rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I call out feminist Laci Green (she wants to censor Youtube)

In a previous thread, a new development was that feminist/sjw Laci Green is actively trying to censor Youtube by targeting content that she doesn't like. I dug into her background and learned that she has a past which disqualifies her from being any kind of judge on what people should be free to watch on youtube.

Related:

Quote: (05-30-2014 07:24 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2014 01:03 AM)2Wycked Wrote:  

Reconsidering that white girl above, WYB? Somebody call Tuthmosis - is she is a SIF?

It's clear she's dumb as hell and just spits out whatever shit she finds on a Progressive101 site.

Laci Green is a fat, disgusting, brainless attention-whore trying to profit off the murder by amping up page views on her ignorant YouTube videos.

Fuck her and fuck anyone who posts her videos and pics and forces me to see her bloated-pig face.

As much as we complain about Jezebel, she makes them look good by comparison. Jezebel at least attempts to bring some intellectual ideas to the table (wrong as they often are) and doesn't resort to moronic video gimmicks totally inappropriate when a murder occurs. Also, Jezebel writes about this stuff as a matter of course; she just latches onto whatever meme is going around and uses it to further her popularity.

If someone like Miley or Iggy Azelia couldn't sing, they'd be this attention-whore. YouTube has become the new performance art: a place where people with no talents in the arts or literature can go but still get attention.

And on top of all that, she's dead wrong: mentally ill people are responsible for those killings. Many were on meds. More were delusional. That's why we call them mentally ill. If they were sane, they'd be playing soccer or four-wheeling or doing something normal instead.

Addendum: The people trying to claim mental illness has little to do with mass murder are the new incarnation of the people in the '80s who were saying "Anyone can get AIDS." Guess what happened? Most people DID NOT get AIDS. It is still confined to the gay community and IV drug users more than 90 percent of the time.

Similarly, sane people do not go on mass murder sprees. Virtually all the ones that do were on meds or should have been. The reason they are all men is because men suffer more from mental illness. So should we study that and fund it? Not a chance! Easier to talking about imaginary concepts like "entitlement."

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

she looks insane.

this whole SJW stuff is really depressing to me. She has 159000 twitter followers and you, at the higher end of the manosphere, have 9000. How the fuck can people like her be defeated?

I need another bourbon.

btw I read through her twitter stream and she seems to be stalking this Sam Pepper guy like a fucking lunatic. Wouldn't surprise me if she's waiting outside his backdoor with a knife or something. Creepy. He should call the police.

Quote: (09-26-2014 07:46 PM)frogmallet Wrote:  

she looks insane.

She sets off a number of red flags for me too:

Wide eyed bugged out expression with no emotion in the eyes. The eyes never lie.

Overexaggeration of excitement.

I'm guessing she's bipolar.

edit: A few other major red flags

suicidal ideation. People doped up on bipolar meds or anti-depressant cocktails constantly obsess over suicide.

rapid weight fluctuation. Roosh mentioned she used to be a blimp and lost the weight. People on these meds constantly struggle with weight gain/loss issues.

I'm firmly convinced that all SJWs are mentally ill and in desperate need of medication and therapy.

I've met some SJWs in real life and social outcasts are an understatement to describe them. I bet you outside of YouTube no one likes her period.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

"Guide to Buttsex"

I can't stop fucking laughing.

Quote: (09-26-2014 08:21 PM)El Chinito loco Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2014 07:46 PM)frogmallet Wrote:  

she looks insane.

She sets off a number of red flags for me too:

Wide eyed bugged out expression with no emotion in the eyes. The eyes never lie.

Overexaggeration of excitement.

I'm guessing she's bipolar.

edit: A few other major red flags

suicidal ideation. People doped up on bipolar meds or anti-depressant cocktails constantly obsess over suicide.

rapid weight fluctuation. Roosh mentioned she used to be a blimp and lost the weight. People on these meds constantly struggle with weight gain/loss issues.

