rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there any way to get sexual on a hike?

This is the second date with this broad. First date when to get coffee, small touching but not much.

I suggested we go hiking and she is down this week... now how can i establish touching on a hike and make it seem natural

Yaaay your about to become platonic friends!! What happened to a date where she comes to get a drink close to your apartment?

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:58 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Yaaay your about to become platonic friends!! What happened to a date where she comes to get a drink close to your apartment?

god dammit your right! i thought it might work since i finger popped a chick in the park this summer

Cancel on her for this date. Say something came up. Then do this http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

Quote: (09-08-2014 09:02 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Cancel on her for this date. Say something came up. Then do this http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8681.html

the only thing is that she dosent drink, or smoke weed. I live with my mom so the only time i can have time alone is during the day. So im kind of fucked plus she is a freshmen in college

normally id say take a break on a hike to smoke a joint and then you can escalate.

otherwise I'd say your only chance is if you go hiking where theres a lake and then do some impromptu swimming

Quote: (09-08-2014 09:37 PM)monster Wrote:  

normally id say take a break on a hike to smoke a joint and then you can escalate.

otherwise I'd say your only chance is if you go hiking where theres a lake and then do some impromptu swimming

In a similar situation at the moment. You need to get her hyped up and in a good mood. Take her to a party saying you guys won't be drinking and then progress to dance floor game and get as sexual as possible. Make out on the dance floor and progress from there except in a more private area. This first choice if you are good and in a rush to bang. Other choice is to take her out on short lunch dates or unique dates where you can expand on kino. Wow her with charisma, humor, and confidence. It's an extension of day game. Slow progression that eventually leads to making out, then sexual acts, and finally sex. This is a slow burner you need to keep on the side to enjoy time with. Focus more so on ONS at parties right now and other prospects. Odds are this chick isn't as socially connected if what you are saying is true so "cheating" is a-okay. Though beware chicks like this get clingy fast after sex. This is the more slow burn LTR companion versus a fuck buddy.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

A better way to state the second party is accelerated old school dating that forces more kino and sex early on. Make the dates inexpensive and fun. Don't fucking be a stereotypical loser with a girlfriend and take her out to movies etc. Try to get the bang by date 6 that's usually when it cracks if done right.
Sample date: take her out to walk around and make fun of people you see or entertain yourself with people you see while slowly adding in kino and sexual innuendo.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Quote: (09-08-2014 09:46 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

A better way to state the second party is accelerated old school dating that forces more kino and sex early on. Make the dates inexpensive and fun. Don't fucking be a stereotypical loser with a girlfriend and take her out to movies etc. Try to get the bang by date 6 that's usually when it cracks if done right.
Sample date: take her out to walk around and make fun of people you see or entertain yourself with people you see while slowly adding in kino and sexual innuendo.

I like this^^^^

its a little bit old school like you said but it's classic enough that with the right technique it will get the job done

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, do you have any specific ways on how to kino on a hike?

You're out there in nature with the animals. Hey, just look at all those animals hooking up and getting friendly.

"Let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel."

Look, you are thinking about it too much. Just make it Normal.

What normal people do on hiking trail? walking around holding hands? (palms gets sweaty) hands on the shoulder or waist? sitting on the rock and cuddle? None of that.

maybe you can grab her hands to assist, have a kiss on the top of the mountain. that's all.

yeah you can have sex in wilderness like wild animals once you sleep with her few times. Not this time.

Quote: (09-08-2014 05:49 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

This is the second date with this broad. First date when to get coffee, small touching but not much.

I suggested we go hiking and she is down this week... now how can i establish touching on a hike and make it seem natural

Help her up some steps/rocks.

Share a really cold water with her to cool down.

Show her a really cool view along the hike, touching her to direct her to look where you want her to.

Bring a cool walking stick, when she asks you about it, incorporate some story about how it's an ancient walking stick handed down in your family....or you found it on the side of the road and you can't remember which it was with a sly grin. Use it to poke her or smack her ass (it was the walking stick...has a mind of it's own).

I don't know, it's a hike dude, it's a physical activity, shouldn't be that hard to get some touching in. Keep in mind if it's too hard of a hike and she gets sweaty she may not want to be kissing/touching you all that much so you gotta find the balance.

Bring some kind of cool snack and a towel or blanket to sit down on. Maybe chilled grapes, feed each other, etc...

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I do walks with girls a lot. Usually great results and I feel like the fresh air and movement of walking improves my game.

Some suggestions that may work depending on where you live:

-Bring her to a swimming spot/waterfall/beach and go for a dip. Easy to escalate from here and if she knows you are going swimming and still goes she is definitely feeling you.
-Go for a 'hike' around your neighbourhood that ends up back at your place. Back massage and escalate.
-Go for an actual hike but keep it low pace and not that physical.

The problem here isn't that girls don't like hikes, they do, they problem is that girls don't feel particularly sexy after sweating their ass off climbing some hill. Try to keep it low tempo and more slow paced. Escalate over the duration of the hike, don't just walk for an hour then jump her. Start with hands, little kiss, grab ass while walking up stuff, then heavier moves if she is feeling it. Lots of plausible deniability for escalation on walks.

For those with tight game pack a little picnic and a ground blanket for the outdoors bang.

I wait until we reach a cool view, and once a pause or lull in the conversation happens I unexpectedly grab her by the waist and pull her in and go for the makeout. I assume since she went on the hike with me that she wants to get sexual at some point.

I've bent chicks over boulders in national parks before - never say never.

