rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Disability game

Disability game

Hi all,

I've joined this forum a few months ago, but this is my first post. I seek your advice on a matter that's been bugging me for years.

But first a brief introduction. I'm 30 and live in Europe. I was born with a disability called Cerebral Palsy. In my case, CP manifests itself mainly as speech and locomotor disorder. My movements and voice have this decidedly "inebriated" quality, even though I am able to walk more or less normally. By the way, I live on my own, am a college graduate (in a STEM field), and have a more or less decent job.

Females don't really dig my type of disability, of course. Especially because I'm also rather short (5'4"), of Japanese descent, and not at all the muscular type. I've never had a GF, and I'd still be a virgin if I hadn't slept with a few hookers in my mid-to-late twenties.

This is why I got interested in game (actually the manosphere in general). But unfortunately most advice assumes that a man can carry himself in such a way that women take him seriously and see him as their social equal (if not superior), at least initially. For me that's very difficult. Most chicks assume from the start that I'm either drunk or mentally retarded. This renders most game advice useless in my particular case.

Of course I searched the internet for specific "disability game". However, apart from some inspirational stories, such as Sean Stephenson's, there doesn't seem to be much information about that particular topic.

Women who don't already know me usually treat me like a piece of low-value trash. I know the look when I see it. That absolutely poisonous mixture of contempt, amusement, and disgust. A few broads even said it to my face. "I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on Earth." Sometimes I wonder whether my SMV isn't actually less than zero. When I hit my lowest low, a few years ago, I even contemplated offing myself.

Since those dark days, I've become stronger, and more realistic in my outlook (more red pill perhaps), but not really much happier. Am I really destined to spend the rest of my years on this planet as an incel? Screw that!

What I do know is that I have long ceased to believe the saccharine shit the women in my life keep repeating to me. "Be nice, be yourself, and I'm sure someone will come along." Or this classic one: "I'm certain that it [marriage] will happen to you. Just be patient. Maybe it will happen when you're like 40 or 50." Right. As if my life is some fucking Hollywood feel-good tearjerker. Also, the prospect of getting hitched with some post-wall hag doesn't appeal to me very much. Actually, I prefer celibacy to hitting on women I don't find attractive.

My demands in that area aren't unrealistic at all. I'd happily date women in the 4/5/6 range. And I wouldn't mind having a GF with a disability, as long as I found other things about her attractive.

Any ideas on how to shed the asexual/drunk/retarded vibe I'm sending out to the ladies? I'm sick and tired of not getting any fun in the sack, ever. Thanks for reading!

Disability game

Have you tried an online dating site geared toward disabled people?

Nowadays there's a dating site for every niche imaginable, I'm sure one exists

Disability game

While I don't have any decent suggestions, I did work with a guy years ago who has the same disability and is confined to a wheelchair almost permanently. He's around 40, got a younger wife who, whilst at about a 3 or 4 on the ratings scale, has no disability and has been married to him for over a decade, and they're even going for kids I think. He met her through social circle, has a few naturally cheeky and red-pill traits that he doesn't hide, and he works in a basic wage everyday job, so if he can do it I'm sure you can too. Whilst there are probably online dating sites you can use, I suspect you're not going to find much success on the mainstream ones. How's your social-circle game been going? Have you asked your friends and family to ask around for you?

Also, are you able to work out in any way or even play less active sports? No harm in making yourself as physically appealing as possible if you can manage it.

Disability game

Thanks, guys!

I have used numerous dating sites before, both mainstream and niche. Unfortunately, I cannot say that it worked for me. Apart from very low response rates (which seems to be a common problem for non-disabled guys as well), the few dates I obtained through online dating didn't go well. Somehow I immediately revert to my old beta ways when in the company of someone who might be "interested". Also, acute-onset oneitis seems to be a problem. Dates are a very rare occurence for me (as in once every two or three years or so), so maybe that's to be expected.

Yes, I have asked a couple of friends to set me up a few times. Result: nil. Apparently my friends don't know many single people, or are reluctant to take a shot with me and their friends.

I've considered getting into weightlifting. Despite my diminutive frame, I'm reasonably strong and I could imagine doing that. Still, would it do me any good? A gimp with muscly arms is still a gimp, after all. Or am I being too negative here, you think?

