rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What does a normal, cute Chinese girl look like?

I am interested in China, I have the opportunity to work there, but I am unsure what kind of quality you really deal with on the ground.

I have seen pictures of Chinese models, and like all models, of course they look good. I am interested in seeing if anyone can share some images of what you consider to be a normal cute girl you'd meet on a day-to-day basis out shopping or something like that. Not a model, just a normal cute girl.

I have tried to find pics of Chinese girls, but I think I might leave it to those who have actually been there to try to paint a realistic picture.

Thanks

I am on my phone so I can't share pictures right now.

However, I have spent about three weeks in China, in multiple cities. I'd say that the average Chinese girl is a 5 or a 6. Theh seem to have skin problems that make them look a bit pale and pasty - perhaps due to the pollution or the humidity. Very flat generally and sans ass.

That said, it depends on where you go. Shanghai has very good-looking girls. Maybe a 6 or 7 average by my scientific calculations. Fashionable and thin. Well-dressed.

In regular cities, not so much. China is still a poor country and some of their grooming and nutrition habits leaves much to be desired. As comparison, I lived for a while in Japan - Japanese city girls tend to be very fit and healthy, more filled-out and voloptuous, with better skin (and they tan well in the summer), than Chinese girls. A lot of Chinese girls look like they really need to eat better food.

Quote: (09-30-2014 07:09 PM)Yeti Wrote:  

I am on my phone so I can't share pictures right now.

However, I have spent about three weeks in China, in multiple cities. I'd say that the average Chinese girl is a 5 or a 6. Theh seem to have skin problems that make them look a bit pale and pasty - perhaps due to the pollution or the humidity. Very flat generally and sans ass.

That said, it depends on where you go. Shanghai has very good-looking girls. Maybe a 6 or 7 average by my scientific calculations. Fashionable and thin. Well-dressed.

In regular cities, not so much. China is still a poor country and some of their grooming and nutrition habits leaves much to be desired. As comparison, I lived for a while in Japan - Japanese city girls tend to be very fit and healthy, more filled-out and voloptuous, with better skin (and they tan well in the summer), than Chinese girls. A lot of Chinese girls look like they really need to eat better food.

"food" [Image: undecided.gif]

I posted pictures of girls just walking around Shenzhen, not ones that I thought were stunners, just the normal types you'd look twice at who are around in normal places every day. Its on my shenzhen data sheet, in my signature. Shenzhen, as WB mentioned, has not just Cantonese, but people who emigrated from all over Shenzhen. China has cute girls, beautiful ones, girls without a clue how do make themselves look better, butter-faces aplenty, and ugly girls. Fatties even exist, though not many (and fewer down south).

Tickets are cheap. Its really cheap once you get there. The thread is telling you what to do once you arrive. If you don't like it, bounce to the Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand or Cambodia if you give it a fair shot. But go. No one can experience it for you, pictures cannot communicate it accurately - attraction is more (really) than a bunch of pixels. The worst thing you'll come back with is a semi-informed opinion.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Chengdu it's where it's at. Even the average girls are decent looking. Fashion is to be desired but what do you care. . .

http://images.echinacities.com/detail/93.../5#img_pos

Scroll down to the pretty girls section to see even more.

Drop this into into a browser to crawl EChinacities images of Chengdu women.

https://www.google.com/search?q=echinaci...s&imgdii=_

Some sites only show girls from behind on the street like this one for example. So it's kinda hard to find stuff.

[Image: 20100305172241.jpg]

This guy has a flikr with assorted regular girls and model-ish women.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/hotchinesegirl/

This guy's flikr has interesting stuff in it. Check out the China sets. Some cute women from the street scattered around with other stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/tomspender/sets/

You could even drop stuff like this into your browser even.
https://www.google.com/search?q=shanghai...CAYQ_AUoAQ

To get more creative drop this into a brower. This is a Chinese search engine. This might have alot more of what you want to see. These are Sichuan Women

http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduimage&i...3%E4%BA%BA

Chongqing women:
http://image.baidu.com/i?tn=baiduimage&i...3%E4%BA%BA

Just skim everything to see if anything catches your eye.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

This girl was on the Voice of China. I give her a solid 8.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%E9%99%8...8%E5%86%B0

Quote: (10-01-2014 01:12 AM)Fortitudinal Wrote:  

Chengdu it's where it's at. Even the average girls are decent looking. Fashion is to be desired but what do you care. . .

I don't know how long you were there for or what areas you went to, but I honestly didn't notice much of a difference between girls in Chengdu and other regions. It definitely wasn't laden with stunners on every street corner.

