rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flavored Genitals Now Possible With Microbiome Hacking

"OH YEAH GIRL, GET READY FOR MY VERY BERRY BURST!"

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/c...me-hacking

Quote:Quote:

"There's a company that said it wants to hack your microorganisms to help the microflora fight HIV. That's amazing. But that's a crazy claim, isn't it?" he said. "But what if they just said they wanted to hack your biome to make your vagina smell better?"

I think some of you are already seeming the amazing potential of this technology.

Other uses mentioned include making your mouth smell better, your farts, and yes actually making it so your shit does not stink.

The future looks so bright. I cannot wait till true biohacking becomes as easy as changing your desktop.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-21-2014 10:32 PM)runsonmagic Wrote:  

"OH YEAH GIRL, GET READY FOR MY VERY BERRY BURST!"

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/c...me-hacking

"There's a company that said it wants to hack your microorganisms to help the microflora fight HIV. That's amazing. But that's a crazy claim, isn't it?" he said. "But what if they just said they wanted to hack your biome to make your vagina smell better?"

I think some of you are already seeming the amazing potential of this technology.

Other uses mentioned include making your mouth smell better, your farts, and yes actually making it so your shit does not stink.

The future looks so bright. I cannot wait till true biohacking becomes as easy as changing your desktop.

That's awesome. The implications for the culinary world are endless.

While a customer is eating their "Galantine of Pheasant with matsutake mushrooms" I'll send a waiter out with sage-aromatized farts and blast one right in their face. It'll be part of the experience.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Wow, this really gives new meaning to "Franken Berry", "Count Chocula", and "Boo Berry". General Mills is going to have a field day with this one.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

[Image: fuckthat.gif]

Deus vult!

"But what if they just said they wanted to hack your biome to make your vagina smell better?"

Pussy already smells and tastes amazing IF the girl is healthy and hygienic. And if she isn't, the gnarly smell serves as a warning sign to stay away or at the very least bag it up.

I want my ball sweat to glow like the Gatorade commercials. Just strap some GFP on my normal flora and we're good to go.

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.

This is not what they had when I played the Deus-Ex games.

Quote: (09-22-2014 03:57 AM)VincentVinturi Wrote:  

"But what if they just said they wanted to hack your biome to make your vagina smell better?"

Pussy already smells and tastes amazing IF the girl is healthy and hygienic. And if she isn't, the gnarly smell serves as a warning sign to stay away or at the very least bag it up.

Agreed, I don't want some chick to be able to re-engineer the smell of her 'week old tuna' pussy. It stinks for a reason, and that reason is so that quadruple wrap it.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Chocolate Cock of Zeus better get on this.

You can make your nut taste alot sweeter by drinking and eating pineapple/juice. Never tasted it myself, but I have been told by credible sources that it works.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Want my dick to taste like Chipotle, bitches love that place

MDP

Quote: (09-22-2014 09:32 AM)MY DETROIT PLAYAS Wrote:  

Want my dick to taste like Chipotle, bitches love that place

Pumpkin spice.

[Image: parks-and-recreation-Aubrey-Plaza-sly-lo...75319e.gif]

Nuff said.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-22-2014 05:43 AM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

This is not what they had when I played the Deus-Ex games.

I was thinking Bioshock

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"