rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Family bereavement game

Family bereavement game

I can't quite figure out if this is just another good game option or plain sick.

Anyway, a chick I barely know (friend of friend of a friend, in other words stranger) I have on Facebook, I was bored so decided to chat up a few chicks, I talked to her and she mentioned it was the anniversary of her mothers death, turns out she killed herself a few years back. Anyway, I don't know what I was thinking but just said my mother was dead too and also killed her self after big depression (yes this is a lie), anyway conversation seemed to really flow after that, soon she was complimenting my appearance, then asked for my phone number to " hang out" at the weekend.

Anyway, has anyone tried anything like this to create some false bond of sorts? Before I mentioned the lie she was barely replying and I was about to delete her. Might consider trying this with future chicks. And by the way, there is no way she can possible find out I lied unless I tell her it's 99% impossible, I'm not looking to marry the chick.

Family bereavement game

Hnnnng... that's some next-level dark shit right there.

You kind of bonded over a shared negative experience (granted, yours is a lie) but is that really how you want the basis of something to form? Basically what happened is she pretty much had zero interest in you whatsoever until you fed her the lie, as you said, so you'll always have to maintain that lie and get it so ingrained in your head that it becomes second-nature to say if it's ever brought up again. If you're found out you're looking at a Fukishima-level nuclear meltdown and it has the potential to cascade through everyone you know; chicks love to talk and deceit like that can spread like wildfire.

I'm all for lying to women when it suits me but this is something else.

Just make sure you don't fuck up your friendship with your friend over something that could have easily been avoided.

-Hawk

Software engineer. Part-time Return of Kings contributor, full-time dickhead.

Bug me on Twitter and read my most recent substantial article: Regrets

Last Return of Kings article: An Insider's Guide to the Masculine Profession of Software Development

Family bereavement game

Good thing you're not my age and living at home, otherwise you'd have to chloroform your mother and put her in a cabinet somewhere when the girl comes over. [Image: evil.gif]

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Family bereavement game

Haha^

I salute you, OP. This girl is going to fuck a bunch of random guys, in all likelihood, you might as well be one of them. Just like those other guys, OP will bang her for a time and then stop. If this girl was only looking for long serious exclusive relationships, I might caution against it, but that doesn't sound like the case.

If you really wanted to, you could fess up after the bang. Something like, "I don't know what struck me but I just wanted to be there for you and let you know that I feel what you're going through." To be said in person, in earnest as you're touching her and looking into her eyes. Remember, it's not about what's factually true, it's about your feeeeelings being true and well intentioned...

This is a five star topic. A game forum wouldn't be complete without a 'how do I mack at funerals?' thread. Dick is like water, there's never a bad time to share it. (Well, except prison...)

Family bereavement game

My buddy did this back in the day on MSN messenger. Put RIP Dad in his screenname and had all these girls messaging him non stop. I thought it was pretty fucked up.. Definitely some next level dark shit.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Family bereavement game

And I always thought I was sick and twisted...

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Family bereavement game

Quote: (09-18-2014 02:11 AM)The_e_man Wrote:  

And I always thought I was sick and twisted...

You know nothing, John Snow [Image: biggrin.gif]

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Family bereavement game

i lie my ass off all the time:

- she has a tattoo? > i'm thinking of getting one too
- she sees a shrink? > i have seen one too
- see her wearing expensive shit? > i act rich
- she's into cars? > i have a collection
- her dad died? > mine too

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Family bereavement game

Well played OP. There is nothing wrong with lying as long as its not going to hurt anyone or get you in trouble with the law.

Family bereavement game

delete

Family bereavement game

Well, at least you're in good company with this idea.

In the Paul McCartney's bio "Many Years From Now," he mentions that he and John Lennon used some variation of this after both their mothers died when they were teenagers.

He doesn't come right out and say they used to it pick up women. But he does say that after they got over the initial shock of the deaths, they'd mention their mothers died just to get reactions -- which were generally very sympathetic, which they could capitalize on.

They ceased having a need to do this, of course, when they made it big a few years later.

