rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Can you get Laid on Match.com?

We have extensive threads about POF and OKC experiences. What about Match? There seem to be a lot of mid-20s hotties on here. A lot of college-educated, SWPLS, ethnic types and asians, at least here in Chicago. I've been trolling the site for a few weeks, I've just had 2 dates (a 3rd one planned), no bangs. I started out with an inquisitive, albeit cut-and-paste message, but have been mixing it up with some more challenging/original intro messages to get these girls thinking.

My response rate thus far is maybe 10-20%, but at least half of those are really terse one line/one word responses. Kind of disappointing, I thought a paid site like Match would have more serious girls than POF/OKC. What have been your experiences? Can you pull these Match.com hotties for bangs within 3 dates or so? Is there a solid formula for what to write in your profile and how to message these girls?

Heard from some past chicks that the same girls you find on Match are usually on POF, Tinder & OKC to ensure they 'cover all their bases'...

Sure getting laid isn't a problem - but I was told there were more matching/disqualifying features to the process than say a POF profile

More built for long game than SDL mindset

Would you confirm or deny this?

MDP

I have gotten laid off match.com a few times. Had 2 single night lays from it, one chick i dated for a couple months after, the other I never saw again.

I am actually currently dating a chick that I met on match.com who I am digging. Been dating her a month. It did take me 4 dates to bang her though.

I do pretty well on match, but I probably put off a decent boyfriend/provider vibe (beta?), which I think a lot of the girls on there are looking for. I'm also 6'4", decently muscular and white.

I'd like to think that I offer a good mix of badass (pictures of me hiking, riding my motorcycle, doing manly shit like splitting firewood, hiking etc, pics of my dogs) and boyfriend/provider (30 years old, engineer, own my own home etc). This seems to be a winning formula for that site.

I do see a lot of the same profiles on okstupid.

I'm guessing the dudes that clean up on tinder, okstupid and POF might not do as well on match. Just a guess.

In the end its just a tool to meet women. You still got to game them, some will bang you the first night, some will try to string you along forever. Thats all.

I've gotten 2 single-night lays and 5-7 (can't remember) solid lays after a couple of dates.

I've done Match in Chicago and Tampa, and I think it's is a much better option with higher quality girls than OkCupid or Tinder. That being said, most of my lays have taken 2-5 dates off Match, but if you're an educated tall white guy with a job you'll kill it.

A couple tips:

1. Actually take some time to write messages based off their profiles. It's easy, first line is your introduction with a joke, second line is a comment about travel, third line is a comment about what kind of music you have in common. Exchange two more messages then say you want her number and you've got a date. I'm very selective on who I send messages to - I think I get a response back around 60% of the time, and I convert almost all of those into dates.

2. If you have good judgement, gamble a little bit with girls who are 5s and 6s from their pics but have potential to be hotter. I've banged two girls who looked like 6s from their pics and were more like 7.5s-8s in person. They complained how little attention they got on Match, and it's because of mediocre pictures and poor profiles. This can definitely go bad if you're a poor judge of potential though.

3. It's a must with all girls, but even moreso with Match - establish as much comfort up front on the date as possible. Once you spook the pussy it's over.

4. All girls can relate to music, travel, sports, and alcohol. Put those somewhere in your profile and you'll start to get messages from them. Match girls are actually fairly forward and girls are trying to meet boyfriends. As long as you're ok with waiting 2-4 dates, you'll bang higher quality girls.

Match (and especially eHarmony) are going to be mainly relationship sites. Their latest campaigns are dedicated to just that.

If you are in a big city, I recommend adult friend finder (NO JOKE) for strictly getting laid.

Make sure you look rich and good looking in your pictures.

Otherwise Plenty of Fish, Tinder is still where it's at in my opinion

Does adult friend finder actually work?

I thought it was just a bunch of fake profiles.

Most of my bangs come off match. Com, about 80% of them. Don't use it for 18-29, but rather for older women. They claim they want to settle down, but after I get their number.... They want the D

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Match.com has been a waste for me.

I've had more success on Plenty of Whales, OKCupid and Tinder.

