rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New dating app forces men to passes several challenges to see pics of girls

Two women decided that online dating was too creepy, so they created an app where females on the site can screen through men while the men can't see them until they jump through random challenges and first gain approval from their pictures, videos, and words. So it's kind of like Tinder where you can't see the girl's photo but she can see yours.

Quote:Quote:

. The free iPhone app, currently launched to a select market in Seattle in August (with an Android release coming shortly), allows women to peruse men’s pictures and their answers to the “Question of the Day” (“You found a magic lamp and get three wishes. What are they?”) and view their Video Challenges (“Show us a hidden gem in Seattle”). If a woman is suitably impressed by a man’s answers, she can make herself visible to him. Only then can he see what she looks like.

[...]

Siren is also up against people’s innately shallow behavior: With only one photo for the profile picture, the app de-emphasizes the visual, in favor of wit and intelligence.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2...ppxml.html

A man is expected to write witty essays and make videos just for the chance at looking at pictures of a girl.

http://www.siren.mobi

[Image: LZjpwwI.png]

And an interesting quote about Tinder...

Quote:Quote:

New York City online dating consultant Steve Dean, of Dateworking.com, isn’t sure Siren’s approach, while noble, will really work. “Tinder has proved that both sides are equally superficial,” he said. And he praised Tinder’s unique messaging protocol (users can correspond only if they both “like” each other): “Even though you see a lot of crap on the Internet about Tinder founders, the Tinder app itself is actually revolutionary. It was one of the first apps that put women fully in control,” he said.

Hm... What would the male equivalent of this be?
A dating site where women have to fuck guys before they can find out anything about their personality, social skills, employment?

It speaks to the antisocial streak of these women that the idea of someone on a dating site seeing what any stranger on a sidewalk or in the grocery stores gets to see makes them anxious.
I think they're the creepy ones in this equation.

Will the women asinine enough to use this app be satisfied with the indubitably weak and spineless men that emerge from it? No, I think not.

Expect many more reports from women on this app of, "I just didn't feel any chemistry, but now we're good friends!"

[Image: hD14CAA72]

Honestly, I'm hoping that after weed is legalized, prostitution is next. I don't know what else will save us in the short term.

This is also an angel-funded start-up that cost $400,000 to develop the app.

So chics will just start banging writers and creatives?

Forget doctors, engineers, IT guys. Forgive me but I don't want my doctor being "creative".

They're basically saying they want to bang poorer men.

I feel like this is already going on.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Another dating app that wants men to jump through hoops just to get the privilege of seeing some SIFs

Good luck girls! [Image: tard.gif]

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

I think Rollo put it best into perspective with this:

The goal of feminism is to remove all constraints on female sexuality while maximally restricting male sexuality.

This new dating app is the purest form of his statement.
The funny thing is the types of guys these sad women are looking to attract probably will never be aware this app exists.
Also guys would be better off going to a night club at this rate.

For example if a guy thought "Hey i'm a witty writer" and got the app.
After so many dates with fat girls and feminist harpy's he's not gonna want to bother with the app anymore because hes always getting the short end of the stick.

Quote: (10-02-2014 09:06 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is also an angel-funded start-up that cost $400,000 to develop the app.

$ 400,000 were wasted and they're never coming back.

I predict noone will be using this app, even in 1-2 months from now

It's mind boggling how dumb women can be when it comes to men. Men worth their salt don't jump through hoops writing essays and making videos for the chance at seeing a picture of a girl. They just approach the girls they like.

Susie Lee and Katrina Hess

[Image: attachment.jpg21886]   

The one on the left, angry that her education hasn't landed her the 6'4 fireman/lawyer she deserves.

The one on the right used to be attractive and get attention, but that was years ago.

If this is successful, it just proves that there are so many desperate men out there.

My guess is it won't be, but of course it won't be because men aren't going to jump through hoops to meet women they don't like. It will be because the men willing to do it won't be up to their 'standards' and thus be deemed 'creepy'. Thus the cycle of stupidity continues.

Is she really wearing Michael Jackson glove sleeves or is that part of her jacket?