I have to agree with the last two posters, and maybe even go a little further. Not sure where in the world you'll be hiking at (I'm picturing woods, due to where I live), but you can damn sure escalate and have fun in that environment! And, should the two of you feel the need, you can't possibly have to wander very far off the trail to find a nice private place to bone.

I've had quite a bit of fun in the last few years taking chicks four wheeling (on ATVs)... although to be fair, it does usually ruin the ride.

So i went on the hike with the chick and it went alright.

I pick her up at her school and we head to the park, were talking and kicking it when i "forgot my water" so we swing by my house so i can get my water.

We swing by and at first she wasent going to come in when i mentioned it. So i went in and grabbed my water and come out. I mention again how she could use my living room to change ( she was going to change at the park, but i painted the park as a grimmy place) so she comes in, and i give her the tour, she digs it, she changes and we dip to go walk.

We get walking, I keep it chill and do light kino by lightly touching her back when i want her to see something.

As we walk i find out she is scared of lizards making noise so every time she get startled by some lizard noise and jumps i would gently guide her by her back to the other side of the trail.

We get to the top of the hill to the view and we sit on the shaded bench and talk.

The convo turnes to travel and she expresses how she wants to travel. So i encourage her to follow her dream.

We get ready to walk down the hill and she is slumping down on the seat. so i get up and pick her up and she laughs.

As were walking down the trail she another lizard starttled her and she freaks out. She is laughing and saying how crazy these lizards are so im give her a hug and put my arm over her shoulder as we walk down the hill.

All during the walk I am having her hold my water bottle, at one point i have her hold my keys to which she complies.

I end up taking her home and she gives me a hug saying that she had a good experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion i think i did ok.

~I didn't kiss her but I escalated a lot more on this date

~ I escalated a lot more this time hanging out

~ I think that I am going to have to slow burn this one, she's 18, new to the area so i think that moving slow will feel more natural to her

Let me know your thoughts boys

Good job but you probably should have gone for the kiss. From your description she was fine with the kino, so you should have kept escalating until she wouldn't go any further.

You could have tried escalating when you were at your house as well. Might not have even needed to go on the hike.

Bump.

I live in a state with some top notch trails and every girl here claims to love hiking. I've taken a few hiking.

A few tips of mine that others have pointed out also.
-Hiking is probably best for a second date, after something light and easy like coffee.

-Keep it short, 1:30 to 3 hours is probably best. You don't want to go on an all day trip with someone you hardly know. Easy to moderate difficulty so you can maintain a conversation.

-Snack breaks are a good time for light kino. Sitting next to each other on a rock is actually a great way for that.

-Most outdoorsy types are into weed/alcohol. Whiskey and beer are my personal favorites to bring along.

-Let her set the pace if you're faster. If she's faster do your best to keep up, no girl wants a guy that is in less good shape than herself.

-You're probably not going to get the bang in the woods if you haven't had sex together previously. If things do start escalating keep light kissing and touching but don't push too hard. Keep her wanting more.

-Bring her to your/her place after the hike if you can. Showers, alcohol, and food are usually very enticing after physical activity.

-Make sure you're prepared. Unless they are pretty active most girls have no idea what to bring. Food, Water, Extra Layers, Basic Survival Gear.

-Most important enjoy the activity and the beauty of nature around you. Don't make girls the reason for you to get out and experience the outdoors.

YES YOU CAN. But you need to be active about it. You need to bring the topic up and talk about how fun and exciting it would be and that you could get caught. Or ask if she's ever done anything in public before. A BJ and fingerbang is definitely doable. It can escalate or you can use it to build tension and escalate in another location. Go for it man.

If you enjoy hiking and you enjoy women and you enjoy banging then you are set for a fun day. However, it's a lot easier if you have banged her before. If not, you have several hours to make a move... if you fail then see ya later, you'll be friend zoned like others have mentioned (or maybe not? ...slow comfort game works just as well)

Best thing, find in the depth of the woods two bears copulating, come up with her really, really close, and ask her if she finds it exciting. You're guaranteed to get a very emotionally charged reaction.

On a more serious note, just take some risks, at same stage of seduction a man needs to put his balls on the chopping block and take a decisive action - girls find an (over)confident man irresistible - in the right moment, pull her in by the loops of her shorts/trousers, look deeply in her eyes, get even closer, slowly move towards her - if she responds with the same, just finish it off with a kiss. Then, this an overt admission of mutual attraction.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Yeah I've kissed a girl on a hike, after a hike too. It's not a problem, just go for it if you feel like it.

I once met a girl for a first "date" after messaging her back and forth. She was on some local bike trail walking around at 5ish after work. We met on the bike trail, walked up and down a bit, dodging families and yuppies together for maybe 40 minutes. Said goodbye when I got to my car parked near the trail head - she insisted on walking home. She was staying with some host family not too far away but the arrangement wasn't conducive to banging. She was only a 6 (bonus about hikes - they usually can't wear too much makeup - you can see what you're getting) so I didn't care one way or the other. ZFG attitude helps quite a bit, of course. I had a strong feeling it was a to be continued - it helped she wasn't an Americunt.

A couple of hours later I messaged her, just to say thanks, hi & hope you got back ok blah blah blah. She suggested we go for a drink later (perfect - I don't have to find a reason not to buy you dinner!). Met up at a bar, an hour after that we were in the flesh.

I guess that counts as an SNL since it all happened within about six hours, but the point is yeah after the hike things are definitely possible - just play it right, keep it brief and don't ever become the platonic hiking friend.

I don't think so maybe try somewhere else.

Went cycling with a chick once on the trails, stopped at a side trail and walked down to the river for half a hour. Did some 3rd base stuff, and when we got back to to the main trail my bike was stolen!!

Girls are expensive.