a world class city in my opinion. Lots to see and do outside of women

Mexico or Colombia?

What about Guadalajara and Bogota? We don't hear as much about these cities. I heard from one poster on another forum that Guadalajara has a lot of hot, white latinas, can anyone confirm this?

Also, Bogota, why not Bogota? That city looks spectacular, like the New York or Chicago of South America. What does the smaller Medellin have that Bogota lacks?

Mexico or Colombia?

Good detailed info in this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40363-page-3.html

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (10-13-2014 09:52 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Also, Bogota, why not Bogota? That city looks spectacular, like the New York or Chicago of South America. What does the smaller Medellin have that Bogota lacks?

As someone who's lived a year+ in both Medellin and Bogota (I've been meaning to write a report), I would definitely pick Medellin for a two week trip. Bogota's advantages reveal themselves more over longer stays, since Medellin's relative shortcomings in terms of cultural offerings (museums, restaurants, shows, more diverse nightlife, etc) start to become a little more glaring.

But for just a couple of weeks I'd say Medellin hands down. Bogota might be like the Chicago of South America, but who wants to go to Chicago on a foreign vacation? Medellin has a much more "Colombian" vibe to it in my opinion. You'll get the warmth of the people, the gorgeous half-dressed girls on the streets (Bogota is usually too cold for this), the rolling green hills around the city, and the laid-back vibe. Bogota in turn is colder, both temperature wise and people wise, as you might expect from a capital city, and for the most parts it's just an urban sprawl.

Also, for my money there is nothing sexier than a Paisa girl, with the possible exception of the Cariocas. You'll see a lot more curves (fake and real) in Medellin then you will in Bogota, which is a huge plus for me.

Don't get me wrong, I love both cities, and as a New Yorker Medellin's provincial nature definitely got to me at times. But for OP's purposes Medellin would be the spot.

That said, one consideration would be Spanish ability. There is without a doubt a greater level of English spoken in Bogota, so if OP is uncomfortable holding conversations in Spanish then that would be a factor

Mexico or Colombia?

So it's kind of like a foreigner bypassing the biggest metros and going to Kansas City to experience real, deep American culture and people? I see now.

My Spanish is conversational, I need to brush up. I think I could do a 1-2 week trip and pipeline through ColombianCupid. It looks like there's a lot of more european-looking women in Medellin? Are they fashionable (dresses, heels, etc?).

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (10-13-2014 11:13 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

So it's kind of like a foreigner bypassing the biggest metros and going to Kansas City to experience real, deep American culture and people? I see now.

I wouldn't say that. There's a reason this forum has so many threads about Medellin, and why it's becoming such a popular travel destination in general. It would be like Kansas City being more popular to tourists than NY/San Fran/LA etc, which obviously isn't the case. Part of it is because Medellin is awesome, and part of it is because Bogota is still largely a dangerous, grimy, third world urban sprawl. I was mugged at gun point twice there in just over a year, versus no problems whatsoever in Medellin, where in my experience the crime is much more concentrated.

That said, you're right in that if you want the true Colombian experience, Medellin is a better place to get it.

Mexico or Colombia?

I'm going to drop a Colombia thread in the next couple of days where I'll discuss this stuff in more detail, so as not to derail the general Mexico/Colombia comparison thrust of this thread

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (10-13-2014 09:52 AM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

What about Guadalajara and Bogota? We don't hear as much about these cities. I heard from one poster on another forum that Guadalajara has a lot of hot, white latinas, can anyone confirm this?

Guadalajara has beautiful women, almost on par with Medellin, but GDL is not a good place for a short 2 week trip. It is a much more conservative city compared to places like Mexico City, or Medellin.

Mexico or Colombia?

Are Colombian women as thick and dark as Dominican women

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (02-24-2018 11:29 PM)mamluke13 Wrote:  

Are Colombian women as thick and dark as Dominican women

No.

Mexico or Colombia?

Never been to Colombia, but lived 6 months in Mexico and I loved it there.
I think you can't do anything wrong with either Colombia or Mexico. Mexican culture and food is awesome though!

I'm a really shy guy concerning girls (which is why I just decided to join this forum), and I felt it wasn't hard at all to get interest from girls over there. So if you have some game I'm sure you can do very well. Also they are super friendly, curious where you from, and easy to talk to (Probably the same can be said from Colombian girls, but probably you need more dates before something will happen, not sure). Also you need to be more direct with Colombian girls, the guy still takes the lead (which should be normal, but not always easy). I felt Mexican girls just follow their emotions quickly and aren't afraid to take action and kiss you first.

Mexico or Colombia?

I dont think Medellin is a good place for a short vacation. Problem being (especially if you are american) that girls know that gringos come here to do drugs and fuck hookers. If you dont speak any spanish people will label you pretty hard.