OP would probably be disappointed with Chinese girls. The vast majority of them are plain, if not ugly. I'm sure I've mentioned this several times now, but you'll also be dealing with the occasional mustache-on-the-upper-lip problem (half the time you don't notice until it's too late and you're already back at your place with them) and/or full blown arm pit hair that plagues some girls. Everyone who has been in the big three East Asian countries long enough knows this.

If my goal was to live and work in an area with copious amounts of Asian stunners, I'd get a place in Gangnam. Other guys prefer Shibuya in Tokyo.

Btw, I took these pictures when I was in Chengdu, so you guys can judge for yourselves. Personally I think the looks of the average girl leaves much to be desired, to say the least. lol

I'll confirm what GC has to say above.

In short:
Chinese women are the ugliest in Asia and lack any and all outward sex appeal. The only reason to come here is money. The place is also a massive shithole with massive, systematic corruption and terrible pollution in the winter months.

(However, there is the potential to make a good sum of cash relatively easily)

If you're above average looking and want to bang good looking North Asian girls, go to Korea and learn a bit of the language. The food is also 1000 times better in Korea. If you're uglier (or on the fatter side) China might work for you.

Even if I was ugly and fat, I'd still most definitely choose SEA (for girls). China is ONLY for making money. I can't emphasize that enough. The place sucks

Quote: (10-14-2014 10:28 AM)jdreise Wrote:  

I'll confirm what GC has to say above.

In short:
Chinese women are the ugliest in Asia and lack any and all outward sex appeal. The only reason to come here is money. The place is also a massive shithole with massive, systematic corruption and terrible pollution in the winter months.

If you're above average looking and want to bang good looking North Asian girls, go to Korea and learn a bit of the language. The food is also 1000 times better in Korea. If you're uglier (or on the fatter side) China might work for you.

Even if I was ugly and fat, I'd still most definitely choose SEA (for girls). China is ONLY for making money. I can't emphasize that enough. The place sucks

I tend to agree. Chinese to me, just seem so...plain. Often flat, usually flat brown eyes, and pasty/pale skin which has no glow to it.

Then again, I'm half Chinese myself so that might be part of it.

Maybe Im just fucked in the head, but honestly. Flat and Pale is EXACTLY what I am all about. Tips on any US companies hiring for jobs in China for an MBA? xD

Quote: (10-15-2014 02:26 AM)AgentGhost Wrote:  

Maybe Im just fucked in the head, but honestly. Flat and Pale is EXACTLY what I am all about. Tips on any US companies hiring for jobs in China for an MBA? xD

Fat, pale with a small tight ass and pussy. You are perfectly alright.

Quote: (10-15-2014 02:48 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

take out fat and go with rail thin and we have a winner winner chicken dinner.

Quote: (10-15-2014 03:03 AM)AgentGhost Wrote:  

Quote: (10-15-2014 02:48 AM)CaptainCrazy Wrote:  

take out fat and go with rail thin and we have a winner winner chicken dinner.

Nice typo of mine [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (10-14-2014 09:07 PM)TroubleMaker Wrote:  

I tend to agree. Chinese to me, just seem so...

That is likely just about true that Chinese girls don't rank the highest, but sometimes certain "things" or certain ways of talking or just looking is what might turn a guy on more than a simple 1-10 scale of international standards. I think it is pretty much fact that a lot of the Korean women often rank 8 and above, and really tend to take care to doll themselves up more -- yet for a few guys, Chinese girls might pique their desires.

@jdreise, from all that I heard so far, China was on the low end of the payscale not only for Asia but for much of the world, in regards to expats. I admit I don't have inside knowledge, just what I've read around for years.

I've written on this forum a couple dozen times that you can save "a lot of" money in China once you understand how ESL works and know how to build clients. Of course "a lot" is always relative---I've been saving between USD 9 to 11K per month here since really getting my schedule ironed out about 6 months ago. I'd have to gross several hundred thousand dollars per year to do that in the States, once cost of living is factored in.

I teach a subject at an international school and then corporate English on the side. Even though we had a seven day holiday this month, which really cut into my part-time hours, I'm still going to clear over RMB 60,000 for the month. My total expenses will be around RMB 2,000 because my employer pays for housing and meals at school.

The thing is, I work a lot, which limits my free time, and have experience in this field. Absolute newbs are not going to pull in this kind of money. Think more around USD 4 or 5K per month once you get some gigs going as a newbie.