I'm in Chicago and I am having far more success on match than I am on okc, plenty of whales and tinder combined.

Update your profile often, I don't know what they do but updates get you views, I only message the ones who visit my page and/or wink, a lot message me first. No lie, every girl I met on match has looked better than her pics.

doesn't feel right paying for it but I'm a fan [Image: smile.gif]

Quote:apoclater Wrote:

Exchange two more messages then say you want her number and you've got a date.

What's your line for this move?

I've had good success on eharmony (and little on match too now) with offering my number first: "Would you like to chat more by phone sometime, Suzie? Let me know, here is my number #######. Send me a text or something."

It's a little less direct, but often works and I get a text from them or sometimes they respond with an email and give me their number, asking me to call them.

I tested Match vs OKc with identical messages, profile pics and descriptions. For some reason, the response rate on Match was much lower than on OKc.

Quote: (09-24-2014 10:43 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

Quote:apoclater Wrote:

Exchange two more messages then say you want her number and you've got a date.

What's your line for this move?

I've had good success on eharmony (and little on match too now) with offering my number first: "Would you like to chat more by phone sometime, Suzie? Let me know, here is my number #######. Send me a text or something."

It's a little less direct, but often works and I get a text from them or sometimes they respond with an email and give me their number, asking me to call them.

I find that just offering my number like that rarely works. I usually say "Hey, we should grab a drink sometime and discuss the finer points of (insert something humorous here, or just something you've been talking about), haha. Send me your number and we'll make some plans". I can't even think of a time I've been denied. Then I'll send a text that says "Hey, let's meet at xyz at 8 pm. Sound good?".

I think I've been flaked on ONCE on Match. Almost every girl I've encountered is pretty hungry to meet once you've texted a bit.

Quote: (09-24-2014 11:01 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

I tested Match vs OKc with identical messages, profile pics and descriptions. For some reason, the response rate on Match was much lower than on OKc.

I find OKCupid is a variety of girls - I primarily get the artsy hipster type. Match is more of the young professional type, a lot of teachers, nurses, and office drones. Might just be the openers you're using or the type of girls you attract.

My conversion ratio on match.com has been off the hook. I like the site because it seems to have a number of high quality chicks with ability to set up a profile on your own terms. (I'd post my profile here, but too easily searched and my handle isn't Anonymous123 without reason).

I've been off match for quite awhile now, but in the email account I use I still get "you have the most refreshing profile I've seen, it is like you are the last man that wants to be a man, I'd love to meet you even if it doesn't lead to anything...". Guess what: it always leads to something, because I hold the unilateral card on friend zone, and as a last ditch effort telling a bitch she is in friend zone has amazing reverse psychological effects.

I kicked the match.com habit as a source of leads (Glengarry Glen Ross | ABC), after I read an article by Christian McQueen. The article was about savoring the moment of game. This has lead me to slow down. I don't need to compete with Soup for notches on the "I just got laid thread" (even though I might be formidable competition).

Note: CMQ spelled this stuff out in writing, which is what I knew in my gut along, but didn't know how to express (even to myself).

Bottom line, becoming more aware makes you less dependent on these dating sites. CMQ has a number of articles on this topic. MikeCF gives similar logic on being aware.

I gave it a test run just to see what would happen if I slowed down (read: stop "pipelining" off dating sites) and just played my own hand at savoring the moment as a man that understands his value.

This is the write up on my results:
Refined Game - CMQ Approach to Evening

Quote: (09-24-2014 04:21 PM)Cattle Rustler Wrote:  

Does adult friend finder actually work?

I thought it was just a bunch of fake profiles.

Most of my bangs come off match. Com, about 80% of them. Don't use it for 18-29, but rather for older women. They claim they want to settle down, but after I get their number.... They want the D

Yes.

BUT

Don't hold me me to it UNLESS
1) you are in a MAJOR City
2) you have good pictures (so necessary for whatever platform you use)
3) you are into kinky shit, 3somes, etc. (meaning - you won't really find decent looking 'normal' single girls on there). It's mainly to fuck some guys GF while he stands there and watches.

if you just trying to sleep with a single girl, very few are on there are legit. it's mainly couples and groups.