Disability game

Quote: (09-17-2014 12:41 PM)divergentseries Wrote:  

I've considered getting into weightlifting. Despite my diminutive frame, I'm reasonably strong and I could imagine doing that. Still, would it do me any good? A gimp with muscly arms is still a gimp, after all. Or am I being too negative here, you think?

Hey man, you should definitely do it. I was reading this interview with this woman who's missing her right biceps, but actually still competes in fitness shows and everything. You should definitely get in shape if you want to.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Disability game

Quote: (09-17-2014 12:46 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Hey man, you should definitely do it. I was reading this interview with this woman who's missing her right biceps, but actually still competes in fitness shows and everything. You should definitely get in shape if you want to.

Thanks! You're right. Also, even if it doesn't further my aims, it won't hurt them either.

Disability game

Your reality: you will probably have to become an approach monkey to land a girl.

Maybe 500-600 approaches to bang/date a 5-6.

It sucks but ultimately you must play the cards you're dealt.

Disability game

Quote:Quote:

"I wouldn't sleep with you if you were the last man on Earth."

That's a "no girl". We all had our shares of them even if yours might be a little extreme.

the few dates I obtained through online dating didn't go well. Somehow I immediately revert to my old beta ways when in the company of someone who might be "interested". Also, acute-onset oneitis seems to be a problem.

Abundance mentality is needed. With the mindset that you had you might have scared her away even if you wouldn't have had any disability.

Most chicks assume from the start that I'm either drunk or mentally retarded.

What would happen if you become jacked and run "I am drunk and caveman game" with girls? Any port in the storm. Girls have gone home with drunk guys before. It might be too patronizing for your taste even though you couldn't believe what guys do to get laid.

I am able to walk more or less normally

If you are able to walk almost normally your voice might be the biggest giveaway of your disability. Don't interpret it as something bad, I only try to find any ways here, but have you considered to play mute? If you just move/walk a little differently and is mute girls might be more interested compared to interacting with someone who clearly manifests a disability when talking.

Also, have you considered to go someplace where your SMV is higher than in Europe?

Disability game

Quote: (09-17-2014 01:35 PM)therajraj Wrote:  

Your reality: you will probably have to become an approach monkey to land a girl.

You're definitely onto something. I have considered doing like a 1000 random no-emotional-investment cold approaches, just to see what would happen. Some sort of social experiment really. The rejection count would probably be brutal, but I'm willing to try it. I'll just have to overcome any residual shame and embarrasment to pull it off, though.

Any tips on getting better results than mere chance, or am I simply out of luck here?

Disability game

Quote: (09-17-2014 01:56 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

That's a "no girl". We all had our shares of them even if yours might be a little extreme.

the few dates I obtained through online dating didn't go well. Somehow I immediately revert to my old beta ways when in the company of someone who might be "interested". Also, acute-onset oneitis seems to be a problem.

Abundance mentality is needed. With the mindset that you had you might have scared her away even if you wouldn't have had any disability.

What would happen if you become jacked and run "I am drunk and caveman game" with girls? Any port in the storm. Girls have gone home with drunk guys before. It might be too patronizing for your taste even though you couldn't believe what guys do to get laid.

If you are able to walk almost normally your voice might be the biggest giveaway of your disability. Don't interpret it as something bad, I only try to find any ways here, but have you considered to play mute? If you just move/walk a little differently and is mute girls might be more interested compared to interacting with someone who clearly manifests a disability when talking.

Also, have you considered to go someplace where your SMV is higher than in Europe?

Thanks for your reply. You're probably right about the "abundance mindset". But it's difficult to cultivate one without any external validation. I guess it's one of those chicken-and-the-egg stories.

Yes, my voice is the major issue. I can usually get some nice eye contact, with non-verbal flirting going on, but the moment I open my mouth the "spell" is broken. I guess "mute game" would be somewhat similar to what you'd do in a noisy nightclub, right? But wouldn't it be considered strange and creepy if I played mute in broad daylight? Any tips on that?

What place would you suggest I go to? Japan? Or more like Thailand? (By the way, I've lived in the West since I was about 2 years old, so I don't speak any of the Oriental languages. My parents are Europeans who adopted me.)

Disability game

1 - Women who have told belittled you have insecurity issues. Remember, people at the top help others.

2 - Make them laugh, put them at ease.