Family bereavement game

People bond over shared experiences, be they negative or positive.
Even the most inane shit.
One dude messaged several women he discovered had the same birthday as him on Facebook (strangers).
He literally started off with, 'Hey, I noticed we have the same birthday! Snap!' and went from there.
Some women ignored him, but many responded at least politely, and a few started messaging him over and back, end result was the guy hooked up with one of these chicks.
Check out the book 'Click', some pretty fascinating stuff in there on ways to 'click' with everyone from random strangers to work associates, etc.

Family bereavement game

Instead of dread game, dead game.

But yeah, common interests work great with online dating. Lets their hamster spin into liking you.

Team visible roots
"The Carousel Stops For No Man" - Tuthmosis
Quote: (02-11-2019 05:10 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  
I take pussy how it comes -but I do now prefer it shaved low at least-you cannot eat what you cannot see.

Family bereavement game

We all know that game is 50% in the mind, but in a situation like yours OP you're going to have to up by that at least a few percent.
Compartmentalization would be an advisable modus operandi
Do not under any circumstances let this woman into any other areas of your life. Control the flow of information and be sure not to leave any documentation or evidence lying around that could betray your words.
If it hits the fan, then you have a chance to perform damage control.

Considering potential fallout, I'd advise that you rehearse your story over and over and over again to iron out all the details. Repeat to yourself as though someone were listening to gauge your performance. Believing your own story is important to be able to convey conviction.

Godspeed.

Family bereavement game

Quote: (09-18-2014 12:27 PM)Hardy Daytona Wrote:  

Considering potential fallout,

What fallout? He gets lots of sex before she (if ever) finds out and dumps him? That's fallout?

I've lied to plenty of girls and not once have they ever discovered the lie, and the relationship always ends because they want to move onto other cock never because of the lie.

So go ahead, lie, and get your dick wet because it's pretty much all they are good for.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Family bereavement game

I second what Samseau says.

I've weaved some serious tales of deception in order to get the bang. As long as your careful with what you say you should be good. Just don't bring her around people you know.

Girls lie all the time. about smaller stuff but they still lie.
turn about is fair play.

Family bereavement game

This actually sounds like something Jeffy from RSD would do.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Family bereavement game

Quote: (09-18-2014 01:53 PM)kinjutsu Wrote:  

Girls lie all the time. about smaller stuff but they still lie.
turn about is fair play.

Girls learn to lie and deceive from an early age. I see it in my own daughters, I observe exactly how it develops. I don't take anything they say at face value unless it is verified before my eyes.

This starts in early childhood but it really gets serious in the teenage years. They lie and deceive almost instinctively, and I believe they lie to themselves about the very fact that they are doing it.

Family bereavement game

I generally don't lie as a matter of course, but reading this it seems it might be useful to develop this skill in the pursuit of field pussy.

I used to have a side bitch who constantly scrutinized everything I said, trying to find a lie. Constantly comparing with what I had said at some point in the past, trying to find inconsistencies, and then pointing them out triumphantly.

This was annoying as hell, since she actually was detecting inconsistencies rather than lies. At the time I thought she was untrusting, but later on I realized that she was about the most cynical person I have ever known.

In the light of this thread, though, it strikes me that she was so suspicious because she must have been lying her ass off to me at the same time.

Family bereavement game

Agreed Tdawg.

I was messing with a 18yr old high school girl for a bit in the spring and the lies she would tell her parents about where she was/what she was doing caught me a bit off guard.
I broke it off with her because of the constant defacto lying on the simplest things where no lie is needed.

I refuse to get into another relationship now. My main girl is trained pretty well.
I couldn't imagine going out into the dating world now actively looking for a gf/future wife with all that i've seen and heard as a player over the past 9 years.

Family bereavement game

I was going to start a new thread but this one is on a similar topic so I'll just post here...
Matched with a girl on tinder who's actually not in my country, she was swiping in mine because she was going to visit for Christmas and presumably take the opportunity to sample the local men. We'd agreed to meet up for a drink when she arrived, however I messaged her yesterday (noting that she was still 6,000km away) and it turns out her best friend committed suicide and she's postponed her trip due to being in mourning.
Would you guys keep pursuing the bang or let it go?
Game seems to be largely about utilising a woman's emotions to lead an interaction towards sex, and it's been noted that these emotions needn't be positive. It might seem immoral to exploit a tragedy for one's own benefit, but if the outcome is that she gets good company and a distraction from what's on her mind I don't think it would trouble my conscience or negatively affect her (quite the contrary).
How would you approach this?