I've been meaning to release a guide for it. I basically follow my friend's advice (he will write most of the guide).

again - MAJOR CITY

why dont you jump on Tinder, that is supposed to be awesome

I get laid on Match more than any other method (match: 20 per year, tinder: 10 per year, day game: 5 per year, social circle: 3 per year), but I also find myself fighting guilt b/c you go into the date knowing their background, hobbies, etc. It's a more intimate entrance/connection and I get the feeling that at least 80% of the girls are legit looking for a serious relationship.

Full disclosure, I'm WASP, 6-1, make bank, have good pics, background, etc. so I'm likely more fortunate/successful that most.

Other Match.com guys - do you feel guilty? How do you deal with it? To me the pattern is always 1st date heavy makeout, 2nd date everything but intercourse, 3rd - 5th dates sex getting progressively more kinky and then I'm out. But I feel shitty b/c this isn't some hookup that's understood to be fun - these are chicks hoping for a relationship.

Quote: (09-25-2014 01:12 PM)MikeinMKE Wrote:  

Other Match.com guys - do you feel guilty? How do you deal with it? To me the pattern is always 1st date heavy makeout, 2nd date everything but intercourse, 3rd - 5th dates sex getting progressively more kinky and then I'm out. But I feel shitty b/c this isn't some hookup that's understood to be fun - these are chicks hoping for a relationship.

So do you dump them/delete them from your cell phone after you get the bang on the 3rd-5th date? Artfully let it fizzle??

You guys sound pretty attractive, I haven't been online enough to get a good sample size yet.

I'm a white guy, early 30s, college-educated, good job/income (well, mechanical engineering, not sure if that's a pro/con?), good-looking with good photos. I'm 5'9" but have a narrow/tall-ish build, I've fudged my profile to 5'10" since several of the girls I've met obviously "overestimated" their own height.

Quote: (09-25-2014 01:55 PM)blacknwhitespade Wrote:  

So do you dump them/delete them from your cell phone after you get the bang on the 3rd-5th date? Artfully let it fizzle??

You guys sound pretty attractive, I haven't been online enough to get a good sample size yet.

I'm a white guy, early 30s, college-educated, good job/income (well, mechanical engineering, not sure if that's a pro/con?), good-looking with good photos. I'm 5'9" but have a narrow/tall-ish build, I've fudged my profile to 5'10" since several of the girls I've met obviously "overestimated" their own height.

I'll kind of delay my texts, seem more distant, see them one more time but maybe "not in the mood for sex" and then let them down via text or even a phone call. Maybe the mistake is I should drop them after date 2 or 3 so it doesn't get so difficult. But I enjoy having sex multiple times because the process of sliding a finger in their bum, maying banging them in my building's service elevator, etc is as fun to me as the initial time in my bedroom. I always feel bad though - they're good chicks who probably think I'm boyfriend material.

Mike inMKE

It looks like you have cracked the code on Match.

I understand a lot of it can be attributed to height, looks, pedigree, etc, but could you break down your match game for the less experienced and share some of the tips and tricks that worked for you? Specifically, openers, date logistics, getting sexual, getting 2nd and 3rd dates (I have a problem with girls flaking after the first one). How do you build rapport with the girls? What kind of girls are they? Looks, age, specific type? Any foreign/FOB girls?

I totally relate to you on the guilt factor.

I've met very feminine, loyal girls on Match who really take care of themselves and are just desperate to meet someone since they're working crazy 12 hour nursing shifts on weekend nights. I never pump and dump on Match, but I have a similar pattern as you (maybe 3-5 bangs before I know they're going to ask for the exclusivity card).

It doesn't feel good at all, but I get over it once I stop getting texts from them. The only solace I take is that somewhere a really nice, well-meaning beta guy is getting cheated on by his girlfriend of 3 years and I'm bringing balance to the world.