A relative newcomer can earn expect to earn RMB 200 to 300 per hour teaching in SH. Someone experienced can make upwards of 500 to 900 per hour doing corporate training.

Back to girls: There are dudes on this forum elevating Chinese women above Thai and Pinay women and I wonder daily what the fuck they're looking at. I don't see this elevation in ANY tangible metric except for maybe your chances of bagging a rich broad. There are a lot of spoiled Chinese girls with too much money.... The things is they have shitty, one-dimensional personalities and are, physically, much less attractive than ALL of their Asian counterparts. Don't go into this thinking that you're going to get some submissive, domesticated housewife. They're not going to be able to cook for you (unless you like oil-fried oil with a dash of simple carbohydrates) and all of China is filthy (including households).

I have an electric scooter, which is great for people watching, and play a game with myself every day to see how many chicks I can count on my 10-minute drive to or from work that I would bang. I'm estimating that I pass by 1,000 females on each leg of the trip, and I'll see one head turner (maybe) once a week.

(For me) They are mostly immediately dismissable--- bad skin, shitty hair cuts, and potato-like bodies.

Then again, if you're looking for women with low standards, this place works. They are ugly, so they will be more inclined to go out with less attractive partners. I just can't see the benefit of chasing girls in China after living in better parts of Asia. I'll continue to sock away "significant amounts" of cash and wait until I'm a bit closer to financial independence, which is something you really can achieve with a few years here.

Another thing... Nightlife in Shanghai is not cheap. Drinks will run RMB 50 to 100 at "decent" bars and clubs (they can still be formaldehyde, a common alcohol substitute in China). This is not Stockholm, so WTF is going on with the prices?

Quote: (10-16-2014 06:24 PM)extracube Wrote:  

Quote: (10-14-2014 09:07 PM)TroubleMaker Wrote:  

I tend to agree. Chinese to me, just seem so...

That is likely just about true that Chinese girls don't rank the highest, but sometimes certain "things" or certain ways of talking or just looking is what might turn a guy on more than a simple 1-10 scale of international standards. I think it is pretty much fact that a lot of the Korean women often rank 8 and above, and really tend to take care to doll themselves up more -- yet for a few guys, Chinese girls might pique their desires.

@jdreise, from all that I heard so far, China was on the low end of the payscale not only for Asia but for much of the world, in regards to expats. I admit I don't have inside knowledge, just what I've read around for years.

This is your opinion only, not fact.

Completely subjective what you consider sex appeal and the notion that 500 million women don't have any sex appeal is absurd.

Of course it's only my opinion. You may be attracted to pale 5'1" telly tubby-shaped women with bowl cuts, no muscle mass, acne-ridden skin, and big, flat noses. I'm not.

Obviously, due to a huge population, there are lots that aren't like that. I'm not arguing that there aren't good looking girls. I'm just saying that, based on ratios, they're not nearly as attractive or feminine as other Asians.

Seriously, though. Have you been to China? Have you been to Indonesia? Laos? the Phils? Korea? Japan? Thailand? Cambodia? Vietnam?

It's subjective. Almost everything in life is. This is an idea that is continuously brought up on this forum.

But, in an effort to objectively show a cross section of what Chinese women look like here are the first 8 females that came up on my Wechat "Near Me" app*:
[Image: attachment.jpg22255]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22256]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22257]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22258]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22259]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22260]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22261]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22262]   

I tried to upload 12 pics but apparently this is all the page can handle.

Quote: (10-20-2014 09:02 AM)berserk Wrote:  

This is your opinion only, not fact.

Completely subjective what you consider sex appeal and the notion that 500 million women don't have any sex appeal is absurd.

Here are the others.
[Image: attachment.jpg22263]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22264]   
[Image: attachment.jpg22265]   

These chicks are "average"

Yes, I've been to Thailand, Philippines, Laos, Vietnam, Japan, China, Cambodja and Malaysia, banged Thai, Filipina, Indonese and Chinese, Cambodjan too if you count some Isaan girls.

As for those pictures you uploaded, I don't see what you're trying to say, to me several of them are cute enough, none are 'pretty' and would bang probably half based on face alone.

If you did a similar posting on Thai chicks, you would have just as many or in my opinion more busted faces. This is subjective. I like the way Chinese women look face wise compared to the average Thai girl. I rank Japanese at the top by a solid margin, but after that it isn't clear. Filipinas are the Asian girls with the most sex appeal to me, Indonesian close, then it's a toss up, Thai girls can be very sexy, but also a lot of dogs, more so than Chinese girls.