3 - Don't make it about your disability, the less you care or make it seem you don't care....the less people will take that into account.

4 - Approach

5 - If you can, upgrade your wardrobe. Bitches will seriously notice your attire and you will get positive looks.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Disability game

Quote: (09-17-2014 02:20 PM)divergentseries Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2014 01:35 PM)therajraj Wrote:  

You're definitely onto something. I have considered doing like a 1000 random no-emotional-investment cold approaches, just to see what would happen. Some sort of social experiment really. The rejection count would probably be brutal, but I'm willing to try it. I'll just have to overcome any residual shame and embarrasment to pull it off, though.

Any tips on getting better results than mere chance, or am I simply out of luck here?

You'll probably have multiple breakdowns before you get any results. Don't suppress them, let them happen, take a short break when they do and then get back at it.

Disability game

I can speak from a little bit of experience as I was (am currently "technically") disabled. You seem like an intelligent enough guy, so you already have that going for you. Look at the pluses and forget about the minuses, as hard as that is to do.

When I was in a wheelchair, I would use it as a prop, I would make fun of my own situation, and it taught me to really just not give a fuck about what others thought about me. Now that I can walk, I noticed that if I thought about the problems I had, they were transmitted through body language and I would look down, people would notice how I walk wasn't normal etc. As Cattle Rustler said above, when you forget you are disabled, when you don't make a big deal of it, people begin to stop noticing, and I haven't had anyone talk to me about it since I started walking with more confidence and just didn't really care what others thought.

Now as said above as well, if people are belittling you, you won't want them in your life, so forget that noise. Also, the women that have the caring and kind instincts, the motherly and caretaker traits, those are the ones you want. Obviously it will take some time to pre-screen these girls out, but when you have, you have a goldmine.

Life is all what you make it my man. Be an inspiration to the 99% of guys that are insecure and are perfectly normal. We're playing life on a slightly harder difficulty, but it makes the victories all that much sweeter.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Disability game

Quote: (09-17-2014 02:29 PM)divergentseries Wrote:  

Quote: (09-17-2014 01:56 PM)Cheetah Wrote:  

Thanks for your reply. You're probably right about the "abundance mindset". But it's difficult to cultivate one without any external validation. I guess it's one of those chicken-and-the-egg stories.

Yes, my voice is the major issue. I can usually get some nice eye contact, with non-verbal flirting going on, but the moment I open my mouth the "spell" is broken. I guess "mute game" would be somewhat similar to what you'd do in a noisy nightclub, right? But wouldn't it be considered strange and creepy if I played mute in broad daylight? Any tips on that?

What place would you suggest I go to? Japan? Or more like Thailand? (By the way, I've lived in the West since I was about 2 years old, so I don't speak any of the Oriental languages. My parents are Europeans who adopted me.)

Communicate that you had an accident, stroke or whatever like a year ago and lost your ability to speak. Nothing creepy about that. Write with a pen and paper, on an ipad or phone when communicating to her. Act like you are used to communicate with people that way.

You can also 'say' that you are learning sign language. Why not learn it as well and break into some mute/death social circles? I've communicated with a death girl at a night venue who probably could speak but refused to do so because it would probably sound strange. I don't think that she would have used her voice if I would have met her during the day either. I don't think that it's incredibly uncommon that people who speak in a 'strange' way simply refuse to use their voice with people they don't know very well.

Dominican Republic, Peru and the Philippines are some of countries that are mentioned here on the forum. If you go to the countries where English isn't widely used you can use google translate on your phone/ipad anyway. Read more old threads here on the forum and you will find more about the 'abundance mentality' as well.

Disability game

My good friend has cerebral palsy.

He uses a wheel chair to get around.

He tells girls that he got injured playing football.

Some girls have a "mommy complex" and they want to take care of him. One girl even beat him up once or twice.

He is now married to a girl who is a nurse.

My friend is definetly at a s disadvantage but like I mentioned, some girls want a guy that they can take care of, the "mommy complex" is real

---

Check out this guy:

Nick Vujicic..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKaMZLGNeYyPtuWfkX-06...ENoZF9MGIM]

Disability game

Cerebral Palsy game you say? Zack fucking Anner.