With that said you can still do well obviously, i dont agree about you have to go on multiple dates in Colombia. Its pretty rare that i go on multiple dates with the same girl in Colombia and same for my friends. Gringo factor also still exists and is pretty good compared to many other big cities in latin america. However i think you are just better off going to some smaller city in Colombia. Because Medellin is pretty damn boring, i cant imagine going there on vacation. Its a cool place to live in if you have a purpose (studying/working). Girls are for sure going to be easier if you go to a 3rd tier city.

And when it comes to girls I dont really think Mexico is worth visiting unless you travel heaps. You have DR, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru and so on next to Mexico pretty much and I would rate all of them higher than Mexican girls.

Mexico or Colombia?

Which place would be better for a home base while still traveling frequently Mexico or Columbia?

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (05-21-2018 01:31 PM)pargan Wrote:  

Which place would be better for a home base while still traveling frequently Mexico or Columbia?

Mexico

Mexico or Colombia?

With Spanish it's this order:
1. Medellin
2. Lima
3. Bogota
4. Mexico city
5. Guadalajara

Without Spanish:
1. Bogota
2. Lima
3. Medellin
4. Mexico City
5. Guadalajara

If girls aren't a priority:
1. Mexico City
2. The rest

Mexico or Colombia?

I need some input for my summer 2k19 plan. I have two options in my mind but I cannot make up my mind, I would like to go for roughly a month or more.

A) Return to Mexico
Pros:
- I know more Spanish
- I have a girl there which loves me and I can go to her mansion in the mountains and bang all day, as well as go to the beach with her
- I have multiple girls I can hit up in Mexico City and in Guadalajara
- I have some true friends there which miss me
- Get to see new places outside of Mexico City
Cons:
- I will not see any new country
- I won't leave my comfort zone as much as I have already been there - spend most of my time with my girl and game less
- My girl might lose interest by the time I get there and I won't be able to see her (she might get another "boyfriend")

B) Go to Colombia for the first time
Pros:
- Going to COLOMBIA
- Have family relatives there which I can see
- Have a few connections in Bogota, Medellin
- Put me out of my comfort zone more
Cons:
- Will be more expensive - I cannot stay at my relatives house if I want to pull girls back, neither can I stay at my girls house or go travel with her
- Most likely harder to game
- For a 20 year old it is probably a worse place to game than Mexico (although I don't know for sure)
- More dangerous

I am swinging more to option A as I know I will have all my life to go to Colombia, or do I? Should I experience Colombia before it gets worse or will it still be as good as advertised in a few years?

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (01-19-2019 03:28 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

I need some input for my summer 2k19 plan. I have two options in my mind but I cannot make up my mind, I would like to go for roughly a month or more.

A) Return to Mexico
Pros:
- I know more Spanish
- I have a girl there which loves me and I can go to her mansion in the mountains and bang all day, as well as go to the beach with her
- I have multiple girls I can hit up in Mexico City and in Guadalajara
- I have some true friends there which miss me
- Get to see new places outside of Mexico City
Cons:
- I will not see any new country
- I won't leave my comfort zone as much as I have already been there - spend most of my time with my girl and game less
- My girl might lose interest by the time I get there and I won't be able to see her (she might get another "boyfriend")

B) Go to Colombia for the first time
Pros:
- Going to COLOMBIA
- Have family relatives there which I can see
- Have a few connections in Bogota, Medellin
- Put me out of my comfort zone more
Cons:
- Will be more expensive - I cannot stay at my relatives house if I want to pull girls back, neither can I stay at my girls house or go travel with her
- Most likely harder to game
- For a 20 year old it is probably a worse place to game than Mexico (although I don't know for sure)
- More dangerous

I am swinging more to option A as I know I will have all my life to go to Colombia, or do I? Should I experience Colombia before it gets worse or will it still be as good as advertised in a few years?

Sounds like Option A is a no brainer. What is it about Colombia that attracts you? You have all of the perceived benefits in Option A.

Mexico or Colombia?

That's very simple:
Mexico if you don't know Spanish. Colombia if you do speak Spanish or have strong non-verbal game.

In case you want to study Spanish, always go with Colombia.

Mexico or Colombia?

Both..... hot women exist in both countries and have their own individual pros, cons and vibe. Point is each person is different. You need to experience both to answer your question.

Mexico or Colombia?

Colombia has hotter, sluttier girls overall but Mexico blows Colombia out of the water in many ways such as infrastructure, efficient customer service, food and beaches. I always enjoy my quick (2 week) trips to Mexico since it's a direct/cheap 5 hour flight from Canada and everything is set up to be very easy and convenient for the western traveller. Colombia on the other hand has a less developed tourism industry, things don't run so smoothly there and there's more poverty/crime but it's still a decent time. Either way if you pick your destination well (Cartagena or Medellin, Cancun or Guadalajera for example) you will have a fun trip.

Mexico or Colombia?

Quote: (01-19-2019 03:28 PM)Mikestar Wrote:  

Can confirm. Colombian girls usually go for much older guys, and if you don't have any Spanish they REALLY won't look at you.
So Mexico would be the better choice at this point in time. But make plans later in life to hit up Colombia.