Quote: (09-25-2014 04:38 PM)apoclater Wrote:  

I've met very feminine, loyal girls on Match who really take care of themselves and are just desperate to meet someone since they're working crazy 12 hour nursing shifts on weekend nights. I never pump and dump on Match, but I have a similar pattern as you (maybe 3-5 bangs before I know they're going to ask for the exclusivity card).

It doesn't feel good at all, but I get over it once I stop getting texts from them. The only solace I take is that somewhere a really nice, well-meaning beta guy is getting cheated on by his girlfriend of 3 years and I'm bringing balance to the world.

[Image: 9cm2EuI.png]

Quote:Quote:

It's a dating site; of course you can use it to get laid.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (09-25-2014 04:38 PM)apoclater Wrote:  

So you manipulate and disappoint decent women just because there are other, more shitty women out there fucking over guys that are probably doing everything wrong in the book, falling in love with obvious train-wrecks, and bringing it on themselves anyways? A lot of these losers don't even deserve your sympathy. In fact, their lack of spine is a big part of the reason gender dynamics have gotten so out of whack.

My opinion on this won't be popular here, but this type of rationalization reminds me how my mom and all her whore friends would always say whiny shit like, "All men are assholes." And then go fuck a bunch of men. "You go girl." [Image: tard.gif]

No. They were whores, so men didn't take them seriously.

Don't fall into the "agenda against the entire opposite sex" trap that women have so long been guilty of.

Personally, I'd rather leave people better than I find them. I won't pretend I always have, by a long shot, but don't rationalize hurting people just for the convenience and peace of mind. Take full responsibility for deciding to fuck people over.

There are crowds upon crowds of easy sluts in the first world who are down to get pounded hard with no strings attached or at least have casual sex and see where it goes. I'm sure some of you will cry "white knight," but I personally think it's messed up to target women that are looking for something more serious and leading them on.

Unless we're talking about cock carousel vets who've decided they now deserve to get married up. That's a different animal completely.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Yes, you can get laid on the Match.com, I've gotten the bang in 4 hours. The next record is like 10 hours. Plenty of older bitches wanting to fuck on there. Matter of fact, all of my bangs in the last year were from there. Used that place since I was 17, gotten at least 26 bitches from there. At least.....

Just make it seem like you're a fun guy and don't rush too fast. I have moms sending me nudes and shit. Got a 20 year old from there too.

I posted this on the EE Lounge: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856-p...#pid840762

Man, ever since I got on the "no fap" program it seems like I'm going on the "blue balled" program!

Friday, two bitches wanted to fuck. Both of them had their kids over so I couldn't fuck.

Yesterday I spam messaged on Match.com, one bitch replied.....later that night night this bitch got drunk, sent me nude pics, we live 10 minutes apart yet didn't want to meet up.

Today, I spam messaged on Match.com. One brazilian broad replied, she liked my vibe, gave her my number, it was going well. I didn't want to sexualize the convo and scare her so I proposed coming over to "enjoy her patio". She gave me a call, said yes, gave me her address. So I went from First Contact to going to her place in 3 hours. She started going hamster on how she never brought someone straight to her home without meeting them. So we met in the parking lot, went to her apartment, tried to escalate but my efforts were futile. Then she made up some BS excuse on having an errand, mentioning how this was going too fast, and I bounced.

I don't have a regular (as of last week) so I'm out of luck on steady pussy.

Also, these are all from Match.com

TL;DR - Had 4 bitches, 3 who wanted to bang. 2 couldn't bang due to kids, one is flakey, I escalated too quickly on the other one.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I'm learning that girls who give terse responses even on match are attention whores or have some hesitation about you that's holding them back. I've tried pushing through to number/date close a few of them, but to no avail. One turned down my offer to meet because she's from the city center and thought the 45 minutes between us was too far (translated: "I'm an insulated city snob and I don't date guys from the suburbs").

I'm meeting a quality girl for a second date this weekend, first coffee date was fairly good, not sure if she's DTF/seduceable though. I'd also like to get the scoop on how to seduce these more quality/cultured women on match.com. Obviously, it must work differently from fast fucks with the POF/OKC/tinder hoodrats.