Yeah I noticed this too her sanity appears to be slowly but surely fraying. Generally girls like this are a couple steps away from downing a martini with a vicodin chaser. She needs professional help not having her attention whoring validated by supplicating orbiters

Quote: (09-26-2014 08:53 PM)Texas_Tryhard Wrote:  

"Guide to Buttsex"

At 2:46 she says "Your odds of getting pregnant via anal sex are very low." As in it's possible.

And this girl went to Berkely. We have to assume she didn't take a science class, yet she teaches sex ed.

I find her so obnoxious.

She reminds me of Howie Mandel:

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (09-26-2014 09:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Guide to Buttsex"

At 2:46 she says "Your odds of getting pregnant via anal sex are very low." As in it's possible.

And this girl went to Berkely. We have to assume she didn't take a science class, yet she teaches sex ed.

And at 0:40 she says explains that the prostate is what "people with penises have". Yeah, those "people" are called men.

Well done vid Roosh.

The problem I see with people like her is nobody should have to explain why her opinions don't matter. She's a 24 year old girl. Not much more needs to be said.

But then you add on top of that everything you mentioned in your video. She's like that overly opinionated nitwit in high school that sat in front of the class and demanded all the teacher's attention. That same person that everyone ignored and was annoyed by.

And now those people have found an audience. A big one. I feel like the problem here isn't those overly opinionated people, it's the audience, and how do you change that?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Much better video quality and presentation. You seem more energized and excited and I think this what makes the video more fun to watch. Some minor crits though. You jump cut a lot, where you cut and than are in the same location after the cut, this is a jarring effect. I'm not sure how other youtubers approach this, but in traditional filming this is something you just don't do. To me it detracts from the presentation. Maybe move around on the screen, so your head is on one side and than on another?

The background is almost perfect, the lighting is so much better than before. The door being open is just noisy. I expect someone to pop out with a chain saw, or Linda West in a night gown with peanut butter on her chin. On the chair their is some black object. To a hater of yours, its a black dildo. It might be a travel bag, but to a SJW they will go with what I mentioned. Try to avoid any unnecessary objects in frame, especially ones that can be used against you.

The content of the video was great and very happy your using footage of the what she says. She has a giant mouth that looks like she could swallow an entire container of Ben and Jerries in one gulp. I think using related footage helps break up the video nicely and avoids the monotony of simply just talking to the screen. You could also talk over what she is saying as well for counterpoints.

Holy shit she gets 600,000 view on average on her poorly produced videos. Must be the tits and the girls next door look. And she jump cuts too.......

That's a nice video on what one is and one way to fix it. By sandwich in another shot to make the next shot non jarring.

Another where you simply reposition the camera 2 feet either side to change camera angle. Granted its okay to have some, but too many and its jarring to people use to movies and TV.

Also there is a video of a jump cut where the guy is encouraging and showing how to do it since most youtubers use it! Must be a low attention span thing.

The Purge?

P.S. Her power probably comes from her legions of beta male followers.

Her and her fag friends wouldn't have as much power as they do if they didn't have plenty of mindless followers that can be manipulated like playdough.

One of your best videos so far Roosh. Your enthusiasm is palpable.

The problem is, YouTube (and most Silicon Valley companies) is a cesspool of progressivist, white knighting, beta pussy-ass excuses for men.

It's composed of rich, uptalking nerds with nary a testicle between their frail, pasty legs.

A while back one of my Youtube videos got removed.

It was called "Why The Rush To Sex?"

I didn't say anything particularly provocative in the clip.

I just explained that waiting too long to bed a girl is bad policy.

Getting in there as soon as possible, even at the risk of being 'pushy' has a ripple effect on the rest of relationship because it establishes you as the dominant male and her as the submissive female.

Thereafter, it's infinitely easier to maintain this polar male/female dynamic.

Anyway, we all know this and it's nothing new or shocking to guys in the know.

But when some girls saw the video, got offended, and complained to Youtube, they pulled the video right away.

I highly doubt that somebody at YouTube sat down and watched my long ass monologue.

They just saw that girls were offended, saw the title, and pulled it like the pussies they are.

Or perhaps it's some kind of feminist algorithm that determines whether or not a video is offensive and bans it straight away.

