rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Waka Flocka Offers 50K For Personal Blunt Roller, Seth Rogen Takes Job

[Image: 2013WakaFlockaFlame_05_JH_BEST_250813.jpg]

In a post on Instagram, Waka Flocka offered 50k for a personal blunt roller:

Quote:Quote:

I'm paying 50k a year for a blunt roller Hashtag #icanroll

[Image: seth-rogen-jewish.jpg]

Seth Rogen took the job, tweeting to Flocka, "Hit me up."

From PuffHo:

Quote:Quote:

From Waka:
"Waka Flocka and 36Brickhouse will no longer be accepting applicants for the specified job listing for 'Personal Blunt Roller,' as Seth Rogen has been hired to fill this position. His experience both on and off camera has earned this funnyman a slot with squad, eh.#icanROLL"

From Brick Bronson, Waka's Manager:
"Waka Flocka has since hired Seth Rogen, however, if he doesn't adhere to his day-to-day responsibilities, I'll fire him and hire James Franco." #bound"

Not sure much else needs to be said on this matter. . .

Quote:Old Chinese Man Wrote:  
why you wonder how many man another man bang? why you care who bang who mr high school drama man

I bet I could roll prettier blunts than both of them.

Looks like someone missed the "Things I did this year to save money" thread...

I can't take this dude serious as a rapper, "Waka Flocka" sounds like a character from the Muppets.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

This is honestly a step DOWN for Seth Rogen, who has rolled blunts for, and smoked with, Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson. Wocka Flocka w/e the fuck should be honored that Rogen even showed up to this fake shit.

You don't get there till you get there

Quote: (09-19-2014 08:48 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I can't take this dude serious as a rapper, "Waka Flocka" sounds like a character from the Muppets.

his music is for white high schoolers. My buddy went to his concert and there were nothing but teenyboppers there. Some 15 year old girl tried to get my friend to buy her a drink. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Quote: (09-19-2014 10:58 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

his music is for white high schoolers. My buddy went to his concert and there were nothing but teenyboppers there. Some 15 year old girl tried to get my friend to buy her a drink. [Image: icon_lol.gif]

15? Good lord! I don't know what will destroy America faster. Feminism or bad parents. It's probably both mixed up. Ugh, my head hurts after looking at this thread now.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (09-19-2014 04:59 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

He's buying time; it takes effort to roll, he's contracting that shit out.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (09-19-2014 03:36 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

Quote: (09-19-2014 04:59 AM)LeBeau Wrote:  

He's buying time; it takes effort to roll, he's contracting that shit out.

He's foolish. It takes no time to roll blunts especially since everybody have a grinder now. Plus, rolling fat beautiful blunts is part of the fun of smoking.

Or whomever...

If anyone was actually considering taking him seriously as a rapper:

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Stop hating on Flocka.

Nope.

I met Waka Flocka at a local burger joint a year back. He was legitimately a cool ass dude and showed love to everyone. People who wanna hate on his genre of rap are always salty/bitter cornballs who hate seeing kids get loose and have fun.

Quote: (09-20-2014 02:05 AM)the chef Wrote:  

I met Waka Flocka at a local burger joint a year back. He was legitimately a cool ass dude and showed love to everyone. People who wanna hate on his genre of rap are always salty/bitter cornballs who hate seeing kids get loose and have fun.

haha.. I'm from Atlanta, that's the genre of rap I listen to and I still don't think he's a good rapper. Waka has a couple songs I like, but mostly for the beats.

I honestly thought that was a female Latin pop singer, like Shakira or Tila Tequila.