It comes down to if you like the way East Asian women look. I agree there are not as many stunners in China as in SEA but the average is better for my preferences.

For whatever reason Chinese girls are the worst looking in Asia. I noticed this even with Chinese girls in Singapore, HK, and Malaysia. I don't know what it is as they should be similar to Korean or Japanese girls but they simply are not. In Mainland China, the average girl dresses pretty poorly, has bad skin/teeth, and little ass and tits.

But I will add this caveat that I think they are getting better as China gets richer. My last trip to China I noticed they were using makeup better and dressing nicer. Also, China is a huge country. The girls in Yunnan, Xinjiang, and Chengdu seem to be better. I saw a lot of fuckable girls in those areas. China was basically a village/peasant society just 20-30 years ago so it is still modernizing and changing. You see way too many village chicks in places like Beijing who just moved to the big city. When China gets as rich as South Korea it will be interesting to see if the overall standard of girls becomes higher.

Quote: (10-20-2014 08:17 AM)jdreise Wrote:  

I've written on this forum a couple dozen times that you can save "a lot of" money in China once you understand how ESL works and know how to build clients. Of course "a lot" is always relative---I've been saving between USD 9 to 11K per month here since really getting my schedule ironed out about 6 months ago. I'd have to gross several hundred thousand dollars per year to do that in the States, once cost of living is factored in.

I teach a subject at an international school and then corporate English on the side. Even though we had a seven day holiday this month, which really cut into my part-time hours, I'm still going to clear over RMB 60,000 for the month. My total expenses will be around RMB 2,000 because my employer pays for housing and meals at school.

The thing is, I work a lot, which limits my free time, and have experience in this field. Absolute newbs are not going to pull in this kind of money. Think more around USD 4 or 5K per month once you get some gigs going as a newbie.

A relative newcomer can earn expect to earn RMB 200 to 300 per hour teaching in SH. Someone experienced can make upwards of 500 to 900 per hour doing corporate training.

Back to girls: There are dudes on this forum elevating Chinese women above Thai and Pinay women and I wonder daily what the fuck they're looking at. I don't see this elevation in ANY tangible metric except for maybe your chances of bagging a rich broad. There are a lot of spoiled Chinese girls with too much money.... The things is they have shitty, one-dimensional personalities and are, physically, much less attractive than ALL of their Asian counterparts. Don't go into this thinking that you're going to get some submissive, domesticated housewife. They're not going to be able to cook for you (unless you like oil-fried oil with a dash of simple carbohydrates) and all of China is filthy (including households).

I have an electric scooter, which is great for people watching, and play a game with myself every day to see how many chicks I can count on my 10-minute drive to or from work that I would bang. I'm estimating that I pass by 1,000 females on each leg of the trip, and I'll see one head turner (maybe) once a week.

(For me) They are mostly immediately dismissable--- bad skin, shitty hair cuts, and potato-like bodies.

Then again, if you're looking for women with low standards, this place works. They are ugly, so they will be more inclined to go out with less attractive partners. I just can't see the benefit of chasing girls in China after living in better parts of Asia. I'll continue to sock away "significant amounts" of cash and wait until I'm a bit closer to financial independence, which is something you really can achieve with a few years here.

Another thing... Nightlife in Shanghai is not cheap. Drinks will run RMB 50 to 100 at "decent" bars and clubs (they can still be formaldehyde, a common alcohol substitute in China). This is not Stockholm, so WTF is going on with the prices?

Agree with everything written here except the bolded part.

It always surprises me how often ugly Chinese girls demand nothing less than a tall, rich handsome prince.

Also, wtf IS up with those Shanghai prices? NYC level without the attention to detail or service.

jdreise, are you based in Shanghai now? I found SZ/GZ to be better for those interested in pursuing entrepreneurial projects versus Shanghai. You have any plans for the dough you're stashing away?

Quote: (10-20-2014 08:18 PM)GyopoPlayboy Wrote:  

Also, wtf IS up with those Shanghai prices? NYC level without the attention to detail or service.

jdreise, are you based in Shanghai now? I found SZ/GZ to be better for those interested in pursuing entrepreneurial projects versus Shanghai. You have any plans for the dough you're stashing away?

Apparently, the Chinese are starting to believe that this is a world-class city. It's not. Don't let the marble facades and glass towers fool you.