I also worked with a guy who was paralyzed with a spinal injury yet was mr. charisma and had a new girl wheeling him around every month, not to mention the best apartment in the city due to some disability something grant.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Disability game

If you use crutches you can use as a opener. I did this thing whenever i wanted to talk to a girl i purposley would drop my crutch next to them. "oh i am so clumsy" yada yada use whatever line. Did it get me laid? kind of once. but i had work to get the notch for awhile. just my 2 cents

Disability game

I would say provider game. Focus on earning some decent money and upgrade your wardrobe and apartment etc. Take girls on trips to exotic locations. Be careful to watch out for gold-diggers though. I admire people with disabilities. Good luck!

Disability game

Thanks, gentlemen, for your advice and encouragement. You certainly know how to welcome a newbie.

A few final questions, though (to Cheetah specifically). First, on a concrete level, what steps should I take for a mute approach to work? I can't get a clear picture of how to do it. (Which is usually the biggest hurdle for me.) For example, should I first select my target, then write or type my opening before approaching, or is it better to begin writing/typing after the approach?

And which venues would be most appropriate for this sort of thing?

One idea that comes to mind is libraries and museums, since talking is frowned upon in such places anyway. (I'm unable to whisper properly.) Correct?

Disability game

Quote: (09-19-2014 07:52 AM)divergentseries Wrote:  

Thanks, gentlemen, for your advice and encouragement. You certainly know how to welcome a newbie.

A few final questions, though (to Cheetah specifically). First, on a concrete level, what steps should I take for a mute approach to work? I can't get a clear picture of how to do it. (Which is usually the biggest hurdle for me.) For example, should I first select my target, then write or type my opening before approaching, or is it better to begin writing/typing after the approach?

And which venues would be most appropriate for this sort of thing?

One idea that comes to mind is libraries and museums, since talking is frowned upon in such places anyway. (I'm unable to whisper properly.) Correct?

I would imagine that you do exactly as you do normally, the same venues and everything, as if you would have talked and instead of opening your mouth you take out a pen and a paper or a phone and start writing so she can watch what you write while writing. As you can still hear, she would obviously talk to you unless you might happen to be in a library as you mentioned. I doubt that mute persons confine themselves to pick up at libraries or museums.

Basically, act as you used to but take out a pen and a paper or phone and write instead of speaking. Show her what you write as you are writing and I don't think that any prewritted notes is a good idea.

Disability game

Quote: (09-19-2014 09:28 AM)Cheetah Wrote:  

I would imagine that you do exactly as you do normally, the same venues and everything, as if you would have talked and instead of opening your mouth you take out a pen and a paper or a phone and start writing so she can watch what you write while writing. As you can still hear, she would obviously talk to you unless you might happen to be in a library as you mentioned. I doubt that mute persons confine themselves to pick up at libraries or museums.

Basically, act as you used to but take out a pen and a paper or phone and write instead of speaking. Show her what you write as you are writing and I don't think that any prewritted notes is a good idea.

Thanks, understood. I'm gonna try it a few times, and when I'm comfortable enough, I will post an update.

Disability game

I thought I'd post this as well, like the above have said, put them at ease, make them laugh, ignore the ignorant comments and bitches. I'm not sure how developed your disabilities are but this should put a smile on your face, it proves some things are possible:

Josh Blue

Disability game

Tell them you were hit by a truck and sued the company and then got millions in compensation. Most of them won't know enough to know you are full of crap.

Disability game

Great vid, thanks! He's funny.

For comparison: Josh's voice is definitely much better than mine, especially if I'm not completely relaxed (which is pretty much always in new social situations). Movements and build are about the same, though I don't have the thing with the twisted hand. He's probably taller; I'm 5' 4".

The truck idea is original, sure, but I'm not that desperate (yet). [Image: wink.gif]

Disability game

Go to the Philippines. Hit up the real ghetto areas, they usually harbor the best quality women.

Now as said above as well, if people are belittling you, you won't want them in your life, so forget that noise. Also, the women that have the caring and kind instincts, the motherly and caretaker traits, those are the ones you want. Obviously it will take some time to pre-screen these girls out, but when you have, you have a goldmine.

Those are the ones we all want. I imagine there must be foreign women who suffer from some similar issues... I mean isn't hawking married? Well anyway, think about it, hitting up a chick who is disabled and also foreign... I'll be completely honest, I have viewed and thoroughly enjoyed both Asian midget and wheelchair porn.