This is all to say that Youtube, Google, Facebook, and other companies with a strong 'progressive' culture are way more likely to uphold Laci Green and her demented ilk than rationally decide whether or not she speaks the truth or utter nonsense.

Another group of rich nerds run a company in San Francisco called GumRoad.

When they found out I was hosting my book, LMR Exposed, on their platform, they pulled it and donated the fees my sales had generated to some local women's group.

They also sent me a moralizing email telling me what a chauvinist a-hole I am and that I should be ashamed of myself.

These Bay Area companies are representative of the Bay Area in general: radically liberal, radically feminist, radically gay, petty, high and mighty, and drunk on their venture funded self-satisfaction.

Quote:Quote:

I feel like the problem here isn't those overly opinionated people, it's the audience, and how do you change that?

She wouldn't have 1 million subscribers unless there were that many people who identify with her in some way. The culture is beyond broken. Even though the video I made was accurate and should prevent people from taking her seriously, this probably won't put a dent into her progress.

Look at the thousands of support tweets she's getting:

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=...8&src=typd

It does all seem futile.

... but it's fun to be right. [Image: smile.gif]

Vince - let me guess - they said you were promoting discrimination with your item? That's about the only thing I could see in their terms of service that would come close to a reason why they did what they did. You should post their email - it'd be insightful if unsurprising. Better yet, produce something that *should* get banned for the same reasons and try to sell it. If they allow it call them out for what they are.

And yes, if you go to the "jobs" link on their web page you get a good visual sampling of who works there as well as names of some of the uptalking rich nerds who sponsored the whole PC outfit.

It's pretty depressing to think companies like that are at the cutting edge of VC funded efforts. A nation of men who built things is turning into a fragmented, failed state with pockets of walled gardens where these gender confused people live and assume everyone is just like them. Meanwhile the economy at large craters, families vanish and regular guys are left wondering who the fuck is in charge and why it's all happening like this.

I am starting to believe that extreme feminism is a mental disease. Why would she care about a strange male pinching women asses when these women didn't seem to care in first place?

We're living in an era where clearly mentally ill people are given celebrity status and showered with rewards by the adoring masses. Youtube is the new bully pulpit. It's not all that different from ancient human history. People like to buy into the fantastical, the mystical, the absurd.

She's a modern day prophet. An idiot-savant. An obese SWPL who has bipolar disorder preaching gospel to the flock. As sad as it seems people really are this simple. It's human nature to some extent. At least she isn't running armies or her own secret police to come and drag you out of your home, shoot you in the head, and toss you into a river.

Anglo culture is beyond repair i'm afraid.

Quote: (09-26-2014 09:13 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"Guide to Buttsex"

Her parents must be proud - and no telling what her donated-sperm children will think of mommy's accomplishments.

I am constantly in awe at these types of people. It's like they want manufacture victimization in order to "overcome" and feel "empowered."

They are completely oblivious to their narcissistic behavior.

Their other video sharing services if you get banned. Vimeo, metacafe, dailymotion. Always keep backups either physically (safest bet as long as they don't get magnetized or stolen) and on a cloud that is not American based. Burning DVDs and flash drives are cheap. When you get more popular hopefully other subscribers will back up of videos. There are certain browser plug-ins that allow you to save streaming videos. I don't remember the names of the them. The downside is that HD video is a memory hog from what I understand. I wouldn't be surprised if the videos were several gigs of data each.

It was a well-done video Roosh. Exposes her internal instability (The Infector from the 48 Laws of Power?) and uses the feminist's language against them. Predictably, some of the feminists and white knights are spouting their own nonsense on your video now, but I find their comments amusing.

After digging a little bit deeper in the other thread Sam Pepper does seem like a stupid dork but stupid dorks do far less damage to society than Cultural Marxists do.

Maybe if ROK does a fat shaming week this year, there should be an article about Laci? That would be a good way to get her negative publicity.

Read my Latest at Return of Kings: 11 Lessons in Leadership from Julius Caesar
My Blog | Twitter

There is no slut like a Mormon slut.

Would hate fuck with unbridled joy and relish, and with video and audio recording to prove enthusiastic consent in the event of a future false rape accusation.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...