rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Items Girls Have Left Behind

We all know the typical hair tie or bobby pin that inevitably gets left behind after a girl leaves your place/car/parents house/girlfriends house/etc.

Lets start a collection of oddities that we have no idea where they came from, but they ended up there. And I'm not talking the simple stuff.

-I have a lotion left in my car from god knows who.
-I have a belly button ring from I have a hunch.
-A few thongs, again cannot be traced to original owners.

List the weirdest items that girls have left behind for you to find at a later date (probably to make us remember them, but I cannot say I can remember who any of these items belong to).

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

One girl left an earring in my car, another left a shoe.

Underwear with skid marks!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Bikinis and stds

I am the cock carousel

[Image: 9780674064430.jpg]

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Once,I did laundry at home...took it back to my place. Had two pair of panties...confused I tried to give them to my main girl, thinking she had mixed her stuff in.

She said they weren't hers..there was a huge fallout. She thought she was a genius..figuring out that I had smashed some other girl and was dumb enough to keep the panties and give them to her.

Turns out they were my mom's underwear..

I am the cock carousel

Pins and underwear are fairly common. Some of the oddest things girls have left at my place:

- Her dirty socks. These where from a late night booty call and it was raining that day, so Im assuming that they where wet and she just said fuck it.

- One high heeled shoe. Did she walked out with just one shoe? Ill never know.

- A purse. Just some makeup and a keychain. No IDs, no cards, nothing.

- A dress. Checked my closet and nothing was missing, so my guess is that she was carrying another dress in her bag or she walked out naked.

- Her best friend. [Image: banana.gif]

Also, once when giving the app a thourough clean up, I found a thong behind the fridge. No clue on that one.

Quote:Quote:

One girl left an earring in my car, another left a shoe

I used to have one of those spherical fishbowls full of earrings, pins, and jewelry left behind by girls, until I thought, why the fuck am I keeping this garbage? and threw them all away.

Quote:Quote:

Underwear with skid marks!

A girl was staying over and asked me for something to sleep in, I gave her a white undershirt. Next morning, after she left, I noticed that the shirt had a skid mark.

I laughed for half an hour. Then threw it away.

I did keep banging her for a while, never mentioned it to her.

Hair extensions and underwear. It always makes a good excuse to bring her back to your place.

Her virginity

I think leaving stuff behind is some instinctual way that women mark their territory.

The one thing pissed me off was when she left with my good polo on and left her dirty shit behind. I didn't want to see her again so had to say goodbye to the polo

GHD hair straighteners.

Might not have come up on your search as it's a weird one to search for but:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-38146.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5014.html

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-33176.html

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

2 ex gfs left their glasses in my room, and the hairpins of course

Got a modest little collection of panties, shirts, dresses, sunglasses, dresses, skirts, bobby pins. Every once in a long while I find a used condom I had taken off when I was drunk and forgot about.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Leather jacket, heels, t-shirt, skirts, millions of bobby pins, dresses, handcuffs, bikinis, lingerie.

Got a nice collection of earrings now, from a pearl to plugs.

Found a random bottle of some sort of spray.

A few weeks ago, I dropped a girl off at work after about the tenth night she'd stayed over - she had cleaned my house the night before so she deserved it. I had the day off so I went back home for some more sleep. Before I went back to sleep, I opened a drawer to get something, only to discover that she had taken over one of my drawers without asking. She had actually transferred all my clothes to another drawer, and left a supply of clothes, cosmetics and tampons. There were no previous warning signs - no craziness, clingyness, or anything else. She had been treating me incredibly nicely and I couldn't help but reciprocate so it's possible she got the wrong idea. But I couldn't for the life of me understand what was going through her head, as if she hadn't even considered that it was way out of line. I maintained radio silence for a week after, but eventually had her round again. She didn't say anything when she saw all her stuff in a plastic bag, but obviously got the hint because she took everything home the next morning. It's a pity because apart from that she was a pretty cool girl except for that one HUGE mistake.

A framed photo of us together in the club from a few weeks back

Quote: (10-07-2014 05:33 AM)Horus Wrote:  

A few weeks ago, I dropped a girl off at work after about the tenth night she'd stayed over - she had cleaned my house the night before so she deserved it.

Tenth night in a row, or tenth night in a couple months?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (10-07-2014 12:26 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (10-07-2014 05:33 AM)Horus Wrote:  

A few weeks ago, I dropped a girl off at work after about the tenth night she'd stayed over - she had cleaned my house the night before so she deserved it.

Tenth night in a row, or tenth night in a couple months?

Tenth in one and a half months. Couple of nights a week. Don't worry I didn't go down that road.

Most have left underwear. Which I still don't get. If you were wearing underwear when you got here, how could forget to put it back on? One chick even 'forgot' her underwear on the way to church.

I had one girl whose camera must have fallen out while we were making out or she was sleeping. Anyways, I didn't find it for several weeks in between the couch cushions when we were looking for the TV remote.

Their dignity

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

Quote: (10-07-2014 01:44 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Tenth in one and a half months. Couple of nights a week. Don't worry I didn't go down that road.

Thats way too much for an irregular. Never more than once a week, and never less than once a month is my rule.

And never on the weekends. Even if I have nothing else to do that night.