rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Optimum Final Outcome

Optimum Final Outcome

Interested to hear members thoughts on this.
Everyone talks about getting pussy, getting more pussy, getting hotter pussy, getting new sexual achievements etc. And this is good - it is important for a man to feel that 'he has gotten his fair share', that he has achieved his full potential, and thus work towards this.

But what is the final goal? What is the optimum final outcome in your sex life? Is it to find 'the one' and have kids and raise them in your suburban house? Is it to reach '1000 notches'? Is there a list of 'types of girls' that you want to tick off? Is it simply to bang new girls until you can't or don't want to anymore? Is it specific like 'move to Russia and marry a 5'7 blonde with big boobs'? Or is there no goal?.

So what is your 'couldn't be better' situation?

Optimum Final Outcome

I don't have a goal. I just love the thrill of the chase, the nightlife, female company, and the male bonding that comes from chasing women together. I have a lot of good memories from my time chasing women.

Occasionally I come across a girl through social circle, or some other event, that makes me think how I'd perhaps like to settle and have a family some time. But these girls are few and far between, and they are invariably already taken.

Optimum Final Outcome

Quote: (09-06-2014 11:23 AM)Kieran Wrote:  

I don't have a goal. I just love the thrill of the chase, the nightlife, female company, and the male bonding that comes from chasing women together. I have a lot of good memories from my time chasing women.

Occasionally I come across a girl through social circle, or some other event, that makes me think how I'd perhaps like to settle and have a family some time. But these girls are few and far between, and they are invariably already taken.

I like this. Don't worry about the final destination, just enjoy the journey.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Optimum Final Outcome

Quote: (09-06-2014 12:18 PM)nek Wrote:  

Don't worry about the final destination, just enjoy the journey.

Lately, I have realized this applies to everything. Because some of us are working toward big goals/events. Possibly, life changing positive events. Yet for those big rewards, there is risk that it may fall short of expectations or never occur. So you need to enjoy the process, because the end that you want might not happen. It isn't about being negative but just adding a pinch a of reality. Be present, enjoy the moment while working towards your long term goals.

Much easier said than done. I'd add, do it all while under control. But that is just me.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Optimum Final Outcome

The "Optimum Final Outcome" is simply to live a life that I enjoy and with little or no regret.

Death is the only outcome. I just want to enjoy my time.

Optimum Final Outcome

Quote: (09-06-2014 01:18 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

The "Optimum Final Outcome" is simply to live a life that I enjoy and with little or no regret.

Death is the only outcome. I just want to enjoy my time.

"A Life lived with no regret is a Life not lived"
H. Lecter

Optimum Final Outcome

Falling in love with a girl who is also in love with you.

This is by far the hardest thing to achieve in game, but it is also the pinnacle and most intense emotional experience, probably in life. It doesn't matter if it lasts for only a few months, that time is intense. It doesn't have to turn into marriage or kids or anything of that type, in fact it shouldn't. It is difficult for a number of reasons:

1. When you do game, your standards go up to the point where only the best possible girls on the planet are enough to make you feel anything. This isn't always correlated to extreme beauty (though often it is), but I find the most important qualities are extreme sweetness and vulnerability.

2. To find a girl like this you must do hundreds of approaches in places where they are to be found (FSU mostly). Approaching in the West you will never find this, no matter how hard you try.

3. Once you do find this girl that stirs up your insides, she must be K-selected. She must believe in relationships and not have the mindset of a whore. Especially in Central Europe, you can find very sweet girls that fit the bill, but with an outlook on dating that is indistinguishable from the American one.

Some men believe this to be impossible. All I can say is that they haven't travelled enough. If you are surrounded by American women, I can understand how one would come to think that any kind of asexual emotion towards a woman is impossible. I'd like to refrain from calling it love, because of the connotation, but rather a cocaine-like feeling called pairbonding, based on chemicals within the body. This feeling is undeniable, and has been proven by science as the one that lasts the longest. It is a semi-permanent emotion, the only one that exists, and the reason alpha widows exist. The feeling remains long after the lover has gone.

I'm sure Roosh would refrain from calling it love, but you can clearly see this phenomenon reflected in two stories he posted. The first was a girl called Mariana he talked about in Dead Bat in Paraguay, and the other was a Ukrainian girl named Anna he talked about here: http://www.rooshv.com/anna
Pay special attention to the language he uses when talking about her. It reflects how this feeling can hijack a man's mind, and can even affect a desensitized player used to seeing women, for years, only as sex toys.

Optimum Final Outcome

There really isn't an "outcome" to life; you just disappear.

Really each moment is an outcome. What we think of as "outcome" are moments when we reminisce, but those
are just moments of reflection, not a real "outcome."

Now we _feel_ some moments are more important, moments of transcendence in love, creativity etc.
Bu those are inherently a minority of the time. If you were ecstatic all the time you couldn't stand it.

"All these moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain"
-Roy in Blade Runner ( Monolog by Rutger Hauer)

Optimum Final Outcome

^ The highest of highs is impossible without the lowest of lows. I am happy to go between heaven and hell, but I cannot accept simple contentment or stability. After years in the game, sex IS stability. A player must seek out a higher high, even if it must come with a lower low.