I am in SH right now. I chose it because it's the biggest market in China. Before coming I was really considering Shenzhen. I would much rather be in warmer weather, have access to hiking, and be a quick jaunt from HK, but I think SH is where the real money is at. IMO, SZ/GZ is more appealing region for quality of life and might be better for export, but I now have no ambition of following that angle at the moment. Maybe I will in the future.

There seems to be too much risk/too small of margin in physical product. You're also much more open to "theft" and "gang/gov't" intervention with business plans that are visible and well-known. Never underestimate Chinese corruption. It is all-encompassing.

I think a far better angle would be to provide some sort of service that takes little overhead, little physical presence, and can run just on market demand. China is a wasteland when it comes to intellectual capital. However, it's easy to set up bank accounts in China and there is little regulation. Come here, start to read between the lines, and things will open for you.

Anyhow, you can find some cute Chinese girls, but don't come here thinking it's like the Philippines or other fleshpots. It's not.

Quote: (10-20-2014 10:28 AM)berserk Wrote:  

It comes down to if you like the way East Asian women look. I agree there are not as many stunners in China as in SEA but the average is better for my preferences.

I guess if we go by raw averages, then I would agree. Chinese women do make up the majority of East Asian women due to a huge population. Like I said above, I like Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese. Thanks to some evolutionary anomaly, genetics was not as kind to the Chinese. I still maintain that they're not nearly as attractive as the other groups.

They're also quite propagandized and stupid as a whole. Mention Japan, in any circumstance, and watch the claws come out. No objectivity or rationality. I also haven't been anywhere else on Earth where people regularly shit in the streets, spit on the floors of restaurants, let their children piss on subway cars, and blare turbopop in high rise apartment courtyards at 5:45 am.

Again, it's just my opinion.

It's sad you guys who complain about Chinese girls can't pull quality. It truly is. But I have to disagree with the complaints here.

It doesn't matter how many stunners there are or aren't. If you can pull one or more, then you're set (at least for a while), regardless if there aren't very many. Conversely, if there are a lot and you still can't pull one, who cares. But I'd like to assure those thinking of visiting, there are plenty. I find the women in China at least on par with the Philippines and Thailand. Not as easy to be sure (not even close w/r/t the Philippines). The top level are on par with anywhere in the world.

I guess I don't care about the looks of the average girl, she's not my target. And even in the third photo GC posted, the girl in the white shirt on the left looks fine to me and the one in the backpack isn't terrible either.

here are a few redacted shots...first of my current ongoing LA "fling" (from N. China) and then of my long-time gal, whose family is from Jiang-xi and whom I met in China.

Fling...
[Image: 7B9DDD0E-64AF-4815-BB60-61D93F35FC26_zpstzeoetdv.jpg]

[Image: b3179571-86fc-4b7b-b354-02b2ebd659cf_zpse69b7790.jpg]

My gal...

[Image: 25983e63-ee2f-4aa3-843b-8d437cbe5f97_zps67eee41f.jpg]

You can see I know the difference. Both are over 165cm. I'm not calling an ugly girl an attractive girl. Clearly they both have, at minimum, decent fashion sense (I hate panty hose, I'll admit, but Fling's got the Prada bag with the La Perla bra and panty set, so props, she broke out the best for me) and know how to put themselves together, in addition to being attractive.

I'll go on to say that if you can't find quality in China (or even in the US with Chinese girls, at least in a big city), you're not trying very hard, or you're looking in the wrong place. Or maybe some of you are just trying to make excuses for some deficiency. I'm 44, these girls are out there.

I'm really just too annoyed by these "Chinese girls are all ugly threads." I imagine I'm not alone in that annoyance. These are borderline troll posts.

I don't particularly have tight game (though perhaps my China-girl game is better than I think). But don't try to play that all Chinese girls look like this

[Image: 676CD4F0-24F9-4157-BB15-A59FD886F012.png...iy1qs.jpeg]

because you can't pull your weight.

I've referral links for most credit cards, PM me for them & thanks if you use them
Strip away judeo-christian ethics ingraining sex is dirty/bad & the idea we're taking advantage of these girls disintegrates. Once you've lost that ethical quandary (which it isn't outside religion) then they've no reason to play the victim, you've no reason to feel the rogue. The interaction is to their benefit.
Frequent Travs
Phils SZ China

Everyone has a different idea of "hottie".

I personally find very, very few Thais attractive even if they're super done-up to the 9's and strutting around the malls. Their look just does nothing for me, whereas I dig the Korean/Japanese/"hot westernised asian" looks.

Anyway, how about chinese girls personality traits? How do they typically compare to Japanese, Korean, Thai, Filipina?