rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Isolating girl from her group and banging that night

One thing I am struggling with is how to isolate a girl from her group (esp. girlfriends) so I can take her out of the party/club/bar that night and bang her.

My 2 last lays from night game, I actually got the number and had to follow up on a later date. Which is fine but the flakeage rate is much higher.

Last night I went to a party, and got probably 3 numbers but could not isolate any girl from her girlfriends.

What I try to do first (after the interaction has gone on for a bit) is to screen the girl to see what she is doing after/later. If she says "nothing" then I try to push it for that night.

2 weeks ago I got a girl to leave the party with me but she brought her friend. So I brought another guy from the party I met to occupy her friend. Tried to take them into karaoke (btw I live in Japan, so the karaoke rooms are prviate - perfect for hooking up), but couldn't get her to leave her friend and miss the last train. Now I am gonna meet this girl next weekend.

All which is fine but I need to get better at getting the girl out of the bar/party/club that same night and hitting it then.

I don't think its a matter of attraction level here. Cuz I often do meet these girls later on, but getting a girl to leave her friends that night means probably extracting her from the venue much earlier than it closes.

Any advice?

Couple thoughts on this:

First off, I am hoping things quickly turn around for you and all those in the country of Japan.

Second, try not to make dates for the "following weekend" try to do something during the week, you want her to earn prime time weekend nights with you. A girl you haven't banged yet doesn't warrant that.

As for your question, I'd try the simple, "hey come with me for a minute" grab her hand and lead her off somewhere else in the party, don't even say where you're going, just go. You can make up any excuse you want from here, shouldn't be hard.

IF for some reason she doesn't want to follow you off, you haven't built enough attraction. Tease her, chuckle and then walk off. Not arrogantly tho, DO NOT make a scene here, your actions should let her know it is no big deal. Re-approach her later and start over if you like, just tell her you needed to get some fresh air earlier. Chances are you might get further if her or her friends have gotten more intoxicated.

thanks for the reply and your concern for the people of Japan. Up north things are still fucked up, but in Tokyo things are returning to normalcy.

Your advice seems good, and its what i do often to lead a girl around the venue itself. but i am still lookin for ways to take her out of the venue and to a lay spot such as my place, karaoke room, etc.

but i guess i need to actually practice trying to pull her out the venue and to the lay spot more.

as for setting up dates on weekends w/ girls i havent banged - thats usually the norm in japan. in america, i wouldnt do that but people here work a lot and deal with a lot of social extraneousness they commit to during the week. its a bit tiring really but thats the society i guess.

Donovan -

"One thing I am struggling with is how to isolate a girl from her group (esp. girlfriends) so I can take her out of the party/club/bar that night and bang her. "

I am guessing you are a non-smoker.

How do I know?

Because smokers never have the problem of isolating girls from her group.

Pick up the habit.

Any "supposed" negative effects of smoking are beyond negated by the health benefits of increased swoops.

The thing about Tokyo is that you can smoke damn near everywhere, thus negating the need to go outside. I'd suggest simply grabbing her hand and telling her that you want to get some fresh air or that you have a friend that you want to introduce her to.

I swear I miss Tokyo!!!!

Quote: (03-29-2011 05:33 AM)DonovanVC Wrote:  

thanks for the reply and your concern for the people of Japan. Up north things are still fucked up, but in Tokyo things are returning to normalcy.

Well, the chance to really fuck it up is still everything there. Monitoring and news from Russia definitely don't look optimistic, and in this case I trust them more than Japanese news. After all, USSR had to deal with Chernobyl not so long ago.

"The thing about Tokyo is that you can smoke damn near everywhere, thus negating the need to go outside."

Switch the line from:

"Let's go outside and smoke"

to

"Let's get some fresh air and have a smoke"

Isolation complete.

Quote: (03-29-2011 08:17 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"The thing about Tokyo is that you can smoke damn near everywhere, thus negating the need to go outside."

Switch the line from:

"Let's go outside and smoke"

to

"Let's get some fresh air and have a smoke"

Isolation complete.

So, you're out smoking a cig, and you wanna go for the kiss... but now you have smoker's breath. Do you carry gum on you? Or do you smoke some very tasty cigs?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

if you're both smokers it really won't matter - but if you and her are social smokers keep that gum or certs or some shit you can pop naturally on the fly (no breath sprays or any of that shit) . you can tell if a girl is a regular smoker by the way she smokes, holds the cig, all that shit and most of the time if she isn't she'll say something like "yeah i only smoke when I drink" / "I only smoke when im out" etc...

its true - i dont smoke. ive thought about it a lot, its not the health concerns, its just that it smells. i'll seriously have to do laundry every few days to keep it up.

i hope i can create some strong isolation/extraction some other way.