I think this is how it will play out:

A bunch of women of varying attractiveness hear about it, and think "ooh, I get to call the shots!" They log on, to find men who are mostly ugly, lame and nerdy. The hotter girls and the choosy Susies drop out, and a few Asian 5s get boyfriends off of it. The founders point to a few ugly couples they've created and declare themselves a success.

They should introduce a polyamory option, where existing poly relationships solicit a new guy to join their group.

Roosh, those sleeves look separate - her jacket is a different material, the sleeves look to be slipped underneath it.

^ Yep this is an Asian 5 app made by Asian 5's. They are hunting beta male 6's to wear the pants with.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

Quote: (10-02-2014 09:18 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Forget doctors, engineers, IT guys. Forgive me but I don't want my doctor being "creative".

Well chicks have been banging writers and creatives forever.

Engineers and IT guys are just not very sexy for the most part.

Cool & sexy trumps rich every time. At least in the US.

But I agree, that app is never going to work. What kind of guy will participate in this bullshit?

I will cannot understand why people ask me for game advice for Asian American women. They might have the biggest amount of entitlement of all the different groups here.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Just wait for the market to tank. Stupid shit like this will disappear.

Quote: (10-02-2014 11:07 AM)Ice Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2014 09:18 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Well chicks have been banging writers and creatives forever.

Engineers and IT guys are just not very sexy for the most part.

Cool & sexy trumps rich every time. At least in the US.

But I agree, that app is never going to work. What kind of guy will participate in this bullshit?

You have no idea how much thirst is out there. I used to ask myself years ago, who uses Match.com. How little did I know.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (10-02-2014 11:09 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

How far of a tank? Recession is not enough to kill off stupid shit like this. A depression, well yeah because all those other frufru service companies would too.

Good grief those two bitches look so smug you'd think they'd just solved cold fusion. You put together a dating app hun, NOW GO FIX ME A GODDAM SANDWICH.

Hmmm, let me see...should I start a Siren account only to jump through hoops, endure a myriad of shit tests and wishy-washy behavior from a liposuction patient who I wouldn't spit on if she was on fire?

OR

Keep approaching 8's & 9's IRL?

decisions, decisions...

MDP

Quote: (10-02-2014 11:11 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2014 11:09 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

How far of a tank? Recession is not enough to kill off stupid shit like this. A depression, well yeah because all those other frufru service companies would too.

Follow the inflation or lack there of it. With central banks clamping down on their liquidity injections the funny money will disappear. All of the problems that came about in 2007-9 haven't been fixed. When the easy money from the central banks disappears the masked over effects of the last recession will be magnified even worse.

There could even be a double whammy of Russia and China dumping the dollar. If the dollar loses its reserve status it'll be high hell for a lot of people especially those living on government doll.

The last major technological revolution was the internet and computers. Mark this post this service won't make any money and will be a forgotten turd of the dot com world. Just like Pets.com

Quote: (10-02-2014 08:53 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Hm... What would the male equivalent of this be?
A dating site where women have to fuck guys before they can find out anything about their personality, social skills, employment?

It speaks to the antisocial streak of these women that the idea of someone on a dating site seeing what any stranger on a sidewalk or in the grocery stores gets to see makes them anxious.
I think they're the creepy ones in this equation.

The male equivalent would be an app where women need to verify a BMI of 20 and less than 25 years old.

I think it would be entertaining to troll this app until banned. I bet some witty responses could get you laid...ie "show us a hidden gem in seattle" my response would be "the organic space needle replica" and a dick pic. or "you find a magic lamp with 3 wishes"...answer "1. you 2. your best friend 3. lots of booze"

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Dupe [Image: banana.gif]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40902.html

Guys's response to the App:
[Image: laugh4.gif]
and then
[Image: laugh7.gif]

Girls will use it....but guys, they'll stick to Tinder, OKC, POF.

You'll see the same girls on this new app that you see on the others.

They'll get less and less matches which will spin the hamster into overdrive.

Quote: (10-02-2014 12:08 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

Dupe [Image: banana.gif]

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-40902.html

Did you Just call out Roosh ? [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]